Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Post by Badguy »

Glad to get this started.

Vote Caboose.

Because I just had a bad string if games in halo 3.
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Badguy »

Unvote, Vote Gamma.

Still hasn't posted anything... lurker much?
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Badguy »

I'm all for the hypoclaim idea. A system where everyone protects and hides behind a different person seems like the best idea to me. I like this plan the best despite this not allowing the doc and hider to do what they think is best.

The order everyone claims in doesn't seem to make much of a difference. The only thing we could really do is have the most pro-town make their picks first and have the most suspicious pick last.
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Badguy »

ryan2754 wrote:
Unvote

Vote: Gamma
as well
Unvote, Vote ryan2754
for voting for no reason and having a seemingly serious vote on page 1.
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:04 am

Post by Badguy »

popsofctown wrote:Ok, so let's vote on some resolutions regarding hypo claim today, we'll try to take them one at a time.

Resolution 1: We will hypo claim for both weak doc and hider today.
I'll call this as being already resolved, yes.

Resolution 2:
a. Every player must be hypo hide-targetted once.
b. Every player must be hypo protect-targetted once.

Ok, two things at a time. I agree with part a, not part b. I think weak doc is sort of valuable, and so we should go more towards rofl's plan of willy nilly selection there, so that the actual weak doc gets to actual pick someone he thinks is townie (he's just going to hypo claim for us so we get a scum confirm if he's wrong)

So my vote is for Resolution 2a to be passed, and Resolution 2b to be spiked. (let's keep weak doc at b for consistency if we can)
Sounds good. What's the hypo hide and hypo protect order going to be?
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Badguy »

GIEFF wrote:Badguy, if you were so willing to vote ryan for voting without a reason, why haven't you said a word about Caboose or rofl for doing the same? Scum are the only ones with the need to fabricate false reasons (read: lies) for votes, so it is scummy to not consistently apply reasoning for votes.

FOS Badguy
Caboose gave a quote from ryan that he thought was scummy, roflcoptor didn't give any reasoning but I never had a chance to ask him on it. I only had one quick post after he make this vote and it was just to ask what the hypo order was going to be. The main reason why I gave a vote to ryan was just because he piggybacked on Caboose. I didn't immediately question rofl about his vote and now you think I'm scummy? There are likely better targets to attack.

Next, lets break down some of post 107.
GIEFF wrote:The only other reason given by Badguy was that ryan voted "for serious reasons" on page one.
First, I said a "seemingly serious vote", please don't misquote me again. How is a vote because of lurking to be taken seriously when day one started
less than 24 hours
before my post? It was
obviously
a joke vote in the random voting stage.
GIEFF wrote:I don't see that as a scumtell, and I'm not sure why Badguy does, but the fact that Badguy HIMSELF also voted for serious reasons on page one is odd.
If you look at my 2 votes made in page one, neither of them are serious and I do not understand how you could have taken them as such.
GIEFF wrote:Caboose and Blakadder ALSO voted for at least semi-serious reasons on page one(with non-joke justification), and neither's behavior was mentioned by Badguy; once again, he focused only on ryan.
BlakAdder wrote:
vote: GIEFF

Why so inquisitive?
Just asking a question.
Caboose wrote:
sekinj wrote:hi guys.
Post #1 with no random vote?

Vote: sekinj

Die scum die
Another obvious joke vote and the random voting stage.
ryan2754 wrote:I agree about Sekinj. Just saying hi in a game like this isn't very effective.

GIEFF, I can't think to believe you are serious about your comments...

ROFL, if you "random vote" someone every game you play, that doesn't seem very "random."

Of the three, GIEFF's saying people are quiet after 17 minutes of being accuses is sketchy.

Vote: GIEFF
This would be perceived much more of a serious vote then the two above. Lets not argue about the seriousness of page one votes anymore. It's a waste of time.
GIEFF wrote:It looks to me like Badguy doesn't really think this behavior is scummy (nor do I) and is using it to justify a vote for another reason.
Again, the "seemingly serious vote" was not my main reason for why I voted ryan.

My answer the the rest of your post all comes down to that my post in page 1 was not a serious vote.
GIEFF wrote:I am not sure who I feel is scummier; it is difficult to tell when neither has answered my questions.
GIEFF wrote:I am waiting on Badguy and Gamma to answer the questions I've asked.
Twice you mentioned that you were waiting for me to answer your questions, implying that I am avoiding them or lurking. I posted on Sunday. I couldn't get on mafiascum.net Monday or Tuesday.
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Badguy »

Still here.
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Badguy »

Welcome, magisterrain. Thanks for replacing.
GIEFF wrote:Are you still happy with your vote of ryan?
No,
unvote: ryan2754
GIEFF wrote:You
still
haven't questioned rofl about his vote. Do you mean there are better targets than rofl, or better targets than you? Because you claimed that voting for ryan for no reason was suspicious, it is odd that you ignored this subsequent behavior by rofl, especially as it was the fourth vote for ryan rather than the second.
I still havn't questioned rofl on his vote because there is more scummy behavior going on right now that I plan to address today.
GIEFF wrote:The question remains, though; why do you think voting for "seemingly serious" reasons on day 1 is a scumtell? And if you don't think it is a scumtell, why did you use it to justify your vote?
It isn't much of a scum tell. I used it just to add to my first reason. All it would really prove is that ryan2754 is a new player not accustomed to random voting.
GIEFF wrote:I also agree that we should wait on the hypoclaims until we are much closer to a lynch.
Good idea.

@BlakAdder: I would like to hear more from you. You still have your vote on popsofctown from post 26. It was a joke vote. Do you still like where your vote is? Are you purposely not scumhunting or do you feel that there hasn't been enough said by anyone to question them? Finally, what do you think of Gamma?
Badguy
Badguy
Townie
Badguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Badguy »

GIEFF wrote:Why did you feel the need to add something as a reason if you don't believe it to be true?
It seemed odd to me at first so I put it in there to add to ryan's strange behavior. Looking back now, yah, it doesn't really prove anything as I've said before.

Also, nice vote analysis.

I still right now just want to hear more from BlakAdder.

Gamma is #1 on my scum list right now for the "Am I supposed to be scared?" line and being very very anti-town.

Vote: Gamma

Replaced by Xtoxm. - Incog-Mod.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”