nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:18 am

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

/confirm
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:45 am

He took what I was gonna say
vote: Hoopla
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 pm

xofelf wrote:
nicoliosgotpolio wrote:He took what I was gonna say
vote: Hoopla
best reason in the WORLD to vote :wink:
pretty much

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:42 pm

I don't understand what makes cops always want to claim on day one.
Last game I was in, cop claimed day one for some reason. Mafia convinced the town to kill him day two before he could even post his "investigation". Turned out he really was cop. Oops.
Really, that was not a smart move. Mafia will be on that so fast. We need power roles. Please, no one else claim unless told to.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:03 pm

unvote.

I'M done with my random.
Why should I stop?

Why shouldn't ZEEnon have 4 votes?

Why do I have to be up to something?
Because its getting kinda weird.
I don't see a problem with L-3. L-1 would be pushing it.
I don't know. ARE you up to something?
To me it seems like a distraction. It's pretty clear now that you aren't a cop. So, what are you doing? I believe he's trying to push a case off of himself with this. Thoughts?
Vote: Panzer

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:33 am

I'm not sure about the buddying up, but after a quick second look, his posts do seem kind of forced.
Ellaborate on forced?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:34 am

Panzer, tell me how what I said was buddying.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:19 pm

By answering a question not directed at you. That is giving possible scum an out. It is also protecting Geraintm from having to answer his own questions. Thus is buddying. Also Nicolios, what case was on me and how did I deflect it?
Sorry. Let's ask Geraintm to answer the questions as well.

I don't know yet, I haven't figured that out.

/sick, busy.
out for the weekend.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:31 am

/still sick, not as busy.
But, back.
Sorry I was out so long.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Yes, I do care to comment.

EVEN IF elf has extra info, how does this make her worthy of a finger of shame? It's just as likely that a townie would have extra info. And, why would the mod give her extra info?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Actually, as I finished this post, I realized that Charter's post was even worse than Nicol's--Nicol is someone our cop should investigate or our vig should kill. Charter is accusing random people of things for literally no logical reason. It isn't even "bad vibe"; the reasons are completely vanished.
Ah. Investigate away.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:49 pm

I'm not saying anyone has info. I'm saying there isn't any way that a scum could have more game set up info than a townie.

I know you didnt claim cop. I'm just saying.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:05 pm

I haven't been keeping up well. Very busy with practice and school.
If someone would like to ask me some questions, I'd gladly answer.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:40 pm

geraintm wrote:
Hoopla wrote:
Unvote, Vote: nicoliosgotpolio

yeah, too out of the blue for that to stand up with no questioing. you just jumping on the wagon???

Sure, it seems like a pretty good wagon to jump on. Why aren't you voting her?

Why does it seem a good wagon to jump on?

I really don't like that you vote someone, a post with only a vote, and then wait to explain yourself until someone asks why. Its like you don't want to explain yourself.

@question6daysago : finding it. hold on.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Nicoliosgotpolio: How can you tell that Panzerjager is pushing a case away from himself but not tell which case that is?
I believe what I meant by case was, he's trying to put attention elsewhere, and avoid potential cases. Putting the attention in a different place. Like, he was distracting us from scumminess with his fake roleclaim. The only example I could think of is that a kid is a class clown so that other people will be distracted and not notice he's being beaten at home?

It was a long time ago... I think that was my train of thought.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:51 pm

Has Nico actually responded to post 134? If not can you do so, Nico?
Off topic: Nicole or Nicolio would be preferred, thanks.

I don't believe it required a repronse....? I wasn't asked a question in post 134.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Shadow Knight wrote:
I gotta agree. Taking on the weakest players and lurkers is definitely a scum tactic. I know I've managed to get a few people lynched as scum, simply from hunting lurkers. For that reason, more than any other,

unvote, vote Hoopla

So, essentially what you are saying is that voting for the worst players and the noncontributors is scummy, even on the first day.

I must disagree. If you don't vote for the people who made the scummiest slips, who do you vote for? Those who made the second scummiest slips? The best players? Those who are most active?

You're way too experienced for me to reasonably chalk this up to noobness.

Vote: Shadow Knight
He didn't say don't vote for people who make scummy slips, so I think you twisted that a bit. Though I don't agree with what he's saying either. Taking on the weakest players and lurkers I think is a town tactic, because lurking is a scumtell.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:11 pm

with Nicolias as partner.
...care to share?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Looking back, I have noticed a few responses from Khelv for me that I didn't notice at the time. But whenever this happened, it was usually because his response was intended to (can't find the right word) attack, but not really... Maybe intimidate is better. He was usually trying to throw all of charters posts back at him, and it may not have been his intention to defend me. I've noticed a real dislike for charter. I wouldn't say he's mafia. I think he's town, maybe with a power role though.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:51 pm

I'm up and reading right now. But I think I should wait until tomorrow to post cause I'm running on one of those BFC monsters, and I'm not so sure about my current comprehension.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:28 am

Actually, didn't I comment when nicolio did that?
Did what?
It just seemed like they were going for a low-profile kill, although I don't see why. If they'd targetted someone with obvious ties to another player, I'd bet everyone would call WIFOM, and ignore any possible alignment information. Maybe it's an indication of how sloppily we've been playing as town - nobody really stands out as obv-townie which seems to generally happen after a while.
Who was going for a low profile kill?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 pm

I'm very stressed out right now due to stupid state implicated testing. I'm not done with testing until thursday.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 am

You stressed because of standardized testing? that's like..8th grade level..
Wow it really seems like you're just being a dick to everyone.

State tests are different for every state... I happen to be a sophomore not an 8th grader thanks, and passing this test is required to graduate. I was giving my reason for the absence and you had no reason to try to insult me.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:20 pm

I know what test I'm taking thanks, its called WASL. It is easy. Theyre just dicks when they score it and I don't wanna have to retake it next year. You're really gonna try to tell me its no reason to be stressed? I seriously think you're finding any reason to attack people, but something that's off topic is no reason for me to vote you.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:10 pm

my first thoughts were that Panzer was behaving oddly
I've thought so the entire time, but I don't have much other than bad vibes.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:57 am

I don't want to give any extra info to the scum, no thanks.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 am

Vote: Shadow

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”