Mini 1219 - Bedtime Stories Mafia - Game Over!

Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #200) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Banshee »

Thank you for not lynching me and I am very very sorry I doubted you, Llamarble. That's the mislynch I regret most.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #201) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:04 am

Post by Banshee »

I am grateful that implosion was able to identify Ellibereth because I would never have suspected him. Mad respect for implosion, seriously.

@GreyIce: The flavour of this game was exceptional. Thank you.
Your eyes are weary from staring at the monitor. You feel sleepy. Notice how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #202) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:21 am

Post by Banshee »

Any chance of seeing the dead or scum QTs? Did I miss the links somewhere?
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #203) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 2231, Beck wrote:Basically the dead felt elli was going to win, he lost his town cred by lurking.

I never saw why he had it to begin with but that's just me.

It's my opinion that implosion won this for town. If scum had targeted implosion early I think it would have been an easy walk to victory for the scum.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #204) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Banshee »

In post 2240, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 2239, Banshee wrote:
In post 2231, Beck wrote:Basically the dead felt elli was going to win, he lost his town cred by lurking.

I never saw why he had it to begin with but that's just me.

It's my opinion that implosion won this for town. If scum had targeted implosion early I think it would have been an easy walk to victory for the scum.

I have no idea why you have this opinion. It was nice that he was confirmed though. I might've lynched him over Elli if he wasn't.

You would have lynched me, or implosion. You didn't have a clue who the scum was, and neither did I. Implosion originated and pushed that lynch when you were all about lynching me.

So yeah, I'm giving this one to implosion because he is the one who pulled it out for town. You didn't and I didn't. He did it.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #205) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Banshee »

Was it explained why the scum chose to shoot Beck?
That was an amazingly lucky shot; it made me think scum had a rolecop, honestly.
Banshee
Banshee
Goon
Banshee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2248 (isolation #206) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Banshee »

For my part, lurkiness, popping in just to hammer with no previous comment, general lack of input that was nonscummy. Also, I felt really bad about Llamarble so I was inclined to follow his suspicions at that point anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”