heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:57 am

Post by heipizhu4 »

Hi, RN and NM!
Hmmm, the blood on the nurse's face looks scary...
OK, I think I caught scum!
VOTE: Random Nurse
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:30 am

Post by heipizhu4 »

In post 22, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 20, heipizhu4 wrote: Hi, RN and NM!
Hmmm, the blood on the nurse's face looks scary...
OK, I think I caught scum!

Wanna know how I got these scars...?
When you failed to cure a patient, and the patient's familiy members start going insane? :?
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

In post 33, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 32, ZZZX wrote:
In post 31, Passenger wrote: VOTE: ZZZX
Scummy-ish hop on
Id vote you but I forgot what that term was called... time to get back to the wiki.

But I will bite, why is it scummish? :good:

If I remember correctly, the term you're looking for is OMGUS.

And I think joining a wagon quickly is often considered a bit suspicious due to it being a bit of an "anyone but me" sort of vote, but I mean—we're the only people who know our own alignment, so I think both the Village
and
all the evil people would logically want to vote anyone but themselves, especially right now when we know so little. So, it technically
can
be a tell, but it's not super strong (especially not this early).
For me, OMGUS votes are one of the humorous ways to RVS, though I hardly ever OMGUS a random vote.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

In post 33, AnimatedWiz wrote: And I think joining a wagon quickly is often considered a bit suspicious due to it being a bit of an "anyone but me" sort of vote
This is usually true, but during RVS process, it's actually nice to form a wagon on someone, so we can
SamX500 (on another site) wrote:see who embarks the wagon and who tries to stop the wagon. From there we can start to deduce pairs of people who seem to act together in some way. Then later in the game we can use this knowledge to infer whether someone is scum or town based on how they acted during those random wagon early on.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:30 am

Post by heipizhu4 »

My current top town read is probably Wiz, which gives me newbie town gut feeling and his playstyle is quite similar to my newbie game here (though I've slowly shifted away from this kind of full-logic playstyle cause it's way too tiring to play with lol) : viewtopic.php?t=91019
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

Neither do I. I was surprised when I found RN hammered NM, cause the only reason I can think of is that the hammer acts as a 'policy elimination' that threw on NM (because of self vote and no valid content? idk).
@RN Tell us your real reason of quickhammering here.
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 2:22 am

Post by heipizhu4 »

Read List:
  • Snake: A 'shitposter' (?) that keeps posting? I'm fine with his vote swinging becasue he swung his vote hard on his previous games. A question for you, you've put ZZZX on the 2nd towniest of your reading list, any reasons?
  • RN: Still being pretty upset about his quickhammer, but his posts on d2 ping me town hard, so UNVOTE: RN for now.
  • ZZZX: His ISO mainly consists of D1 RVS + a push on RN. Not sure what does that mean.
  • Passenger:
    In post 119, Passenger wrote: Random Nurse is an abrasive egoplayer and in a game that is primarily full of conservative, low postcount players, Random Nurse will become limbait. I don't think anything that Random Nurse has said so far is alignment indicative in the context of his playstyle.

AnimatedWiz gives newbtown vibes, especially in . I'm not sure that a newbie scum player would think to include things like "scum certainly have 2 votes to use."

ZZZX's questioning of Random Nurse is towny but nothing he's said is unfakeable.

VOTE: TheHoldSteady

Better than nothing!
    Passenger, what's your read on Hold? Is it simply a gut feeling or any specific reason to vote?
  • Wiz: Probably the towniest looking player here, as mentioned in
  • ZZZX: After reading his ISO, his push on NM looks quite good for me (). His strong push on RN probably means he couldn't be scum together with RN, but it is likely that one of them is.
  • Hold: Looks fine for me, not much info though.
    In post 146, TheHoldSteady wrote: i think zzzx / help is my current poe
    I can get the point you're scumreading me here (cause yeah, I'm usually the ppl in the game who has the lowest post counts lol), but I do make quality post if there is enough info for me to analysis. Didn't get the reason why you scumread ZZZX, care to elaborate?
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

I'm the other neighbor. @Passenger Claim please?
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:00 pm

Post by heipizhu4 »

I think I should probably apologize for my replacement. I thought for a long while considering whether I should request this because
a) I know this replacement IS alignment indicative
b) The prodding timer is running out and I had no idea of how to argue against the scum neighbor idea
c) Keep lurking will make the scum's situation even worse...

So, I made my request. Thanks Jackson for showing me how to play under pressure in my slot and ggwp everyone!
heipizhu4
heipizhu4
he
Goon
heipizhu4
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:42 am

Post by heipizhu4 »

In post 971, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 967, heipizhu4 wrote: So, I made my request. Thanks Jackson for showing me how to play under pressure in my slot and ggwp everyone!
Yeah my tip generally is to never give up, even if you go down because how else would you really learn to deal with the heat if you don't deal with the heat ;)
In post 972, ZZZX wrote:
In post 971, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 967, heipizhu4 wrote: So, I made my request. Thanks Jackson for showing me how to play under pressure in my slot and ggwp everyone!
Yeah my tip generally is to never give up, even if you go down because how else would you really learn to deal with the heat if you don't deal with the heat ;)
This 100%

I have survived literal cop guilties doing that at some point lol
Agree. Will try my best on my next scum game :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”