Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Slicey »

/confirm
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Crazy

He looks like a real jerk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om84Zc4-KcQ
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Slicey »

populartajo wrote:
afatchic wrote:Well i just felt it was a dangerous spot to be in, because i normally don't pay attention to votecounts in the RVS, and just vote whoever i feel like it when i look at the player list. So if any one else plays the way i do, popular may have been lynched in the first couple post.
Okay. I can buy this.
Unvote.

Crazy, Artem and Slicey, what do you think of my vote?
I thought your vote made sense.

Unvote
for the time being.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Slicey »

populartajo wrote:Crazy, Artem and Slicey, what are the exact reasons for your agreement with my vote?
Because he brought a player to L-1 and then freaked out about it. >_> L-1 in this game is not necessarily a terrible thing, considering it is only 5 players.

I don't have much experience here. I have one completed game here, and I'm currently in 6 other games (dead in 2 of them, as you very well know since you're in one of them)

My scumhunting just consists of looking for the scummiest player. At the other forum I play at, I'm scum about 90% of the time, so I don't have tons of experience in scumhunting. >_>

Even though I just answered your questions, I kinda don't like that you're asking so many. >___>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”