Mini 74 - It's over.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:57 pm

Post by willows_weep »

confirm
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

Forum rules and guidelines (letter and spirit folks)
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=14372
willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer
Location: On a chair in which I used to sit, took a pencil and I wrote the following on it...It's dark in here

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:44 am

Post by willows_weep »

I will vote when I find a real reason to. I don't want to be random or clueless...[note I said want...if need be...need be]

ZONEACE said:
...sorry not looking to lynch you thoth just lookin gto get the information train moving
Yes, information is nice.
( I hope I spelled your name properly. wait...let me check...oh hmm all caps...I will fix it...but keep this stuff in parenthesis)
What is the point of using foul language, downright rudeness, slurs, etc on a gaming site? This is really distasteful.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:13 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hi I am here.

Hello, I did post here(this thread) today at 8:44 am.

And yes ages I have posted other places as well today.

I haven't posted much here ( 1 today and the other when I confirmed)
Because there isn't any information that I can see yet. I post when I have a question, I see interesting things and want to point it out, am being asked a question, voting, confirming,explaining...I am sure there are other times too but, yea...I only post right now because You asked me to say something. I am going to take a nap now though...pantera calls me...(music) :)

Enjoy your day Riven, ages, and all of the players of course.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:04 am

Post by willows_weep »

>sigh< ... I would like to vote...even maybe an fos...but I don't see any reason to yet...how does this ball get rolling?? I don't want to break my rule on voting just cause. I want things to go on...you know? Whose going to bring on the funnin'
(
Oh btw, happy anniversary Medicated Lain. (starting tomorrow)[/quote]

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:57 pm

Post by willows_weep »

What is an OMGUS vote?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:00 am

Post by willows_weep »

Thanks Thoth.
...yea that's all I have to post...>coughs and looks at the tumble weeds...oh ...that's pretty...<

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #90 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:41 pm

Post by willows_weep »

vote:Riven

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:43 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh I am sorry, scratch the post I made about needing a real reason. That was waaay earlier in the game, when no one was doing anything, and there were no changes, and I wasn't suspicious of anyone.
I voted for riven there because I am just nit picking. Riven had asked me to post, and then ages I think said he think he may have seen me post else where on the board that day.
So I just voted Riven because Riven asked about me.

Sorry about the mood swing, and just voting without real real motive, but still that post was really early in the game ...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:34 am

Post by willows_weep »

Oh ok in that case
unvote:Riven

VOTE:AGES

Why? Because well thursday is coming...and this isn't moving too fast.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:18 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Why am I getting FOS'ed again?
(Again as in remind me, not again as in another time)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #137 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:06 pm

Post by willows_weep »

No way....my vote was on Riven.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #139 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:42 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh dude...thanks Riven. I forgot about that. I mean I did look before I posted that last one but I still hadn't seen it.
Sorry about that.
Well ok. Hmm...let me check on how many ages had at that time...one sec. If I can even find where I voted him...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:00 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh I see I was the 5th vote on ages.

I kind of explained why I voted him though didn't I?
I had said
Oh ok then,
To when Zoneace said
Honestly guys i think we need to lynch someone anyone. THose who are currently not voting for either ages or I should pick one of us because well as we all know no lynch helps the mafia and well helping the mafia=badness of course i would prefer you pick ages cause well i dont want to die and i also do think ages is very suspicious as ive said in multiple earlier posts.
I hadn't thought of any suspicions for Zoneace.
And I wasn't thinking about what number my vote was.
I will look over things and post my findings in the later AM...maybe around...8-11AM.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:13 pm

Post by willows_weep »

I hadn't liked the reasons they gave. When I did vote for Riven it was because I was irked by the fact Riven asked me to post.

I thought I gave that reason though.The deadline worried me because I hadn't found anyone really really suspicious. So when Zoneace had said players should pick, I simply picked. I had not thought Zoneace was suspicious.
And I did not finish off the vote ( thinking that by finish you mean the 6th and final vote) Gin placed that. My vote was 5th.

hmm actually now that you mention it...you say there was two days till the deadline when I voted? It had seemed more impending when I was reading the posts before the one I voted ages.

Hm...why exactly does it seem people think/thought/ (remember I said seem) I put the last vote on ages...when ages himself said:
gins just killed me without giving me a chance to defend myself?

It was 5 according to Stewies last vote count, and then gin's voted me, so im dead!
yea....

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:25 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, I only knew that I wasn't the last.
I had noticed though that there was confusion on the vote tallies, and then there seemed to be a revote going on ( this should be seen on page 5) and the usual voting actions

And I was almost the 4th vote( If I had read Zoneace' post 13mins earlier)

What I meant by
"oh ok then"(see post where I voted on pg. 5)
is that
the 2 posts previous to mine both voted ages with Zoneace mentioning deadlines, and urgency in picking one of two, and ML's vote moving to ages because no one was showing interest in gin.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:30 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Yggsdrasil said
If you are a mafia, then this could just be an attempt to make an excuse for trying to hurry the lynching of ages
this makes me think of this...

Zoneace said:
Honestly guys i think we need to lynch someone anyone. THose who are currently not voting for either ages or I should pick one of us because well as we all know no lynch helps the mafia and well helping the mafia=badness of course i would prefer you pick ages cause well i dont want to die and i also do think ages is very suspicious as ive said in multiple earlier posts.
what does anyone else make of that? I am simply asking because it popped into my head after Yggdrasils post ( after I reread as well)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #162 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:12 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm, I like many characters. It disturbs me how some people's avatars look much bigger than 80p...I would change them more often if I was always in the mood to resize.

That is true.

Where does this come from?

Riven says:
You seem change your avatar as much as your story
The "story" part.
I have just been responding as I have seen people mention my name. At least I try to respond specifically to their post ( exactly what they say about me).

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #164 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:40 am

Post by willows_weep »

I will be gone till Thursday.

take care!

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:05 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Isn't it so interesting how most of the time people say "his" "he"
and such...it's a bit bothersome most of time, and I don't know why the male pronoun is most always used in the gender assumption.
In these posts I try and use he/she/SI/NI (specific identity, non identifying)
Or I just say the persons name alot well that and non gender specific stuff...I am very wary of that stuff...I get paranoid about being so correct for others sometime...I even worry when I bump into someone, after I say sorry sir or madame...I worry maybe I have just offended someone...I worry a lot...This isn't the worry thread...Im tired....was on a greyhound for 12hours...it was only supposed to be 9hrs 25mins. Then on the transit for an hour, then my ride didn't pick me up so I walked...

hmm...I am tired...

Take care.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 3:44 am

Post by willows_weep »

That is really weak...you know that right?

So if someone is lurking( not posting much)...they are scummy seeming...if someone is posting uninformative things they seem scummy, and if they are posting a good number that are informative they could still be scummy?
And then...these are also town related? ( active/lurking seeming scum? active/lurking seeming townie?

( These are simply questions, I am not saying you=Zoneace said them all)

So tell me what exactly is the right things to post? Right is dependent on what you are, and then what you want to seem to be.
SoI don't see what you're getting at with your reasoning that makes for me seeming scummy.
There are no rules that say we can't make off topic posts.
So does me making o/t and seemingly useless posts make me scummy? And why? ( those are pretty much to Zoneace, because they are based on his accusing me with what I think weak reasoning)

Have you noticed there hasn't been much to say in this game save pure speculation?
(there are some useful posts here though though useless and useful meanings are up to you in some cases)
And where has it left us all?
We are down 2 townies, cop, backup cop, and back up doctor.

Oh and...why did you say "he/she/it"
You make it seem as if my post was USEFUL after all(the intention of that post was just to promote thinking about sensitive subjects like that)

But what in the world is IT. Would you like someone to call you that? Its not just about using pronouns to ensure safety of others, its about providing respect, maybe you haven't noticed that when people are called IT it doesn't send the warm fuzzies.

Think about it.

p.s. Don't you* just hate when I write so much, all the asides, ellipsis
and so many thoughts in one post, etc. >Sigh< This was actually cut short!

*= you isn't being directed to any one person. Here it is used generally.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:55 am

Post by willows_weep »

but in your casem youve been posting a lot, yes, so others are seeing you as not guilty because they think you are taking an active approach
When did the others say anything that would suggest they were thinking like this? Its just a question

Hm why did you feel the need to say your vote stands in bold? It's not like it was ages and ages ago...

Oh and yes trying to trick people into a false sense of security is SCUMMY. On all levels, in MS and outside of it.
But no worries there.

yea thanks for explaining what you find scummy and why.So I at least have that part
( in reply to you asking if "everyone got that")
Though I don't agree to the overall decision, it's nice it's explained.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #182 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:44 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm...you're not very consistent with my name ML ....:c

But that aside, I will talk about other important things :D

I voted for Riven because Riven asked me to say something. I hadn't been posting much before that except to comment on how I didn't want to fling around votes, and when I confirmed.
Riven asking me to come out of my shell and post made me suspicious because I figured
A player would only ask other players to start talking in order to gain information. And I know it could be either town wanting to try and find other townies but it could also be mafia trying to find townies.(In my opinion so far)

Hm I was thinking along the lines of Riven, ML, ZONEACE being the scummy seeming players. Riven because of :
4 votes for ages, if the mod would count ML's vote, but it appears not
I first interpreted that as in saying " hey let's get ages"

and of course the reasons I have already stated for why I voted Riven.
But after that first interpretation and reading more, to me it seems more like Riven likes to prod people...like remind them of things they should be doing. Like me talking? ML unvoting before making another vote? Keeping tallies and records?
So that's some things I noticed about Riven and it's a bit suspicious to me because it's too much order!

Now ML because it's just a feeling. But not a feeling that is strong...its just me thinking " dude...hmm she seems a bit...scummie" ;)

Zoneace because
im gonna vote willows weep for making such a useless post, liek so many others. it seems like he/she/it trying to look like its doing something active inteh game but is really posting notings. seems scummy to me,

That looks like Zoneace is trying to get something ANYTHING conjuring up things that could possibly be a scummy action( real things just making them seem different from how they were). When Yggsdrasil wrote that I had made 15 posts, I was astonished. If you look at my track record you would notice that I post A LOT! And it's not all useful and then it's not all useless. You can check that stuff out if you check out my profile and press to look at all of my posts. Plus Zoneace voting for me is a scummy action, because Zoneace seems so intent on it.
( I understand that people have their suspicions and will be adamant about their beliefs until they are proven wrong...though some still go on...too bad though) ( Oh in this case I the only way to let Zoneace know that if he is town Zoneace is wasting his vote. But hey...if you are mafia then ...dude.)

Now Yggsdrasil...I don't really see as scummy at all because well Yggs has just been helpful to me. You know, reminding me to be aware of the vote count and well paying attention I suppose. ( but that's just me, I don't see why Yggs would be helpful if Yggs was mafia)

Thoth...well I haven't really investigated there, I did look at Thoths review but no thoughts there as yet.

Norinel: ditto

As for all the rest of the players...I haven't really any concrete thoughts on ( as if I think concretely...) Mostly because I haven't seen many posts from them lately(this page and not much or none on the previous) or what they say doesn't leave a lasting impression on me.

Ok I just looked back, and I see somethings from some other players but like I said no real lasting impression. I don't know why.

Ok I have to go. Aunt is expecting a call...landlines...Im sorry I don't have much time to look this over and edit.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:45 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Oh...there are no more players....no wonder

Wow...I am sorry I didn't remember. I've been so...out of some of it.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #191 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:26 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Hm didn't post starting from when? When the deadline was imposed? Or?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:27 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Medicated Lain said
If ZONE were innocent, the mafia would've killed him off by now, they've had plenty of chance.
can you explain that for me please?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:37 am

Post by willows_weep »

Thanks Norinel, for this
and
o/t for assuring me I am in the right spot for the other thread.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #230 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:53 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Right now ML seems a bit suspicious to me
I'll have to read over the game again. This is the one where there's probably two mafia left? Most suspicious being riven and willows_weep? Well actually nevermind that.. I'll read back later.
Well it looks kind of like throwing out nodes of suspicion to everyone. Mostly because she says nevermind yet still posts it in its entirety.
Thats all I have now. I thought about it right after ML had posted that, but it's not a very concrete thought just something that I noticed which is why I hadn't mentioned it before
So I am just putting this one thought out there in hopes the thread gets active...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #234 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 28, 2004 9:17 am

Post by willows_weep »

Well, I posted up there ^somewhere and I was hoping active convo would start but...it did for a bit.
I know I don't highly suspect anyone really.
I would go back to Riven though. I do like Yggs. comment on Riven bringing up the ages issue again...but I didn't actually look to see just how that is true or not yet. So I will check that out later. I have an appt. at 4.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #237 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:17 am

Post by willows_weep »

Hm can you give some reasons why you would pick me?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #240 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:03 pm

Post by willows_weep »

well I was going to post again yesterday after MLs and then today too but I had already posted yesterday. I pretty much usually say everything I have to say.

Riven said he was suspicious of me, ML pretty much has me on the top of her guilty list ( if you order her words that is what she seems to be saying) and I have asked why and they explained why. I know I have already explained my first day riven vote, and I have already told the players how I feel. I actually did that the other day (game day) I am sure. And I threw some more thoughts I had been having during this game day to help spur posts....

so pretty much this is my post whinning to stewie about how its not my fault :(
but I did laugh when you said "Do I have to make a deadline each day, so you post at least once a day?

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #242 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:16 pm

Post by willows_weep »

coattail of your suspicions? Where do you get that from? (even if youre not sure but...dude...)

BTW that response is spurred by my initial feeling of " dude I ride the coattails of no one!! er hopefully there isnt someone named no one..heheh"
and not er...anyones suspicions

omg..I really should not be on mscum when Im high on sugar. :c

"why I never in my life heard something as widdysome as that"
( new word)

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #244 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:46 pm

Post by willows_weep »

ohh ok. But that confuses me because ML is still suspicious of me for my voting Riven the first day and I hadnt ever completely lost my suspicion of Riven from that day.

but I get what youre saying. Always good to be safe

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #252 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:24 pm

Post by willows_weep »

So after every 3days we must post or perish???

anyone notice the sort of funny there??? post or perish?

I will post again in like...less than a half hour maybe. Will re read the thread etc make some notes mentally and then post about it to help out.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #254 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:54 pm

Post by willows_weep »

Ok after that whole ordeal I still only feel truely Fos'y about Riven and vote-esque about ML
I know I have explained myself on suspicions for both players but I noticed this again for ML

Medicated Lain-
I don't know people, alot of people seem to be posting against ZONEACE... and while I do see a sort of reason... random voting twice... however:

and

After looking through, the people that stand out are definately ZONEACE, ages, Thoth, and gin.
It irks me how staid on players that turned out to be pro-town ML was.

Norinel and Yggsdrasil...I am not sure on yet.

After I re read the thread I felt I should not have said anything about posting again. I feel repetitive.

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #259 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:34 am

Post by willows_weep »

Wait...well how many mafia is there most likely to be left?Im going to go check out how many are gone. I think only two though...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #267 (isolation #35) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:41 am

Post by willows_weep »

wow...well that is a way to stop inactivity and lack of progress...

its soon night then right?

I hope it doesn't last too long. That would be inactivity again technically

oooo why are you two using the evil faces
???

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #269 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 11:24 am

Post by willows_weep »

well...I guess thats a reason you two had the evil faces...

willows_weep
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willows_weep
willow, the mafia slayer
willow, the mafia slayer

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:19 pm

Post by willows_weep »

...oooo trying to stay quiet???

I could have sworn I was trying to help stewie out with posting every time he did...

who were your targets?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”