theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Ok wow lotta new stuff since yesterday. I'll try to catch up now but it may be sometime tomorrow before I can make a good post. Have a couple busy days, and then I should have more free time after that.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Actually that was mostly just RVS fluff. Anyways...

1. EST
2. Completed two games, dead in two ongoing ones
3. Depends. My posting will vary a lot depending on how much free time I have. I'll try to get one a day, but no guarantees. Then again, sometimes I'll post 5-10 times, especially if I'm arguing with someone.

Vote: EA (erratus apathos)
for ultra-quick wagoning and spamming FoS's.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 am

Post by theplague42 »

Ummm....
Erratus Apathos wrote:
snip

"Trying to use semantics" no
"build an early game bandwagon" yes
Sound familiar? I'm not distorting facts. You directly said you wanted to start a bandwagon. Or are you just distorting facts?
Exilon wrote:
Erratus wrote:Let's walk through what just happened here. I put the FIRST vote on penpen, and I put the FIRST vote on Exilon. Plaguey here somehow comes to the conclusion that this constitutes "ultra-quick wagoning", while ignoring all the people who are, y'know, ACTUALLY WAGONING. Then he puts the FIFTH vote on me, with no hint of reservation. Does this sound like someone who honestly believes that quick wagoning is scummy?
Why are you getting so worked up for? That doesn't bound well for you. I think he was probably trying to say that you vote-hopped excessively, hence "ultra-quick wagoning" (since you started wagoning, or attempted to). I can see your logic, though, and agree partly to it.
Generally, I believe that people who react like that are generally scum. It's the same as a guilty person calling a lawyer, while an innocent person shouldn't have to. Just because you say that I was wrong doesn't make it true, no matter how much effort you put into it. I have a direct example for that, but it's an ongoing game that I'm dead in so I can't say anything about it.

And how am I contradicting myself? RVS has long been over, and I think you're scum. Apparently a few other people do as well. I voted you for a reason, where as your votes had little to no reasoning behind them other than the usual RVS stuff.
Exilon wrote:
Erratus wrote:Bullshit! Two FoS's is obviously not spamming. Why are you distorting the facts so terribly?
That's YOUR opinion, not HIS, and imposing yourself on him like that, while also accusing him of DISTORTING facts (not true) is bad.

Disagreeing with someone, while providing justification =/= Imposing one's opinions on others

The first is protown, the second is scummy. And you just blew off my radar.
It is indeed an opinion. FoS's are ways to put suspicion on someone without actually being committal about it. By voting for one person and putting FoS's on two others, you're spreading suspicion around as much as possible and trying to create town-on-town arguments.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by theplague42 »

You had all of Erratus' post in your post, so I just decided to use that to show that you ninja'ed me on some stuff :)
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Seriously dude, chill out. This is a game, not a life or death situation.
Erratus wrote:HE JUST ADMITTED MY ARGUMENTS AGAINST FATSO AND MAEMUKI ARE TOWN ON TOWN
No, I didn't. I said that you're trying to create town-on-town arguments. I never said that you were a part of those arguments. You're trying to get people to attack each other by making it seem like everyone is suspicious.
Erratus wrote:No, actually these aren't anyone's opinions. These are facts. I FoS'd twice. That is a FACT. It is normal for townies to have two FoS's out. That is a FACT. TRY AGAIN
Yes, that is a fact. But whether or not it's spamming is a matter of opinion. You're confusing facts with opinions. Did I ever say that you used more than two FoS's? I don't believe I did.
Erratus wrote:I said I wanted to start a bandwagon. Wanted. Did I actually start one? I guess if you count Maemuki's random vote as a wagon, but really, no, I didn't start a wagon. Regardless, the problem with your attack on me isn't that you voted me for wanting to start a wagon, it's that you did so while ignoring the people who actually were wagoning.
It doesn't matter whether you did or not. Intent is everything. The reason I chose you out of the wagoners is that you were trying desperately to get a wagon. The only other thing resembling a wagon was the one on you, which developed
after
you tried to get a wagon going at the bottom of page 1.
Erratus wrote:Yeah, cause your average innocent person understands the complex legal system perfectly.

Oh wait, no they don't! Your comparison is fucking stupid, bro. What the hell does anything I said have to do with calling a lawyer anyways?
It's really not that complex. A guilty person wants to defend themself, an innocent person shouldn't have to. Yes, an innocent person will have to defend themself somewhat, but not in the way you are.
Budja wrote:He is guilty of some of the accusations thrown at him (eg. wagonhopping, exaggeration) but at this stage they are more town than scumtells.
Elaborate, please.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 am

Post by theplague42 »

@mod
I'm really sorry about this, but I want to be replaced. I'll stay in until I find one myself, but I can't keep playing with someone who uses personal attacks and swearing to try to make his point.

Erratus, you're still mixing opinions with facts and misinterpreting my case.
1. It's my personal opinion that FoS's are a scumtell. It's not a fact.
2. Budja's logic for defending you is ridiculous. He says that you're doing scummy things, but for some reason claims that it's a towntell.
3. It was your intent to start an early bandwagon, even though it failed.
4. The desperation was that you completely OMGUS'ed someone, then claimed that you weren't. This was even pointed out by AGar IIRC. I view it as a scumtell because you wanted to avoid accusations of OMGUS in the RVS. OMGUS isn't even a scumtell in RVS, yet you really seemed to want to avoid being accused of it.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am

Post by theplague42 »

I still want to be replaced, but I had already put a request in the replacement queue. Still, I disagree that he hasn't attacked personally. Sorry again.
Part of the problem.
theplague42
theplague42
Mafia Scum
theplague42
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by theplague42 »

Then I'll try to do that.

1. It's my opinion that it was overusing FoS's, not a fact. That Erratus used two was a fact. My interpretation is an opinion.
2. Whether or not the wagon succeeded doesn't matter. He intended to, and that is scummy.
3. I'll concede the town-on-town arguments point. That's what scum do, but there's no evidence that Erratus (or anyone for that matter) has tried to create arguments between people
4. The spamming and general unpleasantness I don't like. It's not directly scummy, but it's suspicious how he reacted after I voted him.
Part of the problem.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”