FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

1) GMT/UTC-3 . Seriously, i don't understand PDT, PST or pacific. Pacific is a huge ocean, i'm sure there are various timezones over there, please specify using a notation that the rest of the world uses (either GMT or UTC) :)

2) rather experienced, have some games finished. moderated one. and after a nice hiatus, i came back and played a newbie game. this is my second game since this hiatus.

3) Often, i hope. I struggle hard to make at least 1 post per day, but i surely read all new posts as soon as i get notified.

are we still on RVS? i think so. then i'll VOTE: Netlava, for making 4 posts in a row with that scary avatar.

I agree with the guy in blue avatar (i still have to write down names and memorize 'em) who said worst thing is multiple anime avatars in a game. i hate that, thank god this game seems to be free of it.

hi all!
Never discuss with an idiot, he'll take it to his level and win due to experience.

In sports, it's not important to win or lose, but to get drunk.
FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

UNVOTE: Netlava
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
FeRnAnDo wrote:1) GMT/UTC-3 . Seriously, i don't understand PDT, PST or pacific. Pacific is a huge ocean, i'm sure there are various timezones over there, please specify using a notation that the rest of the world uses (either GMT or UTC) :)
Seriously, I don't understand GMT/UTC whatever that European bullshit is. I also can't be arsed to google it. However,
if
you care so much about when we might post,
and
you don't "get it" when we mention our timezones, perhaps you could use this nifty little website called Google.

ICEninja, if you don't like my playstyle, nightkill me. Don't badger me to death in-thread. You'll just end up pissing me off and that won't end well for anyone.

Vote: ICEninja
Was that really needed? Just wanted to know the timezone you were talking about, since you were using acros that exist only in 1 out of around 200 countries. I'm not European, thank you. Do you actually have fun being that arrogant? Well, the only reason i can think for that is to draw focus to your arrogance instead of your content, so when people think about you they will just say 'nah, he's just an arrogant townie flinging shit randomly'. Unfortunately, for you, that won't go unnoticed... at least not by me. Also, Netlava never said you were lurking, and yet you felt the urge to state you weren't. Odd. Also, your vote on ICEninja sounds purely an OMGUS vote. VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint

Xine and ICEninja It was my first post, and i assumed we were on RVS, ever heard about a rhetorical questions? The answer to the other questions you (Xine) made are above this paragraph. Also, ICEninja, you might have noticed that Shattered Viewpoint also claimed he would post at least once a day, and yet you only pointed at me for stating so. Don't worry, my posts are generally long.

Llamarble, a late random vote was enough to place me as the 2nd. scummiest? About Zinive's case, sure is suspicious, but wouldn't it be very silly of him to jump on a wagon that needs 4 more votes? I don't see a big deal there, yet.
Never discuss with an idiot, he'll take it to his level and win due to experience.

FeRnAnDo
FeRnAnDo
Goon
FeRnAnDo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by FeRnAnDo »

It's suspicous because he joined a forming wagon too quickly, and yet not a big case because since zinive's started he has played 8-9 mafia games i don't believe he would make such a newbish move like joining a wagon on page 2 expecting 4 more votes. clear?

Preview Edit: I kinda agree with that, Netlava. but later on game some 'top 3 scum' lists could be nice.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”