Mini 855: Colorless Rainbow Town (Halted for list mod error)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vote: Hero

Hello again.

Fuzzy, dont think I forgot about Hiphop mafia lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm
V/LA
until Monday night / Tuesday morning, sorry I have had an urgent family situation arise
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #256 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:22 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

d3x wrote:
Mod- Has hero responded to his prod? Also, jason said he'd be back by yesterday morning. Can we get a prod on him, please?

@all- I'll hopefully be able to post more on pertinent discussion later this afternoon. I'm still confident with my read/Vote on Raivann.
I spoke to the Mod yesterday informing him of what is going on. I am currently in out of hospital receiving treatment. Don't want to replace out though. Am slowly trying to get through this games posts.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

ok first off
unvote Hero

very interesting start to the game with the discussion about roles from the get go. i do agree with Monkey in post 14 that knowing the scum roles can help the town. but I also see a bit of role fishing going on I think. though his post 15 seemed to be a misrep of Manzcar as it was he interested in the roles and not Manzcar as he suggested. I don't think Manzcar was showing much concern over roles and you jumped all over him... I see you being alot more concerned about roles than Manzcar to be honest Monkey.

Manzcars post in post 36 is interesting. all he did was question your motives and you are all over him as if he is concerned about roles. I still see you doing the bulk of the conversation. Post 37 Monkey completly ignores Manzcars as for evidence and only talks about OMGUS.

OK bottom of page 2 now and Monkey is seeming very jumpy to me to be honest, I don't think it was antagonistic as discussed at top of page 3. I really believe Monkey is making to much out of nothing really. It seems like he is going guns blazing on Manzcar for him asking a question.

Monkeys post 61 saying the question shows anti-town position... how? all he asked is what does it matter what roles are out there?

Zeenon comes in with lots of votes and unvotes here and then im the middle of discussion votes Monkey for mispelling his name... in the middle of serious discussion he is adding nothing.

Note to Zeenon... PLEASE STOP with the changing colors its annoying.

Zeenons post 68- It seems town vs town arguement wise.. but Monkey is leaning more towartds town?? umm what?

post 71 again by Zeenon states he sees Sciens questioing as both pro-town and scummy? how is this?

post 74 by Monkey I agree with, town can look scummy alot more than the actualscum. usually scum sit back and let towns folks take the fall for being scummy.

onto page 4 now

post 76... Monkey talks about hammering and not hammering... quite early to be discussing that is it not? however yes I agree when he says it is too early to be calling for a lynch. I want to see more evidence than rolefishing.

Raivann in on action now, saying he does not like Manzcars posting about jumping all over monkey, seems like a bandwagon jump to me really. D3X in the very next post asks him to point out where it occured... I also want to know this. Raivanns response is the last 4 pages... I don't buy that at all.

Post 84 Monkey says Manzcar has not made a vaild point against him and his vote is an OMGUS.. well I am yet to see much valid points against Manzcar really from Monkey apart from saying he jumped all over me.

it os now post 87... Manzcar asking for Monkey to post his case. I also want to see a case other than ' rolefishing and jumped all over me'

monkey in post 89 tells him to read the thread.. well as I am reading it you have yet to lay out a case really.

page 5 now

Ah nice post by Fuzzy and a vote also... I actually like this vote as it does seem Zeenon is not wanting to take responsibility. Zeenon is saying it is to avoid a quick lynch.. I doubt by the stage Zeenon unvoted a quick lynch would have happened. I dont buy his explination.

Scien's post in 104 is very interesting. I get am getting a town vibe off him right now. He seems to be looking at things rationally rather than jumping all over someone for rolefishing.

Monkey... post 106 says Raivann should lay out the case instead of him.. very bad post here i feel, seems like he is now wanting to avoid responsibility as he has been asked to lay out a case and is yet to put out a convincing one

Scien asks in post 108 for monkey to lay out the case.. again requests for a case are ignored..

Post 103... you say Manzcar is doing everything to discredit you without taking on the actual arguement... I actually see you doing this your self as you have been asked many times to provide your case... the points you make in 103 are weak at best I feel.

post 122... Monkey unvotes and asks again for someone else to lay out the case he has been asked to lay out manytimes.. it reallyn seems like he is avoiding doing this for some reason and shifting responsibility.

post 123... by Raivann. another scummy post by D3x, where was the first? and why when asked quite a few times have you not laid out a case against MZ, seems you ignored it completly in your post. I think I can buy D3x's reasons for unvoting, we where clearly out of RVS by then

page 6 now. Rai is leaning towards scum D3X and town Fuzzy... umm by this stage fuzzy aint said very much, why is fuzzy coming across as town to you? nice ask as to why Monkey unvotes though.

post 127 Monkey says he is building his case on Manzcar.. I am yet to see one despite numerous pleas from people to list one!!! Raivann's post 128 is classic avoidance of a question at best.

cruelty asks the question i have been wondering myself and mentioned about about how Rai can see Fuzzy as town considering Fuzzy has posted so little.D3x asks has he no response to the rest of post 124.. seems like avoidance again to me by Rai

Zeenons posts 140,- 154... ARGH... why the constant changing of colors? that orange is soo bloody hard to read.

Monkeys 158 is a misrep of fuzzy. He was in no way suggesting people should not vote for who they think are scummy.

Monkey 163.. no one is twisting words, you misrepped fuzzys comments. if anyone you twisted words

Hmmm, just wondering why we have not heard a peep from Hero so far.. he is usually very opinionated.

FOS HERO

Page 8 now.

I like Scien's 183.. I am getting a town read off him as he seems controlled and level headed in all this madness.

post 178 Fuzzy asks Rai to show Dx3's first scummy post if he his post was 'another scummy one'

Monkey jumps on the Raivann bandwagon,Monkey spends alot of time saying he doesnt want a quick lynch yet puts Rai at -2... interesting... Ah, I see Dizzle points this out in his next post.Monkey seems to avoid this... Again avoidance from Monkey Why?

Ah finally an answer in 196

Page 9 post 200... why do you want your vote on record? surely voting is putting it on record.. it seems you want to draw attentioin to your vote incase Rai flips scum. It seems you are trying to hard to be town in this post.

Manzcar replaces out? BAH!!!

Scien in post 207 makes a great point, I missed Monkey saying this... why would you ask who you think are the top 3 town players? surely asking who you think is scum is a better question.You reply with any info is good for town... umm where you not all over Manzcar for wanting info on roles... that could help the town no? quite hypocritical

218 by Rai says abourt voting him because he gets a town read on someone... he had made 2 small posts. how did you get a town read.. you have been asked this before and failed to answer,

Page 10

229 Raivann unvotes D3x saying his opinion has changed but fails to give his reasons why. ah again you see Fuzzy as pro-town yet fuzzy has been quite inactive. I agree with you about seeing Monkey and Zee as scum though I am not rulling out possible bussing here.

Still waiting on Hero

238 Rai calls Cruelty on jumping on his wagon... I don't think it is a wagon hop, you have seemed very scummy to me his 248 vote for Scien he accuses him also of hopping on the wagon. He is really reaching out with OMGUS right here.

hmmm, you say in 259 that you have answered how you have pro-town on fuzzy after 2 small posts. I didnt see one?

OK, right now I am getting scum feels on Rai and Monkey.. Rai more so, I think Monkey is really jumpy though. both are avoiding questions and have been called on it many times. I do think Rai is the better chance of hitting scum though.

vote Raivann

Zeenon, please stop changing colors every post it is really annoying, including the light posts that are hard to read.

My appoligigies to everyone for my inactivity. I will explain, I am currently in and out of hospital for rehab on my back and knee which are basically screwed up to high hell right now. When I have got near a computer I am dosed up on 4 types of painkillers which really impares my judgement and preception. I have stayed off the tablets to read this... I am now going to take them now I am caught up. But I really do think we will hit scum with Rai.

I have not quoted anything as I got accussed in my last game of Mastin posting... eep
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

not a typo no, Mastin is notorious for huge posts with text walls of quotes upon quotes that go on for miles. hence the term Mastin posting. Anyone who has played with him understands the term.

anyway, it is 2.30am here so bed is calling me, night folks, and again sorry for my inactivity. However now I am caught up it will be easier for me to keep tabs on the game
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fuzzyman wrote:Well isn't this an austere turn of events.
ZEEnon wrote: In my opinion, cruelty is likely town due to him being the first person to point out Raivann's scummy opinion.
No chance this was a bus?
Didnt expect Modkill... but at least one scum is down.

I actually agree with Fuzzy here as I have experienced many times that the first one to point out or make the case is usually a scum partner trying to score town points when it comes to a lynch.

I am also interested in the 'town read on Fuzzy' more than anything now.. it presents an interesting set of scenarios.

Was Rai trying to cosy up to Fuzzy? as Ria as scum would have already known that Fuzzy was town given scum get told their partners in their PM

or

Did he know Fuzzy was his scum partner and trying to send us of the scent on any future lynches because scum had a town read on someone?

I have played with scum Fuzzy, though not town fuzzy, and not sure that what I have to go is of any use but I know scum fuzzy was alot more active and productive. Given he has only made 9 posts here.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

gonna try my best to get caught up again, I am a few pages behind, still in and out of hospital and drugged up at the best of times, all while trying to play more than one game.

but still am not sure on Monkey, Hopefully a catch up will make my mind up fully.

Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I will be caught up again.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry Monkey, I have been in hospital yet again and only out.. I am in rehab for a few injuries and ended up ripping a muscle in my leg, which ironically was not my bad leg so now I have to walk with pressure on my origionally bad leg.

but lets make the deadline interesting eh?

vote: Monkeyman

I said in my last post I felt he was scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #585 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Amished wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Sorry Monkey, I have been in hospital yet again and only out.. I am in rehab for a few injuries and ended up ripping a muscle in my leg, which ironically was not my bad leg so now I have to walk with pressure on my origionally bad leg.

but lets make the deadline interesting eh?

vote: Monkeyman

I said in my last post I felt he was scum.
1) Your last post was 2 days ago saying you've been getting caught up (are you?)

2) You didn't say that you thought Monkey is scum. You said you were unsure. Quoted here:
jasonT1981 wrote:gonna try my best to get caught up again, I am a few pages behind, still in and out of hospital and drugged up at the best of times, all while trying to play more than one game.

but still am not sure on Monkey, Hopefully a catch up will make my mind up fully.

Hopefully by tomorrow afternoon I will be caught up again.
Why lie, and why push a vote away from Scien?
My original gut on monkey from what I had read was he was scum, I did not Lie, I had been trying to get caught up but as I have explained I was once again in hospital. Plus from what I had read I did not have a scum vibe of Scien. Infact in my long post I said at that time I was getting town vibes on him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Amished wrote:
You did lie by stating that your last post had your opinion that Monkey was scum. You said you couldn't get a read on him, yet now you vote for him?
Actually, that is a lie. I never said I could not get a read on him
jasonT1981 wrote: but still am not sure on Monkey, Hopefully a catch up will make my mind up fully.
I said I was not sure of monkey, meaning I believed him to be scum (might just be a Northern Irish thing, but when I say I am not sure of someone that means I am thinking they are scum) and I can back it up with this statement
jasonT1981 wrote:
OK, right now I am getting scum feels on Rai and Monkey
.. Rai more so, I think Monkey is really jumpy though. both are avoiding questions and have been called on it many times. I do think Rai is the better chance of hitting scum though.
Hope that clears it up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

to follow up, since I felt Rai and Monkey where scum, and Rai dead and flipped scum, my Monkey vote makes sense does it not?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, tomorrow things will be clearer I guess.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

in respects to the budding thing, I often find scum tend to distance themselves rather than buddy together, it makes things a little too obvious when one flips scum and they can be linked together with ease then..... kinda like what has happened here. Its easier for scum to buddy with someone who is town alligned so there is possibility of a mislynch based on this when scum flips

WIFOM I guess really, I just see more town alligned players being buddy-ed with someone ho flips scum, than actual scum buddying together.

If that makes sense?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Amished wrote:
Also, did you see Raiv distancing himself from MMan to solidify your vote? Where?
Not really no, at least not that I can remember off hand I would have to go back and look. I just got the feeling of scum from both of them to be honest.

I actually have a full week without a hospital appointment (none until next Monday) so I will be fully caught up by day2's start.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually, I believe I already replied to the question. If I am thinking of the right question that is.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Dizzle wrote:
Amished wrote:@Dizzle: So you know what's going through Jason's mind?
Of course not. But he did say that he wanted to "make it interesting" by not hammering Scien. That's all my post said. I don't know what relevant info you hoped to gain from Jason answering your question.
OK i will clarify my position on my own making things interesting comment.

I simply meant that with an hour left 2 people where going to be on L-1, and something would have to give either way. it would have been interesting to see if anyone jumped votes to make a hammer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Amished wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
I simply meant that with an hour left 2 people where going to be on L-1, and something would have to give either way. it would have been interesting to see if anyone jumped votes to make a hammer.
Don't you think that would've been extremely obvious? Outing two scum instead of one that *might* be lynched?
Yup, though I have seen it happen, worth a gamble I guess. I's probably a move best suited to a Newbie game though.

But still, you never know in these games
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Monkeyman is lying in his claim, he is scum. I am the cop, and I have a guilty on him from my night investigation. I am claiming cop so as to assure another scum is taken down.

vote:Monkeyman
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

d3x wrote:Without quoting it directly {as that would result in a modkill}, what did it say? I'm asking you to paraphrase it as closely as possible. An option {to be safe} would be to write a draft, send it via PM to the Mod, and see if the wording is ok to post without getting in trouble.

my PM to the mod was as follows

for my night investigation as cop I choose to investigate MonkeyMan576

thank you

Jason.

as for the reply I am going to change the middle word to = so I am not directly quoting.

Monkeyman576 = Guilty
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fuzzyman wrote:You're veering awfully close to a quote. I'd put more para in paraphrase.
Well, if I get modkilled for it, you know Im telling the truth lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
This role speculation is highly speculative, and I don't see where the damning evidence is.
A claimed guilty on you is good evidence is it not?

What do I have to gain by lying in my claim? You flip town I am the auto lynch tomorrow. Why risk putting myself out there like that for the sake of one mislynch on someone who has already had suspicion on him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Is that all your defense is going to be? claiming WIFOM?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

wait a minute, your complaining of WIFOM in my guilty when your claim was nothing short of WIFOM yourself by claiming you roleblocked someone after no kill in the night?

HAHA funny.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Fine lynch me then. You have a point. When I flip town, you know Chinaman is probably scum, and Jason is probably scum, so you will have the win as long as there is no SK(which is likely with so few deaths).

I want the town to win as much as everyone else. So if it means I get lynched to achieve that goal, I am for it.
Great appeal to emotion there ;) and lovely WIFOM again.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Fine lynch me then. You have a point. When I flip town, you know Chinaman is probably scum, and Jason is probably scum, so you will have the win as long as there is no SK(which is likely with so few deaths).

I want the town to win as much as everyone else. So if it means I get lynched to achieve that goal, I am for it.
Great appeal to emotion there ;) and lovely WIFOM again.
I'm not appealing anything. I'm advocating my lynch so the town can win.
Fine lynch me
When I flip town
I want the town to win

sure, no appeal to emotion or WIFOM there. *sarcasm*
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

And you say there is no appeal to emotion lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

With that, I am taking my leave for tonight, sorry but its coming close to 3am here
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Amished wrote:Yes, a roleblocker is a basic role, but I've *never* seen a pro-town roleblocker. I've seen a jailkeeper, but all the roleblockers I've seen were mafia roleblockers.
one last thing, roleblockers are usually pro-scum roles to help combat against Doc/Cops in the night actions.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So MM we have gone from

I am paranoid/insane cop

to

your lynch proving I am scum....

How?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Please show me, in words where I have said I refuse to admit I may not be sane?

And please answer how you have gone from I am insane cop, to confirmed scum with your lynch?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Amished wrote:/facepalm @ 763. If he's modkilled, his role is revealed, but he'd automatically lose. You can claim that somebody is guilty because of a cop investigation. Christ don't be so paranoid about it.
Hmmm, I wouldn't think a mod would post a potential cops sanity after being killed if it verified his NK claim, but that's just me. But one can always hope.
Wait, are you actually hoping for a mod kill on a claimed cop here?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

One thing I would like to use to try and put the insanity thing to bed is my PM states my role as town cop, and also states I am pro-town.

I dont think it would be worded like that if there was insane/paranoid cops as they tend to serve as anti-town roles (meaning their investigations can harm the town rather than help it.)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Amished wrote:/facepalm @ 763. If he's modkilled, his role is revealed, but he'd automatically lose. You can claim that somebody is guilty because of a cop investigation. Christ don't be so paranoid about it.
Hmmm, I wouldn't think a mod would post a potential cops sanity after being killed if it verified his NK claim, but that's just me. But one can always hope.
Wait, are you actually hoping for a mod kill on a claimed cop here?
If I were scum, which I'm not, and I were another townie player, I would hope he was nk'd to verify my guilt if it was posted he was sane.

Since I am town, and I think he is lying in his rc,
yes, I hope he is nk'd.
Again, I will ask... how have I, in your opinion gone from Insane/paranoid cop to lying in my claim and confirmed scum if you flip town.

Why do you keep failing to answer that?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I never said it was confirmed. I said I think you are lying.
MonkeyMan576 wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:And you say there is no appeal to emotion lol
It's not an appeal to emotion. I don't have an alterior motive.
I want to be lynched to prove that I am town and Chinaman and Jason are the last scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Actually, I would have pushed for your lynch day 3. if I was alive... it was hella obvious bussing. And would have posted before day 2 ended to go for you in case I was NK'ed that i felt it was bussing.

You would have been my night 2 investigation anyway.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I really feel bad about not being able to play as much, you talk to anyone who knows me and I love Mafia, its something that actually keeps me sane at the minute.

Truth of the matter is I am in and out of rehab, the muscles at the base of my spine are disintegrating and I have knee ligament damage, years of sporting injuries and working on through them without care have caught up on me.

But I will say what I did see, was fun. China, the only reason I suspected bussing was with Monkeys claim, and how there was no kill and him claiming roll blocking. I knew he was lying from this and seen it as bussing. If I was not the cop and had a guilty on him I would have bought it completely though and was a great play.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Amished wrote:I'll work on it. I bet I know somebody that could help me out designing it. I'll let you know when I get it up and running if you want, d3x. It'll probably be a couple months for sure though before I get it balanced and through the list mod after I finish modding my current game...
/pre in please :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”