Mini 816: Revenge of the Monkey(GAME OVER!)

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, everyone.
Replacing one of the lurkers and considering he only posted two-three times before he disappeared, it's as if I'm here from the start.

I skimmed the game during the night and from that skim I didn't like devastation, so I'm leaning towards believing konowa's claim.

I'll give more insights before tomorrow this time. Got stuff to do, which I need to get some sleep for right now.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

dramonic wrote:Also, Hi Milked :3
Hi dram :3
Hi ryan :3

Vote: Devestation

Don't believe you at all. Your D1 play (evasive, non committing and borderline active lurking) is very scummy and highly inconsistent with your claim. I also don't like your suspect of investigation. I've yet to hear your reasoning behind picking charlatan, but I know now that I won't believe it.

FoS: Dramonic

:3

Rolefishing Sajin during D1 (after dev claimed). Fishing for the investigation konowa did this night. And your active lurking for most of D1.

Normally I post larger catching up posts, but I didn't bother making notes when reading the thread as I'm too tired from the weekend.

Also, announcing a V/LA of mine:
I'm gone from Aug 7 until Aug 14-15. The mod knew about this before I replaced in, so I'm just letting you guys know. I might get some Internet when I'm away (going to France :)), but don't count on it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:21 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

On a side note: yes, he is.
Squirtle, my old favorite, is jealous of my new love: Ludicolo, so he tries to rewin my love.

>
dram #274 wrote:Am I the only one who think this is strange? Sounds real weird to me. If you could explain this comment Sajin I'd very much appreciate it.
dram #300 wrote:Did I ask you to say if you were cop? No.

It's just the way you said it with the rest of your post, it sounded like "I won't say what I am, but I know Dev is scum."
Sure, you may not have asked him if he were the cop, but why ask for explanation when quoting "I may be a cop, I may not be.". Sure, you didn't
ask
is he was a cop, but the intention is there imo.

>
Sure, we have a right to an epiphany. But didn't you think Konowa had/has his reasons not to post the result? I like deducing more than epiphanies to be honest and it was easily deduced that Konowa held off announcing his investigation because:
- he didn't want to influence dev's investigation
- he hit a townie that's still alive and wants to play his cards close to his chest (is this how you say this in English?)

If the second reason wasn't obvious, then I'd believe you, but the first reason is so in your face that it needn't to be asked why he didn't claim his investigation.

>
Perhaps I chose the wrong wording. I meant active lurking in a non-committal tone kind of way.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

>> Dramonic

>
dram wrote:I very much doubt Konowa's investigation could have affected Dev's behaviour, but if you think so whatever :3
He could've claimed the same investigation or something.

>
dram wrote:Also, I can't believe you're all calling me scummy for thinking "I may be cop, I may be not" is a weird phrase and rubs me the wrong way.
First off, "all"? Only Sajin and I mentioned it afaik. 2/9 is hardly "all".
Secondly, yes, it was a weird phrase, but you were fishing for a counterclaim when some people said a counterclaim wasn't necessary.

>> Ryan
ryan wrote:What does everyone think about Dev's supposed investigation on Charlatan?
A nice gesture of dev to make. I believe the "investigation" or rather the result about charlatan.

>> Dev
dev wrote:All I want to know is how you turn something as small as an unvote at the end of an RVS into a lynch...
Go read your own posts from someone else's perspective. It's not that the unvote is the sole reason we're voting you, it's your behavior as a whole throughout the entire game.

And if you can't stand being called a liar, then don't play mafia, which is a game of deceit and lies. Either grow a thicker skin or don't play.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

To be honest, and this has been said before, the unvote an sich isn't the scummy part. It's the question of you for others to unvote and also the wording of it:
dev wrote:You cant seriously expect to pull off a bandwagon lynch in the RVS...

Unvote so we don't have any accidents
Correct me if wrong, but this is the post we're both talking about right?

Anyways:
- charter didn't mention lynching scot
This implies or leaves the impression that you're afraid of a scot lynch.

- you're telling others to unvote so there won't be any "
accidents
"
It's easy to say in retrospect, but you knew/know the alignment of scot and it was/is obvious you were hinting or implying him to be town with that post. I remember someone looking for slip ups during D1. Why he missed this slip up I don't know, but it is a rather obvious slip up come to think of it.

And from there it went downhill; you only replied when something concerning you was posted, you only posted defensively, etc.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I only want konowa to state his innocent if we all agree that Devestation is telling the truth about Charlatan. That way we will have 3 confirmed townies (kon, char and kon's investigation) and one scum (dev) out of 10 players alive. That leaves 6 unknowns with most likely 2 scum amongst them.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm leaving in 6-7 hours (need to sleep a bit in that time as well) so see you in about a week, week and a half.

We're obviously going to lynch dev and it doesn't matter to me what Konowa decides to do with his investigation. And based on the information we have now (D1 mainly), I'm thinking dramonic is dev's partner. As for the third partner, I'm not sure about that, but I'll see after N2's events unfold and after D3 started.

I'll print the topic and read it when I'm bored, so I might come back and share some insights that haven't been touched up until now when I come back, but don't count on it.

See you later and good luck.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oh yes, forgot:

I expect to be back August 15. Could be a day sooner or a day later.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And I'm back.

^-^

I expected more posts tbh, but whatever. I skimmed the topic just now and I'll catch up for real later today or tomorrow.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

:D

Vote: RBT
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You cannot really push a sanity issue on Konowa, he got an innocent result on Scot N1 iirc.

There are only two options if you flip vanilla:
- bus driver, who should simply claim for victory
- you're a miller

From what I've read and heard, millers are usually told they're millers and you already claimed vanilla, so I don't think you're a miller. In the case of a bus driver, the bus driver should just claim so we can win this game.

Let's see who could be a bus driver:
My Milked Eek
ryan2754
Riceballtail
Konowa

Animorpherv1
Sajin

So, I'd like ani to either claim if he's a bus driver or just hammer you, rbt, and get this over with.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol

Unvote

And with that, disregard the last post I made.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:No. That last post is somewhat incriminating imo if RBT is indeed innocent.
I don't see how it would be. That post was made when I thought rbt flipped guilty.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol

I was for both the lynches of dram as dev. And I was vla for about two weeks, so what's this "piped up" you're talking about? Or is it a metaphor/saying I don't know?

Could you explain "bad vote history"? It's rather inane when you just throw it around.

Also, I find it noteworthy you classify Pim/ani as "unlikely scum" when I think it would be better to place that player slot under "unknown/not enough info".
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Sajin wrote:No. That last post is somewhat incriminating imo if RBT is indeed innocent.
I don't see how it would be. That post was made when I thought rbt flipped guilty.
I think its obvious. Setting up a ML.

Who is scum then? Make me a case where I should not be voting you.
Would the mislynch be my fault or the mod/investigation's fault?
The answer is obvious.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:Make me a case then. Who is scum if not you?
Either ryan, ani or you (obviously). But I'll wait for ani until he posts so I can get somewhat an opinion on him before declaring him "scum" or "unlikely scum".

Let me say that I don't really like how you pulled that one post out of context or, to put it better, how you twisted the context to fit your "case".
sajin wrote:Not this one. The post was trying to get a future ML accomplished- as in not todays.

Still waiting on who you think is scum though.
lol

How exactly does that post push for a "future mislynch"? Assuming it was pushing for a mislynch it would be a mislynch on rbt, which you apparently agree on would have been caused by the faulty investigation and not by me "pushing".

"Still waiting"? It's been like 20 minutes since you last asked me. Stop being so impatient or are you intentionally making me look evasive about my suspicions? As said above, I'll wait for ani.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Is it really fence sitting when you want information on 1/3 of the suspect pool before forming your opinion on the pool in its entirety?

I cannot say without ani posting whether or not he's likely to be scum. This being said, could you provide reasons as to why that slot is "unlikely to be scum" according to you?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

You couldn't be twisting my posts more.

I answered every question you asked me. Cannot say the same of you, can we?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:My reason for Pim to be unlikely scum is that a nightkill was made without him checking in. Possible? sure. Likely? not very.
Cool story bro.

Animorph replaced in BEFORE dram was lynched.

Replying to rest later, wanted to post that real quick.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:You have not made a case. You have not stated who you think is more likely scum except blanket listing everyone with no reasons. 2 unanswered questions sir (granted one was a demand not a question, still)
That's one request in its entirety. I said "after ani posted" as I cannot get how I could form an opinion on someone who hasn't posted yet.

sajin wrote:Feel free to point out where you think I was apparently twisting. I think you were aiming for a future ML. Thats not twisting, thats me getting a read. Can you explain the point of that post if its intent was to not get a future ML?
It was just clarifying why kon's investigation could not have been wrong and even if it were (which rbt said at that time) wrong, I explained how it could be wrong (only viable option would have been bus driver) and how even that situation would give us the win.

Explain the pushing of a future mislynch please. I cannot see how I could have managed a mislynch with that post. A future mislynch to begin with.

The twisting of that post began with you tearing it out of its context. Which was a guilty investigation. I wasn't setting up for a mislynch, if there were one, it was the investigation's fault, not mine.

Another example is you accusing me of fence sitting when I just want to wait for ani to drop in.

Another is you saying I didn't answer anything properly.

[qupte="sajin"]I have reasons for you being on bottom of my town list.[/quote]
Seeing how sturdy the basis is of your animorph town vibes, I'm guessing they're very good.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Lame predecessor and a vla of two weeks during the three I was here?

I'm not "unable to form an opinion", don't know where you got that from. I'm waiting for ani to post to post my opinions on all three of you. Is that so hard to understand or is my English regressing with every post I make?

If this isn't twisting what I'm saying...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Sajin wrote:You have not made a case. You have not stated who you think is more likely scum except blanket listing everyone with no reasons. 2 unanswered questions sir (granted one was a demand not a question, still)
That's one request in its entirety. I said "after ani posted" as I cannot get how I could form an opinion on someone who hasn't posted yet.
This is where I got the could not form an opinion line from. Regardless, I hope my theory in the last post made sense.
It was, and still is, rather obvious I was talking about animorph only and I still stand by that statement: no one can form a based opinion about animorph's slot. Aside some lurker/flaker comments about pim and regfan of course.

About rbt:
I don't know. Set up wise, it could make sense, but this is too much speculation for me at this point: I'd need a reread of rbt to be honest. Which is for tomorrow morning.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:And yet you were holding up your whole list of scum because of one person's lurkiness. That is still fence sitting.
There are three people left, right? With one scum in them, I think it's necessary to hear animorph before saying whether or not he's scum.
rbt wrote:I'm not a huge fan of MME's play today. Definitely sounded like a desperate scum ploy to take advantage of a mod error.
Again. Point out how, please. Explain to me exactly what the ploy in that post was. To get a mislynch out of a faulty investigation (which we were unaware of at the time)? Would that not have been the fault of the faulty investigation and not me exploring options why you could flip town?

In fact, if you did flip town after lynch, my bus driver option was the most likely and then the bd only needed to claim his switchees to win the game. I don't see how this is a scum ploy really as I don't think that scum would instantly think the mod's been wrong, especially not since dram himself was implying bd or town rb.
rbt wrote:I was suspicious of the possibility of outing masons, but ryan making the notion that Sajin was town from the QT makes it sound particularly interesting.
Reread. They're neighbours and ryan said no such thing. Sajin said that about ryan.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:03 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

With animorph having posted and without further ado:
(ironically I got a 15 minute phone call after typing that line...)

>> Animorph

I believe your claim. One of the big indicators that you're telling the truth, imo, is the behavior of the players before you. I can perfectly understand Regfan and Pim not knowing how to tackle the role and as such flaked.

I don't think that it is you that we'd need to inspect right now as lynching you at this stage of the game is pointless, I understand that if you're alive at the end, the faction that remains with you wins as well, right? If so, then you're not a threat to my win condition at all and lynching you would not advance it in any way.

I might even go as far as saying that people arguing your survivor claim aren't playing protown at all.

>> Konowa

Only one question;
Did you get a result during N1? I read that you didn't, but I want to be sure. not that it will matter much anyways.

>> RBT

A bit bland. Most interesting post, imo, is:
RBT #495 wrote:
Sajin wrote:I like the "die scum die" comment for an extra distancing attempt. Nice touch.
Gotta keep trying to tie me down to him? That way when your scumbuddy dies, you can push me tomorrow?
I'm not sure if I see distancing going on as at that point is was obvious dramonic was scum, but the interesting part of this interaction is how rbt answers the distancing accusation with a big "no u".

As for the godfather accusations, I'm not sure if I see godfather like behavior when reading rbt. But I do know I don't like how rbt jumped on me after sajin did with the words:
"
I'm not a huge fan of MME's play today. Definitely sounded like a desperate scum ploy to take advantage of a mod error.
"

The first part is as vague as can be and the second part is completely off. The "ploy" in that post was an autowin "ploy" for the town, bearing the context in mind (cf. the faulty investigation and bus driver implications of dram D3). This reeks a lot of trying to push a wagon.

>> Sajin

I'm not liking how you're trying to discredit both rbt and animorph with nearly every chance you get. I can understand you do not believe animorph's claim, but you claim that rbt is the godfather, yet provide no real reasons to back them up.

Besides, you use vague terms that leave a lot of wiggle room, such as "voting history" and "posting history". You tried to use them on me as well, entirely without reason to do so. I'd rather have you base your godfather claim with real reasons and examples and not with stuff like "well he could".

You're being a bit contradictive as well, let me clarify:
- "Town prepared for the task of lynching their third straight mafioso"

If you're trying to outwit the mod, at least deduct the correct conclusion:
There is no godfather.

I do not really understand why you would bring up that quote to "prove" that rbt is a godfather.

If you allow me to be suggestive, I'd say you're doing this out of fear. Fear that we might look at your dodgy claim. I mean, claiming neighbours nearly implies that one of you is scum. If we assume that to be true and we take into account that you find ryan to be town according to your QT findings, it is a no brainer where we'd end up. In fact, being this suggestive also explains why you were trying to incriminate me by pulling that one post of me out of context and why you are so demanding of my opinions when I had a legit reason to wait.

In fact, suggestive play aside, your entire D4 play has been nothing more then trying to discredit/incriminate 3 players. And no, before you or anyone says anything, I do not see or think of your play as "scumhunting". It is mudthrowing and egging galore.

>> ryan

I guess the only thing I find odd in your play is how you twist and turn in your opinions on people (me specific). You go from "odd play" to "town post) back to "scum" with the pinnacle in this post:
ryan #565 wrote:I will say the recent debate between MME or Sajin thinks that one of them might be the final scum. However, I see it more likely as MME than Sajin.
With all this said, I don't think Sajin is scum. His attack early in D3 on dram seems good with no ill intentions.
You sound very uncommitted to your opinions on people. If the final scum would be amongst sajin and me, AND you find sajin not to be scum, why are you not voting me?

There you have it. My scumcandidates:
- sajin
- ryan
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:How can you be sure there is no grandfather?
Where did I say that?

sajin wrote:No I believe he is likely a survivor. Which is scum. He could possibly be Mafia/scum but that is much more unlikely. Either way, if we ML today we can easily lose tomorrow because of him. Therefore I support a animorphv lynch because of that. How am I trying to discredit him exactly?
More a lack of words than actual discrediting. But lynching or even bringing up the point of lynching animorph isn't at the order atm, imo.

A no-lynch could work, I guess.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I know, you wouldn't. But you do realize that the whole "outwitting the mod" piece you said and quoted, proved the entire opposite of a gf possibility?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:How so?
I get now what you meant when you quoted it. By "straight" you're referring to a scum that appears to be town, in other words "straight"? I perceived "straight" to be regular, normal, in other words not special (like a gf).

Correct me if wrong.
animorph wrote:I think were all waiting for MME, right?
Waiting for?

Not sure if I'm following.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ah, yes, I understand why it appeared you were a bit swingy with your opinion of me. It would have been better if you notified us that you were answering/posting your reply post by post or if you just would post your final opinions on people. That was what made me think you were swingy and uncommitted.

I have some questions about the quicktopic's content you posted:

1.)He questioned me on why I claimed. However, the tone in which he did it really seems awkward. Like he's trying to not sound mad, but kind of is.

- would you say he was mad/agitated over how you claimed and what you said or about the time of the claim?
- did the claim come before or after he asked you about your win condition? (important question)

2.)He asked me what my win condition was, and what my role PM generally said, and then just agreed with me. I questioned him on why he asked what mine said and he was trying to determine my alignment. I said he was unconfirmed, and thus can't necessarily take anyone's word for it. He replies saying he was trying to determine if I knew about dayspeaking, to see if there were any inconsistencies in our PMs.

- dayspeaking? could you clarify?

3.) He says "I was the first vote on devestation...shrug" Don't exactly know what that means.

- did he elaborate on this?
- or come back on his statement on a later moment?

4.)He later says "Should I die please post that I thought that StrangerCoug and dramonic are Devestations scum partners."

- exact time? like N2 or N3?

5.) I later asked why he asked me why I thought dramonic was suspicious in game, rather than in the QT, and he said "to not make our talking so obvious..." Looking back, this definitely comes out weird. Our talking? Are you saying people would notice that we aren't referencing each other and assume we are talking outside of the actual thread? I just don't understand this.

- would you compare it to my and kitty's fear of being found buddying/not enough distancing in our previous game?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Nope, no power role here.

I did want ryan to answer my questions the previous day, though. But today will do.

As for my suspects, ryan fell off my scumlist because of his last post and I'm heavily leaning towards sajinscum.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ryan2754 wrote:- In that exact QT post, he starts by answering the question I asked of him on why he asked in thread rather than out of thread in QT. He then just adds "Why did you claim?" I just feel this was a way to make it fairly non-chalant while actually being slightly upset. IIRC, in the thread in post 473 he responds to my claim. He says of it: "I am not sure what good claiming now did, but sure. Its better than me dieing tonight and have ryan claim town mason and skate free if he is scum. But I have a town read on ryan based on our QT."
Am I wrong in assuming that you're getting a less-than-town vibe from Sajin?

ryan2754 wrote:- After. He actually asked about my win condition at the very beginning of the QT (N0/D1). I claimed much later, obviously.
Good. Did he say it looked like his? (yet another important question)(yes, I'm going somewhere with this, or I hope to)

ryan wrote:- 08-05-2009, which means it was approximately the end of D2, after Konowa CC'd cop.
Thus, after it was very obvious dev was scum.

ryan wrote:- I don't think it compares. You and Kitty were both scum, so the buddying/not distancing stuff is a legitimate fear. You two were making sure that you weren't buddying at all, and were remaining somewhat distant. Seems sajin in doing the opposite, trying to decrease the distance between me and him.
Ah, yes, obviously. I'm not too familiar with mason/neighbor play, but I don't think it's optimal if you try to buddy to your partner. Especially when you're neighbors.

ryan wrote:
Sajin wrote:3- This was in response to dramonic attacking me.
So what would being the first vote on Dev have to do with Dramonic attacking you?
Can you place this for us? Is it pre-dev lynch or after?
sajin wrote:Also- There is only one person who knew for sure there was no doctor and that is eek being the only unclaimed. Mafia has been fighting our cop as if there was a doctor every night. Except last night.
Did you want me to claim vanilla D3? That would have been counterproductive. I even considered, when necessary, to claim/imply doc in order to draw the nightkill.

Konowa being nightkilled means the scum is getting desperate as they risked a doc protect. I'd need to reread his posts to check what he said D3.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

"So much?"

I think it's fair to assume I was the only one who knew there isn't a doc. From my perspective the scum didn't know if there was a doc or not, so yes, killing konowa (or attempting to) is a gamble the scum took in my books. Is that assuming too much? I don't think so.

"I am saying that mafia had been acting all game like there was a doctor."

That's what I meant with desperate, obviously.

Why did he nightkill konowa then?

I can see a few reasons:
-
he didn't want to get investigated

Obviously. This implies rbt being town.

-
he didn't want more confirmed townies

Obvious. This implies rbt being town as well.

-
he didn't want him to confirm his sanity

Not so obvious and not so relevant imo. Konowa only got one result, so technically his sanity is still unknown. This implies rbt being scum.

In my opinion, the reason he gambled by killing konowa is number 1 and possibly number 2. If I recall correctly, Konowa mentioned looking into investigating Sajin or Ryan.
(RBT was already looked into, he believed ani to be a survivor iirc and I don't know what he thought about me (aside from a doc hunch))
Even if he suspected me, it would have been a pool of 3 suspects. Let's see what happens then:

* If he hit an innocent on ryan or you, scum would have lost killing me
* A guilty was game over immediately
* And an innocent on me while killing me was a status quo

Doesn't matter, scum would have lost if they kept him around. So they took a chance and tried to kill konowa, not knowing if there was a doc or not.

Only shot the scum has to try and turn this game is by pushing doubt on ani's claim and subsequently pushing for his lynch in order to push/hope for a ML in LyLo and/or to push doubt onto RBT by either questioning konowa's sanity or by playing the godfather card.

Sure, reply and call it suggestive and/or WIFOM, that's just how I roll.

I was going to wait for ryan's answers to my previous post, but when writing the above, it became rather clear to me.
Vote: Sajin
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:Well town is going to lose this and I completely blame the mod on the investigation error.
Explain this?

I'm not sure if I'm following.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:23 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:If I am lynched and there is scum other than the survivor they joint for victory. Therefore assuming you have any inkling that the survivor claim could be the last mafia member, you should be voting him first. If you need to vote me the following day, fine. But your unwillingness to vote the neutral screams scum to me.
Is this true? I'm just asking because I haven't really encountered a survivor, not in my play record nor in my reading record. If it is, why would scum think about claiming survivor?

And what is so scum about voting who you believe to be the final scum instead of a neutral?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'd like to wait on ryan to answer before voting/lynching/hammering ani.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, to hear the answers to the questions I asked a few posts ago. (#604)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I think that the reason you or ryan are still alive is rather simple.

One of you is scum.

By killing off one of the neighbours, you're really making the other look suspicious. If one neighbour flips town, then due to the nature of the role the other would be incriminated.

If you're both town, I think the scum would have killed one of you already.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:So why is it me over him then?

Do you think its me because I fingered you at several points?
Not really. I provided reasons at the end of D4 and some today. And I'm waiting for ryan's answers.

Well, in a way it does include you fingering me, but it's not about you fingering me, it's how you did it. As said before.

ani wrote:Should be simple, as is we lynch one. If he's town, we lynch the other one. I PROMISE I WILL STICK TO MY WORD. I've never purposely broken a promise, ever.
I don't think neighbors always have one scum in them. To auto assume that is a bit over the top. If sajin flips town, I don't think it's ryan.

You can promise all you want, this is mafia. People lie.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Personally I love how you think an investigated innocent is somehow more right or more relevant than uninvestigated players.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:Personally I love how your ignoring my vote history and voting me based purely on the fact I was communicating with my neighbor when he was not as well as because I suspected you.
Let's see:

Regfan (random)
Devestation
charter
NIGHT
Devestation
Unvote
Devestation
NIGHT
Dramonic
NIGHT
RBT
Unvote
Eek
Unvote
RBT
No Lynch
NIGHT
Ani

Let's ignore D2 & D3. Obvious scum were obvious.

Also, nice way of taking my reasons of suspicion and only taking what you see fit to use.

sajin wrote:You don't like the fact that I am considering all the aspects here. Nor that I was aggressive to you. Also, I doubt you have read any meta on me as town or scum. RBT has.
"All aspects"? I need some explanation on this.

I couldn't care less that you were aggressive towards me.

Don't care about meta.

sajin wrote:And yes you if your town, should trust the opinion of the investigated innocent over a neutral survivor or neighbor. Yes. I have handed you 2 scum on a silver platter. The 3rd lies within Ryan and animopherv.
The only thing the opinion of an investigated townie has, is the fact that the townie isn't lying. That's it. Don't try to tell me rbt is more right than someone else, just because he was investigated. Townies can be wrong too.

I have handed you the two scum as well. Forgot that one post that made you reconsider me during D4? Does this make me any more right about your alignment than you about ryan's or ani's? Not really. To think so, is delusional.

Also, what is that dead townie doing on that silver platter (charter)? Stop using only half of the facts to ty and prove your opinion is worth more.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sajin wrote:The 3rd lies within Ryan and animopherv.
Why not me?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:23 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

1) I'm not hardheaded. I'm willing to hammer animorph as soon as ryan answers my questions.

2) You still didn't properly explain what magical scumhunting powers an investigated townie receives. And frankly, this feels like you buddying up to rbt. iirc on D4 you were all too eager to push the doubt that rbt was a godfather. Why the sudden change?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

The reason I asked is:
sajin wrote:2 posts later the mod says revised investigations have been sent out. Without the investigation, RBT seems the scummiest of us all. Vote/fos/accusation pattern fits all the scum before.

So I would perfer a lynch on RBT.
#569, signed you.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Not really.

"
Without the investigation, RBT seems the scummiest of us all.
"

Tell me, what kind of magic powers does an investigation give the investigated?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:03 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

That was my entire point.

Being able to take rbt's posts at face value means nothing more than that. It also means I have every right to believe he is mistaken, as I have the right to believe he's the new Oracle of Delphi.

Tell me, why did you try and use his innocence as a way to listen to you? Or to prove your innocence?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Unvote
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not listening to him.

I'm asking him what was said in the QT. I could also ask you the same questions, but then I'd be listening to someone I suspect.

In fact, I'll dig up my recent-most questions and answer them. I don't need ryan to determine the time of some quotes, nor do I need him to confirm a quote of yours.

Click for questions.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ryan2754 wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote: Can you place this for us? Is it pre-dev lynch or after?
I am missing the sequence here. What is the "it" in your second sentence?
I don't even know why I asked that question anymore. Doesn't matter, it'll come back, but I do remember it being not so important.

ryan2754 wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:Good. Did he say it looked like his? (yet another important question)(yes, I'm going somewhere with this, or I hope to)
His response was simple: I have the same win condition.
All threats eliminated and no stopping it.
Thank you, this will help a lot. Need to reread a few certain posts before explaining. Might be tomorrow.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:50 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I wouldn't call it bussing. It was pretty obvious Dev was scum, as it was the case with dram.

Besides the innocent (rbt) came AFTER (D4) you supposedly bussed dramonic (D3).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Happy Birthday Ani!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You also voted Charter after voting dev. To pull up your vote record in this game as an argument to your townness is rather meh.

I'd like to hear from ani what this "secret weapon" is he's been talking about before I hammer.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #50) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Well...

That was..

Rather lame.

Vote: animorph
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:23 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm saying it was a lame "secret weapon".
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Awesome!

I know I've been on your ass during the previous day, Sajin, but I wouldn't have voted you if I were ryan.

Thanks for modding an enjoyable game, monkeyman!
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”