Mini 847 Murder in Zachtown (Game over!)

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey, checking in now, Didn't actually realize this game had begun until Zach shot me the link. So many people I know in this game already.

So yea... give me a bit to read through the 3 pages and I should be posting after dinner later (damn family are coming :( )
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, I have been rather MIA since the game began. It was my birthday this weekend and was away for the best part of it. Zach was aware of this, sorry I should have actually posted in the game saying I was away.

I should be fully caught up by tomorrow afternoon UK time
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, wasn't the random voting stage interesting eh? Lots of weirdness..please no posting like Mastin, please! The only thing worse than posting like Mastin... is reading a Mastin post.

Sotty, get used to calling me Jason lol
Battle Mage wrote:Ugh, this game sucks. I hate lurkers! [/Lol]

Just read through. Page 1 made me smile. :D

Vote: Battle Mage

Don't think i've done this before.

BM
urgh, great.....
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:We seem to be locked in a perpetual RVS. I'm going to

Unvote: Battle Mage
since he showed up.....Kind of at a loss of what to do from there, though.
Confirm Vote: Battle Mage

As soon as he flips scum, you're going down! :P

Yeh, i'm clueless too. lol

BM
Urgh.... again.
DTMaster wrote:o-o. I smell jester play?
Not too sure really... I dont think jester would be in this game.
DTMaster wrote:
@BM
:S. Your confirm vote makes me confused. I smell jester play or sarcasm. What's your case on BM?
your wanting him to make a case on himself?
hitogoroshi wrote:
Claim: Confused
not helpful....

Battle Mage wrote:
DTMaster wrote:o-o. I smell jester play?
Nah. I'd have to be the stupidest Jester in the world to self-vote in the random stage. lol
Unless it's a WIFOM gambit, but if you assume that, there's still very little chance of me actually being a Jester.

Claim: MOCTOD

I'm just being a schizo jackass, dw. :P

Thought i'd try something a bit different. Although, if everyone said that, i guess we'd end up with a game where everyone self-votes, and nobody gets anywhere haha.

Was just thinking how funny it would be if i claimed Scum, but then you'd kinda have to lynch me, or risk going down in history as the worst town ever.

BM
Jesus christ........getting drunk here on the WIFOM
Battle Mage wrote:.
Proxy Vote to Sotty for next 48 hours
. Do with it as you please. :)

BM
What??? what is a proxy vote??

so far BM is really annoying in this game, not too happy with his play style so far, seems very distracting with him seemingly wanting all attention on him.
Battle Mage wrote:
Proxy your vote to someone! It's fun! :P
what in the blue hell are you talking about?
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:(EBWOP: I know that one post does not equal not lurking either, but nobody seems to have commented on my post, so I was waiting to see something else to post about.....)
Actually, the man with the double vote has commented on it. I, for my part, agree with it. Nothing more to be said there lol.

@ Haylen - Ok, so do you have anything on me? I'm just curious.

BM
Double vote? Huh
CSL wrote:The RVS is fun. I think you shuld vote in it.
Didnt you think it was over....
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:BM - I didn't have anything to say. Better to keep quiet if I have nothing to add than to fill the thread with mindless ramblings.
Lol, i dont think i need to say that my policy differs from yours then. ;)

I wanna see someone else proxy their vote to someone. Just for the lols.

As an added incentive, anyone who proxies their vote, gets to join my
clique
of voteless townies. I will not vote for anyone in the clique at any point during the game.

BM
cut the BS and stop seeing this game as a joke and play it right damn it!
Battle Mage wrote:the Clique is taking signups now. Sidenote: if nobody joins, i will spend the entire rest of the day lurking.

BM
For gods sake!
CSL wrote:lol, Yes, my Evil Twin. The RVS is fun, and open to everyone.

Lurkers are mean. Don't lurk either, Twin. XD
Maemuki wrote:But but I like to lurk! It's my trademark!

And since when we are Evil Twins?
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:....Can I join? CanIcanIcanIcanI? Is it like a secret society? Isitisitisit?

[/overexicted]

And we better not get lurkers here. Or I'll be sad.
Proxy your vote to someone. Then you are family to me. :)

BM
Jesus christ, what is with this babbling BS
CSL wrote:
Proxy vote to hito
PROXY BAAAAAAAAAANDWAGON!
For fuk sake, it is now page 5... discussion has been on going, can we please play the game
Netopalis wrote:Wow. I step away for a few hours and when I come back, everybody's went bloody insane.

for stalling, obstructing and generally confusing and derailing the discussion.
Finally something serious said...
KittyMo wrote:.

I'm getting scumvibes from Neto based on meta (
FOS: Netopalis
), and I'm extremely irritated with Battle Mage, Haylen, and CSL. I'm getting townvibes from Nikanor, Hiro, and Zachrulez.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.
I can understand your mood.... Im getting pissed of with all this rambling to the point I am feeling I wanna replace out if it continues... but ummm town vibe of Zach? Lol he is mod!
Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Battle Mage.

Why are you extending the RVS with this proxy vote stuff? I was starting to see some actual discussion, then you come in with your proxy votes and ruin it all. :(
Give me some quotes that consistute actual discussion.

In fairness, if there had been any valuable discussion up till now, you'd have a serious vote out, based on that discussion. Instead, you've just proved that we were still in the random stage, until i introduced the proxy suggestion. Now we have some serious information to look at.

Also, you have no idea how much i hate people that whinge about a long RVS.... 0.o

BM
And you have no idea how much I hate people who talk crap and take away from the game with their BS rubbish.
Sotty7 wrote:
KittyMo Post 131 wrote:Anyways, we need to quit with the stupid proxy crap and the stupid let's-find-every-opportunity-to-complain-about-being-banned crap.
I approve of this message.

What is your meta on Neto KittyMo?

Haylen, is your vote serious?
3> for both here :D
Battle Mage wrote:
Zachrulez wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Mod
- What is your policy regarding Proxy votes? Do you count them together, or can they be used separately?
Proxy votes do not count unless you actually vote by the stated rules.
Please explain. By PM if you like.

BM
would that not give you an advantage? I read into this post as it is, the only way they are allowed is if it is stated by the rules
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Wow. I step away for a few hours and when I come back, everybody's went bloody insane.

for stalling, obstructing and generally confusing and derailing the discussion.
I'll repeat shall i? There WAS no serious discussion.

Please explain to me why you are so panicky atm.

And then explain what you think i am stalling/obstructing.

BM
there could have been, only you where acting like a jackass and a rambling maniac.. his vote is justified

You are stalling and obstructing actual conversation from taking place by the aforementioned rambling
Nikanor wrote:
hito wrote:Whatever. It's been my experience that the game will begin when it begins
That is an anti-town stance. I've seen a game where the RVS flowed over into day three, simply because a majority of the players shared your opinion on the RVS.
If nobody tries to start discussion, discussion won't start.
I agree, all of BM postings have been anti-town BS rubbish
CSL wrote:
Undo everything

Yes, screw secret societies.
fancy adding anything to the on going conversation or are you just gonna ramble on like a lunatic... its page 7... you must have some thoughts by now
CSL wrote:OMGUS, Battle Mage....

INDIRECT, that is.
Head/Desk... BANG!!!!!!
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, you realise it was never proxied, right? haha

BM
Yup. It was for dramatic effect.

And answer the question please, kthx.
Unvote, Vote: Maemuki

I'm content. :)

BM
this vote reaks of crap.. there is no reason to it
Netopalis wrote:What.the.crap. Why the heck are you voting for Maemuki? Give us some reasons! You seem to think she's confirmed scum...why?
great question.
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:What.the.crap. Why the heck are you voting for Maemuki? Give us some reasons! You seem to think she's confirmed scum...why?
Lol, damn you guys are crazy. xD

I love it! :D

I never said, or indicated that i felt Maemuki was confirmed scum. But if you want to interrogate someone, you cant pussyfoot around! lol

Whats with the "us" stuff? And why so panicky (yep, that word again) about me voting Maemuki?

BM
I see no reasons here, just more BS... you really are not taking this game seriously are you?
Battle Mage wrote:
Lol, i'm seriously thinking you forgot i'm human.

The last part implied that CSL is flirting with you. :P

BM
again my above point stands.#
CSL wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:The last part implied that CSL is flirting with you. :P
Now I do have a good reason to vote you, liar.
Jesus christ.......this is getting redicilious

I am now at the bottom of Page 7... right now I see BM as someone who is not wanting to play properly and is just a clueless idiot intent on rambling and CSL is someone who just wants to join in and not add anything to the game himself.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

CSL wrote:I am. I'm just about ready to have about 4 others bandwagon your ass.

Still, Post. It. Now.
Still not very helpful....
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Lol, that's not a problem. If you're not scum, we'll run you up, you'll claim, and we'll believe you.

What do you think of CSL buddying you so conspicuously?

I'm voting you, because you have successively failed to answer the question i posed to you, which was:

Why did you proxy your vote for 48 hours, when i asked you to proxy it for 49 hours or more?

I dont understand why you would be so evasive as town. And btw, i'm not answering a question from you, until you answer mine.

Your attack on Haylen for self-voting is also very wierd, when such a big fuss was made over me doing the same.

Plus, you were keen to jump on the proxy bandwagon, until you realised i wasnt going to uphold my end of the bargain, at which point you bailed angrilly.

BM
Why did you want me to claim?
That's how games generally progress. lol
no, your just rolefishing....
CSL wrote:VOTE-HOPPER. That's a scumtell. BIG scumtell. I was about to unvote you, but look at that.
not really, people change their minds.. changing votes is not scummy.
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
are you in a relationship with Maemuki?

BM
BM. Seriously. Stop it. We
are not
on a relationship. Get it or do I need to spell it out?
I really don't think it matters if they are or not... or are you talking about in game relationship... im confused now and getting really annooyed reading this crap.
Netopalis wrote:Look, we're not going to get anywhere with BM around. His posts are absolutely ridiculous - the lunatic scryings of a madman. We've been through 8 pages of discussion and what have we learned? Zilch. Some newbie games went to completion - and won - in that amount of posting. Therefore, both because I think he's scum and I think it's a good policy, I have to

I completely agree with this post, we are getting no where with his antics and BS
Battle Mage wrote:
7th vote count of day 1:

Battle Mage - 3 (Nikanor, CSL, Netopolis)
CSL - 2 (DTMaster, Sotty7)
Kittymo - 1 (Haylen)
Hitogoroshi - 1 (Maemuki)
Nikanor - 1 (ckool5000)
Haylen - 1 (Kittymo)
Maemuki - 1 (Battle Mage)

Not voting (jasonT1981, hitogoroshi)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

If I made any mistakes, let me know asap.

Deadline will also fall on Wednesday September 23rd at 9pm central.
why the hell are you posting vote counts???
hitogoroshi wrote:Really? Zilch? I've learned a lot about CSL and Maemuki, here. It's not my favorite style of play by any means - I'm much more stoic than BM - and personally I find it to be a bit in poor taste to use personal jabs to get rises out of people, but it's giving us a lot more than zilch.
the only thing learnt is BM and CSL are rambling idiots who are not talking this game seriously... I to have felt we have had ziltch progression
Battle Mage wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Look, we're not going to get anywhere with BM around. His posts are absolutely ridiculous - the lunatic scryings of a madman. We've been through 8 pages of discussion and what have we learned? Zilch. Some newbie games went to completion - and won - in that amount of posting. Therefore, both because I think he's scum and I think it's a good policy, I have to

Lol, ok ok, i give. :P

But you'd better lynch Maemuki tomorrow! :P

BM
why, give reasons please why we need to lynch Mae?

This is now PAGE FUCKING 9 and you are yet to add anything to this game....
Battle Mage wrote:Actually, if you Unvote me, i might lurk for a bit. How does that sound?

BM
retarded but I would welcome a break from your rambling BS
CSL wrote:Unvote my Evil Twin, and we have a deal.
again more BS, yet to add anything to the game...

Netopalis wrote:For the record, BM, the only reason that my vote is on you is because I think that your continued presence will be a hindrance to the game. That and the fact that I could see this being a mafia play - something along the lines of "They'd never expect mafia to be this loud in the thread..."

And I suppose we have learned a few things...But I agree that it's not the way I'd like to play this game.
agreed.
Battle Mage wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:Oh come on, BM, don't pull that fatalistic crap. The 'case' against you basicially amounts to "BM offended me/someone else, and that is a scumtell" and you can't put up a fight?

The worst townies are the ones who give up too early.
You're exactly right. How do you expect me to put up a fight, against a fairly significant wagon, which is founded on complete bs?

The majority of the players who are participating actively, are voting for me.

My vote is on Maemuki, and the information is out there. What more can i do, hombre?

BM
Im sorry, I fail to see any case on Mae as of yet from you, can you please sum it up for me?
Battle Mage wrote:
CSL wrote:Unvote my Evil Twin, and we have a deal.
lol,
Unvote
*shrug*

BM
this unvote is even more retarded than CSL's asking for the4 vote to be unvoted....
CSL wrote:Hitogoroshi, you are right. We really need to get more discussion going, and not risk an early lynch.

Unvote
this was only called for pages ago by both Sotty and Kitty, get with the bloody times...
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao
Pfft, I'm here to lynch scum, not lynch for fun. It would be quite...arousing...to lynch BM though.
I support a lynch on him right now

BM Post 222 – more random crap

Battle Mage wrote:
Haylen wrote:
BM wrote: Bet Haylen will kick herself for missing the chance to lynch me in the first 10 pages. Lmao
Pfft, I'm here to lynch scum, not lynch for fun. It would be quite...arousing...to lynch BM though.
lol :P

you're giving me townvibes, and that unnerves me. :P

BM
why?
CSL wrote:
BM wrote:I was mucking around before, but im deadly serious atm. Maemuki is very scummy, and needs to be run up.
HAHAHAHA! You crack me up...
and your really pissing me off
CSL wrote:hito, we may be hasty because of Battle Mage, and I'm still getting a scumvibe from him, but yeah, let's not rush things.
wow, first thing I like that you have said, BM is really annoying me and his constant hindering of this game is really anti-town.
Haylen wrote:I DIPPED MY ELBOW IN CUSTARD!!!

Thought I would announce that.

Daykill: BM
WTF??? really?
CSL wrote:
Haylen wrote:I DIPPED MY ELBOW IN CUSTARD!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That's funny...
and you sir, are retarded
Zachrulez wrote:
hitogoroshi wrote:
Mod, can we get a
vote count
? People are flinging their votes around left and right.
Yeah I know, I'm trying to catch up on that now. Look at the top of each page, I am putting one at the top of all of the pages.
ok fair enough... I thought others where posting the vote count, my mistake...
Netopalis wrote:Happy birthday, Jason! If it were a few days ago, I'd give you a birthday vote...
I like your vote where it is, but thank you ;)
KittyMo wrote:
CSL: CSL is being stupid, as usual. However, my meta on him is giving me more of a CSL-stupid-town than CSL-stupid-scum. *cannot go into meta*

I have never played with him, is he always playing like this?
CSL wrote:hh, excuse me, just how am I stupid?
Do an ISO on yourself, you will see stupid is actually a compliment to your play style so far...
Battle Mage wrote:
Not unnerved. I just didnt understand whether he meant proxies werent allowed, or there was a specific way they had to be made.

BM
Why is this still being talked about?? Proxy votes? Im lost
CSL wrote:I'm going to
V/LA
from every game for a few days. A close friend of mine hurt her ankle really bad, and I'm unable to concentrate on anything because of it.
not really a great reason, I see it more as wanting to lurk so as you say nothing more stupid as you are leading the vote count. but ok... I hope your friend is ok

OK to sum up.. BM and CSL are idiots who obiviously are trying to stall this game as much as possible with their retarded posts and comments...CSL more so than BM now though, as I do see some signs of BM trying to play seriously however he is urging the lynch on Mae without giving any real evidence has unsettled me completely. Both CSL and BM's play has been anti-town to the extreme and both are hindering the towns attempts to scum hunt with each retarded post that comes from their keyboard.

I would be happy with a lynch on either of them to help the town. However BM is providing content at least and has started playing properly while CSL is still playing like a reject with no education. And NONE of his posts have been an attempt to scum hunt or provide proper game content.

vote:CSL
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Sotty7 wrote: BM isn't voting her any more. I would like him to explain why.

I'm happy with my vote on CSL at this point
CSL was being dumb, and nobody else was biting. As far as you need to be concerned, i'm still voting Maemuki.

I think CSL-scum is a pipe-dream, nothing more.

BM
BM, can you please give your reasons for voting Mae, I really do not see any case against her.... just you saying lynch her
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
jason wrote:right now I see BM as someone who is not wanting to play properly and is just a clueless idiot intent on rambling and CSL is someone who just wants to join in and not add anything to the game himself.
Out of those two actions, which do you think is scummier? Starting the rambling nonsense, or joining in on the rambling nonsense?
To be honest, I summed this up in my last post... however CSL has yet to provide ANYTHING... I think BM started all this crap with his self vote but has at least tried to make some posts recently that are helpful, or at least not stupid. CSL is just.... well I don't want to say lol. He has added NOTHING to the game.
Battle Mage wrote:Ftr, i'm not responding to Justin's post. If you wanna post something when you're SOBER, i'll give you a fair shout. :P
Conversely, if your next post is as offensive, i'll take my qualm to Zach.

BM
Firstly, my name is Jason not Justin...

second I am not drunk,

Thirdly take it to Zach if you like, I feel I have summed up the majority of your play very fairly. I stand by comments as for the majority you have seen this game as one big joke.
Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
jason wrote:right now I see BM as someone who is not wanting to play properly and is just a clueless idiot intent on rambling and CSL is someone who just wants to join in and not add anything to the game himself.
Out of those two actions, which do you think is scummier? Starting the rambling nonsense, or joining in on the rambling nonsense?
lol, Nikanor, dont even bother. :P

Also, apparently i meant "Jason" and not "Justin" in my last post. *facepalm*

BM
why? it is a very good question, why would you not want it answered?
Maemuki wrote:Are you sure that you're not the drunk one BM?
Anyways. Why are you voting me again? I don't think you ever explained it.
exactly, I dont think he has either... not only has he voted you without reason but he has called for your lynch as scum tomorrow if he is lynched today... again with no reason.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Jason.

Your 264 was totally useless in itself. You realise that you just spent what is probably two pages of text bitching about what you thought was useless, right? Do you have any actual reads on anyone? Have you just skipped any post that looks like actual conversation?
by the time I had gotten to any actual discussion I was frustrated beyond belief by the game and just posted what I had. reads, well from what I can gather so far, these are the people I have been able to pick up on.

CSL - Adding no actual game content content to just post random things and apparently hide in the background.

Sotty - Not seen to much from her but insightful posting

Nikanor - Not too much from you, but are asking questions alot and pressuring people, I am getting a protown read from you and I like your posts.

BM - Has generated discussion but for all the wrong reasons really.

Kittymo - Need to see more

Haylen - still unsure about.

Right now I want to concentrate on finding out why BM is so hell for leather on getting Mae lynched
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:Some of BM's posts that you called 'useless' were actually pretty transparent in their intent, if you ask me. You're overgeneralising and tunnelling, Jason.

I found alot of it completely rubbish to be honest, maybe I am being tunnel-visioned, but BM and CSL are the two that have caught my eye for all the wrong reasons. BM as I have said has at least started to play the game properly and I applaud him for that but CSL is still adding nothing hence my vote on him.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Jason wrote:Right now I want to concentrate on finding out why BM is so hell for leather on getting Mae lynched
I thought it was quite obvious, really. Am I seriously the only one who is seeing what BM is seeing? :roll:
Well, if you or BM would like to point out what I and others are missing I would be more than willing to listen and consider.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fair enough, I will have another look after the match which is coming on now :D . I guess I may have got caught up in all the rubbish I missed some vital information
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTM about 268, what question are you referring to that I didn't answer?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Making a quick post at Half time, I apologize for my comments, I was getting very frustrated reading completely random posts for 9 pages while trying to catch up, It really was putting a dampener on the game for me and was making me feel like I wanted to replace out.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:Erm, the game has only just begun, and i havent seen much of a contribution from you beforehand. You have made absolutely no investment in the game up till now, and you had no obligation to make a personal rant at anyone who you took a dislike to. If anyone has put a dampener on the game, it is you, because now we're worried that by trying to talk to you, we'll end up getting modkilled. So, thanks for that.
Yes, that is true... I was actually unaware the game had begun for up to a day after until Zach made mention of it to me telling me it had started, It was then my birthday weekend and I was out celebrating in style :D today was the first day I had where I was able to make any contribution. If you feel I have put a dampner on the game I sincerly appoligize.. but I have to respectfully disagree about the game only beginning.. it started 5 days ago and we are on page 5.

Why do you feel the need to be worried about getting modkilled by talking to me? I simply stated I felt there was alot of un-necessary things that lacked discussion and where pointless. You have no need to feel that way, If I have made you feel like that I am sorry.
Battle Mage wrote:You should also be aware of how this affects you- you havent really made any discernible assertions towards my affiliation, but you have insulted me, and i'm the kind of guy that gets put on the bounce pretty easily.

Now, if i'm town, it's very hard for me not to want you dead. And if you're town, that's bad for both of us.
I respectfully disagree, I have said I feel you are scum. I felt alot of your posts where attempts to hinder the town and stop scum hunting and actual discussion beginning.

how only if you are town though is it hard for you to not want me dead? if you are scum you could also capitalize on what I have said and use it against me to secure my lynch...Do you feel I am scum?
Battle Mage wrote:As far as replacing out goes, if your recent posts are anything to go by, that's probably for the best. Your attitude is not conducive to a fun game, and threatening the Mod is incredibly poor form
I am sorry, but please show me where I have threatened the mod... I felt your early behaviour was also not conductive for a fun game. As i said I feel there was alot of useless rambling from you and CSL
Battle Mage wrote:IF you do decide to stick around, i'd like you to post some coherent comments on me. Because i'm not going to read any of your previous posts, as they will only make me angry, and that doesn't benefit anyone. And nobody is likely to get a good grasp on your alignment, if you are intoxicated when you post.
Well, you see now this is where we are going to have a problem.. if you are not going to read anything I say then I will have to accuse you of selective reading. And please, this is now the second time you have made reference to me being drunk when posting I would actually like to know how you came to this conclusion? I really ask for an answer on this please.
Battle Mage wrote:
DTMaster wrote:BM 248: I hadn't thought of that. Multipressing and scumhunting from that angle of the RVS is very effective and would make scum frustrated. "takes notes"

Your question is very WIFOMic in nature and I dislike it. There is nothing to suggest that scum-BM would have controversial play or conventional play. As far as I know you could do both in both town-play as well. Suggesting that we consider if you would play this way as scum is a circular trap that gets us nowhere.
Lol, WIFOM isnt something that should be disregarded off-hand. Of course, you cant trust me, or my meta completely on this, but you CAN play the odds. Odds are, if my meta is how i say it is, for the past 115 games on MS, it's very likely that i wont have changed it completely for this game. I'm a fairly readable player. As town, i tend to be louder and bolder. As scum, i'm usually quieter, and sometimes lurk. These aren't ALWAYS the case, but generally that gives you a good indication of my alignment. Meta me. :P

BM
WIFOM can be very dangerous at times but I agree it is not something that should be disregarded.. I actually don't buy into your Meta or whatever as a player can change play styles and say oh look this is my town meta I cant be scum..ala you saying as town you are louder and as scum you are quieter? Meta can be something that scum can use to make themselves look more town if they adjust their style to their town styled play. I have been caught on many times on the old this is my town meta arguement.

BM, I would really like to know why you keep thinking I am drunk when posting?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

blagh, I meant page 12 in my opening part of the post lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK reading BM in iso on those posts Sotty pointed out.

post 31

Battle Mage wrote:

Why did you proxy your vote for 48 hours, when i asked you to proxy it for 49 hours or more?
I don't agree with this as something for his case against her at all, it is a pointless questioning bickering about a proxy vote that is not even allowed.
Battle Mage wrote:Plus, you were keen to jump on the proxy bandwagon, until you realised i wasnt going to uphold my end of the bargain, at which point you bailed angrilly.
This is an interesting point towards the reaction of Mae but in regards to his vote on her, it seems based on the point she didn't proxy
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:

BM

Battle Mage wrote:There's no point looking at the proxy stuff until we've dealt with Maemuki-scum anyway.

BM

But where you not voting her based on your reaction to the proxy stuff? correct me if I am wrong.

Post 38....
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:....Okay what the hell? Why vote for yourself?
did you do that when i self-voted?

BM
Nope. I forgot about that. And answer the question while you're at it, it would be very helpful.
How would it be helpful?

BM
Getting to know the answer to the question?
What's your favourite type of cheese?

Much as id love to know the answer to the question, i dont think knowing that answer would be helpful.

Try again, and also respond to everything on the previous page.

BM
I fail to see any reasons here for his case against Mae...

Post 40 - I don't agree with his reasons for wanting Mae to claim. but he does make an interesting point about the self voting and the 'forget' I still don't get this whole Proxy vote thing though. It seems a weak excuse though... 49 hours instead of 48? thats very weak to call on an hour if I am reading into this whole roxy thing right. Post 45 I do not get really as a case except for Maes switch of words defence, however BM is calling me on making insults however it seems he makes name calling omments at Mae also... I am now going to do an ISO on Mae to see if I am missing anything'

ok this I dont get
Maemuki wrote:
And we better not get lurkers here. Or I'll be sad.
Maemuki wrote:But but I like to lurk! It's my trademark!

And since when we are Evil Twins?
seems quite weird to say about lurkers make her sadi then lurking is her trademark... maybe I am missing something here..

ok wait.. is this the whole proxy vote 48/49 hour thing or am I missing something??
Maemuki Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:00 pm wrote:.

Proxy vote to Haylen for 48 hours
, because I'm feeling generous.
Maemuki Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 am wrote: And let me unproxy my vote.

Unproxy vote

Screw secret societies.
if so it is a redicilious case.....
Maemuki wrote:

BM

this is what lead to the vote right?? this coment here?
Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:

BM

Yea, im confused as hell by this... I don't see any reasoning for the vote
Maemuki wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

There's no point looking at the proxy stuff until we've dealt with Maemuki-scum anyway.

BM
The problem here being: I'm not scum. :3
Reasons, please?

And stop chainsaw defending me CSL, I can take care of myself.
I don't like the call by BM, but I do not like the answer either.....

OK to be honest, I really fail to see what the whole case on Mae is apart from this proxyvote thing as there seems nothing really scummy there, just alot of randomness and pointless bickering about relationships
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

jasonT1981 wrote:Jesus christ........getting drunk here on the WIFOM
BM is this the post you are refering to me being drunk? If so i think you fail to get my meaning ;) I was saying there is so much WIFOM I am getting drunk..

Its a play on the WIMOF meaning, saying im getting drunk on all that wine in front of me in a post ;)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

not going to be about today as I am going to the X factor (our American Idol) and will be very drunk (god forbid i post drunk eh BM?) lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Just want to add, I am starting to understand the case a wee bit better against Mae (I can be slow sometimes) but BMs last post has helped me understand a bit more... I am still unsure of it but I do at least have a better understanding of where he maybe coming from...Still confused as to what it matters about the timing of how long she kept the proxy vote... maybe alcohol will help tonight :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
You cant deny it's a BIT wierd that she did something she felt was a bad idea, but in such a manner, as that she didnt expressly do as i asked...

Wierd, and more anti-town than pro-town imo.

BM
Thats the part that I get BM, that's the part that confuses me and makes me see the case a bit clearer
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

CSL has said he has gone on V/LA due to a friend hurting her knee and is unable to post, however as many of us know from another games end (Sotty7's game) he has been posting alot in the aftermath.

that's major points against him I feel
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Maemuki wrote:And now that I have time, I'm not sure on how I'll make that same defense.
I believe BM or Jason has outlined the points against you pretty clearly in one of their recent posts. You can address them point-by-point, if you like. I think that would be the most efficient way to handle them.
That would have been BM, only thing I brought to the table on her was the I hate Lurkers/I lurk posting from Mae...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

That son of a... seriously that is two games now he has replaced out of this week I have been in.

ok

unvote

Will give his replacement time to catch up and let us know his thoughts, He or she does have a hard task ahead of them I feel..

Quote tags removed, please do not quote the mod.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:09 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well, I hope I am allowed to use this.. but I have a scum Meta on CSL...

not posting at all only for a few posts that are of absolute no help to the game before replacing... in this instance he was scum, the resemblance to his actions in this game are uncannily similar

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37&start=0

many of you know this game, I played many of you... but yea, seems very similar to CSL as scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Welcome Yellow Bunny, Do you eat Yellow Snow also? lol

just jousting, welcome.

Quote tag removed. Please do not quote the mod.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ckool5000 wrote: I know that it's leaning me towards thinking of you as either town or scum, but I just can't put my finger on whether or not......
Well, its going to be one or the other is it not? I agree with Sotty, this comment makes no sense what so ever.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:read the 3 games as town he has in his wiki. In all 3 he is very nervy and unsure with his vote, and tries to actively scumhunt with PBPA's and stuff. Very unlike his approach here.

Unvote, Vote: Yellowbunny

BM
Are you talking about Yellow Bunny here or CSL? I presume CSL as YB has not posted yet.. I understand your vote if it was on CSL for his actions, but I would like to hear from YellowBunny first before I make any decisions on YB, I do think though Bunny has ALOT to dig himself out off, but lets give him a chance to do so/
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

My posting is gonna be sporadic this weekend, I along with my entire family is dosed with the flu and I am planning on spending as little time at the computer as possible. However I will say Sotty makes a very good point against BM
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:
Jason 280:

Unless I skimmed past it on your wall of hatred you failed to answer Nik's question:
Question was answered in post 268
jasonT1981 post 268 wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
To be honest, I summed this up in my last post... however CSL has yet to provide ANYTHING... I think BM started all this crap with his self vote but has at least tried to make some posts recently that are helpful, or at least not stupid. CSL is just.... well I don't want to say lol. He has added NOTHING to the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:My posting is gonna be sporadic this weekend, I along with my entire family is dosed with the flu and I am planning on spending as little time at the computer as possible. However I will say Sotty makes a very good point against BM
hello snidey. ;)

BM
I don't understand...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:skimmed the Yellowbunny post. Big surprise. :roll:

Not a terrible play given his position, but obvscum nonetheless. :P

BM
hmmm, not sure I like this.. I made the point of selective reading earlier when you said you skimmed my post and would not read the rest, now you are doing the same to YB post?

really not liking this now, that's 2 accounts of confessed selective reading from BM
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I support the deadline extension, it only bodes to help town
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry to ask, but could someone please tell me what 'white knighting' means.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

sorry to ask is just a phrase really, I didn't know it and asking makes me come across as dumb.. hence the sorry to ask... its a local thing here probably
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:sorry to ask is just a phrase really, I didn't know it and asking makes me come across as dumb.. hence the sorry to ask... its a local thing here probably
k, accepted.

BM
Why would i need an explanation for saying 'sorry to ask' though.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh god... I mastin post? shit, I am going to try and condense my posts then
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:
Jason 375: You didn't take a stance on which is scummier though. That was the question. You just said CSL was less productive as BM, therefore voted for him. Which action is scummier Jason?
I think CSL was scummier, hence my vote. I have a scum read from another game as do many others in this game and it matched identical to how he played as scum in that game also.

in said game he made moronic comments that added nothing to the game refusing to actively scum hunt, and then replaced out under pressure claiming his friend hurt her knee and it shook him hard making him unable to play.

that is why my vote at that time was on CSL.

Is that a better explanation for you DTM
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yellowbunny wrote:

Secondly, I wonder if you even checked to see what the other thing CSL posted right after going V/LA? If you did, then you would have seen that the only things he posted in the other games was THE EXACT SAME V/LA MESSAGE he posted in this game...and then ceased to post in all games for 48 hours. If you didn't check, then I want to know why did you not check this out since you consider this a part of the case against CSL?
See, the thing is that CSL while on V/LA was still able to come back and repeatedly post once game ended a few days later, and I mean post alot. He even went as far as bashing his replacement. So while he was actively posting in end game there quite a bit, he was requesting replacement here after doing exactly the same thing in Sotty's game

Post nothing but nonsense
refuse to scum hunt
replace out as scum

YB.. the similarities here are identical to Sottys game.

Quote tag fixed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, the above quote ws by YB and I messed up the quote tags. Zach, can you fix please?

thanks
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:13 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I fail to see how my statement about CSL's actions can be regarded a question as no such question was asked. I was merely making a factual comment based on CSL's scum meta that has been backed up by other players in this game
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:Where's Nikanor? He needs to quit lurking and provide some thoughts on the game.
Yes, he really does....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Maemuki wrote:
Nikanor wrote:Where's Maemuki? She needs to quit lurking and provide some thoughts on the game.
Fixed. Stupid right arm and it's tendency to break.

Anyways.

Regarding CSL's play, he's very defeatist. I mean - just look at his meta.
I don't think defeatist is the right word here. Scummy might be the optimum word
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Netopalis wrote:Sure, I can answer any of the questions...Honestly, the whole point of the questions was to get people talking in a productive manner, although I didn't get a whole lot of new information from it.
So why don't you? quit stalling please.
Netopalis wrote:Sorry, I can't - I'm already straddling the line on discussing games in progress.
Ah this explains it... but this is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Netopalis wrote:Fine, fine, I'd be OK with a YB lynch, I guess...She's about as good as anybody at this rate. In re: Hito, though, the reason that I was reluctant to attribute CSL's actions to her....
No, just no.. how can you defend CSL play yet say you would still be ok with a lynch of CSL/YB... as good as anyone else? your reluctant to go on CSL's actions but are willing to lynch CSL replacement?

Not good enough... pandering, stalling and generally being ok with any lynch by the sounds of 'as good as anybody at this rate' of someone you are defending

vote Netopalis
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #42) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Netopalis wrote:
Sotty7 - Early on, we didn't see much content from him, and that does make him somewhat suspicious. He has improved, however.
This comment makes me LOL so damn much....
Netopalis wrote:jasonT1981 - I find his rather spurious attacks over the last few days to be suspect. Especially his very, very odd analysis of the whole "sorry to ask" thing. It's a common enough phrase. Do you really need to jump on it like that? It seems as if he's a scum who's trying to lynch just about anybody right now.
Ummm, I was the one who said 'sorry to ask' I didn't analyze it.... that was BM. if this whole thing is an attempt to make your attacker (me) look bad, . Your accusations are laughable especially since you are completly wrong and have it the wrong way around. and especially since you say I am doing things I did not.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Netopalis wrote:
Yellowbunny - Already posted my thoughts. I think that the case against her is largely constructed from whole cloth and a hatred for CSL's style of play. Some find her defense of CSL's play to be scummy, others keep asking her to explain his actions. She's stuck in a catch 22.
Some find her defense scummy while others ask her to explain his actions?

how is this a catch 22?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
(Italics mine) Jason wrote:Post nothing but nonsense
refuse to scum hunt
replace out as scum

YB..
the similarities here are identical to Sottys game.
The italics in particular appear to be a slip implying knowledge of alignment.
I was talking about him replacing out as scum in the last game, and showing how his actions where true to his scum meta and could be used in this game.
Nikanor wrote:
In post 455, jasonT1981 wrote:I fail to see how my statement about CSL's actions can be regarded a question as no such question was asked. I was merely making a factual comment based on CSL's scum meta that has been backed up by other players in this game
This looks like a really scummy attempt to throw some dirt on YB.
no, quite simply saying that it was not a question to him and mearly a statement others can back up.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I'm going to be V/LA alot of the week. Zach already knows this but I am going into hospital tomorrow for another session of rehab and wont be about much as I am in alot of pain after. And tuesday/wednesday/thursday i am helping a fried move.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Netopalis wrote:YB: To answer your question,
I capitulated because I'm honestly tired of being bullied by BM, Jason and Nikanor.
EXCUSE ME? Bullying? please show me where I am bullying anyone. This is a BS accusation and nothing but a complete appeal to emotion. In fact I don't think I have seen ANY bullying in this game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Maemuki.

Best deadline lynch I can think of.
@Jason: What do you think of Netopalis's doc claim?
Its very interesting, but all the asking people to claim not doc on top of Nets claim could be a trap to lure out the real doc, scum sacrificing himself to out the doc maybe a fair trade in their eyes. They lose one person but take out a powerful town role.

It seems Doc or Cop is a standard claim in any game on day 1 if pressured. I am not fully sure I buy it hence the reason my vote is on him still.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:@Town
Wait what... are you guys seriously going to vote the town tracker off?
FoS on YB for not unvoting post-claim
. All PR claims today are best dealt with day 2. Deadline or not, lynching an unCCed investigation role is poor play.
DTMaster wrote:
Vote: YellowBunny
So you FOS someone for not unvoting the countered claim....yet then vote the uncountered claim yourself in the exact same post?

thats weird

For the record... I also didnt unvote after the claim, is there any reason why I also am not FOS'ed

It only seems fair you would FOS me as well and anyone else who didnt unvote, however you just FOS'ed YB.... Why?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

bah at Self Hammer :(
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah, i made a mistake in regards to my comments to DTM... I apologize. I got mixed up with names...

Appoligies to you DTM, however my point about me also not unvoting and not being FOSed stands. The first one is a mistake.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sotty7 wrote:
jasonT1981 Post 599 wrote:bah at Self Hammer :(
No, I don't think Yellow is near lynch at this point. I think she has four votes including her own.

Why aren't you paying attention Jason?
Sorry Sotty, drugged up on Amatriptyline and Tramadol at this moment. Impares my judgement. I thought it was a lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why are you willing to lynch me?

BM what makes you sure I am scum? all because I made a mistake?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:bah at Self Hammer :(
What is this Jason? You BLATANTLY know YB is town.

BM
thats a load of tosh and you know it... I was saying Bah at self hammer as I do not like self hammers whatso ever.

Love the quick bandwagon just before lynch
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Nikanor wrote:
Unvote. Vote: Jason.
Any reasons?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

can you present a case against me then?
DTMaster wrote:
@Jason
Actually laziness on my part. Why are you still voting for Neto?
FoS: Jason

wait, your FOSing me because your to lazy to look up my reasons for voting? sigh, if you are too lazy, here you go.
jasonT1981 wrote:
Netopalis wrote:Sure, I can answer any of the questions...Honestly, the whole point of the questions was to get people talking in a productive manner, although I didn't get a whole lot of new information from it.
So why don't you? quit stalling please.
Netopalis wrote:Sorry, I can't - I'm already straddling the line on discussing games in progress.
Ah this explains it... but this is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.
Netopalis wrote:Fine, fine, I'd be OK with a YB lynch, I guess...She's about as good as anybody at this rate. In re: Hito, though, the reason that I was reluctant to attribute CSL's actions to her....
No, just no.. how can you defend CSL play yet say you would still be ok with a lynch of CSL/YB... as good as anyone else? your reluctant to go on CSL's actions but are willing to lynch CSL replacement?

Not good enough... pandering, stalling and generally being ok with any lynch by the sounds of 'as good as anybody at this rate' of someone you are defending

vote Netopalis
to add to this further, he accuses me of bullying him for this post. Basically trying to make me scummy looking by accusations of bullying.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:@Jason
UnCCed doctor. These reasons should be represented on Day 2, not today to lynch the unCCed doctor.
You make a good point, but I believe it could also be a scum ploy to out the real doctor.

Sorry folks, but it is now 2.10am here in UK and I am off to bed.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:14 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK you have yet to present a case on me despite my asking many times for you to.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait... asking for a case to be made against me when you have a vote on me without making one is a scumtell on me?

How is this a scumtell on me?

You have a vote on me without making any sort of case apart from 'but i could potentially see Jason in that group' So asking for you to actually make a case and give your reasons is a scumtell?

weird
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sotty, what do you think about BM's change of heart regarding Mae? he seemed to be all over her then suddenly changed his mind?

I would agree that BM acted to stop a lynch from happening yesterday. He voted for me yesterday without much reasoning.
Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor wrote:I'm willing to lynch Jason.
Also, what happened to treating Mae as confirmed town if Haylen flips scum? I can't remember the exact words, but you did say something along those lines.
that was if Haylen flipped town. So yeh, something along those lines. The complete opposite in fact! ;)

Vote: Jason

Worth a punt i guess.

BM
Just saying it was 'worth a punt' So close to the deadline?

he then misrepped me when I got annoyed a what I thought was the self hammer claiming that I knew YB was town when I said no such thing.
Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:bah at Self Hammer :(
What is this Jason? You BLATANTLY know YB is town.

BM
How is this BLATANTLY knowing YB is town?

He then again votes me today without little reasoning and claims me asking him to provide a case is actually a scumtell.

Actually I think I would be happy with a BM lynch today and would like to put some pressure on him to answer his questions, explain his voting paterns and build a case on me.. he has voted for me both days now without making so much as a case.

vote: BattleMage
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

You do know your vote is already on me BM?

not 100% sure here, but it seems you are OMGUSing alot here... anyone who attacks you or disagrees with you, you are happy to see lynched.

Again, you are happy to see Haylen lynched but where is your case against her? (just like your vote and no case against me) Seems to me you are lynch happy not caring who gets lynched. you spend the entire post attacking others, then vote Haylen.. don't really make sense to me

I'm happy with my vote on you as it is right now.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:45 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK Yea,you unvoted sorry... and BTW how am I playing OMGUS?

I just think you are being very lazy with your vote, thats 2 votes you have made so far on day 2 and yet to make a case on either of them
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
You might have a point. But i'll take you alot more seriously if you provide some content yourself, and read my posts.
Why do you feel Haylens lurking is protown?

BM
Stop putting words in my mouth and misrepping me. I never said anything about Haylen's lurking being pro-town. However I feel lurking is a null-tell as Both scum and town do it.

What I did say however was that I did not like how you where voting for people without making any case against them. I pointed out both your posts on me...

Day 1 vote on me just efore deadline - 'Worth A Punt I guess'
Day 2 vote on me - 'I could see Jason being in that group'
Day 2 vote on Haylen 'I am happy lynching Haylen'

all 3 votes you are yet to provide any kind of case for any of your votes. I find this highly suspicious.

As for questioning me on providing content, I am providing content and posting actively so you have no reason to question me on that. You just don't acknowledge my content as being useful as it is directed against you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Oh and BM I am still waiting for an answer on how asking you to present a case is actually a scum tell on me.

As well as me saying BLAGH on what I thought was a self hammer was me BLATENTLY knowing YB was town?

I await your answers apart from me using a sad face shows I know she is town.. as I do not accept this as a valid reasoning for me being annoyed at a self hammer.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why should I automatically ASSUME you are town?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:I think Hito could be scum.

BM
See, now there you go again.. yet again you proclaim you think someone is scum yet provide NOTHING to back it up with.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Maemuki wrote:
Maemuki wrote:I tracked KittyMo - she did nothing at all.
Battle Mage wrote:Despite her incredibly scummy posting so far today, i'm still inclined to believe Maemuki's claim. We can let her slide for now.
I'd also consider a Kitty-lynch, if anyone was wondering. ;)

BM
Yeah, this makes no sense. Explain.
What part of those quotes do you not understand?

BM
It means that once again you are happy for someones lynch without providing any evidence what so ever.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sotty, I still suspect YB heavily due to CSL actions before he replaced out, it was CSL scum meta all over.

and also Mae now. the claim seems weird to me, not the usual type of claim. Maybe she thinks it is a safer claim and not many would question it if she is scum that is...

I pulled the exact same stunt in a game recently, and got away with it. I think it could be a similar situation here. I also didnt think much of her tracking result, I felt Kittymo was out of left field
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I Really still don't like how BM is telling us 'Person X is town confirmed' or 'Person Y is scum' Almost like he is declaring this as fact.. only one way he could know for sure is he is scum.

It seems he really is trying to lead the game in his direction so others follow and do exactly what he wants. Anyone who questions him or disagrees MUST be scum. so scummy infact he doesn't have to make cases on them.

At least in my mind.

I fully support a BM lynch today
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:15 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

thats the thing Sotty, they have nothing. I have asked many times to post a case against me and I have been told thats a scumtell on me.

BM spends his entire posts disceting one person only to vote someone he never mentioned in his posts and this has happened a few times I believe.

Example BM 757 was fully directed at Haylen without mention of me yet votes me saying hes pretty sure I wont miss him. I don't understand. BM seems happy to vote anyone at will at form any sort of wagon.

but apart from having my vote on the uncountered claim there has yet to be anything else brought against me that I can see. despite my asking many times for a case to be made.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
You're starting to get the hang of this now. I'm almost impressed!

But one thing very much saddens me.
You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me. Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum.
So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

Not doing what i tell you to do, especially when it's actually logical, is poor form. :P

BM
Actually, I have made mention of others I feel are scummy
jasonT1981 wrote:Sotty, I still suspect YB heavily due to CSL actions before he replaced out, it was CSL scum meta all over.

and also Mae now. the claim seems weird to me, not the usual type of claim. Maybe she thinks it is a safer claim and not many would question it if she is scum that is...

I pulled the exact same stunt in a game recently, and got away with it. I think it could be a similar situation here. I also didnt think much of her tracking result, I felt Kittymo was out of left field
Battle Mage wrote:Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, i
nstead you have confirmed yourself as scum
.[/b] So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today
And how am I confirmed scum? sorry, really how am I confirmed scum? and you are making very big promises that I will be the one lynched today..

Again, this goes back to my point BM is leading this game whatever way he wants hoping we follow without him having to make a case.

So BM I am asking... infact no I am now DEMANDING you make a case against me and show how I am indeed 'confirmed scum and will be lynched today'

I demand your case NOW.. no more pussy footing, no more side stepping as you have done, I have asked many times, as have others. I DEMAND your case on me if I am confirmed scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Wait one damn minute
Battle Mage post 757 wrote:
, does my vote history REALLY look like i know for sure who is scum? haha
and then in the same damn post
Battle Mage post 757 again wrote:

But one thing very much saddens me. You have STILL failed to comment on anyone other than me.
Despite me trying to give you an opportunity to redeem yourself, instead you have confirmed yourself as scum
. So yes, once Haylen sweats a bit more, my vote will be going back on you, and it is you who will be lynched today.

Not doing what i tell you to do, especially when it's actually logical, is poor form. :P

BM

Major contradiction here is it not? Your implying you don't know who scum is.. then in the same post say I am confirmed scum?

Also the not doing what I tell you thing being poor form, get over yourself scum
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:27 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So again.. where is your case.

No appeal to emotion on my behalf,
not a scum tell on me

Simply asking you once again to post your case point for point on why I am sum.

confirmed scum as you say, and have since backtracked on.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I am a bit behind, t too far I believe. I had hospital treatment yesterday though and was pretty drowsy from the meds I have been put on (As some of you, including Zach himself knew about) . Will be catching up as soon as I get dinner finished.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

not too far that meant to say.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

ok caught up

OK not actually as far behind as I thought I was (was thinking I was 3 / 4 pages behind)

I have a frew questions

1)BM – Why did you spend the entire post of 757 going after Haylen only to vote me without mention of me in that entire post?

2)Haylen, if you are feeling better and reading this. Who do you feel are scum in this game?

3)BM you seem to spend a lot of time telling people that they should take you at your word and you are right all the time, and give the impression people should be following you without question as you know what is best for them, why is this?

4) Nikanor is your entire basis of thinking I am scum based upon my grammar not being great? Or is there more? Why does your gut activate on people with bad grammar to make you think they are scum for this?

5)BM, again directed at you, how is asking you to post your case on me an appeal to emotion on my behalf? I simply want your case so I know what I am defending myself against. You understand how that works right?

6)BM again
Battle Mage wrote:
You obviously aren't reading. I made it quite clear yesterday (real time) that you were going to be lynched today. Voting Haylen was just an interesting thing to do in the meantime. But you can quit representing me, plz. :)

BM
You are aware it takes more than your vote to make me the lynch of today are you not? you are awfully sure of yourself are you not in making it clear I am the going to be lynched today? You have accused me of tunnel vision on you, but this is awfully tunnel visioned itself is it not? What makes you so sure I am todays lynch?

7)@ BM why when I ask once again for your case on me do you again shrug it of with a LMAO, why are you so unprepered to make a bullet-point case on me if you are so sure I am going to be lynched.
8)Vi, this is more a point that a question really, you came into the game with a high opinion of yourself, you asked why I am voting BM, well I believe I had already summed that up in the post where I Voted BM and in the posts leading up to it, and since he is ill-prepered to make a solid case on me, why declaring I am going to be the lynch today is why it is still upon him.

9)again a point and question directed at hitogoroshi, re post 773 where he voted for me.
hitogoroshi wrote:Sorry for not posting. Because I had posted one page back I thought I was safe, I hadn't realized that that was all the way back on Wednesday. xD
jasonT1981 wrote:
So BM I am asking... infact no I am now DEMANDING you make a case against me and show how I am indeed 'confirmed scum and will be lynched today'

I demand your case NOW.. no more pussy footing, no more side stepping as you have done, I have asked many times, as have others. I DEMAND your case on me if I am confirmed scum.
Jason, his "case" is that you're more concerned with self-preservation than scumhunting and even when he's not starting a bandwagon you're simply yelling at the person attacking you rather than doing anything else. And that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

vote: JasonT1981

Do you not feel me going after BM is scum hunting? Yes, while I admit I am trying to preserve myself in the game (anyone who has been declaired lynch of today would be in this situation) why do you feel the need to answer for BM, seems like coaching to me no?

And do you really believe that me defending myself (as you say, self preservation) is reason to vote me? Your vote seems very opertunistic to me

HOS: Hito

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:So again.. where is your case.

No appeal to emotion on my behalf,
not a scum tell on me

Simply asking you once again to post your case point for point on why I am sum.

confirmed scum as you say, and have since backtracked on.
lol, if you intend to twist everything i say, and aren't going to accept my word for anything, what exactly is the point in me talking to you? Much less, spend my time compiling a case, which will have minimal value.

I dont need to persuade anyone of anything. Anyone expecting to ride my coat-tails, will find themselves thrown in front of a train pretty soon.

BM
this stands out to me a lot, I ask for his case on me again, as have others and he responds with 'if you are not going to take my word for anything, what is the point in talking to you'

this is another example of BM trying to lead the game in his direction, declaring lynches, claiming three is no point in talking to those who don't agree with him' these are all examples of why my vote is where it is at right now.

@ DTMaster re: post 778 request for List of suspected scum

BM – Obivious reasons outlined many times

Hito – his vote on me is very opportunistic, as well as him answering for BM, when I asked for BM's case. seems weird to me

Haylen – Moving up my scum list rapidly as she is not very active and seems content to lurk

YB/CSL – I have a very good scum meta on CSL and his actions matched. CSL has not really done much to ease my suspicions still but is providing more content which I feel is helpful

Mae: Seems to just randomly comment at the minute and not really making a contribute to the game.

@ Nikanor re post 783 – I believe I already had outlined my reasons for vote on BM, so why are you avoiding Vi's question

@ Sotty re post 784 – what has lessened your suspicion of BM?

@ hitogoroshi re post 789. what is the difference between lurking and not posting? You where following the thread but didnt feel there was enough to contribute? There is plenty that has been discussed, you are going up further in my scum list right now.

You also say scum like to justify there votes with reasons? Hmmm, I think voting without reasoning is more scummier. But thats just me. But then again, you then try to justify your vote as putting me at L-4 aas not putting me in lynch range, so you then are making yourself guilty of being scum are you not? At least according to your own theories?

Vi is right in post 790... complete drivel Hitos 791 seems he is trying to justify his voting again, something he says is what scum does in his last post? No?

DT re post 794 – Yes, I do play quite emotionally at times.

Right now Hito has leapt up my scum-list and is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. BM, I am still thinking could be very likely scum, but it is his general cockiness of people should do as I say, and declaring people as today's lynch has me thinking that. Hito has been darn right scummy as of late.

unvote: BM
Vote: Hito

Haylen also needs to get her sick ass in here and post more, Mae also her last few posts really have not been helpful in any way. I would also like to hear more from Sotty, but she has not given me anything to believe she is scum at this moment.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

fair enough Haylen, I am willing to give you some benefit of the doubt as I am having health problems myself and know that recently when having said problems the mafia games are the last thing you wanna think about.

Not saying im clearing you as a suspect, but I am willing to give you lee-way on this slightly as I am currently going through something similar.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

KittyMo wrote: > Maemuki still feels pretty scummy to me.
> Jason is rising on my scumlist.
> My gut is calling Sotty scum.
On all 3 listed... please give reasons as to why you feel this.

Why am I rising on your scumlist?
why is your gut saying Sotty is scum?
Why does Mae still feel scummy to you?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:20 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Blagh, Zach and some others know about this already, but my ISP fucked up and I maybe cut off on Monday. so if I am not about I am V/LA due to bloody Pipex Homecall messing up my bill and trying to take too much damn money from my account.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:
@Jason
797:
1. Haylen and I had the lurking debate before the recent comments. I dislike your statement of her since to me this reads as: opportunistic. You even say that she is sick in this post and then give her the BOD next page.
The reason I am willing to give Haylen the benefit of the doubt is because I myself have been plagued by health problems that have affected my Mafia games as of late. One recently ended game that I will reference as it is now over...

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12385

I was also in a similar position to Haylen here, unable to post due to health reasons, You will see even at the beginning of this very game I was unable to post much... (I think 2 posts in first 10 pages) So that is the reason I will give her the benefit of the doubt on not partaking as actively as I know what it is like to be suffering health problems that can affect how we play. Even Sotty was not posting much for a while due to health reasons.

Health is one of the very few reasons I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt on when it comes to not posting in Mafia.

Hope that clears things up

DTMaster wrote:
2. Can you elaborate more on Hito's vote? You are treading on OMGUS territory here and I would like you to explain your full thoughts on Hit.
Really? I thought I fully explained things... guess you missed it but I will be glad to re-show you everything I posted regarding my Hito vote, and the lead up to it.
jasonT1981 wrote:
9)again a point and question directed at hitogoroshi, re post 773 where he voted for me.
hitogoroshi wrote:Sorry for not posting. Because I had posted one page back I thought I was safe, I hadn't realized that that was all the way back on Wednesday. xD
jasonT1981 wrote:

Jason, his "case" is that you're more concerned with self-preservation than scumhunting and even when he's not starting a bandwagon you're simply yelling at the person attacking you rather than doing anything else. And that's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

vote: JasonT1981

Do you not feel me going after BM is scum hunting? Yes, while I admit I am trying to preserve myself in the game (anyone who has been declaired lynch of today would be in this situation) why do you feel the need to answer for BM, seems like coaching to me no?

And do you really believe that me defending myself (as you say, self preservation) is reason to vote me? Your vote seems very opertunistic to me

HOS: Hito
jasonT1981 wrote:@ DTMaster re: post 778 request for List of suspected scum

Hito – his vote on me is very opportunistic, as well as him answering for BM, when I asked for BM's case. seems weird to me
jasonT1981 wrote:

@ hitogoroshi re post 789. what is the difference between lurking and not posting? You where following the thread but didnt feel there was enough to contribute? There is plenty that has been discussed, you are going up further in my scum list right now.

You also say scum like to justify there votes with reasons? Hmmm, I think voting without reasoning is more scummier. But thats just me. But then again, you then try to justify your vote as putting me at L-4 aas not putting me in lynch range, so you then are making yourself guilty of being scum are you not? At least according to your own theories?

Vi is right in post 790... complete drivel Hitos 791 seems he is trying to justify his voting again, something he says is what scum does in his last post? No?
jasonT1981 wrote:

Right now Hito has leapt up my scum-list and is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. BM, I am still thinking could be very likely scum, but it is his general cockiness of people should do as I say, and declaring people as today's lynch has me thinking that. Hito has been darn right scummy as of late.

unvote: BM
Vote: Hito

Apart from the vote being opportunistic, the fact he says only scum give reasons to justify their votes and then goes on to give reasons to justify his vote in his next post in a rambling as illustrated above. He is living right up to his own self described scum-tell
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:30 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hitogoroshi wrote:
Did you not notice my post directly under that post, 798? Do you have nothing different to say regarding your vote on me after reading that post?
He asked for reasons FOR my vote.... 798 came AFTER my vote.

As for 798 itself I may have something in a bit, Im currently re-reading day 2 so far and suffering a major fucking hangover after 2 days of vodka and coke, and shots with 65% alcohol content.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sotty7 wrote:
Jason: Do you think Hito is scum with BM?
I believe they are our best chance at hitting scum right now yes.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Haylen wrote:PS. I dont have penis envy.
I also dont want anal.

This warranted a need for me to publicly announce.
I can only LOL at this reply :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:
Jason: Do you think Hito is scum with BM?
I believe they are our best chance at hitting scum right now yes.
Cop Out.

PS: This is not a breadcrumb.
I also don't have penis envy. >.>

BM
Cop out? how... I am asked do I think you both are scum...

I say yes, you are the best chance of hitting scum....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:02 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

DTMaster wrote:
But here is my answer:

Jason's vote on hito reads as weak OMGUS. Hito's vote reads as weak reasoning supported by "I was trying to see your reaction: defence. The latter is better supported. The former is lacking.
Wait what???

DTMaster wrote:@Jason
842: At the time I didn't think I got a chance to read through your full argument. But a good summary helps.
My vote reads as nothing but OMGUS? when I had already outlined my full reasons in post 797.. and again in 842.. you say you have not read them yet claim my reason is OMGUS?

how does this work out.

I suggest you read both 797 and 842. How can you say it is only OMGUS when you have not even read my reasons? I'm stumped.

you want my reasons I suggest you go read those two posts again.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

LOL don't worry Fiona, its an old habit of yours... Even Zach keeps calling me Talbot here on MS.

I don't think anyone who has played me on MWA will ever be able to call me Jason on a regular basis here.

As for keeping my vote on the UC doc... well, Scum when claiming usually claim cop or doc. I felt it was too convenient and could be a ploy to out a real doc. I admit I was wrong, but it was a gut feeling that it was a scum ploy to out the real doc giving them more info in the night.

Hence I kept my vote on.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (isolation #86) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hito... you said only scum use reasons to justify their vote... but then went on a tirade trying to justify your vote in your very next post.. could you explain that please, does that not, by your own definition make you scum?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #876 (isolation #87) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ive lost this post twice now. so i cant even be arsed to explain.

Unvote, Vote: Sotty

Have 'at!

BM
No, Explain please... I insist. I am not going to let you keep getting away with voting people without giving reasons. This is another example of why I am sure you are scum. Yet more vote hoping without explanation.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #88) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Maemuki wrote:...ok, Sotty. If you say so...I'm inclined to believe Jason is town. But Haylen? Well, gut is nice and helps to get reads. On early game. Not when it's day 2.
Sotty touched on this, but this quote makes me uncomfortable. Its almost going with the flow 'if you say so' not liking it at all.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #89) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:12 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

WRONG....
hitogoroshi wrote:
It's not scummy to ask for a case to be made. But - and here I could reasonably re-quote my post I just quoted -
BM had cast the FIRST AND ONLY VOTE ON JASON. And Jason literally did nothing else but attack him. No other scumhunting.
Just sweating it out and demanding evidence. I might be peeved in his situation, but pissed? I don't know about you, but it's not suddenly about self-defense the first time someone ever casts a vote on me for no reason.

Hito, you seem to think that my suspicions on BM came ONLY AFTER his vote on me today, however if you will read back and see, my suspicions on BM where evident on day 1 also. And they carried through to day 2.

Infact I was VERY vocal against BM on day 1.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #90) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hitogoroshi wrote:This is my point exactly! If you were legitimately chasing BM as your sole scum target, then it wouldn't have mattered that I voted for you. The point I proved is that for however many scum tells you say you've found on BM, those were outweighed by the simple fact that I was voting you.
So hold on... you blast me for only going after BM?

then blast me for going after you, based on how I feel about your vote?

I'm not allowed to suspect more than one person, no?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #91) » Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Maemuki wrote: @ Jason, top three suspects for scum
without saying BM and hito.
Sigh... I thought I already DID this.... but I'll humor you also..
jasonT1981 wrote:
@ DTMaster re: post 778 request for List of suspected scum

Haylen – Moving up my scum list rapidly as she is not very active and seems content to lurk

YB/CSL – I have a very good scum meta on CSL and his actions matched. CSL has not really done much to ease my suspicions still but is providing more content which I feel is helpful

Mae: Seems to just randomly comment at the minute and not really making a contribute to the game.
Next time dont be so lazy and read game content that has already been posted?

there's 5 suspects there, including BM and Hito exclude them then there is 3.. so I hope that qualifies as acceptable for you.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Vi

Scumslip in 904.

BM
BM, Seriously dude, start pointing things out as to what you feel is scum slips.. scummy behaviour. Everyone of your votes has been without any real reason or evidence to back it up and it is becoming very annoying.

What is the scumslip?

You just seem vote happy, willing to jump from vote to vote for anyones lynch but your own
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yellowbunny wrote:
Hito wrote:
Because, as I've stated, the purpose of the vote was to see whether or not Jason would attack his attacker immediately, and saying "hey Jason this is to see whether or not you'll immediately attack your attacker" would make it an exercise in futility. (Or perhaps not - apparently no one is reading what I post regarding information/vote dynamics.)
So if that was the purpose, is it fair to say you didn't find Jason scummy when you voted him? Also, if you were right and he was just OMGUSing BM (or whoever attacks him), I am not convinced that is a horribly scummy thing to do. (Logically flawed, yes...but scummy.../shrugs) Explain your rationale, please.
I fail to see how my vote is OMGUS considering I spent most of day 1 also.... going after BM, if anything it became BM attacking
his
attacker in me with his vote on day 2.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Maemuki wrote:
Jason wrote:I fail to see how my vote is OMGUS considering I spent most of day 1 also.... going after BM, if anything it became BM attacking his attacker in me with his vote on day 2.
Yes, but you only started going after hito after he voted for you wasn't it?
While his vote was before mine, I outlined my reasons for voting Hito pointing out how scummy he had become.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:10 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Haylen, while I have been giving you the benifit of the doubt for a while, it just seems every post is an excuse as to why you can't post now rather than scum hunting or giving your opinions.

All these posts of yours making excuses could have been better used giving us your opinions or at least trying to catch up.

unvote
vote: Haylen

I now believe it is nothing more than stall tatics with the deadline fast approaching.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I will reply to Hito, when I sober up.. too much damn vodka in my system and am singing loudly. :D
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #97) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sotty7 wrote:Haylen misses the point in post 925. The time it took for her to make that post should have been spent on
this
game not running around in other games.

The deadline is fast approaching, we need to start coming together on a agreed upon lynch or we will suffer the clusterfuck that was the end of yesterday all over again.
I would be happy with a Hito, BM or Haylen lynch at this point to be honest. Still not sure about Mae, am going to give her an Iso read soon. I think though i am the only one who would be willing to push a BM lynch at this late point in the day so Haylen/Hito would be the best choice of lynch today. I am not fully sold on DTMaster.

Haylen for her mass lurking and constant excuses, that could have used time to scumhunt

Hito for his scummy play and misreps.

BM i still feel iffy about, but I am willing to try and put aside what some feel is tunnel-visioned attacks by me to see it is not the optimum lynch today.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Haylen wrote:I am trying to post. But everybody seems to have covered everything. "Lurking" Is not a good single reason to lynch somebody.Jason, You believed me up until somebody moaned at you for it. Why so agreeabe? You should stick to what you believe in in games, unless you have a reason not to draw attention to yourself?

Am I even going to be listened too, anyway? Seems like your just going to ignore my posts. What's the point? Im useless, Im unhelpful, I dont agree with what people say and Im incompetant.

That adds up to a town Haylen.
Because, though I was giving you the benifit of the doubt.. it wore thin, and the times you spent complaining at everyone you where sick and behind etc was time you could have used to catch up and post your thoughts.

Haylen, who do you think our 2 best lynches are at the minute?

Do you find DTMaster Scummy?

Do you feel Hito mis-repped me?

Is there anything you can add, that you feel we may have missed?

Are you happy with Sottys read on me, and have you had a chance to confirm through those linked games that I have been playing to my town-meta?

If we do not lynch you, and provided you are not NK'ed.. will you be caught up for beginning of day 3?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

claiming VIG really does not help much?

Are you town aligned? (silly question) as Vigs can also be neutral (see SK which is similar) or mafia aligned.

I still think it would benefit us to lynch you as a Vig can do as much damage to the town as it can help with a wrong vig.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So wait... BM claims doc after there is one doc already gone from game?

I don't buy that what so ever. I have played enough games run by Zach to know he does not Bastard mod so I do not believe in anyway BM's claim.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:also
Claim: Doctor
lmao

Go figure. :lol:

BM
Also, what prompted this claim, you where under NO pressure and there was no need to claim.

Unless you feel Haylen was going to Vig you in the night I would assume is your only reason?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1004 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Why did you ask him a question, but hammer before he could answer?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vi wrote:Because the deadline was
one minute ago.
No, we had another hour I believe. 9pm Central....
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

So Haylen... did you make a kill attempt?

Seems weird that only one person was killed, So I am presuming you where either

A) Role-blocked
B) Lying.

Also, Haylen, are you caught up yet?

Another theory is, Haylen as scum lied about being Vig, and, after saying she knows who she would target (obivious BM) to make it look like BM or scum blocked her to implicate BM as scum when there is only one kill.

Just a theory, nothing solid though I know.

Unless you want to claim you killed YB? lol makes things alot easier for all of us...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

oh, and welcome Danny DiPietro, have you caught up? what are your thoughts?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I think I agree with Sotty, but I would like Haylen to weigh in first. But I am almost certain my vote will be going on her.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Maemuki wrote:
I have a town gut read on you, Sotty (I'll believe your meta on Jason, unless of course you flip scum), Nikanor is lurking, I forgot yellowbunny, and hitogoroshi...if somebody had explained the case on him, I would have tracked him. I'm not missing anyone, am I?
Are you suggesting that if Sotty flips scum, I am scum also?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #108) » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Urgh... to much happened since I last posted, room is spinning and I am very drunk. Will catch up tomorrow when I am not so drunk.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hmmm, I am concerned about the Haylen/BM distancing that is going on... after going hammer and tongs at each other Haylen refuses to Vig BM, and BM is against a Haylen lynch? I don't get that to be honest.

So Haylen tries to vig Vi, and doesnt get a kill so votes her? I am not sure I like that.

Mae now is providing so much wine in front of me... I feel drunk (No not actually drunk but a figure of speech) Not too sure if she is scum, or scum left her alive to get a mislynch.. but yea... it is all WIFOM.

I was for Haylens lynch yesterday, I see no reason not to today, especially since her reasoning is just getting more and more crazy.

VOTE: HAYLEN
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (isolation #110) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Haylen wrote: but at the end of it i'm always right.
This here alone makes me think my vote is in the right place.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Haylen wrote:Yer...sure...

I really dont give a crap what you think about how I play. I'm not changing it. And I am always right.

Please be careful where you're throwing your disillussioned votes, as it was said earlier, we might be in lylo and I dont want to risk a town loss. Might win as town for the third time...
Nice WIFOM there, but there has been stacks of evidence compiled against you recently.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:Hito, would you prefer a Jason, Sotty, or Maemuki wagon right now?

BM
Or a BM one?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:19 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So, if you aint thr double voter Vi, that logically (in your POV) leaves me or Sotty as the double voter.. I am not the double voter, and by your reaction neither are you...

Sotty? Thats the only person it can now be....I will have to look over some other vote counts though...
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK, not being able to quote the mod is a bitch... blagh

But seriously, I have deducted that the Double voter maybe at random and no one actually knows they are.. look at the paterns of the DV's (Look back at Zach in Iso and this will be confirmed)

No one person, when the double vote is in effect is on EVERY band wagon the DV is in place, therefor I can only deduce that it is randomly assigned each day.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Just look at Zachs posts in Iso relating to the ??? votes. It doesnt seem that no one person is on every wagon.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Nikanor wrote:
BM wrote:Erm, how can i be the doublevoter, when the 2nd vote is not with mine? :S
Did you even read my post?
Yep. I didnt see 1 jot of sense in it. But if you'd like to clarify, go ahead.

BM
To be honest, his post was very self explanatory in what he meant, the double voter can't have both his/her votes on the one person...

Sotty, I said that before I looked at the patterns.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Triple D, thoughts on the players?
If Jason is scum then you're scum.
not too sure if I like this post. its almost as if you are certain we are both town together or both scum together (Sotty and I)
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Well....no, you still have a double voter... most people get one vote... someone with two votes regardless of conditions of how they can use it = double voter, no?

And how is it pussyfooting around? I have already stated it is not me. So if I am not the DV I am scum is what your saying by your logic? that's weird logic.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Well....no, you still have a double voter... most people get one vote... someone with two votes regardless of conditions of how they can use it = double voter, no?
That's BS son.
Jason wrote: And how is it pussyfooting around? I have already stated it is not me. So if I am not the DV I am scum is what your saying by your logic? that's weird logic.

BM
I fail to see how that is a 180?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Haylen wrote:hmm...random musing of Haylen: What if all of the bandwagons the ??? vote has been on have been town? It would be useful to have a cop/guilty to test this theory out...
That would be convenient for you wouldnt it? xD

Haha, funny boy, Jason! You continue playing dumb. I'll see you hang, make no mistake. :twisted:

BM
What is your obsession with getting me lynched?

me thinks BM might be in a lyncher role
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Oh dear lord, not
this
again...
huh?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #122) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:03 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So BM puts her at -1 does he? and he is saying vote does not count?

Yea, I agree.. dude is on crack. how can it not be Anything, when it is a confirmed vote?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #123) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

This is getting tedious, though I agree it is good to know what the hell is going on with the ??? it has majorly distracted us from scumhunting and instead we are phantom vote hunting which is anti-town in itself and is only helping scum right now.

BM - what makes you so sure that ??? is nothing
Mae - Do you have any thoughts and insight as to who scum is?
Hito- Do you believe scum are trying to frame BM
Haylen - would you be happy with a Mae lynch?
Sotty - You have been very quiet as of late, what gives?

I think I covered everyone there, is there anyone I am forgetting?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #124) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:34 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ah yes Vi and DDD sorry guys

Would you both be happy with a Mae lynch over a Haylen lynch?

Do any of you think a BM lynch maybe a good idea?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #125) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:43 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Bah... Nika sorry, I had actually you down, must have deleted it as I was editing some things before posting.

How confident are you of BM flipping scum?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I tend to agree with you on that one. BM seems to have gone into meltdown attacking anyone who suspects him of being scum, and none of his recent postings have been anywhat useful to anyone. I'm still open to a Haylen lynch but I could put my vote on BM as it is well known I have suspected him from day 1.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

The fact Haylen jumped over Mae's wagon is the reason my vote is still on her. It was one of the most opportunistic jumps I have seen, it was almost as if she thought Mae was a sure lynch and didn't think anyone would notice her doing so, as the tide was changing towards Maes lynch.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I have played many games modded by Zach on other forums, there is no way this game has a randomly changing vote. Zach, in my experience is often outspoken (and rightly) about set ups not being right, or bastard modding. There is no way the vote is random. It has to be human controlled.

you talk about town or scum metas.. I know Zachs Mod Meta, I sincerely doubt a randomly changing vote would be part of his game setup.. A double voter however, I could see Zach doing easily.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:49 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Ya know what.. I have thought BM has been scum for a long time, and his theory the mod controls the vote is simply silly. I feel he has been caught out and is trying anything to get out of it.

unvote
vote: BM
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #130) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

OK tracker, who did you track?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #131) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:56 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vi wrote:A Mason? And a Doctor, and a Tracker, and a Vig?

Excuse my disbelief that it's all true.
Im finding it very hard to believe... there would obviously be 2 masons, doc, tracker and vig...5 power roles for the town seems very over powered to me

So Haylen makes no kill again... interesting, I am not buying the WIFOM again today and believe she does have a role in which she could kill, but she is not a vig she could well be a mafia goon.

I'm going to hold of my vote for now until everyone checks in. however

MAJOR HOS: HAYLEN
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #132) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So thats lynch??? already?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #133) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

So why did you put... I hope I'm right with your vote if you thought it was -1

I believe you did know... grrr
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #134) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Jesus... Vi and Sotty I never suspected at all. Haylen should have been lynched, but scum controlled todays vote, so all it took was one vote from town to lose the game...

Ah well, well played scum.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #135) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

hitogoroshi wrote:Jason, there was no vote from the town today. Really Zach could have just ended it when BM was lynched.
Yea, i just caught that lol. bloody flu making me slow
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #136) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

it does seem a good role, had us running around in many directions and got us away from scum hunting
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #137) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Speaking of avatars, I may go back to my Jeff Gordon no24 avatar :D some people in the past where willing to lynch me on that alone lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (isolation #138) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:28 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I live in Northern Ireland Kitty... NO ONE lives near me lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #139) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

All in all, I really had fun in this game despite the loss. Sotty is always an enigma to me as I can never get a read on her as she seems to play the same scum or town... only read I have on Sotty is a Jester Sotty :P
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #140) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea I am just after reading one of your jester games as I was looking for Meta in another game we are in on another site... I completely forgot about that game in all the MS madness lol oops

Funny thing is... even Jester Sotty, people needed persuading to lynch you lol
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #141) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Where abouts in NI BM?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #142) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Where abouts in NI BM?
Belfast.

BM
45 minutes up the road from me, i'm in a small town called Newcastle.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #143) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
jasonT1981 wrote:Where abouts in NI BM?
Belfast.

BM
45 minutes up the road from me, i'm in a small town called Newcastle.
There's a newcastle in ireland? haha, you live and learn. :P

We did good on Day 1. Avoided lynching legit power role claims. :P

BM
LOL yup, there is, a seaside town with the mountains of mourne above it, lots of beach and forests.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (isolation #144) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

1 Mae, you :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”