Mini #70: Vanilla Extract- Game Over, man!

Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:30 am

Post by Spoon »

Yay! Day at last :)

And the cop is dead... that's not good... :(

Random Vote: Isaac
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:24 am

Post by Spoon »

I've been on the forums a couple of times without posting, because I had little to contribute at the moment. No one really stands out, and I have no idea who to vote for. I agree that our best bet it to randomly bandwagon someone, but who? Not me... :wink:

Unvote Isaac

No vote for now... waiting for someone to jump and say "I'm mafia, lynch me"... :)
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:06 am

Post by Spoon »

Dasquian wrote:
All mathcam has done is posted a few times on page 1 without random voting. You know, it's never been compulsory to open the game with all guns a-blazin'... so I don't really see why fingers are pointing at him. It's not like he's been posting "nonsense".
He's made posts without real contents, just some questions to the mod. He didn't vote or say anything game-related. It isn't really suspicious, but it is odd.
I'm more suspicious of Morpheus for trying to force through Prizm's bandwagon and now voting for mathcam with a complete unsubstantiated reason. If you can explain to me why you think he's suspicious in your own words, then great, but it looks to me like you're bandwagon-hopping. :)
I agree he is somewhat jumping around, but there is little else to do on this day. Bandwagoning Prizm for not posting is a bit odd though, but there are numerous non-scummy reasons for him wanting to get to night (Eagerness to get this game going, having a nice night ability).
However, I'll just
FOS Morpheus
for it, since it remains a little suspicious.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:51 pm

Post by Spoon »

Ok, I'll just
Vote Isaac
so that he has four votes, to get this game going and because his little 'time to roleclaim' thing was rather weird.

My FOS on Morpheus stands and will be upgraded to a vote if necesarry.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:53 pm

Post by Spoon »

JereIC wrote:
Vote Tally
:
3 Isaac- CoolBot, MeMe, Spoon
2 Morpheus- Dasquain, Isaac
6 Not voting
- Mathcam, Prizm, Spoon, sbdirt, Morpheus, Riven
I'm both not voting and voting for Isaac... and No Idea doesn't exist.

For now, I will
unvote Isaac
, I'm tempted to believe his roleclaim. I re-read the thread one more time and he doesn't seem to be so suspicious. The only real point against him is the 'roleclaim' post, which could also be a mistake, as he said. I'm not entirely sure he is innocent just yet though, so I will
FOS Isaac

Riven: you quoted me, and put 'Isaac' next to it :roll:

I don't think sbdirt it really very suspicious. It hasn't been that much time since his last post, he might just be away for a while.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:09 am

Post by Spoon »

I believe school is a valid excuse for lurking. I don't think sbdirt is lurking for scummy reasons. However, he hasn't contributed to this game at all, which is bad.
FOS sbdirt

Why is everyone voting for/misspelling Isaac? He made one or two mistakes, but I see little reason to assume he is not a townie. Townie is not really to most useful role in mafia, so using it in the hopes of finding scum is not a bad idea. Of course, it isn't really smart to try to get yourself lynched, but I see that more as a mistake then as scummyness.
Morpheus wrote:And I'm going to FOS: Issac since he's acting kind of suspicious. If he is a townie why the heck would he tell us his whole plan of getting the mafia to make a mistake. Well, guess what..............................if your mafia then your plan worked. That post was your mistake.
First of all, you've been misspelling Isaac for a while now. Any reason for that?
Second of all, I have no idea what you are talking about. If you are mafia, you usually don't try to get lynched. Reading over your posts, you seem to be acting rather agressive, without much reason.
That
seems scummy to me.

His posts so far:

- Random vote: Prizm
More people vote for Prizm

- Let's kill Prizm before he posts! Start voting!
- Well, I play AIM mafia, and that goes very fast. So, why don't we just lynch Prizm before he posts?
Prizm posts and is being unvoted

- Ok, let's unvote Prizm and vote mathcam. No reason
He gets a vote and a FOS

- Unvote mathcam. Just voting to get some random person te roleclaim
- Well, I voted Prizm for no apparent reason
No post for a while

- Not sure who is scum, no vote
Two posts with nothing about him/sbdirt/anything else of importance

- Vote sbdirt. He's lurking
- Yeah, Isaac is suspicious, but I'll keep my vote on sbdirt until he posts
sbdirt is prodded and posts

- Unvote sbdirt. Sorry, made a mistake. Well, FOS Isaac for little reason

It isn't much, but it's the best lead I got right now. Until he gives some good reason/explanation, I will
vote Morpheus
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:23 am

Post by Spoon »

Morpheus wrote:What the heck are you talking about spoon? I never said any of those things, and I definatly didn't mean what you think I did.
Although I did not quote you exactly, I went through your posts. I posted the contents of that posts, rather objective.
So it seems like your making stories up about me to try to get people to vote for me.
What did I make up?
I said that I suspected Isaac just so everyone would no how I felt. And you go after me for no reason.
I go after you because you seem more suspicious then anyone else to me at this time. As I said, it isn't much.
And my reason for voting for mathcam were his junk posts and then he stops posting all together.
You didn't say that.
I then withdrew my vote because I found out mathcam couldn't post on weekends.
And you definitly didn't say that... you said this when you unvoted mathcam:
Your earlier post

Im just voting because this game is getting nowhere.
And yes I didn't have a reason for voting for prizm......But nobody had a reaon for their first vote....It's called a random vote!
Then why didn't you remove the vote when he got targeted, and told others to vote for him to lynch him?
And no I wasn't lurking...
Did I say that?
I said I was just waiting for a little bit more information before I voted for someone. Yes I voted for Sbdirt becasue I wanted to get rid of lurkers. And when I found out he had so much school work I withdrew my vote.
No comments here.
And I thought I had a good reason to FOS Isaac.
Could you explain it?
You didn't have much of a reason to fos sbdirt eigther.
Sure I did. I even explained it. I FOSed him because he wasn't contibuting much to the game. I didn't vote because I don't think he is scum, but he should post more, and give his posts some contents.
So
Vote: Spoon
for making things up and trying to frame me.
I don't see what I'm making up... and I'm not trying to frame you. I'm just showing the facts, and giving my suspicions based on that facts. I don't know if you really are scum, but to me, your posts seem to indicate you are.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:36 pm

Post by Spoon »

Dasquian wrote:For now? Still voting sbdirt because as far as I'm concerned, he's deliberately lurking.
How exactly is he deliberately lurking? He gave a (to me) rather valid reason for not being here much. I have already said that he should contribute to the game more, but I hardly think he is scum or even vote-worthy.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:54 pm

Post by Spoon »

I agree that he is lurking and he should contribute more. I just don't agree that is a good reason to think he is scum/vote for him.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:54 pm

Post by Spoon »

Maybe he should be replaced if he won't play?
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:59 pm

Post by Spoon »

Well... I'd rather lynch scum then a townie (and possibly even an important role).
Vote replace sbdirt if he won't contribute
Confirm Vote Morpheus
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:07 am

Post by Spoon »

No Idea wrote:Yes, actually there is:
He's scum trying to misspell Isaac's name in an evil plot to take over the world! muhahahahahaha!!!
I did not use that as a reason for him being scum. I just noted it and found it rather odd.
Morpheus may have changed his mind a bit too often or voted for people without explaining why but I really don't get why do you think this means he's scum, he's just new and he maid some mistakes, big deal... I do hope he starts explaining his posts from now on, though.
He has been voting around without much explanation. In the beginning, I did see his mistakes as newness, but he kept jumping around so much. Therefore, I'm now rather suspicious of him. His last post barely contained a good explanation for anything, and he basically OMGUS voted me, so my vote stands.
sbdirt is probably just busy. I also think that he should be replaced if he won't post something with real content in the next few days but there's definitely no reason to lynch him.
Agreed.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:09 am

Post by Spoon »

Also, I think newness/newbieness shouldn't be used as an excuse that much. It can explain some mistakes, but it isn't a reason to jump around and vote for everyone without explanation. As well, there are lot of newbies is this game (including myself) but I don't see them jumping around with no reason.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:31 am

Post by Spoon »

No Idea wrote:So you say that scum is more likely to vote without explaining?
If he was scum he would have probably been told it's scummy to vote with no explanation. And just because we aren't "jumping around with no reason" doesn't mean all newbies are like us. Maybe he thinks the reason behind his votes is too clear to state, or maybe he has some other weird reason of doing that. For now, I'll consider this newbieness, but if he'll continue behaving like that I'll definitely vote for him.
You make a good point. However, it could be that the other mafia members didn't think it was necesarry to tell him and that he would make his own way through. Until he gives an explantion, my vote remains on him.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:37 am

Post by Spoon »

Heh... I told you so :).

I have no idea why the mafia would choose to kill Riven. He wasn't extremly active on day one, so there's little we can tell from that. Then again, I'm new here, so maybe he is some special extremly dangerous townie.

Well, I'm still higly suspicious of Morpheus for the reasons I mentioned before, and him casting the final vote on our now-confirmed Isaac the Townie doesn't help a bit.
Vote Morpheus

And
FOS sbdirt
for voting for Isaac for little reason. Why would he share his strategy with us, really? Maybe because people were anxious to lynch him...
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:37 am

Post by Spoon »

We've lost the doc... great. And if lynch an innocent, we lose :(
Dasquian wrote:sbdirt has put us in a really awkward position. I wish we'd lynched him, because he's still only posted about 5 times this game and so we have
nothing
to go on w.r.t. him. As much as I'd love to lynch him just to punish him for that behaviour, I don't think it's helpful in the slightest. sbdirt, seriously, what's up?
I still don't believe he is mafia. He is just not posting too much.
Spoon is highest on my suspicion-o-meter. He reacted very badly to Morpheus voting for him
I did? I was attacking Morpheus earlier, and unfortunately, that was a mistake... :(
But, I still think he was rather suspicious, and my reasons weren't that bad.
and also had a spat with No Idea who's now dead
I did? I don't know what exactly a 'spat' is, but No Idea simply disagreed with me on something. Hardly a reason to kill someone, don't you think?
and I wonder if his defense of sbdirt for lurking wasn't a bit pre-emptive.
I don't think lynching lurkers is ever a good idea...

Let's have a look at everyone alive:
CoolBot - Hasn't made a lot of posts, but he doesn't seem too suspicious. Don't know much about him
Dasquian - He is either pro-town, or rather clever mafia. I'm pretty sure it is the first
Mathcam - No idea about him. Again, he doesn't seem suspicious
MeMe - I am somewhat suspicious of MeMe as well, but apart from contributing to the lynching of two townies and some odd arguments (including the whole Prizm thing), there isn't much to go on.
Prizm - Hasn't made a lot of posts, he doesn't really seem suspicious either. I have no idea about him once again :(
sbdirt - Almost no posts. Although he could be lurking mafia, I don't think he is really suspicious
Spoon - I'm obviously pro-town :P

Well, I'm most suspicious of MeMe at the moment, but I'm not going to vote for her, since if she
is
town, killing her will lose us this game and I'm not that sure she really is mafia.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:19 am

Post by Spoon »

Although lynching him for lurking is a *really* bad idea, I do agree that sbdirt should either start posting more or be replaced...

Dasquian: First you say me and sbdirt are suspicious, and now suddently Prizm and Coolbot are suspicious?

MeMe is still highly suspicious in my eyes, although mathcam's 'hunch' is a bit odd as well. Unfortunately, I have to agree with Dasquain that Prizm and Coolbat seem to be hiding out a little, which is somewhat suspicious as well. And sbdirt's lurking isn't really nice as well.
FOS: Everyone except myself

I'm confused... :?
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:02 pm

Post by Spoon »

Now, I'm getting really suspicious of Dasquian.
Me wrote:Dasquian - He is either pro-town, or rather clever mafia. I'm pretty sure it is the first
I'm starting to think he's rather clever mafia by now...

He started out with a random vote, then jumped on the Prizm bandwagon. Then, he tried to start a bandwagon against non-posters and he is eager to get sbdirt voted for lurking (even after he posts, he continues voting). After that, the sbdirt bandwagon isn't going anywhere and he decides to help getting Isaac lynched (but he jumps over to Morpheus in the end).

On day two, he helps lynching Morpheus. (Just as about everyone else)

So far, he's been jumping around a lot, but not extemely suspicious. However, then comes day three:
First, he says sbdirt is suspicious, and that we should have lynched him (of course, it might have been better then lynching one of our townies). Then, he proceeds to say I'm most suspicious to him.
However, in his next post, he says nothing about this suspicion, and suddently votes Prizm, for not helping to lynch townies.
Also, he is somerwhat eager to defend mathcam and MeMe, saying that they aren't suspicious. As has been pointed out by Prizm, they both are. It is not true that either of them has to be mafia, but that does not mean they are not both possible mafia.

He does say sbdirt is suspicious for lurking, and that I'm rather suspicious for saying that lynching lurkers isn't good. Well, it isn't. If sbdirt keeps lurking, he should be replaced, not lynched.

Right now, I think he is our best lead. Especially your whole case against sbdirt strikes me as utmost suspicious.

Vote Dasquian

EWP: Yes, gut feelings
can
be correct. That does not mean they are good reason to lynch someone. Also, there is a chance that the mafia would at least try to pile on MeMe if she was innocent. It is true that Prizm's case against them is not all that convicing, but that does not mean that he is scum.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:54 am

Post by Spoon »

[quote="Dasquian]Yo, buddy. "Best lead" isn't good enough, as if we get it wrong this is our last day. You'd better not be trying to suggest another "hey ho, well if we get it wrong, there's always tomorrow" style lynching, because that's sure what it sounds like.[/quote]
It isn't. I was presenting a case against you, because I thought you were mafia. At the time, I'm still not convinced you aren't. I don't think you've done much to refute me case, so my vote stays for now.

About Prizm: although his logic is rather flawed, flawed logic and scummyness are two different things. Your argument for lynching him is as flawed as his logic. If we were to lynch Prizm for his bad logic, then we might get lucky and he was mafia, making himself suspicious with this logic. Or, we aren't lucky and we lose the game. He is somewhat suspicious in my eyes, but your attack against him is more suspicious.

I'm suggenting
sbdirt is replaced
, but lynching him is still a bad idea (a really bad one at this time). He might be mafia, but we don't know.

You're also rather eager to defend mathcam, more then you are eager to defend MeMe. Anyway, lynching someone on a hunch when a wrong lynch loses us the game isn't a good idea...
FOS Mathcam

And I don't think the mass-roleclaim is going to help even the slightest bit... I'm a townie.
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:30 am

Post by Spoon »

Ummm... "That's three"?

FOS: MeMe
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:02 am

Post by Spoon »

Vote: No Idea

Die scum!
Spoon?
Spoon
Spoon
Townie
Spoon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:12 am

Post by Spoon »

Good game everyone! :P

And uhhh... nice work Dasquian... :roll:

MeMe: I thought it was something like that... we got a bit lucky the town didn't lynch you for it. Talking about luck, we
did
get incredibly lucky killing both the cop and the doc on nights one and two.
Spoon?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”