Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Vote: Scumhunter.
You've got scum right in the name.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 32, VisceraEyes wrote:*sigh*

And here I thought we were having fun.

UNVOTE: hitogoroshi

Schwatever. I won't jump on the Lunita wagon because I don't know you and I don't effing trust you my friend. Yes I doubt your scum-read on Lunita, it's ludicrous at this stage in the game and it's based on the use of an emoticon. Come back when you've got an actual suspicion. ;)

What's the point of this unvote?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 67, VisceraEyes wrote:Yeah, I'm gonna vote for CES, because this is nonsense. If you guys think you've caught scum in the first 24 hours of the game, you're high. You're going to lynch a townie before you're done and be all 'TROLOLOLOL'. This is the bullshit I didn't want to tie myself to...not an active wagon. Watch closely as I tie myself to an active wagon.

VOTE: CES

I can't see how any of this would make you think CES is scum. Looks like fake scumhunting to me. That in addition to your overdramatics about the Lunita wagon makes me want to:

Unvote. Vote: VisceraEyes.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 109, VisceraEyes wrote:
Right now I'm keeping my eye on Dry-fit. He seems to be jumping on the VE wagon based on others' (weak) reasoning, and isn't really participating in any of the active discussions going on. Looks like lazy scum to me guys. But don't take my word for it! Read the ISO!

UNVOTE: Draken
VOTE: Dry-fit

The only person voting for you before me was TheFool, and the reasons he stated for voting for you are different than mine.
Maybe I don't find the other discussion going on particularly interesting.

@hito: What happened between posts 88 and 114 that made you switch your vote to me?

hitogoroshi wrote:look at this and then look me in the eyes and tell me viscera is scum

VE can still be scum but that's a good point you make.

Odysseus wrote:Dry-Fit: Parroting other reads, and attacking someone for "fake scumhunting". Need more from this slot, but right now this is the best thing out there I think.

Not only did you parrot someone else who said I'm parrotting(VE), I wasn't even parrotting in the first place.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

how would you explain these events if I'm not scum?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Sorry guys I was having computer problems but it's fixed now.

The reason for the "oh so scummy" post 135 is that odysseus' comment was so ludicrously bold and I wanted to see if he'd stick by it. It also peeved me a little.

The people saying complaining about my lack of content are blowing it way out of proportion. I apologize for my lack of posts but this game isn't even a week old yet.

Jase wrote:Whoever it was that said "Trying to appeal to my sense of doubt" or whatever put it well.

Yeah I guess I should congratulate him on a great read and agree that I'm 100% scum.

Alabaska J wrote:i don't like his vote on VE either, the "fake scumhunting" argument is always a poor one; who are you to say that he isn't scumhunting? he seems to be contributing his point of view on the subject, just as you are.

I'm town. It's the towns job to evaluate what others say to determine alignment. My evaluation of what VE said is that it was not said genuinely. I guess you would have me take everyone's word for it that they're being honest about everything they say in this game?

Hey CES, any explanation for the vote?

David Xanatos wrote:Yeah.. really don't like that Dry-Fit slip, but I do want to see a response to Hito's post.

Respond to what? hito didn't address any questions to me or really say anything about me. He did parrot VE's points against me in his next to last post. I think this game should be renamed Parrot Mafia.

Alabaska and Lunita are my top suspects right now. Alabaska isn't willing to commit to anything or really contribute at all. Killer is in a similar position but at least he's willing to stick with a vote. Lunita's bolded "Ryuu's OMGUSing has been noted and scum points added" looks like a desperate try to pin blame on Ryuu. She's not even attempting to show there is anything scummy about the omgus but is desperately hoping people will jump on them because it is a book tell.

Unvote. Vote: Alabaska J

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Dry-fit »

My role pm disagrees.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Actually I think we should look hard at david even if Killer flips scum. Inexcusable for him to hammer after he himself HAD ALREADY REALIZED KILLER WAS AT L-1. Now we have very little info on Alabaska or Scumhunter going into day two and are missing some people's reactions to Killer's meltdown. There's no protown reason for that hammer.

killerX029 wrote:david if you look i did argue it logically but they didnt see sense and i was through with being suspected. that gambit was my last resort. plus if you look ryuu implied that i was stupid from the time he voted for me

Killer I was at L-2 by page six with more people willing to hop on my wagon. Panicking is not the answer and there was no need to self-vote. In fact there never really is.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:11 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 348, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Vote: Dry-fit

Now I'll bet you that that guy has a gun.

Actually I'm just happy to see you. Seriously is this guy actually going to do anything today? He's getting a free pass.

TheFool wrote:VOTE: David Xanatos

lol

David's claim is weird but for the moment I'm willing to believe it. Still think Lunita is scum.

Vote: Lunitawolf

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Dry-fit »

@Lunita:
In post 180, Dry-fit wrote:Alabaska and Lunita are my top suspects right now. Alabaska isn't willing to commit to anything or really contribute at all. Killer is in a similar position but at least he's willing to stick with a vote. Lunita's bolded "Ryuu's OMGUSing has been noted and scum points added" looks like a desperate try to pin blame on Ryuu. She's not even attempting to show there is anything scummy about the omgus but is desperately hoping people will jump on them because it is a book tell.

I agree that the town should direct DX's target. My vote is for Lunita.

Pretty presumptuous that you think everyone will agree to you plan to your plan eh, hito?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 372, VisceraEyes wrote:If town is going along with this farce, I suggest Dry-fit. He suggested Lunita in spite of the majority of active townies saying either he or Fool should be checked. Got something to hide Dry?

We should be checking the scummiest players, which is imo Lunita. You know YOU don't want to reveal whether YOU have a gun if you don't have to. It's best if scum knows as little as possible about the town players' roles.

It looks like this is happening so I guess I'd might as well go. Don't panic everyone, but I have a gun.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:46 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 405, hitogoroshi wrote:
Ryuu Link wrote:
I think town is more likely to tell the truth about having a gun than scum.

They're both pretty much 100% guaranteed to tell the truth because gunsmith guilities aren't definitive

seriously, if you were scum, would you do anything other than exactly what dry-fit did?

(also, viable lynches claiming gun no gun =! "people" as an ambiguous whole claiming gun-no gun)

That's assuming DX is town of course(as far as mafia telling the truth).

If you were town with a gun, would you do anything different than what I did? I know you'd love to see me fullclaim but it's best to avoid that as long as possible if I can.

VisceraEyes wrote:What are peoples' reads now that we have a flip or two or three? For my part, I'm growing more and more suspicious of TheFool.

Fool is trying to do as little as possible while avoiding suspicion and not taking any real stands. Kind of reminds me of Alabaska J actually....

Lunitawolf wrote:So.. your thought process hasn't evolved at all since post 180? Even though we're now over 200 posts later? Despite everything that happened since, I'm scummiest because I emphasized Ryuu's OMGUS vote? Eh.. that sounds like pretty weak scumhunting to me.

Why aren't you actively hunting?

Your emphasis of Ryuu's vote is still the scummiest thing that has happened in this game so far in my opinion. I haven't been actively scumhunting because you're my top suspect and you haven't been posting. Doesn't look like you've done much scumhunting today either.

@David: I don't see how it could possibly matter, so just do whatever.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:14 am

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 451, Odysseus wrote:Tbh thefool is likely scum, I see no other reason for the death of Scumhunter.[/i]

I don't see the connection...

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I saw Alex online in the Little Italy forum at around 8:00 last night...

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 483, Lunitawolf wrote:
@Dry-Fit you said yesterday you had a gun, did you use it?

I attempted to but was most likely roleblocked. Since the scum probably already knows, I guess I'll claim. I'm the vig. I shot Alabaska N1 and attempted to shoot odysseus last night.

Top two suspects right now are Fool and CES.

Fool has been giving minimum contribution and deserves pressure more so
Vote: TheFool

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

In post 507, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 502, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:In case lynch happens early, Dry-fit should send in a vig shot on Odysseus again to force the scum to roleblock him (and Odysseus has made it clear he's not our cop-type role (odds are we don't need our cop-type role anyway but there's no reason to get sloppy)).

And wait a fucking minute, this is so scum can feel safe NOT roleblocking Dry-Fit unless it's Odysseus.

This is something I've been thinking about, but in terms of last night. I think it was fairly obvious yesterday that I'm the vig, and so scum had no reason to roleblock me unless (A. Scum didn't think I'd go through with killing odysseus or (B. Odysseus is scum. So the fact that I was roleblocked is a point against Odysseus imo.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Okay just did an iso of Jase. Nothing too incriminating but I think everyone is giving him way too strong of a town read. I don't feel good about the fact that no one is mentioning him and he really hasn't had a strong presence in this game. I also don't like his only post today so far where he puts Fool at L-1 very quickly. Still behind others in the scumread department but I'm watching him.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

It seems like quite a coincidence that mafia claimed gunsmith when their actually was a gunsmith in the game. Is it possible scum somehow knew there was one?

I shot odysseus last night if that wasn't already obvious.

I too am leaning toward Lunita but I'm gonna od a full reread either today or tomorrow and look at things more fully.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:04 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Life has been hectic the last coupsle days but I will get to my reread FIRST THING WHEN I WAKE UP.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:51 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Alright guys did my reread.

VE: His play itself has been weird but the bottom line is that I can't imagine VE and DX being buddies after what happened D2. Town.

Hito: Really really town. Only thing that bugs me was his whole plan with the "gunsmith" D2 and how it all panned out. But I'm not interested in lylynching him today.

So that leaves Jase and Lunita. Tbh there's mostly not much to choose between them but I noticed this.

Jase wrote:Mkay this is pretty cut and dry for me.

Hito is clearly town. VE is pretty town as well. Dryfit was pretty much confirmed with the DX flip. I'm cleared to myself. Lunita is the final scum, and if she is somehow town then I'd guess it's dry-fit and he didn't pull the thing I'd have thought scum would if he had been scum with DX.

Pretty confident about lunita though. No reason to rush however and I'll do a bit of re-reading of dryfit VE and Lunita just to make sure. I'll be paying special attention to Lunitas connections to our other scumbags.

Assuming there's only one scum left that means scum needs two mislynches to win. Yet in this post Jase basically admits everyone but himself and Lunita are confirmed or obvtown. That means if Jase is scum he is creating a situation where he cannot get two mislynches. Let's compare with Lunita:
Lunitawolf wrote:Argh.... just realized my prior post on my phone didn't go through ... I think Hito's second post must have popped up after I hit submit.

Anyway, quick recap of it:

@Hito, what is your town case on VE?

@Everyone if it's so obvious that Dry-Fit is Vig/SK then why hasn't scum killed him yet? There were two shots last night, so clearly mafia's pick went through.

I'm not scum, so I'm widening my search pool and will be re-reading on everyone, as Jase is too narrow a pool for me.

I got duped from a take-charge guy as can be seen in my completed game, so I need to take time to re-evaluate Hito too even though I've had a town read on him all game.

In this post Lunita wants to keep EVErYONE an option. This fits more with someone who needs to get two mislynched.

I want to lynch Lunita but I want everyone to have time to give their thoughts on the cases presented. Also I guess there's no point at all to a mass claim?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

I don't know whether I will shoot. Probably not though. I think VE isn't going to be lynched so it's really a question of whether I get the final town kill or he does. Assuming I'm not roleblocked of course. (Also assuming I die tonight if we're wrong.)

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Okay I isoed Jase and Lunita again and Jase actually would have gotten my vote if it wasn't for what took place today. Lunita tryig to make everyone a suspect to get two mislyches just takes he over the top.

hito don't know where you saw Jase bussing hard because I completely didn't see it and his lack of being on the DX wagon is why he would have been my top suspect.

hito actually seems more town to me than ever :neutral: But anyways I think I'm ready to hammer.

Vote: Lunitawolf

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

^Okay I'll admit it, this was secretly the real reason for my hammer.

Looking forward to another lengthy twilight.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Tennis actually. The picture comes from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIQpHe1q3jU

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

A guy walks into a Barr body and says "I didn't know it was lady's night!"

/Biology joke.

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:01 am

Post by Dry-fit »

Just gonna confirm I'm not scum here by posting. I didn't shoot. I should be able to get some isos and more thoughts going later.

In the mean time why do you guys think hito was killed instead of me?

C'mon Andy!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Alright guys I'm ready to decide. I just can't believe that DX and VE decided on a 50/50 without another scumbuddy to fall back on. They had to believe there was most likely an investigative role. It's true the last mafia is a roleblocker, but still it's too big a risk. VE if you're scum that was a great gambit.

Vote: Jase

C'mon Andy!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”