Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:07 pm

Post by Xegarus »

In post 26, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 21, Roden wrote: I thought you were never claiming Miller again
viewtopic.php?p=13869692#p13869692 ;)

Is there a nuance to "true claim miller" and what you did this game?
:D
Xegarus
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Xegarus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Xegarus »

In post 70, Flavor Leaf wrote: Since it’s going over people’s heads, and they ain’t clicking the link, I’ll explain.
I joke claimed Miller based on a recent game, with players in this game and our mod, I claimed Miller first post.
Yeh i dont like this. Firstly it doesnt look like a joke claim. Nothing obviously a joke about it. Not even a reference or a emoji or anything.
Second you didnt make it in your first post, you went back to say "oh btw miller". And not like a minute or two later but hours later. I feel like if it were a joke, you might have not botthered to go back to it if the moment was lost.
Also lastly I specifically asked what the nuance was, I was asking how is your current claim different than what you said in another game.
The answer by the looks of it should have been "this isnt a claim" but you didnt respond.

So yeh i'm not taking this as a joke claim.
In post 72, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, the logic y’all trying to push is a town misplay but it’s being shifted like a scummy thing.
It really isnt. Sure it can be town misplay but it absolutely can be scum too.

Wheres the rule that states theres only one cop? Claiming miller, and early which is the norm, can mean if there is a town cop that they dont waste their time and also can plant the seed which could keep you alive longer should there be a wagon.

You were the first to bring up the thought of their being a traitor also, so i feel if you were miller the question of "should claim miller immediatly" should have been questioned. Especailly hours prior to the claim.

All in all im getting scummy vibes from all this.
:D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”