Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #436 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Looker »

I say stick wit fishy - his posts are HUGE!!!

...still reading...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #441 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Looker »

here and re-orienting my vote chart. sorry...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #446 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Looker »

yea...

suppose you thought I were scum - how would you go about confirming your suspicions? would a pressuring vote suffice you or would you be dissatisfied until you ascertained a humungous post of humungous words...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #454 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Looker »

JereIC wrote:Posting on my phone from the land of limited access.

Fishy, in 433 you say you wouldn't have had reason to vote for Freeko if you scum. First off, wifom, no? Secondly, wouldn't the reason be lynching a townie? Not everything has to be part of an intricate strategy.

Looker, I can't make sense of your 446. Can you clarify?
How do you...
know
...that someone is scum...?
Light-kun wrote:Lurker, I mean, looker:
What?

Jere: Point, Jere!

Fishy to serve.
Clever...
HowardRoark wrote:
DraketheFake (435 @ Sun Mar 29, 2009) wrote:Expect something today or tomorrow.
Still waiting.

Welcome, Netlava! I hope that you can have a good read and jump into the game soon.

@Looker: It's been a week, and I hope for something of quality soon. QFT: JereIC. What is 446 about?
THAT'S what I meant! The humungous post with the humgous words!

Anyway, why isn't anyone voting? You can vote for me if you like. I don't mind.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #460 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Looker »

QFT
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #466 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Looker »

::chumps popcorn in anticipation::
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #471 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Looker »

what?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #474 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by Looker »

HowardRoark wrote:
vote Looker
What?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #478 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Looker »

i would but im still swallowing the drake and fishy cases - it started without me so i have no right to impose upon something i have yet to thoroughly understand. your concern is appreciated
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #480 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Looker »

doubt it...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #485 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Looker »

DraketheFake wrote: In any event, I'm pretty sold on the idea that you, I, and Fishy are merely townies swept up in the tide of unfortunate circumstances and that the lurkers deserve more attention.

Unvote, Vote: Looker

For an aggressive amount of active lurking, a complete dearth of actual content, and the continued insistence that people are making posts that are too long.
Right...okay, cool, if that's your story stick to it. It's not very convincing, though, I'll tell you that, Mr. "Swept Up In The Tide" (that
was
a fish joke, right? funny)

O and when did I say people were making posts that were too long?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #486 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:52 am

Post by Looker »

god i sound like an asshole...i was trying to be funny... :(
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #496 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Looker »

DraketheFake wrote:
Looker wrote:O and when did I say people were making posts that were too long?
Well...
Looker wrote:I say stick wit fishy - his posts are HUGE!!!
There.
Looker wrote:suppose you thought I were scum - how would you go about confirming your suspicions? would a pressuring vote suffice you or would you be dissatisfied until you ascertained a humungous post of humungous words...?
There.
Looker wrote:THAT'S what I meant! The humungous post with the humgous words!

Anyway, why isn't anyone voting? You can vote for me if you like. I don't mind.
And there.
Lol. Those don't say anything about me hating humungous posts. If you read the first one again, you'll see that I'm advocating fishy's huge posts, as to say "stick wit fishy, he knows what he's talking about". And the following posts are me trying to figure out if I'm ever going to have to do that because I suck at them.
Light-kun wrote:I don't like Looker...
He distracts me...
Anyway, I feel a lack of people in our little community. Who wants to come forward, hm? Maybe everyone should sign my notebook, that way I can be sure to have a roll call next time we have a meeting and there will be less inactivity. Hm...?

Hehe... and when its all done, you'll be able to see each other in Hell... <--DN reference.

Seriously though, we made need a mass prod. *Makes note to ask for one if people remain MIA.
Sorry for being distracting....
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #498 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Looker »

lol no
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #508 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Looker »

Fishythefish wrote: -Nuwen, Howard, Jazzmyn and Looker need to post on recent developments, or just anything in some cases.
Noted.
HowardRoark wrote:
Looker wrote:
HowardRoark wrote:
vote Looker
What?
I don't like lurkers. I love lurker lynches. Your contributions have been basically worthless.
That's fine with me as long as lurker lynches don't appeal more to you than scum lynches. That wouldn't be the case would it? You wouldn't be taking the easy way out would you?
DraketheFake wrote:
DraketheFake, Post 276 wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
You are actively harming your case against DDD.
You read like a scum desperately trying to get a townie lynched, or a hopelessly tunnelled townie.
Ugh. This this this.

But I don't know that I agree with your vote. It seems that both instances are equally likely, and freeko is the sort of hypothetical townie that a scum being wagoned love to have pop up. Which isn't a strike against DDD, obviously, but these sorts of interactions are rarely good for the town unless he really is just a scum playing in a bizarre fashion.
ZEEnon wrote:Does anyone besides me see that pacman281292 is lurking to the extreme? He has not posted since last Sunday I believe. He also fails to acknowledge the accusations voiced by me, as well as by Amished.
Yes, we all see it. We're all aware he's lurking. Everybody in the thread. Your continued hyper-focus on a player who hasn't bothered to defend himself against your accusations as a result of lurking smells a little bit like making a safe case against somebody in order to appear active and avoid re-drawing attention that was on you initially. But I can't say I'm fond of pacman's absence either.

Unvote
for now. Howard, some more thoughts from your corner would be appreciated along with pacman's.
The unvote post.
freeko, Post 278 wrote:
I still dislike freeko's play. He is tunneled on Debonair Danny DiPietro, barely remarks to points against him, and misrepresents players.
Oh, do enlighten us on how I am misrepresenting players.
freeko, Post 280 wrote:
that Freeko's desperation
That is wrong.

I dont care if I am lynched. Information will be gained from it. Mostly that DDD is a bag of crap and has played that way the entirety of the first day. Then you have teh second wave of morons that will say that my argument lacked merit. Which means that by using my logic and reasoning to put someone else's lack thereof on display is a bad play.

This goes against everything this game is about. That DDD backtracks on himself many times to qualify himself as a town player tells me that he is telling a lie. He is telling himself and everyone else this same lie in hopes that people wille ventually believe it.

Also, you have the third wave of morons that bother actually play the game and pretty much try to snipe from the sidelines at every chacne possible. Just look at how many of them there are. Finally you have those who dont even bother to play the game like pacman (gone for about a week now) with nothing more than a fleeting suspicion on him. At least next time I know when I join a game , that I shouldnt actually play it.

DraketheFake, Post 283 wrote:
freeko, Somewhere on Page 2 wrote:
DraketheFake wrote:I think I'm probably going to like this player group.
You havent had the (dis?)pleasure of playing with me yet.
Should be fun times had by all in this game.
Oh, how fitting. I just didn't think that you were actively going to campaign to make my stance wrong.
freeko wrote:I dont care if I am lynched. Information will be gained from it. Mostly that DDD is a bag of crap and has played that way the entirety of the first day. Then you have teh second wave of morons that will say that my argument lacked merit. Which means that by using my logic and reasoning to put someone else's lack thereof on display is a bad play.
Kindly point to some logic and/or reasoning that you've used. All I've seen you do is flail away at the words "backpedaling" and "qualifying" for three pages.
freeko wrote:This goes against everything this game is about. That DDD backtracks on himself many times to qualify himself as a town player tells me that he is telling a lie. He is telling himself and everyone else this same lie in hopes that people wille ventually believe it.
I don't even know what you're getting at anymore, given that this statement doesn't make sense. I mean... of course he's telling us he's a town player? He's trying not to get lynched? You'd actually need to provide some specific examples of where he's acted as "not a town player" to prove that he was lying, and you seem content to offer glittering generalities.
freeko wrote:Also, you have the third wave of morons that bother actually play the game and pretty much try to snipe from the sidelines at every chacne possible. Just look at how many of them there are. Finally you have those who dont even bother to play the game like pacman (gone for about a week now) with nothing more than a fleeting suspicion on him. At least next time I know when I join a game , that I shouldnt actually play it.
Yeah, nothing more than a fleeting suspicion. It's not like more than half of the players in the game haven't pointed it out or anything.

I dunno, man. I find your accusations here fairly baseless and I find the way you're self-destructing to be pretty unfortunate if indeed you are a town player (an issue I guess you won't bother addressing for fear of being called on your own crap logic about claimed town players).
freeko, Post 287 wrote:
How is an opinion a misconception?
Becuase a dumbass like you needs to be set straight. It is not a misconception. It is flaot out WRONG. You could star the game by naming coolors. Hell you could play duck duck goose. More to the point, the random voting stage (RVS) is NOT the only way to start a game. I could think of a few ways to start a game without a single vote being cast easly int he game but that might be too much for your limited brain capacity to handle.
Way to take an incomplete statement and attempt to pass it off as a lie. Now that you had me look you over again, I find this piece even more suspect.
I don't see any note from orangepenguin about flavors.
Do you have more information that the majority of us do?
Well done Skimzilla. Some of us actually read the part about this being
ANTARCTIC Mafia
. Some of us even read the opening flavor. So yet again another numbnuts that needs to pay attention to the game instead of being Sir Skims Alot. You must have been put in the microwave one too many times by your parents when you were younger werent you?
DraketheFake, Post 289 wrote:Give Slim Shady here some time, I'm sure he'll get to spewing aggression and personal attacks at everybody else in due time.

Though to be fair your concentration on the facts that Howard is A. Newer to the game and B. A replacement really have no bearing on what you're voting freeko for.
freeko, Post 292 wrote:
Did you really just ignore the brunt of this page's posts in favor of ad homming our newer replacement?

Really?
The brunt of this pages posts are made by people who if you took their combined IQ and added them up. You would probably still need to add a few more to get to my show size. Sadlt for the rest of the town I just dont really care at this point and will take the time out to smell the roses and insult everyone I can. So when I spot something stupid, you can bet I will take care of it. I could probably do a neat little comparison about how many times DDD has backtracked on himself compared to me (4 to 0 for those keeping score). Maybe I could count the number of times that DDD has lied to himself and everyone else here to say he is a "town player" (at least 5 blatant attempts by him to 0 from me) Since I know the only way alignment is proven at this point in the game is by being flipped.'

So if I am going to be lynched. Im going to be lynched for being an ass to everyone. NO one really cares about my alignment in the game anyway. Just dont say I am not an equal opportunity insulter.
DraketheFake, Post 303 wrote:And I in turn would direct Mr. DiPietro to my posts 276, 283, and 289 to answer my part of that question. I unvoted in 276, for reference.

Personally, I'd prefer if we got someone to replace freeko who appeared to give a crap about playing this game even under pressure from other players rather than just lynching him outright, as his behavior is detrimental and unfair to whichever side he's on. But failing that, I'd be fine loosing him of the burden of being alive in this game.
So there, in Post 303, I mention that I'll be happy to vote for him. After several responses to his other posts and so forth.
freeko, Post 307 wrote:
jereIC wrote: If he can't post a rational self-defense soon I'll probably vote him.
Go ahead and vote then. Nothing I do is ever rational. Or save your weak ass excuses for D2 when you have to answer for them.
fishy wrote: I am certain freeko is a horribly anti-town player, and think there is a very good chance he is scum.
Wrong. Instead you just want to puch that easy mislynch along dont you. Now you earn the random insult of the post for the reminder of the brilliance in your post. Why would I as a scum player want to have people voting for me jackass? Seems kind of counterproductive doesnt it? No, instead I am perfectly fine with being lynched. Its going to make for a fun D2 with everyone having to explain themselves as to why they voted for me.
DDD wrote: I would like na85, Drake, Amished, JereIC, and ZEE to let us know what they think of freeko's complete and total meltdown lately and if/why they feel more comfortable with their votes where they are right now.
Now who has tunnel vision? If you arent scum this game, then I really have to reconsider ever playing this game ever again.

For what its worth I should pm the mod right now with who I think is what roles in sort of a time capsule. We can see either how right or how wrong I am after the game. WIth so many morons like you running around in this game, I really dont care what happens to me. I am not going to backtrack on anything like a certain someone has repeatedly done to make themselves "look" town oriented. The only one aside from these 3 retards that I have not mentioned that will most likely be scum is light-kun. Since you think I had a "meltdown" from attempting to deal with your overall stupidity, I will just sit back and let you retards lynch me. It might be more fun watching this game from the sidelines anyway when you morons have to justify your stupidity D2.
freeko's "give-up" post. That "Nothing I ever do is rational" sure doesn't look like some tongue-in-cheek jab to me.

And I'm sick of quoting but in my next post I vote him and in the very next post after that I'm all
DraketheFake, Post 309 wrote:
freeko wrote:Why would I as a scum player want to have people voting for me jackass?
Forgot this gem. As a scum player you wouldn't want to have players voting for you, which means that you might
stop being an abrasive douchebag and actually play the goddamn game
in order to avoid having even more votes put on you. And no, repeatedly whining about DDD "backpedaling" doesn't count as playing.
So I mean, I don't know where you're getting your little case from is what I'm saying.
::looks to the plaintiff::
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #510 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Looker »

HowardRoark wrote:
Looker wrote:That's fine with me as long as lurker lynches don't appeal more to you than scum lynches. That wouldn't be the case would it? You wouldn't be taking the easy way out would you?
Obviously anyone would prefer a scum lynch. Interestingly, scum often skate through a game posting a bunch of nothingness and troll garbage. Speaking of that . . . Why quote a post just to reply as you did? ::looks at Looker:: That's why I love lynching lurkers, often enough (for my satisfaction) they turn out to be scum.
You seem to have some suppressed childhood trauma, Mr. Satisfaction...

But can you answer this? Why in the world would I seek attention if I wanted to lurk? Is "lurker" the only role you read from my behavior...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #522 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Looker »

HowardRoark wrote:
Looker wrote:Is "lurker" the only role you read from my behavior...?
I see you as an actively lurking troll. (I'm not going to take the bait and say anything more so that you can attack me for role fishing.)
A lil jumpy, aren't ya? Whatever, either way I say as long as I'm paying attention and making sense of what's going on I'm doin good. I could see if I was misleading the town or something, all I'm doing is trying to figure everything out.
Jazzmyn wrote: Looker comes across as useless, and potentially scummy. Why replace into a game if you have no intention of participating meaningfully in the game? It's very annoying and in my (admittedly somewhat limited) experience, it more often turns out that the lurking replacement is scum than town.
And that's exactly it - your "admittedly somewhat limited" experience, which collaborates with your "limited" *as in tunnel-visioned* view on what participation really is. As you've probably noticed, since you've played with me before, I've stopped laying random votes and rambling pointless, irrelevant crap; therefore, I feel as if I'm progressing. You have your opinion; however, it's exactly that.
Light-kun wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
Jazz wrote: First, however, I would like LK to confirm that he is still in agreement with taking direction from the town as to his night action, including whether or not to take any such action.
"still"- was he ever in agreement?

If L-k will not confirm this, in my mind he is automatically today's lynch.
This looks scummy. And honestly, if I were to say: "I will do exactly as the town wants," then I'm still not held by some spell that forces me to react in any particular way, right? The only way to confirm vigilante is to have him shoot himself. That is kind of my point Jazz. I know what's best for town, and even if I were to appease you and say, "Of course I'll do what the town wants" then it doesn't mean anything.

Having pointed that out: Whatever 50% of the town wants.

I still say we lynch Fishy.
Okay...if they don't lynch Fishy and they don't lynch you. Say they lynch...me...can't you kill Fishy tonight anyway...?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #525 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Looker »

Light-kun wrote:If person A flip scum, I will probably shoot Fishy.

If person A flips town, I won't shoot anyone.

If we lynch fishy, and he's scum, I may/may not shoot pending on what the town asks.

This is subject to change, but based on Fishy's play...I want him lynched. Also, if we lynch fishy and he's scum, I recommend shooting DtF, but that isn't a requirement for Fishy scum.
And Person A can be substituted with
any
individual or are there particular ones?
DraketheFake wrote:
Light-kun wrote:This looks scummy.
And honestly, if I were to say: "I will do exactly as the town wants," then I'm still not held by some spell that forces me to react in any particular way, right?
The only way to confirm vigilante is to have him shoot himself. That is kind of my point Jazz. I know what's best for town, and even if I were to appease you and say, "Of course I'll do what the town wants" then it doesn't mean anything.

Having pointed that out: Whatever 50% of the town wants.

I still say we lynch Fishy.
I can't imagine a possible motive for you being this wishy-washy about this except that you are not a part of the town.
He's trying to save himself not only today but tomorrow is what I'm thinking

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad - the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had..

DraketheFake - 1 (FishytheFish)
Looker - 1 (HowardRoark)
JereIC - 1 (Netlava)
FishytheFish - 1 (Light-kun)
Light-kun - 1 (DraketheFake)

Not Voting - 4 (Jazzmyn, Nuwen, JereIC, Looker)

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 534)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #529 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 am

Post by Looker »

Light-kun wrote:EBWOP: It means anyone. If it were a particular person A, then I would have named person A.
cool
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Looker »

slightly kerflumpled...::gears whirring::...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #552 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by Looker »

reading, post coming later on - content later later on
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #595 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Looker »

Jazzmyn wrote: This thread needs more Looker, the Greatest Woman to Ever Live...I pray she arrives swiftly...

Regards,
Jazzy-Wazzy
Lol but in all seriousness. I'm currently trying to discern which of Fishythefish, Drakethefake, and Lightthekun is scum and whether or not two or three of them is scum running a facade...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #596 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Looker »

Any ideas?
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #599 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Looker »

@LK - You would sound so much more convincing if you were a babbling idiot, but you aren't. You are a highly-intelligent vigilante mastermind, which leads people to distrust you no matter what you put so obvious before their faces.

Hmm...

I say the fish fries
unvote vote: Fishythef**kinfish
and you shoot drakethefrigginfake
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #614 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:37 am

Post by Looker »

Jazzmyn wrote:
Looker wrote:
Jazzmyn wrote: This thread needs more Looker, the Greatest Woman to Ever Live...I pray she arrives swiftly...

Regards,
Jazzy-Wazzy
What the ? It is very poor form to change someone's post while pretending to quote it.
Sorry, mama neva taut me bot no form
Jazzmyn wrote:
Looker wrote:@LK - You would sound so much more convincing if you were a babbling idiot, but you aren't. You are a highly-intelligent vigilante mastermind, which leads people to distrust you no matter what you put so obvious before their faces.

Hmm...

I say the fish fries
unvote vote: Fishythef**kinfish
and you shoot drakethefrigginfake
What the ? Now, this is just getting downright weird. Looker, why would you (a) feel the need to bastardize the names of both Fishy and Drake to incorporate swearing; and (b) ask the claimed vig to NK someone when it has already been established that (i) it is better to direct him to hold off on killing during the night in order to better test his claim (which we still need to do despite the fact that I, for one, believe his claim) and to better protect the town; and (ii) he has already said that he will not kill tonight if half the town indicates that preference?
Regards,
Jazz
(a) Sorry, I was/am-still-kinda drunk...
(b) (i)Forgot about the fact he has to confirm his power (but would the real vig hold off, too...? never mind...)

(ii)I was/am-still-kinda just throwing my opinion out there
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #629 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Looker »

i thot i unvoted
unvote

but my opinion still stands until i figure out why i did it...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #657 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Looker »

this game is filled with so much logic...you people must be geniuses in reality...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #661 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Looker »

Light-kun wrote:...geniuses? We may not be, but this is entirely irrelevant to the conversation. Who do you think is scum?
It's either Jazzmyn or Fishythefish. I'll
vote Jazzmyn
right now to be safe until she gets back.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #663 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Looker »

And she's back! It's like friggin magic!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #671 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Looker »

either fishy or jazz; more coming later
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #677 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Looker »

Due to recent developments, i.e., Jazz's vote, I now decree Fishy off the hook. The scum is either Jazz or me...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #689 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by Looker »

i'm sorry but i honestly think that jazz is the scum!
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #691 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Looker »

and tell me too cuz im confused
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #700 (isolation #35) » Fri May 01, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Looker »

Jazzmyn wrote:Looker, your 677 made no sense, and you were asked repeatedly to explain it, and you haven't. Frankly, the only conclusion I can draw from your recent posts is that you are a mafia goon trying to protect Fishy from being lynched, which leads to the conclusion that Fishy is one of your scum partners with a more powerful role than your own.

Regards,
Jazz
That statement was induced by the fact that I believe your vote shift from fishy to me to be bogus

HOWEVER

You DIDN'T shift your vote in Post 676 because that was FISHY'S post.

Therefore
unvote vote Fishy
Stone me as necessary.

All the little birds on J-Bird Street, love to hear the robin go tweet, tweet, tweet.

JereIC - 1 (Netlava)
FishytheFish - 4 (Light-kun, Jazzmyn, JereIC, Looker)
Looker - 2 (HowardRoark, FishytheFish)
Lightkun - 1 (DraketheFake)

Not Voting - 1 (tubby216)

9 alive, 5 to lynch

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 722)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #708 (isolation #36) » Sun May 03, 2009 5:48 am

Post by Looker »

That doesn't look like scumhunting, though, fish. It looks like politics... :? You know who the convincing mafia players are despite their alignments (Because let's face it, some people are just good at playing mafia no matter what their role) and so you're trying to get close to them and get on their side, i.e. Light-Kun
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #710 (isolation #37) » Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Looker »

in his last post where he stated whom he thought were scum, he didn't include you. your posts are significant and you appear convincing so he's trying to get on your side so you can convince the town that the scum could be someone else. he's trying to belay your suspicions...wait, it's coming out wrong. he wants you on his side is what im trying to say because you're good
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #711 (isolation #38) » Sun May 03, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Looker »

AND you appear town
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #713 (isolation #39) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Looker »

hey hey now im not accusing you of anything and all that drunk stuff is slander, my publicist will state such. but the fact that you bring up my play in defense of your own as opposed to stating your opinion of your play speaks to me. do you believe your play is town? obviously you believe my play not to be so
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #714 (isolation #40) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Looker »

:)
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #741 (isolation #41) » Fri May 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Looker »

...and...the fish...is still...alive...
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #751 (isolation #42) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:58 am

Post by Looker »

DraketheFake wrote:
Looker wrote:...and...the fish...is still...alive...
This is honestly all you can contribute after calls for a prod?

Unvote, Vote: Looker
:lol: You'll never get anywhere if you keep going about things that way :lol:
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #756 (isolation #43) » Sun May 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Looker »

i know i KNOW! I'm making this far too easy for you, Drake. I've practically come out of lurkdom and GIVEN you a case. "Look at Looker, look at Looker!" He's cocky! (even tho im a she...) Anyway, I can't help it my first vote was the best vote which is why I'm not switching it left and right. Fish is the scum, we've found him, and I think that you're scum. So what am I supposed to do? Change my vote because you want to beat me? Because you want to win? Not gonna happen, I'd like to win at least ONE game of mafia
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #761 (isolation #44) » Mon May 11, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Looker »

but nowhere does it say anything about eliminating scum.

it's weird because you, as scum, get happy when you notice play such as mine. for one, you know that you don't have to NK me because the town will eventually lynch me, and, for two, you know that you can just spout random bullshit and i'll do absolutely nothing about it. you got it made, fish.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”