Mini 855: Colorless Rainbow Town (Halted for list mod error)

Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by Raivann »

Looks like I missed RVS but I really want to OMGUS RVS vote Sweep

Vote:Sweep
Nice avatar, looks like an orange fruit roll-up, unrolled-up.

Unvote

Ok then..Upon first read I dont like Manz's jumpin on MM for noticing the difference in Mods rules or sample PMs or whatever.

I also dont like MM's quick vote on Manz. He does seem a little jumpy to me
Digestion only feeds...This abomination breathes!
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Raivann »

The last 4 pages
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Raivann »

d3x wrote:I am a little concerned that Raivann couldn't come up with anything concrete in his response to my p81. The feeling I'm getting is Scum trying to get the wagon rolling along without completely understanding the argument. No one was accusing Manz for 'jumping on MM' yet that's what he didn't like about Manz's play and yet he couldn't come up with a single specific instance?
FoS:Raivann
and an
UnVote
for posterity's sake.
Another scummy post from d3x.

I was saying Manz was jumping on MM. Your arguement makes no sense. Didn't they vote each other and argue the last 4 pages? This whole 'single specific instance' is BS.

I'm also suspicious of you and Manz for making up cases on people out of thin air right after and in the RVS. I just finished a game where Kmd scum did that.
Vote:d3x

What exactly is an unvote for posterity's sake?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Raivann »

ZEEnon wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:My point is I don't think a pro-town player would have asked the question, or implied my position was anti-town.
So you are very confident that Manzcar is scum, correct?
ZEEnon wrote:
Scien's questioning can both be seen a pro-town and scummy, in my opinion. I have a null tell on him/her.
Why did you post this?
MonkeyMan576 wrote:For now I'll

Unvote

We can always lynch Manzcar if he is our best suspect at the end of the day, but it would be better to pursue other cases at this point...

Raivann, can you summarize the case against Manczar, and who do you believe is suspicious or scummy at this point?
To which Manzcar case do you refer?

At this point I'm not sure on anyone, but I'm leaning scum on d3x, and I'm leaning town on Fuzzyman.

Why did you unvote again?Why can't you concentrate on other players with your vote still on Manz? Or did you have a change of heart?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Raivann »

d3x wrote: Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me on what 'cases' I've been making up out of thin air
Here's one...
d3x wrote:I am a little concerned that Raivann couldn't come up with anything concrete in his response to my p81. The feeling I'm getting is Scum trying to get the wagon rolling along without completely understanding the argument. No one was accusing Manz for 'jumping on MM' yet that's what he didn't like about Manz's play and yet he couldn't come up with a single specific instance?
and an
UnVote
for posterity's sake.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Raivann »

Yes, believe it or not MM & d3x, I can read and process information.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Raivann »

cruelty wrote:
Raivann, my bolding wrote: At this point I'm not sure on anyone, but I'm leaning scum on d3x, and
I'm leaning town on Fuzzyman.

Huh?

Fuzzyman has posted twice with a total of 28 words. How can you possibly have a town read from what he's said?

If you somehow did have a magical ability to extrapolate allegiance from such minimal input, then I still can't see why it'd be necessary to make a note of it. I'm wondering if it's a poorly integrated breadcrumb..
Yeah, he has only 2 posts but both his posts were confident and to the point and on those points, I agree. Notice I didn't say prob or confirmed, i said leaning. Gut read. Why you even trippin?

Here's his 2 posts if you're lazy...
Fuzzyman wrote:I don't even think it was antagonistic.
Fuzzyman wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
By the way for everyone's knowledge, I would be voting Manzcar because he is my biggest suspect right now, however I want discussion to carry on freely rather than a mass of suspicion of Manzcar. I think it's too early to confirm that he is scum, and that we should wait for the rest of the players to post. Furthermore,
Unvote.
So what you're doing is expressing a dislike for him without a willingness to take responsibility for his lynch.

Vote: ZEEnon
Why do you want me to summarize a case on Manz, Monkey?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 am

Post by Raivann »

Raivann wrote:Looks like I missed RVS but I really want to OMGUS RVS vote Sweep

Vote:Sweep
Nice avatar, looks like an orange fruit roll-up, unrolled-up.

Unvote

Ok then..Upon first read I dont like Manz's jumpin on MM for noticing the difference in Mods rules or sample PMs or whatever.

I also dont like MM's quick vote on Manz. He does seem a little jumpy to me
MM, what I'm saying here is that I agreed with you about your first posts about possible scum roles and I didn't find it scummy.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Raivann »

d3x wrote:Alright Raivann, let's try this a different way, maybe it's just a terminology thing. How do you personally build a viable case?

And...
Yes, believe it or not MM & d3x, I can read and process information.
I don't know where this came from. Firstly, you were talking to MM. Secondly, I don't think I've come
anywhere
near a line to cross where I'm insulting your ability to read and/or process information. If I have, then I'm sorry. This does not mean that I'm going to back down on my questioning/Scum Hunting you, but I want you to know that there's nothing even remotely personal here. I just think you're acting in a very questionable manner {read- scummy}.

Finally, have you no response to the rest of my p124?
It's all good, no insult taken. I was referring to your post here were you FoS and call me scumfor not understanding the argument...
d3x wrote:I am a little concerned that Raivann couldn't come up with anything concrete in his response to my p81.
The feeling I'm getting is Scum trying to get the wagon rolling along without completely understanding the argument.
No one was accusing Manz for 'jumping on MM' yet that's what he didn't like about Manz's play and yet he couldn't come up with a single specific instance?
and an
UnVote
for posterity's sake.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Raivann »

Alright Raivann, let's try this a different way, maybe it's just a terminology thing. How do you personally build a viable case?
[/quote]
I try to see where players are coming from and the motives for saying what they are saying. Scum seem to try to twist peoples words more than townies.
My case on you,for instance, is that you manipulated my words saying I didn't understand the argument.
Its harder on Day 1. I'm not as concerned with noob or textbook mistakes in the RVS.I'm more suspicious of the people who go after them and try to take control of the town.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Raivann »

Dizzle wrote:I agree with cruelty here, proclaiming Fuzzy as leaning town seems premature given his, and the general, lack of posts. I look forward to hearing Raivann's reasoning.
Voting me for giving a town read on someone? Giving town reads on players is protown and my scumdar is operating at maximum effectiveness.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Raivann »

Dizzle wrote:
Raivann wrote:
Dizzle wrote:I agree with cruelty here, proclaiming Fuzzy as leaning town seems premature given his, and the general, lack of posts. I look forward to hearing Raivann's reasoning.
Voting me for giving a town read on someone? Giving town reads on players is protown and my scumdar is operating at maximum effectiveness.
Yeah, not sure what this is all about as neither I nor cruelty have voted for you. It seems that your scumdar is in need of repair.

Also, do you have any other thoughts on the discussion since you last checked in?
I take back what I said earlier about being able to read.
I really need to get caught up and reread thread.
Scien wrote: I don't get why you think that giving town reads is protown... How so?
I've noticed that your saying 'meh' and 'eh' less than the game we played where you were scum.
I just finished a game and it worked pretty well. Check it out, it's only like 12 pages...
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12253

I haven't been ignoring questions on purpose. Will answer questions sometime tonight.

@d3x- I said another because I thought you were buddying up to Manz there in the beginning, I only read thread once though.
I've been just spitting out my thoughts in my posts.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Raivann »

Scien wrote: So. Fuzzy just voted for Zee because of one action. Similiar in my eyes to the way that dx3 FoSed you for one action of not explaining a concern. What makes one person "come up with a case out of thin air" and the other have a position that you think is townish? Just the fact that one was targeting you?
meh, no. I agree with Fuzzy on Zee. Disagree with d3x on me.
Chinaman wrote:alright, I have been announced officially now and have read through this game once so far....I now have headache. Some is due to the back and forth which seems to have occurred rapidly, and the other is due to the damned yellow and pink colors used by ZEE. I don't mind highlighting the tread and all, but just looking at the color gives me a headache. You do not have to do anything I ask Zee, but pretty please with a cherry on top, stop using the yellow. I'm begging you man. On my proverbial knees and everything.

Anyway, like I said, I made it through and am pretty much current. Not being involved in the first 7 pages of discussion, it's hard to get as good a read on anyone as of yet. I am going to re-read, and come back with some questions and comments. My predecessor made one post and that was an RVS vote on the now current bandwagon. I do not yet know how I feel about him, but I have read some good points made by you all about some scummy things he's doing. In my first read through, I had to agree with most of the points on him, but as I haven't had a chance to ask him any questions or come up with a solid argument for why I am on the wagon, I must
UNVOTE
till I feel that the vote on him is from me and not left over from Sweep.
Townie post.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Raivann »

For Raivann:

1. Has your opinion on d3x changed since you fingered him earlier?

Yes, actually.
unvote

2. Why are you so hesitant to summarize the manczar case? D3x correctly stated that it was supicious that you voted without any real explanation of understanding the case against him.

When did I vote Manz ?

3. Do you think it is more likely that scum would hammer you at L-1 or that an overzealous town would(if you are town).

Hmmm... Don't really know about that one.

5. Who are your top 3 scum suspects at this point. And who do you think are the top 3 towniest players?

probscum=Zeenon,MM

probtown= China, Fuzzy

6. If you were to be lynched, and flipped town, who do you think would be the most suspicious?
Probably MM for saying I was lurking for not posting over the weekend, then voting me.

Hopefully I wont get lynched just yet.
P.S.I usually look scummy. Hell I've been reading my posts and even I think I'm scummy.
Go ahead and lynch me but be forwarned you're just gonna find out that I'm a townie.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Raivann »

cruelty wrote:
Raivann wrote: P.S.I usually look scummy. Hell I've been reading my posts and even I think I'm scummy.
Go ahead and lynch me but be forwarned you're just gonna find out that I'm a townie.

Ugh, I don't like statements like that. Very WIFOM.

I think that if you're not scum, you're dangerous to town anyway in that you appear scummy, you admit to appearing scummy and you were drawing conclusions very early in the game with very little information.

vote: Raivann
Well at least your not fencesitting anymore.
Just hoping on the popular wagon with a reason that I've been drawing conclusions on day 1.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Raivann »

Skruffs wrote: Raivann - You seem to have no interest in this conversation - why?
Not true. I have hard time reading Scien. I do find myself agreeing with your points.
Scien wrote:
In light of current game state, and due to the fact that my vote is still RVS, I am going to want to revote:
Unvote: d3x
Vote: Raivann

I believe that vote is the fourth (L-3) judging from last vote count.

The town read is suspicious (even if I am dittoing everyone).
The jumping on d3x while feeling Fuzzy pro-town is suspicious.
The mistake about Manz vote placement, is curious.
The unexplained first dx3 "scummy post", is curious.
This does read like scum hopping on a wagon to me. Sure he has posted his reasons but it reads like he doesn't really believe them.
I'm suspicious of all the players on my wagon but they can't all be scum.
I support either a Scien or Zeenon lynch.
Vote:Scien

Scien also can't wait to get the pressure off him and back to me.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Raivann »

Chinaman wrote:I'm going to have to agree here. I did not like that my name came up on your probtown list. A: I personally felt it was buddying. Just something off about it. I have posted once and that post happened to remove a vote from your train. That doesn't make me town, it makes me want my vote to be mine not my predecessors. B: This puts a huge target on my back. If you are town, scum knows it. If you think I'm town and say so, it gives scum a very nice shopping list. Especially if you are lynched and flip town.

What do you feel you accomplished toward reaching a town goal by naming myself and Fuzzy on your probtown list? Especially when you have a fairly large bandwagon on you. On the flip side, how about your probscum list. I'm not saying I disagree with your names, I'm just wondering how it helps town currently. What are your cases on them? Why should their actions be viewed as more scummy than yours? (not calling you scummy at this point, just looking for answers)
I think pushing your town reads is important just like pushing your scum reads.The prob townie reads I gave were mainly gut reads i got, a vibe.

My prob scum has changed now with Scien in there but MM was for continually asking me to make a case on Manz when I never even voted him.

Zeenon was on there for this post...
Raivann wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:My point is I don't think a pro-town player would have asked the question, or implied my position was anti-town.
ZEEnon wrote:
Scien's questioning can both be seen a pro-town and scummy, in my opinion. I have a null tell on him/her.
Why did you post this?
Evading the second question and the first part I dont like the wording, looks like he's trying to set a trap that's why I asked him the same question back. Then he votes me for saying jumpy and jumpin.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Raivann »

Scien wrote:Also, Rai. Are you caught up? You effectively told me to wait asking you questions because you were not caught up. I was waiting to continue our discussion until you did so. So far, you have been coming in and making the same self preservation posts.

(We can add the vote on me because I have suspicions on him, and the agreeing with Skruffs so far because he seems to be favorable towards Rai to my earlier comment that you think anything against you is scummy and anything positive towards you is townie)
Raivann wrote:This does read like scum hopping on a wagon to me. Sure he has posted his reasons but it reads like he doesn't really believe them.
I believe them. I want to discuss them with you. I was trying to give you some time for you to catch up.

Would you like to address some of my and the town's concerns here? Here are mine, I think the rest of the town was just harping on one though:
Raivann wrote:The town read is suspicious (even if I am dittoing everyone).
The jumping on d3x while feeling Fuzzy pro-town is suspicious.
The mistake about Manz vote placement, is curious.
The unexplained first dx3 "scummy post", is curious.
How can you have had a town read on Fuzzy when he made two posts?
Why did you think that Manz voted Monkey before your post in 123?
What was dx3's first scummy post in your eyes?
Why do you think the play of dx3 is scummy vs Fuzzy's play before post 125?

These are the reasons I am voting you. I would like to discuss them with you. But I was under the impression you were catching up. Apparently I was wrong, and I should have been pressuring you more for answers. Would you like to talk now?
Yeah,
How can you have had a town read on Fuzzy when he made two posts?

Answered already.

Why did you think that Manz voted Monkey before your post in 123?

I didn't look when Manz voted. I know MM voted Manz early then Manz voted MM, then they both unvoted each other. But to tell truth the whole argument was kinda boring to me, I might have posted without really knowing who was saying what. I knew MM made his post about poss. scum roles then d3x and Manz argued with him about it.
Didn't you agree with MM that I should summarize a case on Manz?

What was dx3's first scummy post in your eyes?

I screwed up here, I went back and read d3x and that was only scummy post i could find, hence my unvote. I was thinking there was somethin in the posts where he was questioning MM, but yeah there wasn't.

Why do you think the play of dx3 is scummy vs Fuzzy's play before post 125?
d3x was for his case against me, but I have changed my views on d3x.

Would you support a Zeenon lynch, Scien?
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by Raivann »

I'm not having fun.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Raivann »

Fuzzyman wrote:
Dizzle wrote:
Raivann wrote:I'm not having fun.
I strongly dislike WIFOM statements like this minor complaint or his earlier one that said we'd be sorry if we lynched his poor townie butt. If you're town, defend yourself and find the real scum. If you're scum, defend yourself and find a townie to lynch or a fellow scum to bus. As Scien has noted, Raivann has actually done a better job of defending himself recently, but don't waste our time with this nonsense.
No, this isn't WIFOM. Look at the final rule of the ruleset.
@MOD:
Please dont kill me!It was supposed to be funny.
Everyone knows that Wed. is opposite day anyway.
@MOD:
Do we get deadline ext.?

It is funny that I seem to ripped a new one no matter what I post though.

Take now for instance, if I talk with Scien I'm suspicious.
If I ask questions like would you support Zeenon lynch, I'm suspicious.
Which is a good question, BTW.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Raivann »

Scien wrote: Hmm. That's almost fair too. Why did your views change?
I read d3x in Iso and his posts did seem protown.

Actually your answering so far helps a bunch. I would like answers for my d3x question as as well as why you were bored at game start. I am willing to unvote if you cooperate here.
Well for one I missed the RVS and the argument had already started, I don't think I got a post in until page 4.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #21) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Raivann »

Oops quote fail. I actually answered your question in your quote Scien.
Raivann
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Raivann
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Raivann »

Sorry MM I suck as scum.
I wasn't trying to get Modkilled.
Well at least you got a win out of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”