horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Zdenek wrote:I'd like to open this up with a question: if you are in four man mylo would you prefer to no lynch first and lynch in three man lylo or lynch someone in mylo? What about six man mylo?
In 6 I definitely prefer NL. 4 I take on a case by case basis.
Neto wrote:1) How much experience do you have in playing Mafia?
2) What is the square root of an apple pie?
3) Do you prefer playing as mafia or as the town?
4) How many licks DOES it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?
5) How would you describe your emotional state coming into this game? Nervous? Confident? Timid? Ambitious?
6) Coke or Pepsi?
7) Do you prefer to lead or to follow?
8) Please describe your playing style, both as scum and as town.
1) I am relatively experienced... 5 onsite completed games. Still have a ways to go though :lol:
2) A blueberry one :)
3) Mafia or Town in the case of an investigative role
4) It depends on the size of the tongue and how much you lick at once :P
5) Relatively Confident
6) Pepsi... None of that fake crap :P
7) I prefer to lead generally
8) It's pretty much the same actually. I find people that I believe to be scum and build a case on them and try to get them lynched. I'm always right xD

Vote: Parama

I like small wagons :)
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

You can't beat a Parama wagon! :P
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

nocase wrote:shouldn't have gotten so trigger happy.
unvote. vote: netopalis.
remember this?
Wait, but NETO shouldn't have been so trigger happy? Hypocrisy noted.
Parama wrote:@Mitsuru: If you're calling out anyone for avoiding RVS, it should be Zdenek. I mean, he's putting as much BS logic down as possible to try and make a vote look serious, even though you can tell it's just a blatant bandwagon vote.
Why only call out Zdenek about it? Didn't neto bring up the same points? Or was it just because Zdenek VOTED because of it? What's more, what's wrong about early bandwagoning in the game?
nocase wrote:cool. so let's lynch you, then me, then horror, and everything will be absolutely terrific.
Wait, what? Why do any of those make sense?
nocase wrote:my vote for horrordude came in response to his random vote for parama: he passed it off as humorous, but it still smells funny and i'm not entirely sure there wasn't more too it.
Wait what? My RVS vote is "funny" because I picked Parama over 2 other people and then joked about it? Maybe you are more like your username than I thought...

@Nexus 88 - Please explain the vote... it looks like your just blindly parroting right now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:37 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nexus wrote:88? wtf?

I said, I think that Parama's being distracting to the town by being obnoxious. He's taking focus away from everyone else, and that's nothing but detrimental to the town, in my opinion.
Let me quote your 88 for you, because you obviously don't get it.
Nexus wrote:Ok, posts have been made whilst this has tried to gone through.

I'm going to vote: Parama and FoS: Slowsilver
Looking at my post I said parroting... My bad, I meant bandwagoning. You didn't explain what about the posts made you change your mind or anything of the sort. Hence, the accusation.
Unvote, Vote: Nexus

But Parama DOES have a point... you seem to be pushing almost a Policy Lynch rather than a Scummy Lynch.
Nathan wrote:are you just trying to misrepresent people or didn't you understand that nocase talks about himself when he says that he "shouldn't have gotten so trigger happy".
My bad, I thought he said that Neto was trigger happy. :oops:
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Shadow, why don't you think that his post didn't have any analysis? It seemed like he gave some pretty confident reads to me...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

First of all, :lol: at the daykill gambit.
Nathanael wrote:
nocase wrote:
DAY-KILL: horrordude0215.
1. please fullclaim. There is really no point in keeping the rest of your role hidden now that you exposed yourself
2. why did you choose horrordude?
3. why didn't you wait to have more information? (e.g. shooting later today or even tomorrow)
4. are you a SK?
Why didn't you look up 2 posts and see that the kill didn't go through? Seems kinda rolefish-y.

Holy shit, that nathan wagon built up fast. For good reason, yeah, but still a little to fast for my comfort. I'll leave it as a nice
FoS
for now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nathanael wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:First of all, :lol: at the daykill gambit.
Is that all you have to say to a gambit that was directed at you specifically?
What is there TO say? It was a poorly timed gambit... Even nocase admitted it. So my reaction is kinda null right now, I'd say.
horrordude0215 wrote:Holy shit, that nathan wagon built up fast. For good reason, yeah, but still a little to fast for my comfort. I'll leave it as a nice
FoS
for now.
this post just screams scum. You got to late to hammer, but you want to make sure it is known you suspected me. But you don't have the guts to get on my wagon again and just FoS.
Uh... what? I'm too late to quickhammer, despite there being over a week left until deadline, and it's scummy that I don't want to put you at L-1 so quickly? How is that scum motivated? I'm sorry, but that's a pretty big reach.
Vote: Nathan

@Richard... come on. Nocase reactiontested me with the gambit, which could be a reason why Parama has a town read on him. Would that make sense?

Nocase's 216 is good posting. I like it.
Netopalis wrote:Who is your second suspect, then, and why? Also, how has Nat relied on chance? I mean, I can understand you accusing me of that (It's not relying on chance, though, strictly speaking, for reasons beyond the scope of this post), but not necessarily Nat.
Why didn't you try to defend yourself from nocase's points? Oh, and IIRC, we never got a reaction post from your RQS. Would you still be willing to do that? At the very least, I'd appreciate it if you answer your own questions, because I find that people can use them later in the game.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

That's getting a bit too far into WIFOM for me, but I'd say that just because of the attention it brings to the gambiter, town would be more likely to do it. When did I say that scum would ABSOLUTELY not do it? I was just offering a possible explanation to Parama's nocase townread...
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:55 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nathanael wrote:you stupid townies, get off my wagon and let's lynch scum.
Nice AtE there
nocase wrote:
richardghp wrote:P.S. Congratulations on successfully coercing me into appealing to emotion.
rofl, what?

vote: horrordude0215.
rofl, what? You're seriously gonna push a lurker case on someone with only 4 days to deadline?
Kanashimi wrote:I'm reading. I haven't posted simply because i didn't feel the necessity to. I'll mantain my vote on Neto unless someone give me a really REALLY convincing motive to give up on my theory.
How about deadline is approaching and it'll be nolynch if we don't decide?

And yeah, I really like my Nathan vote, especially after taking a look at his ISO.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

And I suggest everyone PM the Mod and ask for a deadline extension... at the very least it'll give us a bit more time for discussion if necessary
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

nocase wrote:
horror wrote:And yeah, I really like my Nathan vote, especially after taking a look at his ISO.
why?
He does nothing at all until ISO 12, where he does a pbpa. ISO 16/19 is full of scummy fail.
ISO 22 wrote:this post just screams scum. You got to late to hammer, but you want to make sure it is known you suspected me. But you don't have the guts to get on my wagon again and just FoS.
That was in response to me. Then later:
ISO 26 wrote:so you wanted to lynch me this early? WOW. talking about jumping the gun. I really doubt that more than 2 towns on my wagon where serious about lynching me. How would me claiming benefit the town in any way?
He seems really paranoid about being lynched, like he's more focused on survival than scumhunting.

Then there's some horrid AtE ins ISO 27, and as Mitsuru mentioned already, I can see him trying to lead town in his ISO 30.
Parama wrote:horror: When did nocase say he was pushing a lurker lynch? .-. Jump to conclusions much?
Look at his post 262. He was commenting about inactivity, and besides that I don't know why he would put his vote on me, because IIRC he hasn't said anything about things I've done that are scummy. It was an assumption, and from the looks of his post 274, it was right.
nocase wrote:the great thing about all that is that horrordude just admitted to consciously lurking.
No I didn't. I said that you were trying to push a lurker case on me. I haven't posted in a few days because my dad is a fucking douchebag and decided to take my internet away for the weekend.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Deadline is in
2 days
, so why the fuck are people trying to start counter wagons?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:15 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Very LA until Saturday

LA noted.

-Midnight
Last edited by Midnight's Sorrow on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Back from Limited Access. Expect a post by tonight

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”