Mini 813 - Korlash Town - Are you still there? (Game Over)

JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 am

Post by JereIC »

Confirminomiton!
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:57 am

Post by JereIC »

Vote: Jack of Bombs
because I don't know Jack.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:50 am

Post by JereIC »

Jack of Bombs wrote:Also, unvoting from L-4 in the RVS stage would've obviously looked terrible.
Not sure I understand this. Why would it look terrible to back off a bandwagon?
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:31 am

Post by JereIC »

Jack of Bombs wrote:
JereIC wrote:
Jack of Bombs wrote:Also, unvoting from L-4 in the RVS stage would've obviously looked terrible.
Not sure I understand this. Why would it look terrible to back off a bandwagon?
What q21 said, basically. Someone who unvoted from an L-4 wagon during the RVS would come across strongly as someone who didn't want a wagon on that player. And really, it's difficult to think of a reason why an uninformed townie would unvote from L-4 during the RVS anyway.
Thanks.
Jack of Bombs wrote:
julienvonwolfe wrote:In which case, why would you vote for Hoopla in the first place?
Well, presumably you wouldn't anticipate it become the leading bandwagon. I see what you're getting at, though.
julienvonwolfe wrote:
MrSuave wrote:espessially if I'm the doctor xD I only ever save myself, but I hear that you can't do that in this mafia.
*facepalm*

I hope you're talking about in general, not this game specifically.
Rolefishing? If you're town, why try and draw a response out of him on this topic?
Based on what you quoted and posts 63, 70, and 76 (seems like he's trying too hard to be helpful and friendly without contributing much to the actual game) I could see a case against Juli.
Unvote
Vote: Julienvonwolfe
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:55 am

Post by JereIC »

julienvonwolfe wrote:Regarding the generation of role discussion/speculation, I think that Mr. Suave stirred up enough speculation by himself.
Personally, I didn't see that as a doc screwing up, even considering that MrSuave is a new player. I also don't see the speculation and/or discussion that you say Suave stirred up. Nobody else picked up on his comment, and it seems like the only people who would be interested in whether or not he's the doc are mafioso.

The fact that you reference Suave and the discussion and/or speculation he "stirred up" seems like you're nervous when under suspicion, though, and trying to divert our attention elsewhere.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am

Post by JereIC »

Really not liking Falko's vote for Julien, doesn't seem to be well thought out. So
FOS: Falko
. I'm not unvoting yet, Julien's not close enough to lynch to worry about it and I really haven't gotten less suspicious of him.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by JereIC »

q21 wrote:The underlined and the vote in this post make for a horrible contradiction. The underlined line is bad enough on its own, page six being extremely premature for that kind of statement. The fact that he goes on to vote MrSuave after saying that there is not enough reason to lynch him is scummy as hell.

Basically, he's pushing a wagon he doesn't believe in. Town has ZERO reason to do that.
Not sure that's exactly what's going on. If you accept his argument that he didn't vote for Julien because he didn't want a quick lynch, then it makes sense that he wouldn't vote for Cojin either as Cojin had more votes than Julien at the time of the Khravanalywhatever, so the only suspicious person left is MrSuave. That is, he doesn't support anyone's lynch, and they're all "suspicious enough" to vote for, but none are suspicious enough to lynch yet. On the other hand, his argument that he doesn't want a quick lynch is kind of weak since Julien only had 3 votes at the time Kravhen voted, making a quick lynch pretty unlikely.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by JereIC »

kravhen wrote:I guess I should revise the game setup a bit more next time lol.... but at the moment of my analysis, I thought there was 4 votes on Julien (that's the maximum he had been at at that point, right?). Furthermore, I thought we needed 5-6 votes to lynch, not 7. I guess that's my mistake for not counting the number of players and figure out the majority. Since the mod never wrote the number needed for a lynch and since at that point only about a handful of people were talking with the rest staying silent and invisible like ghosts, it felt like a smaller game. It's as simple as that.

I put an analysis on page 6, so when I write someone is suspicious it doesn't mean i want a lynch on them. They're simply the top suspicious on my radar at that point, that's all.

As for building a case on Julien and then voting MrSuave, or rather, as for saying MrSuave shouldnt be lynched and then voting for him, I don't think that's ''hypocritical'' of me. I very well explained I did not want a quick lynch and expected the day to last longer. If there was almost no votes on Julien I might've put mine on him, but I thought there was already a bunch of people on Julien and its not like i wanted to lynch there and then so...

That's when I thought I'd vote MrSuave. It ticks me off that I haven't set my mind on if his behavior is genuine noobiness(no offense) or not. So I thought a vote would make him talk more, maybe get shaky, drop the facade, who knows? It was a pressure vote.
Ok, so now that you are aware of the number of people playing and how far away Julien is from a lynch, why are you still voting for Suave?
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #222 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:55 am

Post by JereIC »

kravhen wrote:EBWOP:

I wanna ask other people to pitch on on the last 2 pages but I don't wanna be a bitch on July 4th =P
Having reviewed the last two pages, it seems like you're tunneling on Suave. You admitted earlier that your vote for him was based on mistakes and that you hadn't voted for someone else because you didn't want to be wishy washy. However, now it looks like you're pulling something out of every post he makes, focusing on him "borrowing other people's work," failure to post an analysis, and using "[t]oo many smileys." At the same time, you haven't posted much on your other two suspects, Julien and Cojin. It comes across as scummy because it feels like you had a bad case against Suave, people called you on it, and you're trying to make it look better after the fact.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #233 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by JereIC »

MOD: I'm very sorry, but I have to request a replacement.

I'm in the process of buying a condo, and unfortunately it's taking a lot more work than I expected, to the point where I don't have enough time to give this game the effort it deserves. Y'all look like a fun group too, so I'm kind of kicking myself right now for not being able to participate more. Hopefully, I'll have another opportunity to call each and every one of you a lying bastard soon. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”