Mini 50 (Newer York Confidential) Game Over!

gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 8:24 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote:JazzRed
for creating a 1/2-way believable explaination in the 1st post. I'll bet he knows something that he aint letting on. It's that other 1/2 that worries me.
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:57 pm

Post by gslamm »

Alright discusion started. Now lets see if we got anything:
PBuG wrote:I have a feeling that the woman killed PolarBoy, then herself.
Obviously, JazzRed is the equivalent of a Townie, or else he would have voted instead of waited for others to vote. I'm going to vote for anybody that votes for JazzRed or lurks.
"The woman" is a NPC <Non-Player-Character as I read it>
Not so obviously...
A PBuG - JazzRed connection Hmmm...
JazzRed wrote:jasonpingpong, voting no lynch is worse then killing a townie. That's because during the night, another person (or two) who are innocent are going to get killed. At least if we lynch someone we get some info. Because of your no lynch stance, I will FOS: jasonpingpong
Also my vote will stand where it is
**gslamm**
at least until we hear again from gslamm. So I advise that people don't jump on the banwagon and get him lynched before then.
Unvote/Fos:JazzRed
for making sense when everyone else, myself included, is confused. Again I'll bet he knows something.
Vote:PBuG
For making no sense and trying to confuse things, himself included, more. I'll bet he .... Nah that would just be mean.

I have to agree no lynch should not even be considered.
Now you've heard from me :) Is it the consensus that I should claim? I'm cool with that but really don't see any reasoning behind the threat.

Let's look at something else for a minute. Usually when the mafia has a family name it means there is more than one family. I'm even leaning towards unfos'ing JazzRed if/when another mafia family name comes up, meaning he's just as wrong/confused about what happened last night as the rest of us.
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 7:45 am

Post by gslamm »

JasonPP: I think we have a little more than random here. <See above posts>
PBuG wrote: I just decided to vote for the first person to vote for the first person to post (sorry if that was confusing).
AND
PBuG wrote:I'm the Symphony Mafia Bodyguard. I can protect one person each day.
Your role claim seems to be missing a few pieces of information. You protect a person each
DAY
? From what do you guard this Mafia during the day?

My vote stands until you finish your claim. Like what's your name and motive... Do you have a night choice ? etc,etc,etc...

Rite:
rite wrote:vote: gslamm for being ugly
I heard a good one a few months ago: "This preist walks into a bar..." :lol:
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:56 pm

Post by gslamm »

I just got home from work and caught up with whats been said.
rite wrote:Since no one is scummier than anyone else, I'd like to retain my vote on gslamm. If you question my reasonings, see my first post.

He's Ugly.
If you ever decide to jump out of a plane let me know. I'll make sure you get some extra freefall time. :roll:
PBuG wrote:Okay, from what I understand,
I'm part of the mafia
but I'm not really mafia.
Geez how easy does it get?
JazzRed wrote:Fair enough, I am the member of a "mafia" group but, as I've said, it's a mason group by another name.
We have two mafia groups. One of which has a bodyguard (Daytime Martyr?) and either a SK or other killer type (if the other Mafia doesn't kill). This just seems far too overloaded against us. Even if there is no SK and both mafias did have a night kill it would be almost unbalanced.

I don't want to end this post before I
Fos:FinalFear
Your one post so far sounds awfully contrived.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:25 am

Post by gslamm »

Lurking aint cool, but if Viarostultega aint playing lets get them replaced.

There are others here whose participation is weak. They are playing but not saying much or much of importance anyway.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 14, 2003 6:50 am

Post by gslamm »

Hey Neighbor: Found this in the signup thread.
PBuG wrote: I hate being lynched... /in for next, hopefully I'm pro-town this time.
Only one death last night, any theories?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:40 pm

Post by gslamm »

FinalFear wrote:Since it was a lone gunman, that probably signifies A serial Killer or a Vigilante right?

is there a doc in this game?
I'd give long odds against Rite being selected by a vig. I'm leaning towards believing we have a SK in this game. That would make the mafia masons pro-town.

But it's the last sentence that changes my FOS into a
Vote:FinalFear
of course there is a doc (or another type protector). Geez, even the mafia had a "Bodyguard."

Care to explain your vote yesterday? You claimed it was random, but if you had other reasons we'd like to hear it.

To the rest of the town:
Hello out there. Mini 50 needs your input. I promise to be Freindly.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 15, 2003 7:19 pm

Post by gslamm »

Unvote:FinalFear
...but I'd still like to hear an explanation.

I guess Fishbulbs comments on the newspaper will have to wait till monday. Grr.

To the Mod: Can you get replacements for the 6 players who have yet to participate Day 2. I'd really like to play. Hope your vacation is going well.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 16, 2003 6:14 am

Post by gslamm »

A vigilante might decide the town was better off without JazzRed or FinalFear. A SK (or the mafia) would probably avoid them since the controversie surrounding them makes it more likely they'll get lynched anyways. If it was a vig, they were probably also responsible for Tigris night 1 kill. That would just be so wrong...

This makes me feel rite might have been a SK hit.

I'm puzzled over the 1 kill. The only explanation I can imagine is a doc or other blocker (maybe a reporter?). I reserve my opinion on FishBulb until he returns with some kind of explanation. I encourage the rest of you to do the same. FinalFear is still the most suspicious to me.

I take back the replacement request, I wasn't thinking about the power outage.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:02 pm

Post by gslamm »

Hmmm. I was kinda hopeing for more...

FinalFear: Were still waiting for an explanation for your day one vote for JazzRed. Your "Is there a doc?" comment is making you seem suspicious also. I (and others) are only holding off voting to let you defend yourself.

Jasonpingpong: Feel free to join in the game. Really, it's a lot more fun when everyone participates.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:15 pm

Post by gslamm »

Riven wrote:More discussion is required... we currently dont have much to go on, and need someone to make a slip-up :)
I still cant get over the fact that a mason group would be labelled a mafia family? very suspicious i reckon.
I'm afraid thats why some players may be posting so little.

I'm not sure what else to go on here. Fishbulb didn't do anything suspicious last night,(per the paper) and there was no mafia kill last night. Hmmm... How 'bout it Neighbor?

For now I'm buying the mason/retired mafia thing... but am keeping my eye on JazzRed. I feel if we don't get confirmation of his story soon ...

FinalFear's explanation was kind of weak, but I'm inclined to believe it. Should we force a role claim? Yep!
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:36 pm

Post by gslamm »

Ok letting the quoting thing slide for now, although that is a MAJOR rules breach. Your role name is cop but your a vigilante? So you don't get investigation results or such? That sort of makes sense seeing as we have two dead cops already.

I strongly suggest you NOT use your night kill until we have an agreed upon target. I've seen too many vig's killing townies.

I'd rather have more discusion, and have Jasonpingpong replaced if he's not going to play. I hate repeating day one tactics but do think we should turn our attention elsewhere. Suggestions?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:00 am

Post by gslamm »

In the interest of moving things along a little:

I've gone over the last 5 pages again and have an uneasy feeling about Coolbot. Nothing definate and nothing I can point to and say "Hmm this looks scummy."

Vote:Coolbot
If anyone wants to defend him I'll move on to the next unknown. Really just shameless bandwagoning to get more discussion going. Feel free to start your own bandwagons or join this one...

FF: Who should we vig kill tonight? I still think thats a bad move. Shooting in the dark just to keep from losing a bullet is more likely to get a townie killed.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:17 pm

Post by gslamm »

myself wrote:FF: Who should we vig kill tonight? I still think thats a bad move. Shooting in the dark just to keep from losing a bullet is more likely to get a townie killed.
Ooops that was ment to be directed at
JazzRed
since I had just said :
myself wrote:I strongly suggest you NOT use your night kill until we have an agreed upon target. I've seen too many vig's killing townies.
Everyone: Don't get carried away with the Coolbot mini-wagon. Lets put some pressure on and see what he has to say.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 21, 2003 8:34 am

Post by gslamm »

Point taken. That still leaves the question who? Heck, we're still trying to figure out who to lynch.

I was not suggesting he never use it, and I understand he
may
be a target tonight.

Consider this: We have one or two kills tonight and add the vig kill. Suddenly were down to 5 or 6 players left. At least 2, maybe 3 are evil. How is that going to end?

This is very different from advocating no lynch.

Coolbot: Feel like volunteering some info? or are you waiting for a third vote?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 21, 2003 10:12 am

Post by gslamm »

I was not suggesting a claim. or at least not a full claim.

Again I don't think pressuring Jazzred is going to get us anything we haven't already heard.

Who else should we ask to hear from? If no one steps up or points at another suspect I'll volunteer a little tidbit tonight when I get back from work.

My name is Freindly and Fishbulbs name is Neighbor. Also I confirm FinalFears name is Goodman.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 21, 2003 9:37 pm

Post by gslamm »

mneme wrote:Someone will be replacing Jasonpingpong
The Someone ? or just someone? Will someone please let us know when JPP has been replaced and the replacement is caught up with the rest of us?
Alright I've ran out of "someone " jokes for now.

Fishbulb wrote:Why did you do that, gslamm? No one was asking us to role claim... I'm leaning more towards Riven. Anyone with me?
I did that hoping to jumpstart some direction to the game. Note I haven't revealed my role or yours (which I know), I mearly confirmed FinalFear as at least giving his proper name and making sure you knew that I was not doing that because I have some connection with him. (Since you and I have no connection). While I'm at it: I am not one of the mafia masons either.

I may have made myself a more interesting night target. Or maybe thats what the killers will think I'm trying to do, Or maybe they'll think I'm trying to make them think thats what I'm trying to do... either way I would ask the blocker/doc to pick the same target tonight so that at least I only risk one killer. :wink:

unvote:Coolbot
since I said I would if anyone (got to be careful now about saying someone) pointed another direction ...
Vote:Riven
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:07 am

Post by gslamm »

CoolBot wrote:More baseless voting, gslamm? You seem to being through stuff on the wall just to see what sticks, here. I'm still waiting for somebody to confirm JazzRed claim, so just a
fos: gslamm
now.
Yes, more baseless voting. Or sort of baseless. Actually it's on the basis of Fishbulb pointing at him. (Riven) Thowing stuff on the wall? Ok. Isn't that how the game is played?
Coolbot wrote:Riven is innocent

Ok.
unvote:Riven

I was kind of working this from the other side. JazzRed hasn't outed his buddies but if we guess one ... either he comes to the defense or the accused comes out. This still leaves open the question weather the mafia masons are a killing group or not. Still pressuring JazzRed seems to be the way the group wants to go so if nothing developes soon I'll thow my vote on him instead of against the wall.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:57 pm

Post by gslamm »

Night Stalker wrote:
CoolBot wrote:Riven is innocent.
And this is convincing, how? You know this how? Am I missing something that gslamm saw to make him unvote Riven?
Ok convincing is definately an overstatement. I'm also interested in what this flat declaration is based on. I unvoted only since this established a connection of some kind between Coolbot and Riven. (And since my vote wasn't very firmly grounded to start with. Read the thrown on the wall speil)

Lets guess as to the composition of this game.
  • gslamm - myself
  • FinalFear -Vig
  • Fishbulb - known

• Riven - connected to Coolbot
  • Coolbot - connected to Riven

• Someone/jasonpingpong - MafiaMason
  • JazzRed - MafiaMason

• Night Stalker/Viarostultega - ???

• Tigris - Cop dead
  • PolarBoy -Cop dead
  • PbUG -MafiaBodyguard dead
  • Rite -Thief dead
We have evidence of the following roles (I could be very wrong here but let's see):
  • 2 cops (dead)
  • thief (dead)
  • MafiaBodyguard (dead)
  • Vig
  • 2 other roles(myself and Fishbulb)
  • 2 Mafia Masons
  • a blocker/Doc
  • a SK
  • ???
One of these "groups" and one of these loners are killers! To keep from being accused of performing the pasta test again, I'll withhold my vote till [-]someone[/-] somebody produces a theory on who to lynch today.

If we can also agree who should be vig killed I'm all for that too, but we have to be sure most of us agree on the target.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 23, 2003 2:28 pm

Post by gslamm »

JazzRed wrote:Here's my best effort to figure everything out...
I'd love to pick this little gem apart piece by piece, but you beat me to the punch with your disclaimer and words like speculation and conjecture. Anyways I think your about halfway right.
JazzRed wrote:Riven in the beginning confirmed the existence of the Symphony Mafia...
Here's where it falls apart: Just chiming in with "Yeah, There is a Symphony mafia" after YOU stated it, doesn't mean anything. It doesn't confirm the innocence of the person making the statement (Riven) or the person saying he is innocent (Coolbot).

Also it seems like your argueing that FinalFear both is and is not a vigilante. You insist that he kill somebody, anybody, doesn't really matter to you who, to confirm that he is what he says.
I'm the one arguing for him not to use his night kill, until we agree on who to target
Are you volunteering?

I confirmed his name as well as FishBulbs and gave my own. This shows that at least he wasn't lying about that. I realize only Fishbulb and FinalFear have reason to believe me. What you and the others do with this info ....
JazzRed wrote:So that means that the only people I haven't talked about yet are Night Stalker and gslamm. My guess would be that Night Stalker and gslamm are some mix of SK and Mafia.
Like I said I think your probably halfway right.

Almost Vote:Nightstalker <<note no bold until we settle some of these other matters.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 24, 2003 9:46 am

Post by gslamm »

Night Stalker wrote:Final Fear - have you used your ability (or tried to) yet?
Nightstalker asked if you had used it yet not I.

JazzRed wants you to use your kill tonight.

I can agree with that IF we decide on who it should be. Which is why I'm not ready to lynch NightStalker. Who should also be given the courtesy of time for a defense. Say until Monday noon?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 24, 2003 8:12 pm

Post by gslamm »

You left out the answer to the question you asked FinalFear "Have you used your night ability?" Namely which kills ,if any, are you and your predecessor responsible for?

Is it time for a mass role claim? No. That only gives the killers clearer targets.
Do I believe your claim? Temporarily, with reservations.
mneme wrote:
You're the most awesome mafia player I've ever seen.
Now just to be clear mneme did NOT make the above statement. It's just too easy to say whatever you want. Putting quote tags around your claim doesn't make it more believable.

Riven/Coolbot at least tell us how you are connected and if possible without giving too much away how you knew of the two mafias.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 6:10 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote:Riven !!
I'm sure of it. Look back at the list. We got two dead cops, and three living cops.

I'm a cop and checked FinalFear and Fishbulb. As if everyone hadn't guessed that already.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:03 am

Post by gslamm »

I didn't say Night Stalker was innocent. Just that I believe him temporarily.

Like JazzRed said. On my head be it. If Riven isn't a killer you'll probably think I am and lynch me.

Purely process of elimination. With 4 cops there has to be varying sanities. FinalFear not really being a cop, and possibly one of the dead cops had a different role named cop. Now add in a "Researcher" that has a cops ability ...

I'm convinced that Riven is scum of one sort or another.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:26 pm

Post by gslamm »

Just what is going on here? I am so sure that Riven is scum I can taste it. Since when is "survive till the end" a valid win condition for anyone but a serial killer? Did anyone else notice Carnegie is horribly mispelled in his "quote"? BUT NIGHT STALKER is taking credit for the kills we've been blaming on a SK! Then Riven claims Fishbulb met with nobody night one while I was investigating him, and he was I'm sure investigating somebody (I dont think he's stated who).
CoolBot wrote:gslamm, if Riven is guilty, wouldn't that mean I likely am, too? And if I am, doesn't that mean fishbuld (who you claimed you checked and found innocent) is, too? I mean, we both went out of our way to defend someone.
fos: gslamm
Sanity people. Have you played/read enough to know that some cops get mixed up results? I have and test my results before I act on them. Have you heard of Godfathers? They appear innocent to sane cops. I never cleared Fishbulb, or only partially by inference. I cleared FinalFear as having given his true name and occupation. I used my results of my investigation of Fishbulb to back up what I was saying. He's done the same with you. I never said either of them was innocent just more likely so. Same with Fishbulb and you.

I really tired of being Fos'ed. Buy me dinner and take me home.

Now let me turn my attention to NS.
Night Stalker wrote:That said, it looks like FinalFear has already decided to use his night kill on me anyway. Go ahead. But I want you to take a close look at my death message. Notice how both people I killed (ok, I killed one, Viagrostultega killed the other, but still...) have the message "Killed by a lone asssassin"? If my death message comes up "Pulverized by several machine gunners" then you know FinalFear was behind that kiling too - and you have your killer.
Agreed.
Night Stalker wrote: 2) Have you noticed we have 4 non-cop investigative roles? A (dead) thief (I'm assuming this one, based on his death description), a researcher, a journalist and whatever Fishbulb is. That's already ONE THIRD of the players. If the cops (gslamm, at least, if not the other two who died on night 1) could also investigate, that would make the game a bit unbalanced, wouldn't it?
Fishbulb, what exactly are you?

3) On night 1, there were two kills, one by me. One night 2, there was one kill, by me. What happened to the machine gunners? I assumed (and probably everyone else did too) that there was a successful doctor protection - except that NO ONE HAS CLAIMED DOC. So what happened to the second night kill?

4) The fact that no one has claimed doctor lends credence to PBug's claim of being the doc. And if PBug is really the doc, then it stands to follow that I'm really the vigilante.
Bad logic. PBuG admitted to being a protective role
for the symphony Mafia.
Never stated who he "protected."
DAY
one. And out of game stated he hoped he was on the town side next time. I believed at least part of your role claim, but loose conclusions like this are really stretching it. Yes I wonder about the one kill night two but since we "seem" to have a inordinate number of investigative roles, maybe thats the set-up.
Night Stalker wrote: 5) If it's not one or two of our "investigators", or the cops - they the Carnegie mafia is lying, and they're not really a mason group.

5) One more possibility. The mod is evil. Could it be - just possibly - that their is no "mafia" or killers? That it's all some sort of twisted mob mentallity, that everyone truly thinks everyone else is an evil murderer, but they're righteous vigilantes? Of course, if that's the case, I'm not quite sure how the town will win - perhaps all we can do is give peace a chance, and not kill anyone tonight...
Agreed. Possible.

Pank. Pank. Pank <<--- Thats me beating my head against the monitor.
unvote=Riven
Now what???
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 26, 2003 7:58 am

Post by gslamm »

I feel I need to post so...

Pank. pank. pank.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:06 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote: No lynch
I like Fishbulbs plan. It sure beats anything I could come up with. As much as I normally hate this strategy it may be the best move here.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 27, 2003 11:06 pm

Post by gslamm »

Fishbulb wrote:What are all of your abilites, gslamm? We need to make sure and maximize our investigations tonight.
I'm a junior cop, Sgt. Freindly . (Seem pretty sane.) No kill, No block, Nothing fancy. I submit a name and get their name.

Which is one of the reasons I was skeptical about Coolbot and the person he cleared. It seems like a duplication of abilities. You've confirmed his role, but I then figured since I've confirmed my sanity (in a way) his must be "off". He says he got Riven as innocent therefore Riven is scum. Or I was correct to begin with and they both are scum. Now I'll admit I don't know ...

You see I wasn't exactly making a blind leap when I jumped up and down about Riven. I'm no longer willing to eat my hat if he turns out to be pro town though. I definately think he needs to be investigated.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:27 am

Post by gslamm »

Sorry busy. REAL BUSY. be back Sunday.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:11 am

Post by gslamm »

gslamm wrote: You see I wasn't exactly making a blind leap when I jumped up and down about Riven
CoolBot wrote: Could you clear this up a little bit? What was pointing you towards Riven? I suppose Riven could be a new mafia recuit or something else without a record. Then, his file would be clean and I'd get a result of innocent.
I'm having trouble explaining it now, but basically: If we got 8 info roles, at least one of them will be insane. When you flat said Riven got an innocent result I worked out that you were the most likely to be insane. There is another possibility where you and Riven are both evil...

As for corrupt cops: I'm not corrupt and I'm on the towns side so what Fishbulb said...

Still sticking with No Lynch till we get another plan or new direction to go in.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:55 am

Post by gslamm »

Fishbulb wrote:Alright everyone. So it's not over yet. At least now we can rule out JazzRed and Someone.
I would like to agree with you, but didn't Riven compose that "news" ?

Also remember were getting the paper a day late.

Night 1 - Tigris, Polarboy killed
Day 1 - PBuG lynched
Night 2- Rite Killed
Day 2- We read Fishbulb was alone night 1, Nolynch
Night 3-Coolbot killed
Day 3- We read JazzRed and Someone met Night 2
... Note: NightStalker takes credit for the night 2 kill.

We can however clear Riven.

Fos like crazy : NightStalker
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:49 pm

Post by gslamm »

The whole point of the No lynch yesterday was to get some more information to work with. Why aren't we discussing this information?

I'm curious why CoolBot was the target last night. Sorry no theory at present.

I'm also curious about something else and since JazzRed brought it up:
JazzRed wrote:You've got a point, but I still think Night Stalker's evil. Think about this - I'm in a pro-town mafia and all I can do is talk to my fellow member. Why would there be another pro town mafia that has a doctor and a vigilante?...
This does seem unbalanced. I feel one or both of the Mafia's are anti-town.

Cleared 51% or more in my book: Gslamm, Fishbulb, FinalFear, Riven. In that order and I'll spell out reasons if necessary. Other points I'm pondering.
  • Nothing has been confirmed about the MafiaMasons
  • Night Stalker has taken credit for 2 kills
  • No reason for him to be lying about the kills.
  • There was only 1 kill night 2
  • No-one has claimed Doc or other blocking role
  • The description of last nights kill was different that any previous kill
What does all this add up to? I don't know. Partly because it doesn't make any sense and partly because I forget where I was heading with the list.

I guess I'm leaning towards Night Stalker even more. I'm also still suspicious of Someone and JazzRed.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:34 am

Post by gslamm »

Fishbulb wrote:Someone and JazzRed did not kill last night. I can assure you of that.
Hmmm, Ok I'll take you up on your offer. Assure me of that.
Fishbulb wrote: Who did you inspect last night?
I checked Riven.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 11:13 pm

Post by gslamm »

Hold up a minute. Geez!

I am not scum.

I don't know why Riven got that I was with Coolbot, "if he did". I wasn't! Maybe CoolBot was with me. Fishbulb turned up as alone, so you say, when I was investigating him.
Here we see gslamm trying to find out who his other partner is.. i think there was no night 2 kill, incase gslamm got his own partner by mistake?
??? WTF?? I am a cop. An innocent cop. I check peoples names. I was letting people know who I am. It also confirms that I am who I say since there is no way I could have guessed their names.

I'm tempted to tear into Riven right now. His name matches his role claim and he has a demonstrated ability to publish a paper. However his investigating ability is VERY questionable. He got Fishbulb alone night one (Sorry to keep harping on this. ) He got Someone was with JazzRed night two (who would have guessed), and then claims Coolbot was with me night 3 (hunh?) His role claim is most likely partially fraudulent for reasons I've stated before. The mispelling of "carnegie" and the win condition of "Survive till the end of game". His attack on me is a ploy to get rid of a thorn in his side.

Vote:Riven
there is no other explanation I can think of. Come on people think.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 7:31 am

Post by gslamm »

FishBulb: You "followed" JazzRed ? What happened to
FishBulb wrote:"Yes, I did a background check night 1 and 2. But that is different than an investigation; I just go through paperwork all by myself. Hence the newspaper report that I did nothing on night 2 as well.
Maybe you missed or misunderstood EVERY post about the newspaper! Riven says you were alone
"NIGHT ONE"
and Jazzred and Someone were together
"NIGHT TWO"
We get the paper a day late. So even if you "followed" JazzRed last night (night three) it confirms nothing.

Fos: Fishbulb
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:19 pm

Post by gslamm »

UnFos: FishBulb
That explanation makes sense. Sorry for the confusion. Let me try stating my point and answering questions again:
  • You followed the Masons last night. OK
  • Riven "says" they were together night 2. (duh)
  • I did not get my info from the thread I DO investigations. Proven since I named Fishbulb BEFORE he said anything in the thread!
  • Riven named someone as being with JazzRed AFTER they had established a relationship
  • mneme would not mispell carnegie the s and g are seperated on the keyboard and he is a classical musician.
  • The win condition of "Survive the game" is crap. So if you die you lose even if the town or more likely the anti-town group wins.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 11:08 pm

Post by gslamm »

Riven wrote:If you believe me, then lynch gslamm.
If you dont, then lynch me.

Simple as that
Now there is something I can agree with.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 8:35 am

Post by gslamm »

Night Stalker wrote:If all three cops are mafia, and we don't lynch one today, they win the game tomorrow morning.
That is true of any two or three mafia. If we don't get this lynch right they win. If the cops were anti-town the game would be 5 -vs- 7 and remember there were two cops killed day 1. Capt. Happy was killed by the machine gunner(s).
Night Stalker wrote: I'm half tempted to leave gslamm be for now, and lynch one of the other cops. But the evidence and the momentum seem to be on him. Still, gslamm, before I vote for you, I want to see your role. Post it, please. You still have a chance to convince me...
I can't quote my PM as it's gone. Not that I couldn't compose one that said what I wanted it to say, if I were scum. Go back and read my second BIG problem with Rivens claim. The only legitimate win condition that requires a player to be alive at the end is SK.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #38) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:51 pm

Post by gslamm »

Riven wrote:
Night Stalker wrote:However, if FinalFear doesn't believe me, I'll be more then happy to prove it to him personally this night.
How about you do that
and
vote for gslamm.. then i reckon we'd be all sweet :D
Better plan follows:
Lynch Riven today
FinalFear "Attempts" to kill me
Night Stalker kills FinalFear (proven killing ability)

With Fishbulbs plan we have a possibility of two -vs- two and that = scum win.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:10 am

Post by gslamm »

Fishbulb wrote:Oh yeah, forgot about that. Sorry! I think I ignored it at the time since it seemed like you were just trying to pin it on him. Like I said, I don't entirely trust you.
Sorry for attributing the plan to you Fishbulb :oops: Riven is still trying to pin the Coolbot thing on me, and I was meaning to appeal to you for help here.
Fishbulb wrote: However, we will find out tomorrow if the newspaper isn't about gslamm and CoolBot. I don't think we have to worry about being outnumbered since it's obvious that of the remaining four, that not ALL of them are evil. Maybe two, but not all four.
As for the newspaper I willing to believe Riven has demonstrated he is behind writing it. It's the investigations he claims that I have trouble with for obvious reasons.
Fishbulb wrote: If gslamm is innocent, we'll lose another tonight, then tomorrow we will know the truth about Riven, FinalFear, and Night Stalker. And that is a worst case scenario. I think it will work.
I just realized I don't like my plan so much anymore either. I'm convinced Night Stalker can kill, and FinalFear's little rules breach makes me tend to believe him. So my plan sucks too in that IF FinalFear is pro-town and I know I am that would be two townies for Riven. Bad trade at this point.

How can I convince you Riven is not on our side?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 3:27 am

Post by gslamm »

[quote=Fishbulb"] If it is just Riven who is lying, then it will be even worse. There's gotta be a plan that will work, just can't see it yet. [/quote]

This is what I'm afraid of! If I were anti-town I wouldn't have retracted my plan. Again I'll say it "two townies for a scum is a bad trade at this point."
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #41) » Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:06 pm

Post by gslamm »

Looking back again. Currently I have three votes on me. (Riven, JazzRed, Someone.) It's been that way for a while now. Night Stalker , Fishbulb or FinalFear could finish me off at any time and use Riven's "investigation" as an excuse. None of them has done that, so I've moved them up on my towness scale.

I really believe JazzRed and Someone are on the towns side too. It just doesn't make sense any other way. Maybe Riven is the last Scum ?!? If so I don't mind being lynched cause we will win this anyways.

If one of the unvoting players finishes me off he's been pretty coolheaded to just let my stew like this.

I've been biting my tongue for a while now about the dead PBug. He's made like five posts (in other threads) that refer to his role in this game as being mafia, anti-town, scum... So there's one down. Maybe Rite was scum (I don't know) Usually there is either three scum or two and a SK. I don't think we got a SK unless Night Stalker is lying. I tend to believe him for now since he didn't have to admit to the kills. That just leaves Riven! Does this make sense to anybody?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:48 pm

Post by gslamm »

Bah Lynched. Go town. I think we can still win this...

Night Stalker at least kill Riven tonight.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #43) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:44 am

Post by gslamm »

Good Game everyone.

@Mneme: Excellent set-up (Night Stalker was WAY too powerful though :wink: )

@Riven: No hard feelings. I think if I'd have got you lynched we (scum) could have won.

@Fishbulb: Bah at your no lynch plan :lol: Yes we knew.

@FinalFear: Why the heck did you claim Vig ? :shock: paranoid would have worked perfect. :twisted: ( I know I did mention several times in PM not to claim cop. sorry)

@PBuG: See you were pro-town!

It kind of sucked losing a gang member to a vig kill night one. Dang neewbie's :oops:
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 6:41 am

Post by gslamm »

NS wrote:Gslamm - how was my role too poweful? I was an ordinary vig - handicapped by a role that called me Mafia. And how did you know Mneme was a musician?
It's a balance thing. You were allowed to kill every night. Most Vig's are one shot. You mafia label wasn't a handicap as there were 3 other townies that would not lynch you based only on that label. (They had the same label). Witness the vig killed two of the mafia and was instrumental to my being lynched.

Mneme a musician? Hmm, where could I have come up with that. Actually I think he is, but at the time it just fit my purposes to say that he was. :twisted:
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:28 am

Post by gslamm »

Yeah why didn't you. Image

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”