pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:08 am

Post by pappums rat »

hi everyone, im the replacement for mr wright. im going to read the game and make a serious vote, but in the meantime i will
unvote vote lateralus22
since i believe i recognize that name from somewhere else.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:29 pm

Post by pappums rat »

after reading the thread thus far, my main question seems to be
'how in the everloving blast is moose still alive???'
there was his absurd comment about trying to play less scummy, his raging against other players and rampant profanity, his ultra anti-town self vote, his pseudo-roleclaim, telling boberz that he will die tonight, then saying the reason he will die tonight is because he himself was going to kill boberz, and then he tells the town to go 'fuck themselves' and that he would not listen to them if they voted on his vig-kill. and to top it all off, in #331 he says he is going to kill boberz because he 'fucking hates him'. this is p much the epitome of anti-town ridiculosity, and i honestly cannot believe he has not been modkilled for everything he has done in this game. at this point replacing him would not work since he has already roleclaimed, but please
ftlog mod plz smite the hell out of moose.
he is anti-town, a tumbling tumbling dickweed, and most certainly on my blacklist if i ever start modding. that said,
unvote vote moose200x
jfc.

if moose gets modkilled or a lynch doesn't happen with him, then i would support a werewolf or beefster lynch since they both have seemed fairly scummy to me and seem like the most viable lynches atm.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:04 am

Post by pappums rat »

if my count is correct, beefster and werewolf555 now each have 5 votes on them. while i would not mind lynching either of them, i think a moose lynch would be best for the town. he has threatened to kill boberz against the town's will because he thinks he is scummy (without building a case for him) and because he 'fucking hates him'. that is not reason enough to kill someone imo. what this boils down to is a petty grudge that has developed over the course of this game because boberz called out moose for his stupidity. this kind of garbage is unacceptable and should not be allowed to happen. while moose doesnt reek of scum at this point, he has been extremely anti-town and immature, and there is no reason to allow his continued presence in this game. boberz may or may not be town, but i have not gotten any scumvibes from him yet, and in fact he has done a fair amount of scum hunting, so at this point i dont think allowing moose to vig-kill him is in the best interests of the town.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:21 am

Post by pappums rat »

imo boberz has been one of the most pro-town players so far and i think his loss would be bad for the town. im hoping moose will get modkilled so that the lynch could be for someone who seems solidly scum, but i doubt this will happen.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by pappums rat »

boberz, why do you support a werewolf lynch over a beefster lynch, and what made you change your mind on lynching moose?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by pappums rat »

lol moose you really should think before you post. you are really not helping yourself here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:27 am

Post by pappums rat »

im sorry mariyta, but capital letters offend me.

boberz, having looked through ww555's and beefster's posts again, i have come to the conclusion that beefster would be a better lynch than ww. beefster claims to have skimmed through a lot, doesnt give satisfying answers to other people's questions, and has done practically no scumhunting. his answers are evasive and ring hollow to me. the main reason why i would vote ww is because of hiraki's scummy posting. that said, i dont think ww can really defend what hiraki said. why do you prefer a ww lynch to a beefster lynch? just a quick summary will do. i am a good deal more likely to vote beefster than werewolf.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dismembering people sounds like something a serial killer would do rather than what a vig would do. we should not have allowed moose to live in the first place, he killed someone he did not even mention killing and is too unreliable to have around.

vote: moose200x
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:25 am

Post by pappums rat »

method of killing is indeed something to watch, the wiki states that the mafia normally shoot people and that serial killers usually stab people. with this in mind, i am fairly sure that dismembering people would not be something that a townie vig would do. i think that questioning the kill method is a completely relevant topic to discuss. if moose is a serial killer, then there will more than likely be an extra dead townie at the beginnning of day 3. does anyone have any examples from previous games that shows anyone being dismembered?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:41 am

Post by pappums rat »

boberz wrote:My theory moose is a dick. Who shot brokenscraps as either a SK or a Vig or a Scum vig. So I am still confused and couldnt care less.
i dont think it is a good idea to not care what moose's role is. you mention that he could possibly be a scum vig, and yet you dont care about this possibility? two of the possibilities you mentioned are anti-town roles. i dont think you should write off a player like that who could be possible scum.

now that both of the main suspects are dead, i too will re-read and try to come to some kind of conclusion as to who the probable scum are.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:48 am

Post by pappums rat »

mariyta, i think this is the post where moose sort-of claimed:
moose200x wrote:I won't confirm my vigness but I will confirm that my allegiance lies with the town.
although he contradicted himself with this post:
moose200x wrote:
boberz wrote:
I still think if he deliberately acts against wincon it should be modkill
You admit shooting a townie out of spite is against my wincon. That'd only be my wincon if I am town.

calling for moose's modkill was not out of line at all when you consider all of the anger and disruptive behavior he has brought to this game. here are the posts that brought me to want moose dead:
moose200x wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:I think that your /confirm post is the scummiest post so far in the game. Now you're asking questions to which I've already answered on Page 1. Note the top of my post with a vote for you. It has your answer. Stall more. Boberz' chainsaw of you looks even better now.
Damn boy, you're talking pretty fucking big so early in the game. And what the fuck are you talking about "Stall more"? It's page 2 bro.
moose200x wrote:
Substrike22 wrote:Yeah it amazes me that you can't remember a post from half a page ago, brah. Imagine what'll happen when we're up to 3 or 4.

Also you still haven't addressed the issue of why all of Hikari, Boberz, and I all agreed you made a scummy post in the first place. Might want to focus on that in your next post, "boy".

p-edit: Fair enough Boberz. I agree with your point about his vote, by the way. Waiting for his explanation on that one.

You seriously think I care what anyone of you three has to say? I MAKE SCUMMY POSTS all game, get used to it. Or just tunnel me until day 3 when I am finally lynched and everyone bitches at me for ruining the game. Been there done that.
moose200x wrote:I AM NOT CRUMBLING, I AM NOT GIVING UP THIS IS HOW I MOTHERFUCKING PLAY.
moose200x wrote:
boberz wrote:Play better then
Shut up
moose200x wrote:
boberz wrote:
No, Why?

Btw I will continue to nag you untill you do something constructive.
Here this is constructive. I bolded your post for you.
moose200x wrote:Oh and you think I give a fuck about you call me scum for claiming, go f yourself if you think so. I am probably the most important role in this game. I'd bet money on that. Unless there is some kinda cop/vig hybrid.
moose200x wrote:I really don't have time right now. Let me just say this. Boberz is playing identical to when he was scum in a game we played before. Substrike is a prick. And is being extra pricky to me. Why would he be a prick to me? HMMM. 1, He thinks I am scum and is trying to get me lynched. or 2, He is scum and trying to get me lynched. His plan is simple. - piss me off, make me rage and townies go OMG OMG LYNCH . And if you can't tell I rage very easily. His repeated "moos" shows evidence of this.

And the moos thing does piss me. Fuck you substrike. I wish I had more than one bullet in this gun.
moose200x wrote:I am shooting boberz, town can fuck itself, I just wanna know boberz dies. And I will LOL if he flips scum. OH GOD I WILL LOL FOREVER! God I hate him so much.

I almost agree with werewolf. I thought It was substrike bob and hiraki not beefster.

Whatever. let's lynch substrike or bobster and I shoot the other and we all LOL to victory.

people may disagree with me on whether or not moose should have been modkilled, but i dont see any reason why i cant call for it. he has been nothing but trouble ever since the game started.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 am

Post by pappums rat »

currently loling at mariyta's gross overreaction to my views on moose. saying i need to get lynched because i wanted moose modkilled (who has been thoroughly anti-town the entire game) is rather scummy iyam, and i will have to review mariyta's posts in iso to get a better read on her.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 am

Post by pappums rat »

well, i couldnt find anything particularly scummy in mariyta's previous posts, and since both of the top suspects are currently dead and people are not posting i am a bit lost atm. i still think moose is the best lynch because he will only be a liability later in the game and because he may still be scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by pappums rat »

moose, why would anyone doubt that you had killed werewolf?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes wrote:

- Pappum on the other hand is a lynch I can fully support. Similar reasons as Substrike suprisingly. Since replacing in he's focus has been almost solely on moose, it's much worse on D2. He didn't have strong reads on either Beefster or werewolf, but then he said he wouldn't mind seeing either swing. Yet he didn't commit to either wagon. Wow, distancing from both townie wagons, that's new one.
dekes, i think it is fully understandable why i want moose dead, especially when you consider that i did just recently replace into this game. while this game has been going on for quite some time for the other players, i came in and within an hour i had absorbed all of the anti-town and rage-filled posts that moose has made, and quite frankly it pissed me off. moose had, for the most part, been the focal point of attention, with ww555 and beefster as really the only other people who had been inspected in any great detail. due to the fact that these 3 platers had dominated attention throughout day 1, without anyone else, imo, making any strong scumtells, practically everyone else has flown under the radar. i have been iso-ing people, and still cant really find anything conclusive. therefore, for now my vote is sticking with moose. he has been anti-town all throughout the game and is likely a sk. there is no reason to keep him alive.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i think i am going to have to cast an fos on lateralus22, he has seemed rather lurky as of late and was just on a few minutes ago and left without replying to what is going on recently. his posts seem pro-town to me, but i am going to have to re-analyze them to try to find any hidden agendas.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes wrote:

@pappums
Lol what? You realize that a lot of people were flying under the radar on D1 but you do nothing about it? So you're essentially going with the flow and not looking in other directions in order to form any opinions of other players.

Unvote; Vote: pappums

Love the non bolded FOS on Lateralus. So, now you turning your attention to an absentee? Way to avoid any confrontation here.

But I have to admit you actually do have a point here because Lateralus is frequently posting in all of his other games and at this point he is simply avoiding this game.
day 1 was practically at deadline when i came in and i was still getting into the game. as i have already said, those 3 people were dominating discussion at the time and no one was going after anyone else.

and lol big time at you mentioning me not bolding an fos. fos is not a vote, i dont see any reason why this would be an issue.

also everyone, boberz was obviously not serious when he said
He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
he says
'it isnt'
. this quite clearly states that this was not a serious post. i dont see why antb and dekes think this is serious, and for boberz to then say he will 'move onto rat at some time' is pretty strange iyam. why did you say this boberz?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by pappums rat »

moose, it is time for you to claim properly now.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by pappums rat »

not liking boberz response. i asked you to address something and for the second time this game you have not. the first time it was asking you to paraphrase your case against ww555, which you said you would not do. now you dont even mention what i asked from you. you are seeming scummier to me now than you were originally, and i will have to re-read this game and inspect you more closely. for now though, i will

unvote vote boberz

i want some real activity out of you. i also have found boberz and mariyta getting all chummy day 2 after they went at each other day 1 to be scummy. it strikes me as trying to distance themselves from each other on day one by having their jabs at each other. at this point boberz is my main suspect with mariyta being #2. hopefully i will get something meaningful and sincere from boberz to reaffirm my townread in him instead of just being ignored again.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by pappums rat »

also i would like to say that my opinion on moose has changed. he does seem sincere in his recent posts and has, imo, been trying to play in a more respectful and better way. personally i believe his claim, though i suppose we may find out night 2 otherwise. i apologize for what i said earlier, moose, and hopefully we can all play a more positive game from this point on.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:49 am

Post by pappums rat »

lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:13 am

Post by pappums rat »

all right, so here is the 'case' boberz has made against antb:
boberz wrote:My vote was clearly not serious mariyta

---

Dont mod wifom with the SK v vig stuff.

Also if Moose was oneshot, he cant shoot anymore. I dont recommend a quicklynch.

---

My theory moose is a dick. Who shot brokenscraps as either a SK or a Vig or a Scum vig. So I am still confused and couldnt care less. I was wrong on werewolf, which probably means mariyta is probs town (or atleast not scummy).

That leaves us virtually no suspects from yesterday. The moose wagon clearly does not need my help.

---

Mariyta, pick somebody other than moose to wagon and Ill go with you. Who?
here he just asks mariyta to choose someone to vote for. then he votes with her and claims he found antb 'slightly scummy'.
boberz wrote:Fair enough,

unvote (If I had to) vote AntB

I vaugely think I found him slightly scummy during my initial read as well, I too wil reread.
and here is his grand case against antb. it is clear that he was not being serious in this post and was apparently drunk:
boberz wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

(It isnt I will show it to year at a time when it is not new years eve (no longer))
here is boberz addressing antb (or it would seem the rest of the players) with a post where he talks down to him because he used the word 'performs' when talking about scumhunting:
boberz wrote:AntB, at one point "performed a scumhunt" and also asked moose to. It makes it sound like he wants to look like he is scumhunting rather than actually doing it.

Perform is not a word anyone else would or has used.
and here, once again, he reminds people that antb 'performs' scumhunts, speaking down once again to him. and he claims the point against antb is 'fairly strong' despite having no case against him whatsoever:
boberz wrote:I am bored. AntB fails. The point I have against him is actually fairly strong, it is certainly objective rather than subjective which is rare. SO the idea that my case never arrived is bollocks.

Kind of feeling this is the best way to go here at the moment, could be convinced otherwise if people try hard.

But remember that AntB "performs" his scumhunts. Remember that.
afaict boberz is scum. his pro-town actions that i alluded to before have basically only been to ride the two largest bandwagons (ww555 and beefster) and to clash with moose. at the time i thought boberz was pro-town, ww555 to a lesser degree and beefster moreso were playing rather poorly and scummy imo, so i thought boberz was hunting scum. in actuality i think now he was just trying to get someone lynched, regardless of who it was and these two just happened to fit the bill. i think that boberz refusing to give an answer on why he prefered ww555 to beefster when we were so close to lynch is one of the scummiest things in the game so far.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 am

Post by pappums rat »

boberz wrote:

And tbh I have currently got the strongest point currently in play
can you at least tell us what this point is?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:36 am

Post by pappums rat »

the 'buddying' between me and antb came after yours', after boberz gave that joking post about his case on antb. the fact that he has not addressed this post and continues to act like he was being serious is quite obviously horseshit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes wrote:

@AntB
Is pappums' buddying to you (he himself admits to have done so)...
dont twist my words around, dekes. i put 'buddying' in quotes like i did just now, to indicate that mariyta's claim that i was doing so was fallacious.

boberz, why do you continually ask people to go back and look through posts for things that do not exist, why cant you just give people a straight answer? i'll answer that for you since you will refuse to do so: you dont have one, you are making things up as you go.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Post by pappums rat »

and the explanation boberz gave of the 'perform' instance is utter garbage that has no bearing in reality.

also, lateralus you really need to get more involved in this game. i caught you lurking just before i posted once again. a ton of opinions and such has been posted that you could have commented on. i really despise lurkers, and you are getting up there on my scumdar. why are attm, antb, and substrike scum? if you think one of them is scum, why do you not place your vote on one of them?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by pappums rat »

boberz, here is your non-serious case against antb where you said that he is scum with me:
boberz wrote:He is scum with pappumsrat. That is my case.

nothing more is said about me by you until dekes says this:
Dekes wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Substrike

Boberz, if you won't go this route here, tell me, when you're ready for that pappums wagon and don't let yourself get distracted from silly town AntB. Same goes for Mariyta.
then you said:
boberz wrote:Undecided on substrike, but we cant afford to get rid of him today, he is too normal.

I will move onto rat at some time I reckon but I am quite enjoying watching AntB fall aart at the moment.
dekes must have thought you were serious in that first quote (though you obviously werent) and yet you went along with him saying you would move onto me. the unanswered question is this: why did this series of events occur, making it seem that you would suddenly suspect me out of thin air when in fact you had no previous suspicion of me?

what this looks like to me is you exploiting and preying upon dekes' misunderstanding of your 'case' post to try to put the town's suspicions on me when in fact you made no such argument earlier.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by pappums rat »

the 'it isnt' is where it is not serious. as in, 'it isnt' his case.

there was no omgus there, boberz. you suddenly said that you would 'move on rat' without expressing any sort of suspicion of me, and i viewed it as a scum move to try to put town suspicion on me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:51 am

Post by pappums rat »

lol lateralus22, that is one hollow 'case' you have there, it smells more like omgus to me for having called you out for lurking. how come you have made no mention of my criticism of moose until this point, eh? i think lat22 is freaking out because i have basically called out all three members of the scumteam (boberz, mariyta, and lateralus22). my vote is staying on boberz since i am most confident that he is scum at this point, with lat in 2nd and mariyta 3rd. i'd really like to hear opinions from moose and substrike about what has been going on recently.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by pappums rat »

lateralus22 wrote:

Rat

Rat has been absolutely useless in the time he spent here. I hate how much he tunnels on moose because he's a bad player, calling for his mod kill is ridiculous. There isn't any pro-town motivation for this when he's a known pr.

#355: Still going after moose. Moose's play during the night was incredibly pro-town so I believe his claim. This is just a policy lynch. Refer back to the mod kill point.

#544: This is weak. This isn't rl where people are constantly screaming nonstop, this isn't even a dram game where people are posting literally every second. This reads as an excuse ESPECIALLY IIRC when he came in he was the one who re-introduced the moose drama. Why couldn't he simply bring up someone else if he had a problem with the amount of focus on player?

#570: This doesn't make sense at all. What's the scum motivation for distancing day 1 then instantly becoming "chummy chummy"? Feels like you're adding buzz words to make this observation into a scum tell.

#571: Oh hey. This is kinda better actually.

#574: Huh. Seems like you're also guilty of faulty observations. I don't see how boberz was simply riding wagons at all. He was the one who brought up the Hiraki case early on when no one was jumping onto him. I can't see the town thought process behind this, there's no actual explanation that switches towards "only trying to lynch people" and feels like a hollow statement. I don't see how Beefster was just a bad player, I can't recall this but have you actually said this on Day 1 or is this some great revelation you're having now?

#583 (AntB): Fluff post actually. There's a lot of text to support his observation which is normally good but it's useless in this context because boberz already admitted to his claim before. I don't understand if you're saying bobber + Mari scum because when scum buddy it's towards townies, not their actual partners. My main problem with this post is that it looks like he's doing a lot, but really isn't.

Actually I'm more fond of Ant_Max/Rat scum with AntB/Sub as room for error.
there is plenty of town reason to go after moose if he is a serial killer, which i had suspected he was. as in, probably ending up with an extra dead townie in the morning. or he could have been a scumvig, which i think there is much less of a chance but is still a possibility. and i have already stated why i was coming down so hard on moose earlier. #570 makes perfect sense, two scum players have every reason to distance themselves day 1. then when both of the top suspects flip town they can apologize and let each other know how wrong they were about each other, essentially becoming probable town to each other (in the eyes of the town). therefore, if a player had a town read on one and a scumread on the other, the one that is the townread cancels out the one that is the scumread, making them both town (in the eyes of the decieved player). #571, as you saw, was a post of reconcilliation for moose, as i admitted that i was probably wrong. i now believe moose's claim, and i think he is a townie, although he does need to do some scumhunting and put down a vote (unless he cant). your criticism of #574 is partially valid, i (like many others) am guilty of faulty observations, however the point i was trying to make was that ww555 and beefster were both easy mislynches for the scum, and boberz could have easily rode them for the mislynch. your criticism of #583 was antb's post, so it had no place being in my category.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by pappums rat »

^ lol it was your pal boberz who originally came up with the scumvig idea.

so what exactly is the case against me, eh? iirc there isnt one.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by pappums rat »

oh, look at that, once again a member of the scumteam refuses to answer a request for a substantiated case. welp.

iirc all you have said was that wanting moose dead was scummy. boberz has no real reason and yet is voting me. lat22 just sheeped on the moose shit and voted me. thats one hell of a case you guys have made against me. lololol.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by pappums rat »

wait, boberz isnt voting me, though he said he would 'move on rat' for no apparent reason. my mistake.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by pappums rat »

boberz said: Somehow calling out a scumteam when none of partners found (I have seen many more town than scum do this).

if more town than scum do this, why is it on your list of reasons for voting me?

also folks i am now at l-2. just so no one can get away with an 'accidental' quicklynch if these 3 are not the scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:53 am

Post by pappums rat »

i am the town doctor.

i held off on mentioning substrike because i knew that dekes would undoubtably vote for me after mentioning his suspicions and knew that provoking him like i did lateralus22 may not be such a good thing. he hasnt said much recently, which may or may not be scummy depending on whether you think he is actively lurking or not (i dont). he has, to some degree, tunneled moose but i can completely understand that based upon moose's early play.

i would like to hear the opinions of attm, antb, substrike, and moose on whether you like my case on any of my suspects and what you think of the 'case' against me. i will remind you all once again that i have always answered questions to the best of my ability and have been entirely candid with everyone. my suspects, on the other hand, seem to not know what to say with responses such as:

when i asked boberz about why he prefered ww555 to beefster:
boberz wrote:I have made my reasons for choosing werewolf abundantly clear, ofcourse to achieve a lynch I would switch.
he could have easily summed up his reasons in no time at all, and when you are that close to a lynch you should.

when i asked boberz about his 'case' on me and antb:
boberz wrote:Haha,I am not your pawn I do not have to respond to every thing you say to me. And tbh I have currently got the strongest point currently in play.

And wheneve people try and work together someone always cries that it is scummy, it merely proves that that person is crap.
once again refusing to answer easy questions.

when i asked mariyta for the case on me:
Mariyta wrote:It's been posted, repeatedly. It doesn't really matter if you agree with it or not (clearly, you wouldn't).
when lateralus22 was asked for his opinions of current events (my bolding):
Lateralus22 wrote:
I refuse to make a big nice catch up post today, simply because, I don't feel like it.
I'm only active/serious in about 2 games, the rest I'm actually neglecting.

scum = Ant_Max/Sub/AntB,
moose claim is overrated, he's got a killing role and what he did was pro-town so doubt he's scum.

AntB, how do you feel about town reads?
i have made my reasons for suspecting these three abundantly clear while they have only mentioned my early criticism of moose and lat22 mentioned a few other random and inconsequential 'reasons' for voting me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:56 am

Post by pappums rat »

and for the record, in response to mariyta's quote from my last post, no it hasnt, there have just been vague mentioning of my criticism of moose, not a definitive case.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 am

Post by pappums rat »

i targeted lateralus22 because he seemed obvtown to me and i thought he would be a likely target for the scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 am

Post by pappums rat »

interesting timing for choosing to believe moose's claim, dekes. and i didnt twist anything, no one has a case on me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:15 am

Post by pappums rat »

lol he could just lie. anyone can lie during a claim, so i seriously doubt that swearing to a role is a definitive way to know someone is confirmed as that role or not.

p edit:

what??? you said earlier that you could protect once, kill once, and investigate once.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 am

Post by pappums rat »

wait nevermind, this is what you said:

moose200x wrote:
moose200x wrote:If there is a maf RB- Boberz or substrike are town.

So, if someone got RB'ed please out yourself.
I made it pretty clear I was going to kill bob or sub. If scum team had a RB and they were scum they'd RB me and push my lynch today. If the scum team has a RB and bob/sub are town they wouldn't RB me since I'd just be killing town.
Mariyta wrote:
Substrike22 wrote: @moose: What are your other trades? NO ONE BUT MOOSE ANSWER THIS, PLEASE.
I can Cop once, RB once and Kill once. (I read kill as shoot day1, whoops)
:oops:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 am

Post by pappums rat »

so we had an informative role (tracker), we have a joat who can be informative, killing, and roleblocking, and a doctor.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Post by pappums rat »

because, as had been mentioned by other people that day, if moose did kill boberz we would learn more the next day based on how boberz flipped.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:27 am

Post by pappums rat »

i guess so, but i figured he might kill boberz, but the scum would still get their kill, so i figured i could kill two birds with one stone by protecting a different person.

p. edit: i said that a long time ago moose.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 am

Post by pappums rat »

* sorry, taht was lat22 not moose
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i didnt protect you because i thought your death would tell us more than we would have known otherwise. if you had flipped scum, we would have had a free dead mafia and we could have analyzed your interactions with other players. i made the decision to not protect you mainly because of your refusal to state why you preferred a ww555 lynch over a beefster one. also, i could have easily lied and said that i had protected you and everyone would have no reason to think i was lying about that as i had said earlier in that day that i thought you were pro-town, but i didnt.

i dont like antb's post, saying that all 4 of us were scummy instead of committing to one side or the other. it seems opportunistic to me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by pappums rat »

AntB wrote:Pappums case on Boberz and Maiyta is agreeable (lack of transparency, refusal to answer questions, D1 bus D2 buddy, etc)

However, The case against Pappums is good. Inconsistency, failure to acknowledge the case on him, unable to track the votes of his attackers (I
always
keep track of votes against me...

I'm not even 50% into the doc claim... If Boberz was Obvtown you should have protected him as soon as Moose claimed where his shot was going.
What information could you have pulled from an "Obvtown"s flip?
Sure opinions can change... if they did, why? when?
I also find it odd that the two people you claim are "Obvtown" are now your main suspects..? You seem to be doing the opposite of Boberz/Mayirta... but being a lot more subtle about it...
Pappums Rat wrote:[...] anyone can lie during a claim [...]
what exactly do you mean by inconsistency? if you mean changing my mind as the game progressed, then yes like p much everyone else i did that. if you mean something else, please explain what it is you are talking about.
i have not failed to acknowledge the 'case' against me, i have explained every part of it and have refuted it.
unable to keep track of who is voting me? really? i'd think scum would have every reason to know this (as would town obviously) but the simple fact is that i mistook boberz for having voted me because of his unwarranted 'move on rat' statement and the fact that he said he was going to follow mariyta when she put her vote on someone. that was you, antb, earlier but now that they had found a new target i thought they had continued with that behavior. and i have already explained not protecting boberz.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by pappums rat »

btw, i got the 4 from boberz, mariyta, lateralus22, and myself. obviously on re-reading that post you did not mention lat22, so i was mistaken, i thought you had put him in with the other two.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by pappums rat »

i could make up some garbage about what i expected to find if boberz flipped scum, but i aint gonna. i didnt know what to expect to find exactly in this scenario, i was just planning on looking through his interactions with other players and see if anything came up. not to mention he didnt exactly give too much incentive to keep him alive with his refusal to answer my question about ww555 and beefster. that was when i decided i was going to protect the person who i thought was most pro-town, regardless of whether that person had been threatened or not.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by pappums rat »

unvote
vote substrike22

i almost called him out on sunday when i noticed he was viewing this game at the time i was on (it was several hours after his post). then again on monday i saw him again and on his page it says he was on today as well. substrike has been flying below my radar all game (as has attm) but now that i read him in iso again it does seem like he was trying to agitate moose and get him even more enraged with his repeated reference to him as 'moos'. i can now see his tunneling of moose as scummy now rather than just out of irritation for moose's behavior. no one is giving credence to my case on boberz, and it is beginiing to make me less confident in my scumhunting abilities. im still going to keep my eye on my three suspects, but for now i am willing to compromise. i can see now that claiming these 3 were scum together is kind of a stretch, especially when none had yet flipped scum.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by pappums rat »

so you can vote after all.

just letting everyone know substrike is now at l-1, so no one can 'accidently' hammer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:52 am

Post by pappums rat »

drat.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by pappums rat »

dekes had me completely fooled. well played. i am sure i would have voted boberz as well if i had still been alive. i will concur with the others that this game was very well modded, good job ns.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”