Mini 1193: Hacker's Panic mafia. (Game Over)

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

/confirm
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Vote: CooLskins

For being in a game I'm modding and a game I'm playing in. For shame.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:54 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

CooLskins wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:
CooLskins wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:Wait, we've got a hydra in the game? Not too pleased about that.

yes actually. I believe I made it very clear in the queue that this is a hydra. If you are very much apposed to it (after talking to bub) we could easily replace out.

Nah, I can suck it up and deal with it. To tell the truth, I didn't read any of the Queue, I just typed "/in for next". I have a bit of trouble reading hydras because of my scumhunting style, so don't be surprised if later in the game I do something like ask a question and demand that one specific head answer.

Anyhoo, let's get down to business.
Vote: Surye
. He knows why.

That is great. I should try doing that to other hydra's too.

@Zodiak, But, that's only half my account :cry: :cry: :cry:

-CooLDoG

orly? Then how the hell could you get my name wrong?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:21 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Wow. Beck is putting out lots of content. Would like to post more, but the game I'm currently modding takes ages to mod due to [REDACTED], and I need to leave ASAP. Sorry.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Parama wrote:Hrezs, Zodiark, don, xvart, and kondi all need to post more; they all have 5 or less posts, and at least one of those is pregame for each.

-ponders for a moment-

-looks back at the quicklynch the day before-

-leers-

Hrezs wrote:
Parama wrote:
vote: Hrezs

since there's two more scum, and Hrezs is one of them.

Hows this work again? I came back to read the game and the thread was closed.

Also you just called
people scum, and said
more scum left?

Sounds like a scumslip.

Vote: Parama

Of note: I havent actually read day 1

Can you say epic reaching?

Vote:Celebloki

Hammering a claimed OSV = bad

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day = terrible

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI = scum

Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI, and the claimed OSV flips OSV = if your not scum, I need to relearn how to scumhunt.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:Coolskins said something about not wanting to play with newbies. Deselby claimed to be a newbie. Coolskins said I'm looking forward to playing with you. I would quote but it's hard with the phone. Seems to me like Coolskins and deselby had time to get acquainted in scumchat before the game.

Going back over the game, I feel I should point out the slight misrep here.

CooLskins wrote:
Haschel Cedricson wrote:Wait, we've got a hydra in the game? Not too pleased about that.

yes actually. I believe I made it very clear in the queue that this is a hydra. If you are very much apposed to it (after talking to bub) we could easily replace out.

@Beck, okay, I just didn't want to have two complete noobs like we had last game that we played in.

deselby wrote:@coolskins, I am a noob, I have played 1 newbie game. I will try not to damage your sanity too much.

CooLskins said, and I quote, that he "didn't want two complete noobs...", not that he didn't want to play with noobs full stop.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Celeblokis refusal should make him jump up in scumminess, but for some reason it just gives of a town vibe. And honestly, hammering a VI is hardly a massive scumtell.
Unvote

don_johnson wrote:C'est moi? Xvart is my neighbor btw. So im a wee bit shocked by the accusation.

I don't like this one bit. It reads of "I'm getting a little suspicion, so I'm going to claim to try to get into the 'obvtown' chair".

xvart wrote:It is true. We are neighbors. I've been racking my brain for the life of me about our moderator and his opinions on neighbors since we were in a game together a while back and there were two town neighbors but
Humble didn't say anything definitive about neighbors and alignments other than alignments are unknown
. don did not talk in the neighbor QT at all pre game.

The bolded just makes dons claim worse. He conveniently forgot to mention that he doesn't know his neighbors alignment, which would be an important aspect of a claim, unless you are claiming solely for the sake of trying to make yourself obvtown.

Vote: don_johnson
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

So, I'm being suspected for not liking yesterdays hammer, then, finding the non-defense townish, moving onto my next scum read? Right.

bob has said 'Go look at Zodiark', then since then has harassed everyone for their opinion on me and deselby, without even posting a case, apart from the aforementioned "Look at him" and , against deselby, saying "I don't like how deselby is reacting to my CooLskins vote" and "You've outed yourself as scum lolololol". Yet, despite these "cases", you decided to pointlessly wagon Hrezs when the wagon against him hit full steam. Seriously, your last post is the closest you have come to providing any reason for voting, and its not even a reason.

UNVOTE
Vote: bobsnox
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Antihero wrote:deselby looks like textbook newbtown to me. I'm not sure what bob has a problem with.

Zodiark13 wrote:So, I'm being suspected for not liking yesterdays hammer, then, finding the non-defense townish, moving onto my next scum read? Right.

Point completely missed.
I'll give you one more shot to find what we have a problem with and then address it (hint: read 181 and then read 242; it should jump out at you).

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because I have a meta of replacement jumping right onto a wagon with me on it, but seriously? Pointing at posts and saying "These posts are why you are scum, go look at them and think about what you've done wrong" is not how this game is played.

bobsnox wrote:lolZodiark

UNVOTE: Hrezs
VOTE: Zodiark

His reaction is confscum to me. Hrezs is still a good lynch but Zodiark is just bad bad scum.

And here I was thinking you would try to pull the OMGUS card, and yet you go and defy all my expectations and OMGUS me. So, let's review. In less that 24 hours, bob has;

Voted me, with the only reason provided being 'Hey! Look!',
Unvoted me to jump on the Hrezs wagon, without providing any reasoning.
Re-voted me, with nothing more than 'Lolobvscum'

If thats not scum desperate to push an easy lynch, I don't know what is. TBH, if I were a betting man(and I'm not FTR, unless we're dealing with virtual money), I would put money on the idea that the reason barely anyone has commented on your so-called 'obv-scum catch' is that noone can see why it makes me obvscum, and are worried that this is some retarded, Fate-esque 'If you don't see why this makes him obvscum, you're obvscum with him' ploy.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:27 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Celebloki wrote:I believe the intent for people to go look at these posts was to draw their own conclusions instead of taking the theory from other people. In 181 you call me scum for hammering a VI, then 242 when you unvote me you say its hardly a massive scumtell. That's a direct contradiction to yourself which is a scumtell. I said you were obviously looking for the easiest bandwagon to follow because of these 2 posts. You vote me hoping it would develop into something, then when that bandwagon never got off the ground you contradicted your earlier case and unvoted me, moved on to don who was getting flak for the neighbor stuff and voted him, the next current bandwagon. That's why you're obvscum. The fact that instead of looking for your own mistake, you attack the idea of analyzing it is another scumtell. This makes you omgobvscum

So this is the so-called excellent scumslip that bob pulled out of nowhere to drop a wagon on my head with. Allow me a moment to stop my sides bursting from laughter.

Okay. The first part of this wagon is a combination of misrep and taking things out of context. The misrep is so because it requires the assumption that by saying that Celeblokis hammer isn't a massive scumtell, that I don't consider it a scumtell at all. The "taking things out of context" part is so because, in the post where I say that the hammer isn't much of a scumtell, I say that Celeblokis reaction to the votes put against him for it gave me a town vibe, enough to counter-balance the scumtell of the hammer.

bob, by purposely not bringing forth the content of the case, but rather quoting post numbers, you have not only made the case difficult to defend, but you have also created an avenue for your scumbuddies to mindlessly jump onto the wagon, with nothing more than "Okay, I see where you are going with this", which Antihero did. Then he pretended to understand by offering to provide the reasons, then lying in wait until someone else did, then pop up and say "Awwww, they beat me to it", which Antihero did.

CooLskins wrote:I totally disagree with CooLDoG.

unvote; vote: zodiark

If Don is scum, then I don't know what he was smoking to come up with all that about the role PM. Seriously. Scum don't do that.

Looking back, I've found that Zodiark is scum. He's changed his vote three times today, each time to the biggest wagon, and the contradictions are terribad.

Vote #1: Hey, celi hammered a townie. Must be scum.

Vote #2: Oops, I guess hammering a townie isn't that bad. Sorry. BTW, oooooh pretty don wagon.

Vote #3: OMFG! Bob's got a bigger wagon than don! MUST JUMP!!!

I get the feel that he isn't serious about any of his votes; which is classic scum behavior.

This post is so full of misrep, I'm surprised that your not trying to convince everyone else that this is someone else doing this. Did you read my posts at all? Did you even look at my reasoning? No, you didn't, because if you did, this post would not have been posted.

xvart wrote:Celebloki has a good catch. Given the context of and his voting pattern around this time makes this is a solid case and wagon. I'll keep my vote on Parama until Zodiark has a chance to respond but I don't see anything that could really convince me otherwise.

If that is your intention, then why even wait? I'm at L-3, so theres no concern about scum quickhammering. This is just bad, saying "I find him scummy, but I'm not going to vote for him."
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry, been having issues getting online in the last few days. Expect a post tomorrow.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Celebloki wrote:specifically people like Zodiark and Hescel who said on Wednesday that they'd post "tomorrow" and then never did, all the while Hrezs was sitting at L-1.

Way to confuse lurking with connection issues. Not like I would have hammered anyways. All I saw from Hrezs was him not liking the wagon on me.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:Ok gotta look elsewhere for now. Maybe we come back to Zodiark but I don't think we should start there. Parama who else do you suspect?

Wow. Just wow. You spent all of yesterday pushing my lynch for changing my mind after calling someone obvscum, and now your other "obvscum" flips town and you start epic backtracking?

Vote: bobsnox

Parama wrote:
vote: Zodiark

more than obvious.

All I see is you trying to ride on the wave of common town opinion, without any reasoning or justification, even more so considering this is the first time you have said anything about me.

don_johnson wrote:Iso of blok makes me think he jailed kondi night one. Probably zodiark last night. Heavy zod suspicion would point to a defensive kill I guess. Zod needs to show up big or hang I will concur, but theres no need for a speed lynch.

I have to concur with Parama in that you are not reading the thread. Celebloki was pushing my lynch the least. Were I scum, I would have gone after bob or CooLskins. They were pushing my lynch much harder, were pushing to continue today, and CooLskins at least followed up on that promise.

Also, your logic is flawed. You say that he probably jk'd me last night, yet, in the next sentence, say I tried to kill him last night? If he tried to jk me, and I tried to kill him, why is he dead?

CooLskins wrote:
Vote: Zodiark

Still scum for the same reasons. I don't appreciate antihero's disappearance, though.

-bub

And yet no mention on the other pusher of my wagon bailing?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:
Celebloki wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:
Hammering a claimed OSV less than a week since the start of the day just because the claimed OSV is a VI = scum

Zodiark13 wrote:
And honestly, hammering a VI is hardly a massive scumtell.

Vote: Zodiark13

oh hey. a contradiction. Zodiark gets to be lynched either today or tomorrow. Take your pick.

There's literally no reason to elaborate.
Oh btw Celebloki flipped town.

And what does his alignment have to do with your lack of case?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Parama wrote:Celebloki made the only case I care about. I literally see no reason for further discussion.

So in other words, your just going to sheep the case of a dead townie, just because said townie is confirmed? Excellent logic, and by excellent I mean absolutely horrible. Make a proper case, don't pry one out of a dead mans hands.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:Ok screw it. You try to clear a guy and he rages on you.

VOTE: Zodiark

1. OMGUS much?
2. I'm not raging. And since when was that an excuse to vote for someone?
3. You can clear me, and yet you are happy to see me hang. Smells of scum looking for an easy lynch to me.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:47 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:You are either terrible town or scum. Your play is beyond scummy regardless of my evidence that suggests you might not be scum. You are still the best suspect based on your atrocious treatment of this game from the very beginning. It wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what I am. Knowing that you'd be my target, I wouldn't be surprised if you guys had someone else send in the NK.

Way to out yourself as a tracker. Also, nice WIFOM attack there. Paint my play as bad all you like, yours has been worse. I mean, having evidence to clear someone, and yet saying that you won't mention what it is just to let a player be lynched? As I said, scum looking for an easy lynch if ever there was.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:42 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

bobsnox wrote:the theories are separate; I haven't decided which one is best yet. Obviously Zodiark is not scum if the second theory is accurate. I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone. All of my statements regarding my targets have been couched in terms of probability and likelihood. Zodiark could easily still be scum regardless that I saw no action last night. No scum team in its right mind would send him to do the kill last night as someone pointed out.

That's a horrible replacement post and I'm starting to lean toward leaving Zodiark alone for today and getting rid of the awol slots.

bobsnox wrote:I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone.

bobsnox wrote:
I don't have evidence to clear anyone. I haven't even tried to clear anyone.

bobsnox wrote:Ok screw it. You try to clear a guy and he rages on you.

Lynch the fucking liar with fire.

FTR, I think thats CooLdog, since CooLdog just got lynched in the game I'm modding. XD
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:43 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Or it could be a failed hydra too...
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:45 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Parama wrote:Nice try Zodiark, but that's not a contradiction. bobsnox is just bad at words or something.

Quick to defend scumbuddies. Noted.

bobsnox wrote:jumping all over a miswording is pretty bad play. I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, not clear you 100%. This is consistent with what I said earlier about Parama:
bobsnox wrote:There is a reason I seem like a buddy with Parama, btw. He is not today's lynch and neither am I. He may be at a later time but we need a lot more evidence to go off of.

you really need to read the whole game and stop tunneling a claimed town PR.

Perhaps I quoted the wrong posts or something. You claimed to have knowledge that would clear me, and yet you refused to provide such evidence, preferring to let my get lynched instead, despite said evidence. Now, you took heat for the claim, and are now saying that you don't even have any evidence. And what exactly is the relevence of the quote, other that your usual BS of trying to lead the town? It's all you've done all game.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Oh well.

Vote:Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Yay, my first scum game and I won. Image
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:06 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

deselby wrote:thanks HP for modding too btw

This. So much. HP is just the bestest mod ever.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”