NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:55 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ahh, some of my favorite people are in here .. Does that make me suspicious?

Anyways,
Random Vote: Fuldu
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:57 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

LoudmouthLee wrote:
SapphireVerde wrote:yes. and i know whos guilty. i wont reveal who. because the next person to counter claim me is surely mafia. if another person claims i will reveal my results, and if u dont believe me and decide to lynch me u will see that i am right and u will have both mafia or a serial killer. if i survive, i pray the doctor will save me.
You're making a few brash assumptions...

1) You're assuming your sanity is good.
2) You're assuming that there arent multiple cops.

I really think you should pay more attention to both of those. I have no reason to say you're not a cop, but I'm unsure if there are multiple cops, or if you sanity is perfect.
I find it pretty amusing that you were the one to make this comment. Considering that Saphire random voted you in his first post, then he makes a statement that he has found a scum, but isn't going to say who? How many cops out there that get a guilty result on a player Night 1, don't vote for the target in their first post?

I think I will
Unvote: Fuldu
and
Vote: LoudMouthLee

His sanity could be off, but you jumped to that just a little too quickly if you ask me.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:10 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm sorry Sapphire .. I was :oops: , and to answer your other question .. you may as well reveal now that you've claimed.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:11 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Phoebus wrote:And nanook - well, given sapphire's other actions, I doubt her vote is other than random. A way to get on the "board".
Time will tell.
What was that?

Vote Stands.

Like I've said earlier, I've never seen a cop have a guilty investigation on night 1, and randomly vote someone else.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:28 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Phoebus wrote:I stand corrected then!
Usually, when someone is pinged by a cop, the vote may not be random or may be "explained" rather than just random voted.
I understand that, but since the release of Jeep's articles and such, you wouldn't see me come straight out with a vote with reasoning or no random in front of it while I'm the cop.
Phoebus wrote:And bug? Any reason you should not be vigi-d?

How can you be so sure that we have a vig in this game? Why are you so gun hoe with lynching bug? I only ask these questions because of the fact that we have a guilty result on a player. I too believe that in most minis there aren't really any sanity issues, but there obviously is no saying that this setup is included.

I wouldn't mind lynching bug if you can just write out to me how it will prove Sapphire's sanity and catch another scum.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:33 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I did, as I saud, received a guilty vote. And, Nanook, I didn't random vote that person right away. But be sure I'll find out tomorrow. (If you all decide to let me live)
It's good that you didn't, because then that guilty would be me wouldn't it? Excuse me while I take a brief second to laugh ... *wanders away for a moment*.

Ok, I'm back and can breath now. Here's my question LoudMouthLee .. If you are on the chopping block, like you are, why don't you say who your guilty result was?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:42 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

LoudmouthLee wrote:I'll leave that up to the town. I really don't want to give the mafia any upper hand. If my sanity is off, I do NOT want a mis-lynch.
Don't want to give the mafia any upper hand? May we remind you that you are 3 votes from a lynch .. and what upperhand are you giving the mafia by telling the town a guilty result? I think if anything that would give us the upper hand if you truly are the cop.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:48 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm looking more scummy? Is that your subtle way of saying that I'm the one that you got the guilty result from? 3 votes is more then half way, but if you want to wait, obviously I can't force you ... I wouldn't mind hearing from some others myself.

Examples being DMI and Warpdragon for instance. I don't have time to go through the entire thread to see who all hasn't posted recently, but I'm pretty sure that these two haven't made a scene lately.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:01 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Phoebus wrote:This makes it even better to go after bug in my opinion. If both of this guys are cops, let the scum handle them. We go after bug who seems scummy through actions than night choice results.
Problem with this possibly being that the cop protects the one that is scum and/or vice versa.
Phoebus wrote:nanook: interesting to note you're keeping an eye on the voting numbers. +1 scuminess to you.
+1 scumminess to you for not paying attention to the votes. I pay more attention when I'm town rather then mafia, because I like to see people get a last word in so to speak.

The fact that you keep bringing Bug up in the conversation as the person you'd still would like to lynch worries me a tad only because I'd rather take care of our pseudo cop situation now. Even though mafia didn't get a kill in last night doesn't really mean anything.

Have you even thought about the possibilities of the setup? I mean our mod is stewie don't forget, and the front post doesn't mention anything about there possibly being a doc save. All it says is that mafia is unhappy, well big woop there. I've started to think that there may be a cult in this game. With the way the opening post is worded it only sounds like on group to me anyways.

To add on your last post there Phoebus, DMI lurked in Duckburg mafia and when he was called out for it, he was mafia. I don't know about the alternate thing, maybe it would work maybe not. I've never really had this sort of situation on day 1. Like I said earlier, If it can be drawn out for me and there is enough support then I am all ears.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:27 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Phoebus, the first quote should be doc protect, not cop ...

You're right it is only my word, but the precedence does support the theory.

I really did mention earlier that I'd be willing to listen to an alternative, but I don't think that all the cards are laid yet so to speak, so yeah maybe I was contradicting there.

The idea about there being a cult only makes me think that instead of killing, most likely some recruiting could have taken place. I know what you all are going to say .. "You must be apart of the cult since you brought it up" nonsense. Think about it most cults recruit night 1, not kill.

These are just my ideas, they aren't fact so you can take what you sow with a grain of salt for all that I am concerned.

Another reason why I am a bit skeptical of lynching someone rather then LoudMouth is because we now have 2 cop claims, what's next, 2 docs? I just think that the more we press the issue we will just end up with a mass claim, which will pretty much just brings us right back to LML.

None the less ..
Unvote: Loudmouthlee
and
Vote: DMI

I know it seems that I am contradicting myself here, but the whole DMI thing may actually work when push comes to shove.

Oh and Phoebus, I think that's the third vote on DMI out of the possible seven needed ... :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:34 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Wow, Phoebus has a point here .. the role does seem very convenient. Why would you tell us what your role is and who you are going to hide with? You claiming was never apart of the plan .. at least for now.

I think you made sure to get a role out there quick before you are asked about it. This game is like going in one big giant circle, one of which has led right back to you.

Unvote: DMI
and
Vote: Help im a bug
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:47 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

That's nice and all, but it doesn't mean I have to believe you. I've claimed roles that I haven't had before .. it really isn't that hard. The fact that the role you are using just happens to be the way it is, and in no way can prove YOUR innocence makes me skeptical. That and not hearing from DMI by now actually makes me think that he may really be gone somewhere and not lurking.

Mod:
A prod on DMI maybe?

Another point is with the two cops .. It may actually be better to wait until tomorrow to work that out. We have a free lynch like Phoebus said, and whatever results they may receive tomorrow will help us to maybe figure out who really is lying and who is not. Some believe Sapphire more, while others take a liking to loudmouth.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:36 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Unvote: Help Im a Bug

I must say that I think that is the first time that you've really made a case for yourself and actually defended yourself. Kudos to your post.

I guess I don't mind hanging around for DMI for a little while, as long as it isn't like forever or nothing.

Oh and btw, Hiab's post made me change my vote if you guys didn't get the hint right off.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:06 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I guess our pace has just been to fast recently for there to be enough time to get a prod on DMI. Oh well, hopefully he'll pop up soon enough and if not replaced.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:18 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, next stop on the circle of Love ...
Vote: DMI

Simple enough really .. This should give us more precedence over LoudMouth's sanity and a chance for Buggy to be checked out.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:31 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Oh yeah, that's 6/7 votes everyone ... :wink:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:33 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, so DMI isn't dead ... ?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #165 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:35 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Obviously ... :shock:
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:48 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

help im a bug wrote:*sigh* Sorry I couldn't return to defend you, Dmi. Now let's just hope you weren't a psychic liar.
Still plan on defending him .. ya know since he hasn't been lynched yet and all?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #193 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:35 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Too bad that my vote is already on the target ...
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:39 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Ok, well we've got quite a predicament on our hands ...

I'm sort of surprised that Sapphire didn't investigate LmL, which is why I'm more trusting of LmL right now. Yesterday, I may have said something different, but alot can happen overnight.

LmL's move to investigate Sapphire makes perfect sense, and LmL didn't really have the option to claim as much as Sapphire did yesterday, so if it comes down to the two .. Sapphire would be my choice right two.

I can't remember who said something about not wanting a quick lynch here, but when you think about it, I don't think we have much of an option. We have two cops and obviously one is lying .. so we need to lynch one of them.

I think that the two cops should post a plea as to why they shouldn't be lynched, why they should be trusted and such ... then the rest of the town can make their choice from there. We should at least hear from everyone though, I do agree with that.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:46 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

You're right shadow, she did check him out yesterday .. ok, so there went all that logic. As you can tell I did not go over yesterday again before I typed up that post ... So pretty much the only thing that stands in my latter post is that I would like to hear a plea from them both, as both their stories are not pretty much equal in my eyes.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:12 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

SapphireVerde wrote:I investigated bug, just to make sure. he was telling the truth. Turns out he was and he died. The question is, why am I still alive? did the doc come out and protect me? I dunno. All i'm saying here is that i know i am a sane cop. It's up to the town to make the right choice.
It's very possible that there is still a doctor in this game, which of course is why you may have not been targetted by the mafia, because maybe they thought that you would have been protected, but really I think the reason is because you are mafia.

I am more likely at the moment to vote for Sapphire right now. I could be wrong, but even if we are then Loud Mouth Lee is a shoe in for tomorrow as being mafia.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #238 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:50 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Town bodyguard probably was a protection role, you're right and when you think about it, yesterday we had no dead docs, so that is why the mafia most likely assumed that sapphire was protected if she isn't already a member of the mafia.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #240 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 10:01 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

SapphireVerde wrote:Ok.
How did bug and phoebus die? im thinking that someone targeted phoebus, bug was hiding with him and they both died. Bug said that if someone is targeted and he's hiding with them he will die.(if i'm remembering right) so i'm guessing that's what happened. I'm not going to say anything more.
I clearly stated that WHY would I come out with a cop claim so early in the game(on page 3) when no one asked me too. It was a stupid newbie move. yeah, so what. if you read my other posts i also said, whoever counter claimed me would be mafia. so I said that you could go ahead and lynch me and you would see i was right. LML is MAFIA. If you are going to believe him and not me, go ahead.
Lynch me now then.
Feel bad that you didn't believe me. Then you could kill him the next day. The only risk is that the Mafia has the upper hand now that more townies will die.
Bug was probably confused about his role, because like I mentioned earlier, I've never seen a hider that invisible. He pretty much could only be killed by a lynch.

At your command.
Vote: SapphireVerde
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #243 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:24 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I think that leaves sapphire 1 away from a lynch .. any last words?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #244 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:06 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Seeing as how I forgot about the whole Sapphire doesn't want to speak again, I guess there wouldn't be any point on hearing for last words, since she doesn't plan on saying anything again. I'm convinced.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #253 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:31 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Hey all .. sorry I didn't post earlier, didn't notice that the game was back. I'm sort of shocked at Talitha's no lynch bit, but no use voting for someone that won't be here for 8 days.

Don't really know where to go from here either though.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:13 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Quailman .. got anything to say to the following?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #263 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:27 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, we need to get things back up, so
Vote: Quailman

To really compare players scumminess atm is sort of impossible since unless you are a confirmed gg, you look scummy. Anyways, I don't know how useful this post is going to be, but if others are up for it, I'm always game for a mass claim. We do seem to be in those final stages of the game.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:37 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Talitha should be back on Friday ...
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #273 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:40 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Talitha, what makes you so sure that there are only 2 mafia left?

I don't really see how a no-lynch is going to get us any further in the game when tomorrow we basically end up with the same thing, except tomorrow we really will be endgame (assuming there are only two mafia left).

There may only be one mafia left for all we know, I doubt that there would be three since the game most likely would've ended by now. I guess the assumption behind 2 could be correct, unless we have a sk of course.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #286 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:01 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I believe that Quailman was lynched .. unless one of our votes didn't count. There are only 6 alive, and 4 of us were voting Quailman at once. Pinky, Talitha, Maximumum, and I were all voting Quailman before Pinky/Talitha unvoted. Seems pretty pointless for me to unvote at this time.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #291 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:00 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

This game was a RIOT .. I couldn't tell you how many times I thought that we had won with the mafia outnumbering what I thought was the town. Loved my scum buddies and glad that this is finally over ..

LmL, I'm not that dramatic am I?

I think our key moment in the game was on Night 2 when Tally killed Phoebus the doc. We were shocked to see Hiab killed and actually thought that maybe he interpreted his role wrong. We thought that he died because we killed Phoebus, not because Fuldu did.

The hitman had me in confusion that's for sure, and I think they deserve a thumbs up as well .. Nice game Stewie.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #294 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:43 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

The Shadow wrote:I'm just gonna say this once, my luck stinks...
If I recall correctly you just recently defeated me in a newbie game. I actually did trust that you were the real cop, and you wound up scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”