mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #76 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:36 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Role Confirmed. Greetings everyone.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I think that seems like a reasonable request.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:29 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Falcone makes an credable arguement, and Stoof's counterpost of "That was predictable." just enhances it.

FoS: Nightfall and Mr Stoofer

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:48 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'm uneasy that ChocoCid is essentially retracting his statement, as if to cover all his bases. But if I have to fingerpoint anyone, it's ibaesha for suspecting Stewie because he is asking too many questions.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:49 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Nightfall wrote:
FOS: Mr Stoofer and mikeburnfire

Because they really seem to pounce on any slight little change of mind people
have been having, try to make others suspicious of these people.
I wouldn't consider it 'pouncing', as I haven't even voted for anyone yet. However, since we are under a deadline, I'm going to
Vote: ChocoCid
. His withdrawl of suspicion from seol when under pressure is still suspicious in my eyes.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:40 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'll give an unofficial (and thusly, not guaranteed accurate) vote count since it's in such high demand and you're all so lazy. :P

ChocoCid- 4 (ibaesha, mikeburnfire, Sineish, Stewie)
Stewie- 3 (d8P, Mr. Stoofer, ChocoCid)
Commodore Amazing - 1 (Seol)
Seol- 1 (Nightfall)
Nightfall - 1 (Falcone)

Not voting: 2 (viqles, Commodore Amazing)

As for me, my vote's still on ChocoCid for his suspicious vote patterns. Let's get some more on the bandwagon to squeeze some information out of him.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #166 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:11 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Unvote: ChocoCid

Obviously, claiming mason is about the most hazardous thing one can do if they're mafia, as a real mason would rat them out.

Sorry I made you roleclaim, ChocoCid. Time to rethink where I stand.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:18 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

That's pretty clever, but did you have to reveal yourself as well, d8p? ChocoCid's claim was credible enough... :?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:28 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Nightfall wrote:Yipee I win!
Would you care to join me in a rousing game of golf? Or perhaps the card game 'Hearts'?
:)

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:17 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

The case against Nightfall is compelling. I might be persuaded to vote him. When is the deadline again?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:53 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

'To save your butt'? Of all the reasons to go after Nightfall, you choose that?

Why are you so intent on saving yourself? A
real
townie should willingly sacrifice themselves if need be. The mafia are the ones who need to practice self-preservation. Stop being so eager to bandwagon.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Hypothetically, let's say you're 100%, pure-bred, honest-to-God, not scum. Most of us are. Still, we don't throw votes around trying to get everybody but ourselves lynched. What if Nightfall was a cop? What if he was a cop that was immune to night killings and his only vulnerablility was lynches? Boy, would our faces be red when we snapped his neck like a chicken bone.

I'd sooner forfeit the lynch then blindly kill somebody off to save myself.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #185 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:51 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Stewie wrote:Odd wise, it works. It's not very likely that he's an unkillable cop. Plus, he's more likely than me to be scum. Plus, you don't know if I am the unkillable cop (which I'm not, but you didn't know that).
It'd be good to know you're not scum, but there's no way for
us
to know that. And there's no way for us to know that Nightfall isn't scum. To us, you're just as likely to be scum as Nightfall. Why don't you try to convince us that Nightfall deserves votes and you don't instead of just trying to play the odds.
d8p wrote:I'm perfectly happy with my vote on Stewie - he keeps changing his vote to whoever has the most to save himself, and people who were voting for Choco have switched to Nightfall.
d8p puts up a good arguement, Stewie. Care to defend yourself?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #187 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:21 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

As much as I dislike your reasons for voting, I'm calmed by your explanation of them. Nightfall, on the other hand, has yet to persuade me not to vote for him.

Fos: Nightfall

On one hand, I don't want to vote for Nightfall because he's been so abrupt that lynching him would give us scarcely any answers. On the other hand, he's the most deserving so far.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:17 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

FoS: Sineish
, for being the last one to unvote ChocoCid, parrotting logic, and remaining relatively under the radar for most of the game.

Here's the vote count as far as I can tell...
Nightfall - 3 (Falcone, ibaesha, Stewie)

Stewie - 2 (d8P, viqles)
Commodore Amazing - 1 (Seol)
Seol - 1 (Nightfall)
ViQles - 1 (ChocoCid)

Not voting: 4 (MikeBurnFire, Commodore Amazing, Mr. Stoofer, Sineish)
Deadline: 1600 hours (EST) Thu.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #227 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:39 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Commodore, why did you vote Seol? It seems so spur-of-the-moment...

As for Viqles,
vIQ wrote:When exactly did we start a vIQleS Bandwagon?
Well, ChocoCid cast the first vote on you. It's been revealed that he's not scum, which makes his votes honest and not just trying to avoid a lynch.
Last I checked I had one vote against me. And I haven't said anything scummy or suspicious...
Oh no?
124 wrote:I didn't have Stewie down as being suspicious, but if we're starting a bandwagon / role claim i'm happy to vote for stewie.
190 wrote:I'm willing to buy it for now tho, although i will be expecting one them to agree to be lynched later in the game to prove it....
108 wrote:...Has nightfall made any effort to clear himself yet? If he doesn't I will switch my vote to him...
bandwagon Vote: Stewie
Voting for people you don't find suspicious? Suggesting the lynch of a mason? Hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon just to get a lynch? Heaven forbid you get a few suspicious looks, given your relative inactivity and your suspicious posts when you are active. I can't blame you for wanting to lynch Nightfall-- He does seem pretty guilty. But you look guilty too. I'd vote you right here and now if it wasn't for post #134.
134 wrote:unvote
just in case none of us are Scum...
You unvote CC, even though the bandwagon is building up. This was even before he revealed his mason role. This is your ONLY saving grace in my eyes. Either you're a slipshod townie, or a very clever scum.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:19 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'll believe you for now, though I diapprove of your cop-revealing idea. Of the people I'd like to see the alligience of, I'm most interested in Commodore Amazing, Nightfall, and Sineish. Either one of these three is a good candidate for a lynch in my opinion.

Vote: Nightfall

Now that there's time to defend yourself, I suggest you do so arduously.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:33 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

What more? How about explaining your votes, your suspicions, your reasons, and pointing out any of your previous actions that could possibly clear your name? I don't think you realize, but you're becoming eerily close to being the first lynch, yet your posts are abrupt and infrequent.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:03 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Holy crap. The case against vIQles was rushed faster than the E.T. videogame (which was made in six weeks and caused the historic videogame crash of 1983, ultimately destroying the videogame industry until Super Mario for the NES revived it). I can understand it though-- he DID act suspicious. If it weren't for post #134, I might have voted him too.
Sineish wrote:I'm more interested in why ChocoCid was targeted. Effectively, the scum have used one of their kills (rather than us having to use a lynch) to completely confirm the mason group. Additionally, they chose the mason with the more dubious claim, even though there was little chance of them being blocked as we had just lost our doctor
You must be one of the only people who didn't believe their claim before the kill. And why is CC's claim more dubious? CC and d8p vouched for each other, so if one's scum then so's the other.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #325 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:08 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ouch, I received my first mod-prod. :( Guess it was due though-- haven't posted in almost a week. But I'm not neglegent! I check in from time to time. I've just been swamped with homework.

I skimmed through the last two pages and Sineish doesn't strike me as all that suspicious. But Stewie's back in my crosshairs.
Vote: Stewie
Stewie wrote:If sineish is scum we've found a strong link. If not, then we only lose a townie.
Only
... a townie? You don't care if we loose a townie? Every townie matters. If we assume that there's three mafia, then we only have room for ONE more mistake lynch (We can't rely on the doctor for a second chance--he's dead). Two townie lynches would make it 3 vs 3, which would end the game right there.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #328 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:18 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

It seemed like Stewie didn't care if it was either-or. But, whatever.

unvote: Stewie

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:30 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yeah, I'm still waiting fo him to explain why ChocoCid's claim was 'more dubious'

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #374 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:07 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Ack, ACK! Yet another modprod. :cry:

I'm still watching this topic, but I've... been busy...
playing "Ratchet:Deadlocked"....
for the last eleven hours...

But I still had every intent on posting something sometime today.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #376 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:15 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I gotta say, something's not right here. d8p was an open innocent, but instead ibeasha gets the axe? Why would they change their strategy of taking out confirmed innocents?

I don't detect any obvious signs from ibeasha, so I doubt choice she gave away an obvious cop tell. Perhaps the mafia wanted to draw suspicion onto d8p, and happened to hit the cop by pure chance. d8p could be a corrupt mafia, but that's almost almost as implausible as a mafia role inspector. I've never played a game with either kind of role, and I doubt either one would be in a minimafia, so I'm going to assume the mafia wanted to draw suspicion on d8p. Everyone was talking about corrupt mafia, so that just makes is easier to suspect d8p when he lives through the night.

I'm no vigilante, But I still feel the urge to kill. Let's lynch. I believe Stewie's claim of vigilante. d8p, I suggest revealing the name of the last mason. If both the lynch and the vigkill take out innocents, it's game over anyway. We might as well be as informed as we can.

Aside from d8p and Stewie (and myself), there's CA, Falcone, Stoofer, Nightfall and Seol left. One of them is the last mason. Another is townie. The other three are scumbags and I aim to take them down. Commodore and Nightfall are the most suspicious in my eyes, but I'd like to be absolutely sure neither are mason. I'm most suspicious of Commodore, and Stewie's theory sounds plausible.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #387 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:14 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Commodore Amazing wrote:I am for Stewie's plan of lynching and then trying to vig someone if we screw up. Unfortunately, I suspect there is a mafia role-blocker or doctor or perhaps other power roles (I believe a role finder was suggested) as there have been several pro-town power roles, including a 3-person (!) mason group. And we started in day. That's a lot of power on the side of the town.
Commy, that's the most sense you've made all game. I'm now entirely convinced that the mafia have a role-finder, as well as some other power roles. Three masons, a doctor, cop, vig, possibly another role, and starting in day-- that's far too much power on the town;s side.

I will post more later, when I'm not at work.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:03 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I'd been planning to remain silent about this (even to the point of claiming townie to remain hidden), but I'll just admit I'm a roleblocker. I blocked Nightfall on Night one and Stewie on Night two. I wasn't planning on telling anybody because if both the vig-kill and lynch falter, we'd still have a small chance if I could prevent two mafia nightkills. But I realize that's very unlikely given the odds. Not to mention that the Mafia likely have some serious power on their side that could prevent it.

It didn't really click until Commodore's post, but then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I've never played a game with so many pro-town power roles. And I've never played a game where we started in day phase neither. With so many town advantages, I'm now wholeheartedly convinced that there's a Mafia rolefinder, and probably two other power roles. I agree with Seol saying that Stewie shouldn't reveal the vigtarget since mafia doctor might be one of the roles.

Even though I've revealed myself, I can still help the town. If I roleblock and die in the same night, my roleblock goes through nonetheless. If I hit a rolefinder at this point in the game then my power's pretty useless anyway, but I could still hit something useful, right? I hope revealing myself was the right decision.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #410 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:47 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Commodore Amazing wrote:@Falcone - Nightfall and mikeburnfire are lying about their roles. They planned it together last night.
It's kind of funny that Nightfall and mikeburnfire put together their fake claims before hand, but mikeburnfire messed it up and said he blocked Nightfall on the wrong night.
Not to burst your bubble, but I DIDN'T "mess up". I blocked Nightfall on the first night, not the second. He's lying, and needs to be killed for it.

Even if I wasn’t the roleblocker, it wouldn’t automatically make me a mafia roleblocker. I'll try to post later today after school because there seems to be a conspiracy to throw suspicion on me.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #416 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:10 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

As far as the other one, mikeburnfire was the last to claim, didn't wait for the mass claim, and he claimed the only common pro-town role that hadn't been claimed yet.
Actually, CA, I was NOT the last to claim. Didn't wait for the 'mass claim'? Hell, I kicked it off. And yeah, I claimed one of the few pro-town roles that haven't been claimed. I did it because that's what I am. If I were mafia, I wouldn't be stupid enough to claim roleblocker when I was doing a perfectly good job as an ordinary townie. But I'm a firm believer in LYNCH ALL LIARS rule, so I revealed myself. I blocked Nightfall on night one because all he did when I asked for a defense was repeat himself. I blocked Stewie because he cast the final vote on the second day, after making sure only one more was needed.

As for Nightfall "Feeling out the town" for me, he was likely feeling out the town for himself. Afterall, there was so much power on the town's side that I would have easily believed him to be a Naive, Insane, or Paranoid cop to even out the sides until he screwed up.

I think Nightfall telling me I made a mistake (yeah, as if I'd forget my own actions) was a way to throw suspicion on me as he commited suicide. Seems like it worked. Afterall, "One wrong lynch and we probably lose."

I was going to write a longer post because I have a theory that Nightfall and CA are in cahoots, but I just failed a trigonometry test and don't feel up to it. Maybe tomorrow.

Stewie, I already pointed out that even if I was lying about being a pro-town roleblocker, it doesn't make me a mafia-roleblocker.

Mod, I like this game too, even when I'm not drunk! :wink:

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #420 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:52 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Seol wrote:What do you mean, even out the sides? How do you know how powerful the Mafia are?
I assumed the mafia had some sort of comphensation for the fact that the town has a cop, a doc, a roleblock, 3 masons, and started in day. Hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the mod just decided the town needed to be overpowered.
At least one of you and Nightfall is lying. If Nightfall
isn't
lying, then that means a) you're scum and b) there is a roleblocker.
Okay, I understand now. I didn't consider this because I didn't consider Nightfall innocent in the least.
Mr Stoofer wrote:But I'll be upset if their decision doesn't involve lynching mikeburnfire, a.k.a. Scummy McScummington. I think the point that CA was trying to make, which I agree with, is that he claimed roleblocker out of the blue, to try to pre-empt the "real" pro-town roleblocker.
So far I've been accused of:
1) claiming because I panicked
2) being the last one to claim
3) claiming before I should have
4) hiding behind Nightfall
and now...
5) trying to pre-empt a real roleblocker

Yet, none of these are right. I claimed roleblocker because it felt like it would benefit the town the most. I weighed the choices very carefully. If I stayed 'townie', then suspicion would pass me up and I had the chance of roleblocking a few people in the night phase. But everyone kept saying that 'any information would be beneficial to the town', so I bit the bullet and came out. And I'm glad I did, dispite what you all say, because it disproved somebody else.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #426 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:46 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Falcone: Nope, I claimed RB because I thought it would benefit the town. There are times when lying to the town benefits the town. Seldom though they are, I considered this one. If I were a doctor then I would have claimed townie because I can still protect confirmed innocents while remaining undercover. I would have lied, I admit it, and I’m not ashamed.

Seol:
And yet you're using "evening out the sides", based on the perceived makeup of the town... to justify conclusions about the makeup of the town.
I didn’t even understand what you meant by this.

As for that context line, I knew mass claiming was inevitable, so I started it. I didn’t get ‘panicked’ or ‘jumpy’, I calmly and consciously revealed myself.

Communist Commodore:
… pull up all of mikeburnfire's posts and you'll see him throwing suspicion on Nightfall all over the place without ever voting him until it looks like Nightfall's not getting out of the lynch. He has this lovely post, which is worded just so his scum buddy Nightfall can try to give him a reason to unvote.
That's kind of a weird thing to say, isn't it? Kind of like, "Get your act together so we don't lynch you."
True, I invite people to give a defense before I condemn them.
Day two starts, and mikeburnfire doesn't go after Nightfall anymore; he just lurks for a while until something new comes up.
I blocked him and nothing happened. Sue me for not caring to press the issue.
He also has this suspicion of me... I decided I'd try to find out where this was coming from. Go ahead and pull up his posts... where does he mention me? Nowhere, except suddenly I'm on the top of his list today. Why is he suspicious of me? No reason. Really, there's no reason.
How about post 402, where you say I’m lying about my role, state that Nightfall and I are in cahoots before I get a chance to disprove him myself, proclaim that you know how many townies there are, that you know who the third mason is, and say that I’m the mafia roleblocker?

Then post 415, where you say that I claimed both too soon and not soon enough and then try to think for the town.

Nightfall, still doesn’t change the fact that you claimed to be roleblocked on the wrong night.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #429 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:41 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I think it's #1 too. How coincidental. Commodore, would you like to point out how I agree with Nightfall, thus making me his accompis?

Even if there is a mafia roleblocker, I sincerely doubt my roleblock got blocked on night one and you got blocked night two by somebody else. I'm not even sure a roleblock could be roleblocked.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #438 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:07 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

I find it ironic that everyone used the "Mike and Nightfall are in cahoots" logic to get me killed, and now suddenly if one of us is scum, the other's not. At least I can find solice in my death knowing that I lost my first game on Mafiascum due to town incompetence.

Maybe after you have Stewie vigkill Nightfall, you'll get the next two lynches perfect and be able to rub it in my face. Until then, you can all go to New Jersey.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #446 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:17 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

How many votes out of how many are on me now?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #450 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:29 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Well, whatever. I won't have access to the internet for the rest of today and most of tomorrow. I'll likely be dead by the time I get back, whether I'm lynched of nightkilled.

Let it all be known that as you kill me, my final words shall be:

Roses are red, Violets are blue,
Go f*** yourself with a rake.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #489 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:12 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yeah, this was a fun game. Kudos to VK for it. Now that I think about it, I really didn't do anything to help my team. I blocked Nightfall and that was it.

Stewie's got a pretty good sixth sense. He didn't think that CA was scum. However, Mr Stoofer wasn't neither. :P

Nightfall told me to roleblock him, but I had no idea he was hiding messages in his posts. Had I, I would have acted differently. I considered saying I blocked Falcone (d8p let us know you were mason) on Night one and Nightfall on Night two, but if pressed for reasons for investigating, I wouldn't have much. My roleclaim would have seemed weak.

Rolefinder? BWAHAHA! It was just dumb luck! :twisted: I'll post some scum convos later

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #497 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:38 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

(I bolded what was important if you want to skim)

<Night Two>

(d8p)
OK, congrats you two, that was the perfect scum day.
Neither of you was involved in the townie's lynch. Excellent play.
Thankfully Sineish seemed to think you were innocent. The town of you seemed connected, so you're more innocent by association.
Looks like we have this all wrapped up.
I think we should kill Commodore Amazing tonight. He's giving off cop vibes all over the place,
being so sure of his vote etc.
I'll post what Falcone writes later.
We should consider gambits, because at this stage, one more day like today and we're guaranteed a win.

(Nightfall)
Okay, I'm fine with a CA kill.
That might actually help me if he is a cop. If CA is revealed to be a cop, I could come out and say that this is really wiered because I'm a cop too.
I could say that last night I investigated Stoofer, and I have already hid a comment about him being innocent in one of my posts, and I could say that tonight I found Falcone guilty.
At this point we could try and almost by accident, if he does not do it himself, reveal that Falcone is a Mason. At that point people might think that I'm crazy and lynch Stoofer? I would think that our real cop investigated me night 1, though, and could be a help for us if he was to be kept alive. I would be a player making a cop claim with another cop having investigated me, and comming up innocent... not sure what the town would do then though... Do you think it's a good idea to attempt?
It might be beter to just ride this out, but if I don't claim cop right at the start of the next day, it will loose its believabillity.
Any ideas?

(d8p)
Wait.
CA is considered more suspicious because of his actions day one and two.

((d8p forwards what Falcone thinks))
So
maybe we should go after Stewie instead.
He's probably the better target since he has been less suspicious than CA. OK, CA has been cocky in a way that implies he may have a power role, but who knows?
Btw, I wouldn't come out as a cop until I had to, or unless I wanted to make a counter claim (which you've set up admirably). So if CA tells us he's cop, you should probably consider it (dangerous if he's fingering a fellow scum).
Wow I forgot we had a roleblocker! Have we been giving in choices for mike? Who've we used him on so far? We should definitely use it on CA tonight (or if we used it on the same player N1+2 we should choose the same again (that player could be vigilante).
I or mike should make the kills. That'll mean you'll stay clean.

(Nightfall)
I think Mike should make the kill.
Stewies an okay target, for the night kill.

And whatever day I decide to come forward about being a cop, I should do it first thing that day, because I'll be claiming that I have gotton a guilty result, and that that is why I am claiming in the first place right?

(Mikeburnfire)
Keep in mind that I'm not allowed to roleblock and kill in the same night.
If I do the kill, we forfeit the roleblock. If I use the roleblock, I'll probibly use it on CA, unless we decide to kill 'em.

Also, consider killing ibeasha. If she's low on the scum-o-meter and is also relatively silent, not much can be inferred after her death.

(d8p)
I should make the kills.
We already have a near guaranteed win.
It'd be cleaner and safer to claim first thing on day 4, Nightfall.
You should claim reverse cop.
You could say you thought you were paranoid until you got an innocent result night 3 (assuming you claim day 4). You could say you investigated maybe Chococid night 1 (You wanted to investigate as many people as possible i.e. Choco and me … got guilty, but he died and turned out innocent; that’s why you didn’t vote for anyone straight away on day 2), Seol/mike/CA night 2, and got guilty again but that meant innocent, then (very suspicious player) and got innocent. Therefore you had to come out. We will follow, saying “Thank you Mr. Officer” and we’ve won outright, all scum alive. YAY!
We could try it tomorrow, but there might still be a surprise waiting for us. The game seems too biased in our favour. The mod must have something up his sleeve for the town. So I’d wait till day four. We won’t really need it then, but it has style 8)

(Nightfall)
d8P>Okay, lets Kill CA tonight.
But we need to do it soon, I think our night times almost up.
Mike>
Role block me. And ACTUALLY role block me, I should get some sort of pm shouldn't I? Later on, I want to be able to claim that I was blocked tonight, so I don't have a night result.

(d8p)
Why would you want to do that? What if we miss the cop tonight?
We need to cover our bases here. If we use the block incorrectly one of us could well be lynched tomorrow on the cop coming out. It wouldn't be a complete disaster, as we could kill the cop, but surely we should go for optimal play, no?

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #499 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:44 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I knew Nightfall was planning to claim some kind of cop. I said I blocked him Night one and figured he's make a claim that worked with it. Unfortunately, he had already hidden messages in his posts (that I didn't notice). Instead of bending his claim around mine, he tried to bend my claim around his. That was where we made a mistake.

Let that be a lesson to all scum: Be as informed as possible.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #503 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:10 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Yeah, I didn't 'flip out'. I knew NF wanted to be blocked, but I didn't know he hid those messages. After I was condemned I just gave up and tried to throw as much confusion as I could.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #505 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:10 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

Oh, that was clever.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #510 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:16 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

I think that if we hadn't hit ibeasha by accident then the idea of rolefinder wouldn't have been suggested, and thusly the masonmafia would have been a little more likely.

mikeburnfire
mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #520 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:01 pm

Post by mikeburnfire »

It certainly would have been more chaotic, although I don't know if it'd be better. I've never played a game with a SK before. Either way, this was still good.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”