Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:05 am

Post by jbernier93 »

vote: Seven

For being god.
Although at least six isn't in this game. Lots of fives though.
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

jaspers actions are best explained as odd/nonconformist.
fifi's backing off almost immediately after being questioned raises more of a red flag.
seven has yet to post yet... my vote stays with him/her until (s)he posts...
[quote="DTMaster]

@jbnernier
You are obviously buddying with cylons. Die.

Kill: jbnernier
[/quote]
I'm only familiar with the one song by then which have already referenced.
Also, nice spelling of my name =P
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:30 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote:/confirm

Sorry, haven't gotten the chance to get online for a bit. Will read up and post ASAP.
FoS: whoever confirmed right before I did.
Yeah, I'm still happy with my vote. :/
jee wrote:Got to bold your vote for it to count.

As for my vote, I was only doing it to get a response out of him. And seeing as he is gone... I don't think that is going to happen.
Unvote
Jee, you've had a grand total of four posts. One of which was a random vote, one that discussed the RVS, a vote on inverno, and this post quoted above.

You've contributed zero to this game, and voted inverno just to see his reaction? I don't understand how that's helpful, when you aren't even attempting to discuss things.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 am

Post by jbernier93 »

jasonT1981 wrote:jbernier93, could you please get an avatar? it helps people relate and identify to you easier.
Unfortunately I have no pictures that would make appropriate avatars for my current username. I'll see what I can do but I'm not making any promises.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Wacky wrote: And isn't it a little early to be lurker hunting? Watch out for jbernier, he suspects you even before you've even read the thread. Is it that games have increased in pace since I last played? It used to be that we'd get worried when someone doesn't post in a week.
I voted for Seven in the random stage... he did not post anything, so I was happy with my vote. He then posted something that was incredibly out of place, so I was still happy with my vote. Now it looks like Seven is actually attempting to contribute, so I will
unvote
but keep my eye on him.

Jee is still looking off to me... but wait...
DTMaster wrote: 3. I have my own reasons for my kill messages and it is part of my role.
This is a mini normal, whatever role you have that would somehow relate to the messages your posting would not be in a mini normal, unless you're doing some really stupid breadcrumbing, which you've ruined by soft claiming here... really. this is setting off about 6000 alarms in my head.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:00 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Sotty7 wrote: Seven 1: (jbernier93)
Mod, I unvoted during my last post...
0/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI1tquUo2ng ^Watch this hilarious speech by someone in my Public Speaking class
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Yeah, so after think about it, this is a wagon I can get behind... his actions are totally illogical and scummy...
vote: DTMaster
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote: @jbernier:

Can you post more? Hardly have anything from you.
I post pretty much daily... I could in theory post more but I don't like making one line posts.
DTMaster wrote: However, I dislike jbnier's method to join the bandwagon for the sake of: it's a good wagon right now without trying to flesh out the details...
nah, more like "hey that's a player I find scummy, and there's other people voting for him, so I'll add to the pressure cause I'm cool like that..." I do my best, but unfortunately my best falls short of many people's standards...
DTMaster wrote:
Now, I've seen this kind of play with a cop before.
How can I not test Jee's hunch on Inverno
by testing out the bandwagon. Especially when you would get reads on both players based on the interactions between them and when there are flips.
Because you are playing in a mini normal...

Anywho,
unvote
because DTM's latest posts are just screaming town in my mind, for whatever reason...
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 am

Post by jbernier93 »

DTMaster wrote:@Jb
Just because day-cop investigations are unlikely in a normal setup, doesn't mean a pressure bandwagon vote isn't useful to analyze player's reactions?

I'm sorry but in any gaming format a bandwagon, no matter how unlikely a role is, is still more information then discussing theory.
Isn't that in direct contradiction to what you just said about my voting you? LOL.

Incidentally I've got to stop unvoting and voting based off of gut. >_>
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

So basically I wouldn't mind hammering DTM now, simply because his claim is just bizarre (esp. for a normal game) as is his play... so unless anyone has anything major to say re:today's lynch, I'll probably hammer soon...
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:37 am

Post by jbernier93 »

DTM RE:Post 230
In that post you basically sum up all of Jasper's interactions with you and claim it's scummy, without even really saying why. Really, the only reason I saw you had for finding Jasper scummy was because he wouldn't provide references, which is totally illogical.
DTMaster wrote:
Wacky wrote:2. .... Doesn't that mean you were lying when you admitted you were lying about how it had nothing to do with your role?
2. I could be lying. But I clearly explained my self.

Tell me this: Are you trying to lynch me because I lied? If so, why would a townie fully admit to lying? (It's obvious why scum would lol). And if you read my response to the lying thing, why can't I use lying as a tool to analyze people?
I'm sorry, but regardless of your alignment, that's just fail. Lying is helpful for the town maybe once out of every 10,000 times it's done. But it's definitely not helpful and definitely scummy when you keep changing your lie. Basically, what happened is Wacky (or whoever it was that started that) questioned you on an action that wasn't so scummy. You explained, then you later contradicted yourself, and now you contradict portions of both of your previous stories with your claim.

STOP!..
vote: DTM
...hammertime.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Right, so obviously I assumed it was alright to hammer because DTM had posted his answers to the questions asked of him. Am I the only one who interpreted DTM's actions this way?

Anyway, the only person who I have any major suspicions on is McZombie, just based on his sudden shift to the DTM wagon late in the day and the tone of his posts.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:57 am

Post by jbernier93 »

McZombie wrote:
jbernier93 wrote: Anyway, the only person who I have any major suspicions on is McZombie, just based on his sudden shift to the DTM wagon late in the day and the tone of his posts.
It wasn't a sudden shift. I was suspicious of him earlier on i just didn't vote till i was sure. Also, what tone are you talking about? The whole agreeing thing? ok yes, it was a bit lazy on my part but I was also posting later at night and the points that I saw were good to point out had already been said. You are my top suspect at the moment just because of the simple fact of the hammer when yes, DTM had posted his answer but you didn't give the other players a chance to respond to him. You just assumed that since he posted that nobody else had anything to say to him.

No, I assumed nothing of the sort. DTM had made his posts, so I was ready to hammer him... I wanted him dead, simple as that.
Nikanor wrote: jbernier93 - New
Actually, I've been playing since oh 2006, this is just my new account.
Zachrulez wrote:jbernier was eager to hammer, DTM clearly wasn't done posting and had asked for more time to post after posting under pressure.
A) How is being eager to hammer scummy? I would understand if we had been further away from the deadline, but we were within a week or so...
B) It looked to me as though he was done... he said:
DTMaster wrote:<snip>
Also

TD;DR version: READ MY WALL

Tis all a good night.
I assumed that meant he had responded to everything. His next posts were one-liners; if he had anything more to say that was really important, he would have said it or said directly he had more to say.[/b]
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

camn wrote:Who were you before, bernier? Someone on MS.net?

c
I played a game with you once, and for some reason I feel like things didn't turn out well...
I'm not saying what my old account was, for the simple reason that if I wanted that username attached to my account, I would use that account...
McZombie wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:I wanted him dead, simple as that.
Alot of people wanted him dead, but waiting for some to respond to his posts wouldn't have been THAT hard, c'mon, show some self control man!
jbernier93 wrote:I would understand if we had been further away from the deadline, but we were within a week or so...
You hammered when we still had 11 days left. ELEVEN DAYS! I`m pretty sure even a day of waiting wouldn`t have killed you.

Vote: jbernier93
You're voting me because I hammered a scummy player before deadline? I don't understand what the benefit would've been in waiting. We can still talk about his posts now, and can now take them in better context because we know he's town.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:47 am

Post by jbernier93 »

camn wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
camn wrote:Who were you before, bernier? Someone on MS.net?

c
I played a game with you once, and for some reason I feel like things didn't turn out well...
Hm. How mysterious.
Did it end up with
you
dead, or me?
Quite honestly I can't remember but I think you got really angry at some points, and I'm pretty sure we were in opposing factions... it was a while ago.

Also wow, that was a dumb move on the part of the1fifi... Yet his claim seems to be somewhat corroborated by Jasper... hmm...
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Firstly:
A) Sorry for not posting much so far today, was sick Tuesday and busy all day Wednesday...
B) It is quite clear to me (well as clear as it could possibly be) that the1fifi is a town gunsmith who has been making some gobsmackingly turrible (that's right, turrible, not terrible) play. I also think Jasper is telling the truth, because his statements about his role have been consistent with one another; if he were scum, he would have had to decide once he saw the1fifi's statement that he would claim one-shot vig and that he already used his shot, but then say "I have a gun with no bullets inside it." I think that Jasper's actions do not correlate with how he should be acting as scum. Therefore, I think they are both town and are telling the truth.
Seven wrote:
Vote: jbernier93

Not even because of his hammer, I think that was understandable mistake (one I've made before), but because of his general lack of content on day 1. If you look at his ISO you can see he was just coasting by and gladly joined the DTM bandwagon.
I wouldn't call it a mistake, unless by "mistake" you mean "hammering a townie."
Also, this is the second case of Seven posting without paying attention to what's going on in the game... and I really don't like post 433 by him, since it seems to indicates those are our only lynch options, which is very, very false. And I've had scummy vibes from him from the beginning, so
vote: seven
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:59 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Wacky wrote: jbernier93: Looking increasingly suspicious.
Expound please? The only thing negative you've said about me was that I found Seven suspicious before he even posted (which wasn't true, I just didn't mind keeping my RV on him until he actually posted some content) and that "scumhunted too early," which doesn't make any sense in my mind, since usually I'm accused of not scumhunting at all.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:00 am

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
Wacky wrote: jbernier93: Looking increasingly suspicious.
Expound please? The only thing negative you've said about me was that I found Seven suspicious before he even posted (which wasn't true, I just didn't mind keeping my RV on him until he actually posted some content) and that "scumhunted too early," which doesn't make any sense in my mind, since usually I'm accused of not scumhunting at all.
Why are you so defensive about him being suspicious of you?
Explain how asking for reasons as to why I'm suspicious is being defensive?
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:

Explain how asking for reasons as to why I'm suspicious is being defensive?
Wow, now you are being amazingly defensive! you refused to answer me, and countered with a question. Why would you avoid my question, jbernier?
But I did answer your question, albiet implicity. Simply put, I was not being overly defensive, I simply wanted to know why Wacky found me scummy. I find it curious that you find asking questions "defensive," when clearly I'm just trying to play a proper game of mafia, a game in which the key way of obtaining information is asking questions. I'm rather confused, why do you find my supposedly defensive actions objectionable/scummy?
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Wacky wrote:@jbernier: Because I get active lurking vibes from you - you always seem to be around, but there doesn't seem to be much content in your posts overall.
That's fair, I guess I just tend to have a lot less to say than other players...

Also sorry about your situation jason. D:

and sorry about the double posting.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:Like you
sugest
a player to be investigated
No no no no no SHUT UP!
Players trying to direct PRs are scummy. Now you've opened up the floor to anyone who wants to do it, so now it can no longer be used as a scumtell. :/
And as Jason said, asking the town allows you to be influenced by scum... it's best to just pick your night choices yourself.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
The1fifi wrote:Like you
sugest
a player to be investigated
No no no no no SHUT UP!
Players trying to direct PRs are scummy
. Now you've opened up the floor to anyone who wants to do it, so now it can no longer be used as a scumtell. :/
And as Jason said, asking the town allows you to be influenced by scum... it's best to just pick your night choices yourself.
don't tell me.. i was fishing for that, but no scum fell for it.
If you INVITE them then it CEASES to be scummy.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote:
jbernier93:

[iso 4]:

Hadn't noticed this the first time around, but JB seems to be the first to point out
JB wrote:This is a mini normal, whatever role you have that would somehow relate to the messages your posting would not be in a mini normal, unless you're doing some really stupid breadcrumbing, which you've ruined by soft claiming here... really. this is setting off about 6000 alarms in my head.
This is one of his only useful comments in D1 IMO. Everything else is jumping on the wagon and reiterating what's already been said. This isn't enough to warrant a vote yet, apparently.
That post is scummy how? I don't understand the point of pointing it out...
[iso 7]

Already unvoting DTM, right after DTM calls him out for jumping on the wagon. I don't know if I think JB is scum right now. If Jasper flips town it will basically destroy all the scum leads I had, so JB would be good to look into. If he knows DTM is town his unvote makes sense to distance himself from the wagon he so eagerly jumped onto.

[iso 8]:
JB wrote:Incidentally I've got to stop unvoting and voting based off of gut. >_>
This is a weird thing to say... he's only voted one person outside of RVS AFAIK and didn't say anything about gut when he placed his votes. He said DTMs actions were "illogical and scummy", which tells me it was not a gut vote. This contradiction might seem minor but could be a slip.
My unvote of DTM was dumb, because after I was like "...crap he still looks scummy, why the hell did I unvote him?!?!"

[iso 10]:

JB hammers DTM. I don't find this to be a scum tell really. I was also under the impression that DTM was finished posting, and I've made the mistake of hammering badly before as well and I was town. And anyway I can't really see the scum-motivation in hammering DTM early. I haven't gone through DTMs posts again but I don't remember him targeting JB real bad (correct me on that if I'm wrong).

[iso 14]:

Doesn't really take a solid stance on Fifi. Could be waiting to see if a bandwagon forms before jumping onto it. Maybe something to look into if Jasper flips town.
[iso 15]:
JB wrote:B) It is quite clear to me (well as clear as it could possibly be) that the1fifi is a town gunsmith who has been making some gobsmackingly turrible (that's right, turrible, not terrible) play. I also think Jasper is telling the truth, because his statements about his role have been consistent with one another; if he were scum, he would have had to decide once he saw the1fifi's statement that he would claim one-shot vig and that he already used his shot, but then say "I have a gun with no bullets inside it." I think that Jasper's actions do not correlate with how he should be acting as scum. Therefore, I think they are both town and are telling the truth.
Ahh, this is interesting. He completely omits the theory that Fifi and Jasper could be a scum-team.
Honestly, I don't believe Fifi could pull that off.
He jumps onto the Sev bandwagon pretty easily, not surprising. I did not say Jasper and Fifi were the only lynch options. I thought they were the BEST lynch options, and I will push for a Jasper lynch. Honestly I didn't think that post would be taken so seriously, I just wanted to get more discussion going on those two players.
I started the "Seven bandwagon", if you'd pay attention.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote:
1. I was saying I agreed with your post, not that it was scummy.

2. My issue with your unvote is not really that you unvoted, rather that you seem to change your reasons for having voted him in the first place.

3. Yeah... I kind of see what you mean here. I don't think we can rule him out as scum based on this, though. We have no idea his actual capabilities.

4. My mistake... Things get confusing when you're reading everything in ISO. I retract my statement.
1. OK, gotcha. Wasn't really clear.

2. I guess...?

3. Yeah I get what you're sayin.

4. It's ok.

unvote
for now...
Jasper wrote:You fail to even believe I am town. You can see others as town, but not me. You think I am the best lynch for the day. If I am to be the lynch for the day, it would be to show you that I am town-aligned, like I have stated... that I am a one-shot vig... and that I really think it would shed some light into the belief that you are indeed the scum who is trying to push me into being lynched.
This != helping.
Jasper, if you are town, you need to defend yourself in that you need to look at why Seven says you are scummy and then say why you aren't scummy. You cannot say "I'm not scum because I'm a one-shot vig." Because the only person who knows if that is 100% true is you yourself.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:53 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Hm. With this new information and Jasper's recent actions... I feel like the right thing to do is to
vote: jasper
Basically I feel like the current combination of claims and posts from Wacky, Fifi, Jasper, and Zach makes this the optimal move. I know this sounds like crap, but if I say anymore I worry that I would be helping the scum more than the town.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:59 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Posts while I was posting make me go :/
The1fifi wrote:
Wacky has been realy determined in making us believe in cross kills. Thats because he is scum and knew he was roleblocked/jailed. It makes perfect sense to me. I'd like to hear your toughts on this theory, everyone.
Wacky has actually been arguing AGAINST the crosskill theory. Check her posts.

The only post by Wacky I don't really like (excluding the whole being suspicious of me thing) was the one that's already been pointed out, regarding her whole "did you target him?" which is just odd regardless of her role.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:36 am

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:Not exactly, jbernier. She even uses the flavour text as a possible evidence of cross kills
She says that it's a possibility, but she never seriously considers it, as evidenced by the fact that she literally argues against it in several posts.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote:
@JB why do you think Jasper is the best vote after Zach's claim? I know you're saying you don't want to elaborate because it might help scum, so if you really can't answer this then at least explain why you can't answer (or you know just give us something to go on, yea?)
Well, basically I have a theory that hinges on Jasper's role. And truthfully it's probably total crap, but realistically I don't have much else to go on.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:53 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote:Well sorry to say this but I think you should tell what it is. I'm seriously reconsidering my vote right now because of Zach's claim.
It concerns another person's role. It's purely speculation, and my theory could still be wrong even if Jasper turns scum. I don't want to elaborate, because if I do, then I could just be giving someone who is scum a roleclaim. And if my theory is correct, then I'm outing a role. Thus, I can't elaborate any further.
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Jasper wrote: Some of the same people who said they believed me town (jbernier, Fifi) are now voting me.
Situations change... if everybody kept one set of opinions from the beginning of the game to the end, we'd never get anywhere.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:00 am

Post by jbernier93 »

camn wrote: PBPA
I keep seeing that and wondering what the hell it means?

Anyway, as Jasper is continuing to basically ignore the accusations of him and say "I'm a oneshot vig, don't lynch me!" or say nothing at all, I continue to be happy with my vote.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Jasper wrote:
Well,, I believe in LAL... I wasn't the only one to agree with Wacky on that either, but since you are only doing ISOs on me... you don't see it.
Actually, he did ISOs on everyone
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:33 am

Post by jbernier93 »

I'll be gone this weekend to a campout (leaving in about 20 minutes) and I'll be busy monday and tuesday so I may or may not have time to get any good posts in during the next couple days.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 am

Post by jbernier93 »

I need to reread before doing anything else.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:30 am

Post by jbernier93 »

claim = vanilla
jasonT1981 wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:I need to reread before doing anything else.
You,
could
have done that in the 3 days this game was closed for... just saying.
I was busy A) playing other games and B) have a life.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 am

Post by jbernier93 »

So basically I kinda suck at playing this game so I'm just going to do an analysis of each player like I'm replacing in even thought I'm not because I can't think of any other way to come back from a reread.
Wacky - claimed vanilla town. Seems pretty town for most of the game, but ISO posts 12, 31, and 32 are kinda iffy...
camn
Echo
- claimed vanilla town. Neither echo nor camn has seemed pretty scummy to me at any point.
Seven - claimed vanilla town. Part of me wants to fall back on my initial suspicion of him, but part of me says he's town...
Nikanor - no claim yet. Odd, because she seemed to be pretty active/townish beforehand, although a few posts seem to give off scummy vibes (I know, gut feelings in LYLO, how lame!)
Incognito
McZombie
- claimed vanilla. McZombie seemed somewhat scummy, and I'm not really able to get a read on incog either way, so IDK.
The1fifi - (basically) confirmed gunsmith...
jasonT1981
inverno
- not really sure. There are some aspects of posts (like ISO 30/31 and 63/64) that I don't really like...

Honestly part of me believes that wacky was scum who was planning to fakeclaim a PR with her supposed "bluffing," but IDK.
The1fifi wrote:Well, i can understand Nik being inactive, since he was moving and all. But at the moment i'll be very suspicious of everyone under the radar.

Plus, while we wait for nik's claim, i have been thinking.. why did scum targeted the jailkeeper instead of me?
It's WIFOM to speculate, but a JK is generally more powerful than a Gunsmith
Seven wrote:I want to hear more from jbernier. Once again he's flying under the radar.
Excusez-moi for trying to do things other than this game and trying to figure who I want to lynch in a lylo situation. geezum-crow.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:48 am

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:You don't really acuse someone of being scum. Could you please name your top suspect or place a vote on him?
It's lylo, it's too early for a vote.
I think it was pretty clear from my other post that my top suspects are wacky seven and incog, but of the three I'm not sure which I'll vote for today. Although like I said nik is vaguely scummy as well
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Seven wrote:JBs 768 is so scummy my eyes are bleeding.

[iso translator ENGAGE!]
JB wrote: Wacky - Seems town but has a few scummy posts
camn Echo - Seem town (probably my scum buddy)
Nikanor - Seems town but has a few scummy posts
Incognito McZombie - McZ seemed scummy, and Incog is my buddy so Imma say neutral.
The1fifi - everyone believes his claim, can't say anything about him
jasonT1981 inverno - I don't know but has some scummy posts
[/iso translator]

I still want to hear from Nik and Fifi, but seriously my vote is aiming at JB.
Incognito wrote:
As for jbernier93, I already mentioned that I had almost no read on him after I completed my read Yesterday, but I REALLY didn't like the wishy-washiness of his recent post #768. It just strikes me as an extremely lazy post, and I think scum would be more likely to make a lazy post like that in a potential LyLo situation than Town would. Also, the hammer from Day 1 still resounds in my head a bit too -- I might have given more slack to a Newbie for hammering like that but jbernier claimed to be an alt at some point so he's clearly not a green player.
Look, post 768 is exactly what went through my head when I read through the game again. Sorry that it's not a five page essay full of direct quotes and references to posts. Sorry that I don't directly say that I'm incredibly sure someone is scum when I really have no idea and am frankly upset with myself for being wrong this whole game and having to re-analyze like I did. But I just really can't understand how trying to get my thoughts organized and clear is scummy.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:
Unvote Vote jbernier
kk

vote:Wacky
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

Incognito wrote:
Post 782, jbernier93 wrote:Look, post 768 is exactly what went through my head when I read through the game again. Sorry that it's not a five page essay full of direct quotes and references to posts. Sorry that I don't directly say that I'm incredibly sure someone is scum when I really have no idea and am frankly upset with myself for being wrong this whole game and having to re-analyze like I did. But I just really can't understand how trying to get my thoughts organized and clear is scummy.
This is both a major appeal to emotion and a strawman.

We're accusing you of having wishy-washy reads -- the very problem we have with your post is quite the opposite of what you're saying above; we found absolutely nothing organized OR clear about your thoughts, and I find it absolutely difficult to believe you could feel that way when we're on Day 3 and page 30 of this thread already. Your reads seem to give you the perfect amount of leeway to edge on to any kind of wagon that you want Today without fully committing yourself to a particular stance. That's extremely scummy because it would allow a hypo-you scum to slide onto any wagon that happens to form on Town Today without you having to worry about explaining yourself too much if/when you do so.
My brain isn't processing this game correctly, because as Fifi has pointed out, I voted for both the lynch wagons d1 and d2, both on townies. So I may sound wishy-washy simply because I'm second guessing all of my thoughts on this game.
Incognito wrote:Cross-posted.
jbernier93 wrote:
The1fifi wrote:
Unvote Vote jbernier
kk

Why does that make you want to vote Wacky?
Because apparently I'm about to be lynched and I want to at least make it 100% clear who I'd prefer to be lynched today. (Yes I know that's only one vote against me... but practically everyone else has expressed support for my lynch)
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Wacky wrote:
jbernier93 wrote: Wacky - claimed vanilla town. Seems pretty town for most of the game, but ISO posts 12, 31, and 32 are kinda iffy...
12: ... that was really iffy, in retrospect. McZombie didn't fall for my ploy, but it could just mean we were mafia buddies.

31: I try to hint to Zachrulez to not try to block Gunsmith The1fifi so we have a result today on someone. ....It didn't work. What's wrong with that?

32: What was iffy about this, sorry?

If you ISO anyone in a long enough game I'm sure you'd find some posts that are iffy, especially with someone like me who gets easily bored and starts doing random things (like 12). If you think I'm pretty town most of the game, then shouldn't you instead find someone scummy for most of the game?
31 and 32 are both junk posts which IMO do not sound like things a townie would say. We know when its twilight and we know when its lynch or lose.
Actually, I've thought pretty much all of the players who are in right now have been town for most of the game. And obviously this isn't true.

jbernier93 wrote: It's lylo, it's too early for a vote.
I think it was pretty clear from my other post that my top suspects are wacky seven and incog, but of the three I'm not sure which I'll vote for today. Although like I said nik is vaguely scummy as well
jbernier93 wrote:
The1fifi wrote:
Unvote Vote jbernier
kk

....and what's with that. Isn't it a bit early for a vote? Wait for Nikanor post, at least if you think he's scummy. [/quote]
Well, if fifi doesn't think its too early then I don't. :/
[/quote]
nikanor wrote:
jbernier wrote:Yeah, so after think about it, this is a wagon I can get behind... his actions are totally illogical and scummy...
vote: DTMaster
This is jb's first vote on DTM. Awful. He also unvotes in his next post, which is not something I would expect of a person who finds another's posts 'totally illogical and scummy.'
Right. My unvote was equally illogical, but my gut told me to and I listened.
nikanor wrote:
jbernier wrote:So basically I wouldn't mind hammering DTM now, simply because his claim is just bizarre (esp. for a normal game) as is his play... so unless anyone has anything major to say re:today's lynch, I'll probably hammer soon...
Note the use of the word 'bizarre' and not 'scummy'. What's worse is that jb hammers in his next post. There are some token points about DTM in his hammer post, but nothing new. In the three posts between his unvote of DTM and hammer of DTM, jb provides no new content and just restates old points. These three posts also span five days, so he was lurking during that time, too. Scummy.
This part makes me angry because its blatant misrepresentation.
Between and including the first post you quoted and my hammer, I made five posts. Those posts were made, in order, on friday, saturday, monday, tuesday, and thursday. I didn't realize not posting every single day was considered lurking.
Seven gets the orange text for not voting because he doesn't vote for the entirety of day one, which I find mildly scummy. Most of his day one posts also strike me as those of an active lurker.

I'm going to post more stuff tomorrow. It's two in the morning and I want to sleep.[/quote]
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 am

Post by jbernier93 »

woah, totally messed up the quotes on that last post :/ The last part (from nikanors ppost) shouldn't be there
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:48 am

Post by jbernier93 »

The1fifi wrote:
jbernier93 wrote:
Seven wrote:
@JB why do you think Jasper is the best vote after Zach's claim? I know you're saying you don't want to elaborate because it might help scum, so if you really can't answer this then at least explain why you can't answer (or you know just give us something to go on, yea?)
Well, basically
I have a theory that hinges on Jasper's role
. And truthfully it's probably total crap, but realistically I don't have much else to go on.
What theory was it?
Essentially, I thought that if jasper were scum Wacky would've been a watcher/tracker type PR who was trying to do some sort of complex bluff on d2 and if jasper was town than Wacky wpould be scummier... kinda dumb like I said.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by jbernier93 »

I'd switch to nik but I'd rather lynch Wacky or Seven.
unvote
for now.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by jbernier93 »

You know what? I'm just going to go with my original suspicions and
vote:seven
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 am

Post by jbernier93 »

That's a lynch.
Now we'll see if I'm made of fail.
0/2
jbernier93
jbernier93
Goon
jbernier93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 am

Post by jbernier93 »

Sorry.
0/2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”