Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I feel like I am too dumb to understand the fake dumb tell. It's my impression that Scoliosis just put Toto's post in as contrast to my entrance to underline his point and not trying to give a read on them. I would maybe call it a poor example, but not a fake.

However I like that Val goes one step further and questions how such a try-hard entry dismisses other slots.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 40, Church wrote: Skimming the game before I sleep, nothing stands out as exceptional enough to comment on yet. The townleans are fine for now.
This statement strikes me a bit as odd. There is nothing exceptional to comment on yet you are fine with waving through the townleans made so far? For 1,5 pages that's kind of exceptional imo. Feels like a statement for a statement's sake.

VOTE: Church
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 45, KittyTacky wrote:My Scoliosis townread is kinda eroding ngl. The last 2 posts just seem to be looking to be made to start an early push (it's 2 pages in) on pretty flimsy reasoning.
What exactly changed here for you though or rather why strikes it to you as less townie than before? I think so far it looks to be in character with Scoliosis, going by what we have seen from him so far. (ftr I think it's null)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”