Mini Normal 2291: Greentexts | Mafia Wins!

Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by Herta »

Hardclaim office manager
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 11, Kowahbunga wrote: hi everyone

@herta - i suppose i can't get your alignment wrong this game.
People are gonn try. Because I h have that scummy aura.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Herta »

Keeping in mind that redff just played with geraintm so that may have something to do with red's vote, subconsciously, as red's been away for awhile and is now familiar with geraintm.

They were both town in that game btw.

And speaking of that game geraintm was suspected pretty heavily and was extremely frustrated. I would say unfairly because I was too, but that game was complex, and it turned out nothing like it looked like it was headed. Anything could've happened there, as in it truly was a guess as to who was scum. But still that frustration existed, and I'm looking to see how he recovers. Already I can see some of it in his first post. It's more biting than what I typically see from geraintm.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 111, biancospino wrote: Let's try again.

I did find chep's (and his own quotes therein) to not parse toghether with the response it got in , specifically because he quoted , which clearly talked about Elements' vote, and (by Crescent) clearly talks about Elements. Now, since I also believed that chep's objection to Crescent was due to her read on clone, as that was the way I read , and since I also believed that would have made at least as much sense if it talked about clone's joke in response to BBT rather than to Ele's vote, I concluded that it was entirely possible that the quoting in , and so , could have been messed up. So I asked.
As it turns out, cephs says he intented to be read in a way that is different from what I did read.

As per Crescent, her response in makes no sense standing the quotes as they are, since it's not a valid retort to a retort to since the subject matter is wrong. However, it would work if both Crescent and Ceph ended up somehow mutual miscommunicating about what they were talking about, which is apparently what happened
I imagine I may understand this at some point in my life.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 116, Herta wrote:
In post 111, biancospino wrote: Let's try again.

I did find chep's (and his own quotes therein) to not parse toghether with the response it got in , specifically because he quoted , which clearly talked about Elements' vote, and (by Crescent) clearly talks about Elements. Now, since I also believed that chep's objection to Crescent was due to her read on clone, as that was the way I read , and since I also believed that would have made at least as much sense if it talked about clone's joke in response to BBT rather than to Ele's vote, I concluded that it was entirely possible that the quoting in , and so , could have been messed up. So I asked.
As it turns out, cephs says he intented to be read in a way that is different from what I did read.

As per Crescent, her response in makes no sense standing the quotes as they are, since it's not a valid retort to a retort to since the subject matter is wrong. However, it would work if both Crescent and Ceph ended up somehow mutual miscommunicating about what they were talking about, which is apparently what happened
I imagine I may understand this at some point in my life.
This should have had a :P
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Herta »

I found myself busy. I'll try to catch up this evening.

I think I like ceiph's posting thus far.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”