Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 pm

Post by cruelty »

hello.

1: i'm gmt+12 (new zealand)
2: don't know, don't keep track. 20ish games total i'd guess.
3: varies. at least once per day.

don't really care about anything that's been posted thus far. reads like the usual early game irrelevant banter. that said, i just skimmed briefly before lunch. i'll be back in a bit and see if there's anything actually worth talking about.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by cruelty »

why are you posting scumlists on page three?

i generally think that scumlists are anti-town, to make one on page three borders on ludicrous.

with regards to your zinive case, i'm not interested. it's on page two and is basically based on air. (i have read it, for the record). the impression i'm actually getting is that you're on a mission to lead town. unsure about your underlying motivation, guess we'll wait and see on that.
llama wrote:"There's nothing interesting yet, I'll come back later" seems like a very anti-town attitude.
It gives mafia an excuse to wait for somebody else to be in danger before entering the fray.
well yeah that's a valid point. except that's not what i said. what i actually said was;
cruelty wrote:don't really care about anything that's been posted thus far. reads like the usual early game irrelevant banter.
ie: i don't think anything relevant has been said yet. (this has now changed with your bizarro early scumlist).

vote: llamarble

ps: putting yourself on (and at the bottom of) your own scumlist is an internet faux pas on par with your own facebook status. you don't do it.
the nexus of the crisis
cruelty
cruelty
Goon
cruelty
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by cruelty »

i think that it's reasonable to have 2-3 suspects. confirming that you believe somebody to be town (without a good reason, such as a wagon building against them, a weak case against them etc) isn't really beneficial at any point.
the nexus of the crisis

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”