dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:55 am

Post by dank »

1) Eastern Time
2) PRs on either side
3) College, but i'll probably have time to post pretty often
4) Havent seen a case yet where it turned out well.
5) Not particularly
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by dank »

In post 38, redtail896 wrote:
In post 33, RedPanda wrote:Its a standard role. there's nothing special about it. So you like being not special?

Even if that were true, why is that a reason for a vote? You think I'm scum based on the fact that I like playing VT?

In post 35, charter wrote:
Vote Shinki

~50% chance she is scum. Good odds.

So, you give her good odds being scum based on what? Her not voting in the first post? I'm not quite clear on what the reasoning is here. And you didn't exactly give any.

You're taking RVS votes quite seriously, why?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by dank »

Shinki, there is PLENTY to start analyzing in the last few pages. You have the second largest number of posts in this game, yet all of them are you defending yourself for not contributing to the game.

I took a look at another game of yours where you voted someone on page one for a very random reason (http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=19255). Why did you vote there and not here?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by dank »

You're avoiding my question. You voted for painkiller in the other game on page 1 for random reasons. Why didn't you do the same in this game? Lets say you don't want to vote for painkiller twice for some reason, why not vote *anyone* else this game?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by dank »

By #19 only three people posted something, I like to random vote at least for someone that already posted anything. In DartYoshi's mafia I voted Painkiller without his post 'cause he is a friend of mine, and I didn't wanted to do the same here. That's a little metagame, but if you're asking me I'll answer.

Alright, that's fine. By now, we have pages of information though. If you like to vote for someone that already posted, you've got pretty much everyone to choose from. Why didn't you cast a random vote in page 2 or 3. A random vote isn't an auto lynch; its a chance for you to put pressure on a player and see how they react. You've chosen to put pressure on no one, and that, like parama said above, is a waste of a spot here. You don't have to auto-lynch anyone D1, but you really have to get the pressure on if you want to find out more about them.

I'm taking the above more as a noob tell than a scum tell. I like that despite town pushing her, she didn't bend to town's will to appease it. I think noobscum would more likely try to blend in faster than keep pushing an unpopular viewpoint.

Charter, do you think that by repeatedly posting that she doesn't find anyone suspicious yet, Shinki is scummier than those that have been more or less lurking through rvs (painkiller, delta etc..)?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 am

Post by dank »

I wasn't "lurking through rvs", I was unaware that the game even started. The moment that I realized the game began, I made my first declaring my presence and affirming that I would go back and read the thread.

I know its far too early to say someone is lurking; I was looking for reactions, and I'm glad you quickly jumped in to defend yourself. You shot down the fact that you hadn't contributed yet, and quickly build a new case on redtail to focus the attention elsewhere.

Speaking of which, your whole case on redtail is the fact that he was surprised that he wasn't believed when he said VT was his favorite role. You try to build this into a full case, which I find pretty laughable. "Even if that were true" is in response to the accusation of "not being special." Sounds like a guy sarcastically defending a silly personal attack? You say redtail never denies being scum, so he must be scum. Do you want us to post that we're all not scum on P1? No one in the game has said, "I'm not scum". Are they all scum too?

I love post 72. It's someone already rattled by the slightest pressure of my suggesting that they're lurking being very defensive, and bullshitting a case together to divert attention elsewhere. Scummiest post i've seen, thus
unvote, vote: DeltaWave

Also, weird compliment of RedPanda's scumhunting, and then adding your vote to the guy he's voting. Additionally, in the very post that you build your case from,

Even if that were true, why is that a reason for a vote? You think I'm scum based on the fact that I like playing VT?

He asks
RedPanda
to explain his vote, which turns out to basically be your whole attempt at a case. RedPanda never answered this, but you answered it for him, and made your case from it. I find that interesting.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:01 am

Post by dank »

Your logic is impeccable. I'm scum if I'm lurking, but if I post a case, I'm still scum.

Where are you getting this? I made the lurking statement to get reactions from people, I just said that its too soon in the game to find someone lurking. You're really panicking aren't you?

You said that I was lurking RVS, which is untrue. When I pointed out your falsehood, you decided to vote me. Hmm, why so self-pres, dank?

I decided to vote you for your bullshit case, which you don't even defend here because its so bad.

The rest of the redpanda distancing isn't worthy of a response. Feel good about this vote. Delta's panicking in the posts that follow are too good.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 am

Post by dank »

I thought you already addressed them with "redtail and redtail supporters are scum. gg."?

Deltascum is caught, but i'm also curious why parama chooses now to claim. Charter, why is parama 100% scum? Exactly what kind of math have you been doing this game?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by dank »

Post 79
Wow the redtail defender team is out in force today. None of you posted walls like these until right now; looks like I hit a nerve on the scumteam! One vote sends the whole scumteam into full on damage control. Nice.

Town, seriously, vote redtail. Then when redtail flips scum, go after Team Redtail and we win, game over.

Post 81
You don't see anything suspicious about redtail, dank and nabnab teaming up like this? How often do townies buddy up so fast?

I'm not even kidding. Mark my words; redtail will flip scum. My argument is airtight. Dank and nab had to misrepresent my argument to defend their scumbuddy. Anyone who gives my argument an honest consideration can see that. We can wrap this game up in three nights if we lynch redtail, then dank, then nabnab. Game over, perfect town win.

And you want me to believe you're town?

Your case was total bullshit. You think because redtail hesitated at agreeing that he isn't "special", he's clearly scum. He also didn't say he wasn't scum, which of course you should do if you're ever accused. You have yet to say you're not scum yourself, so you must be scum too. Using that as a reason was just laughable.

There's a difference between gauging a reaction from someone answering a silly irrelevant question, and someone reacting to a case on them with actual content. The above posts show your reaction, which is pure and simple panic from caught scum. If you want to gauge reaction, tell me why the above posts are a town reaction to being accused.

I don't want anyone to hammer until we hear from everyone who hasn't weighed in yet. That includes you Shinki. I don't like that you stuck your vote on the major bandwagon and still have yet to contribute anything.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by dank »

Hey, you said it yourself - you don't like how Shinki stuck her vote onto the bandwagon without contributing. The problem is, enough people are mindlessly jumping on my bandwagon to the point where they can't all be scum. That means that townies are just playing follow the leader. Even if I'm wrong and you aren't scum dank, it's not a good sign for the town if townies are willing to line up and vote as soon as a popular bandwagon comes along. What I'm saying is that people need to think for themselves before jumping on.

You avoided everything I said prior to the last sentence of my post why?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by dank »

Shinki: I could care less if you have a wall of posts or a small paragraph. I'd honestly much prefer the small paragraph, as i'm sure others would. The point is not what it looks like, the point is to CONTRIBUTE something to the town. Your contributions thus far have been absolutely nothing, the above post included.

Do you find Delta scummy, why (in your own words)?

Do you find anyone else in the game scummy? Why?

Do you find anyone in the game not scummy? Why?

Do you have any questions to anyone from any of the posts in the last few pages?

Same to you, Jono.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by dank »

Panda's post irks me a little bit. You ask Shinki why she didn't buy Parama's claim, and use that as an anti-town point against her. You then say charter looks town because of his attacks on param, including not buying his claim. You then say parama is town because of the claim. Can you explain these three points?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by dank »

My main question is, why is not believing parama pro-town for charter, and scummy for Shinki?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 am

Post by dank »

I've asked delta so many questions about his case in the last few pages, and he has yet to address any of them. I like Nab's point that somehow the first two to respond to delta's crappy case are the scum buddies, while everyone else who posted the same thoughts later are exempt because the scum are clearly always the first to rush to the defense. Delta has no case here at all. His original post against redtail is useless, and i've said why again and again in my past posts. His response is indicative of panic, and his later responses are him trying to either divert attention elsewhere or scare town into saying "oh, you'll see when I flip town". He never addresses everything thats been pointed out to be horrible wrong with his case. I'm happy with my vote.

Panda's 120 still looks fishy to me. I pointed out earlier the strang-ish interaction between delta and panda. Delta compliments him, and latches on to a case Delta "baited" redtail into. Panda doesn't say anything for a while, and now comes to the defense of Delta with a WIFOMy he's too naive to be scum argument, "you have to be incredibly stupid to believe he's scum", along with "stop focusing on Deltawave" That post you quoted, Panda, how is that post by delta pro-town?

I don't like this defense. I don't really like Panda's conclusions from the vig claim either (I'm still waiting to hear from parama on why he did it). Charter is pro-town for thinking parama is scum, Shinki is scummy for thinking parama is scum because of her "character"? What is the character she's shown this game? She's just been very indecisive. The second she gets decisive about something, you think its scummy because its a change from what she's been doing? Really?

Shinki, what if parama actually is vig?

And redtail, that's why i'm unsure of what to make of it. If parama has no interest in this game, he should consider getting a replacement, its kind of unfair to just throw in the towel like that.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 am

Post by dank »

EBWOP above post: "Delta latches on to a case Panda "baited" redtail into"
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:06 am

Post by dank »

You're trusting charter for the sole reason of meta you haven't seen any proof of? And again, any sort of argument by Shinki would be "out of character" by your standards. You think its scummy that she actually voiced an opinion since she's been hesitant to do so all game?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 am

Post by dank »

But that doesn't remotely answer the "character" question i've asked you in two posts now. Her character was indecisive, the moment she went decisive, you say its a change of character and scummy. Wouldn't any decisive statement by Shinki be a change of character? You haven't addressed that yet, I don't know how many more times I can ask the same thing.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:30 am

Post by dank »

I honestly think parama is just being incredibly bored with this game, to the point where he completely doesn't care anymore. Such a player is a detriment to town, and Parama may want to just replace out if he's lost all interest here.

I'm irked my Hermano's posts this game. He's made a decent bit, but almost all of them are policy posts on how he thinks we should play the game. He avoids making comments about any game content until very recently, where he is prodded over it (besides some early questions to Shinki, which i thought were good). Hermano: I want to hear your thoughts on the other players in the game, other than parama. What do you think about delta and the case againts him. What about Shinki, and anyone else?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by dank »

I prefer Delta's lynch by far today. I've already said why i'm not sold on the parama case, and I really don't think his behavior is lynch-worth unless we want to do a policy lynch D1. I wish he'd put down the elitist i'm better than you n00bs attitude and just play a normal game, but I don't think that his behavior necessarily makes him scum. I agree with redtail that you haven't done much scumhunting this game and that most of your posts have been on how you think we should play the game. That's an excellent way of posting, but not really contributing. I don't have a good read on your because you havent provided that much content yet. My strongest scum reads this game are Delta and Panda at this time.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by dank »

Even in the above post to answer my question, you give two sentences that are rehashes of stuff that has been said before several times. The only scumhunting you have done this game are asking Shinki why she's being indecisive and saying your case on parama makes him obvscum. Do you think scum would be crying out to be the center of attention, and fakeclaiming in the first few pages? Do you find that more suspicious than the players skating through and not contributing much if anything?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by dank »

Why aren't you voting me if i'm scum?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by dank »

Of course you're not sure, but aren't I your #1 suspect (and have been for pages now)? You could vote me to put some pressure on me, or at least get the attention going my way, but you haven't used your vote since you gave up on your useless redtail case. What exactly are you waiting for to cast that vote of yours?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by dank »

Parama: Use less caps.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by dank »

In post 216, HermanoBro wrote:Why do you think this? Do you find the game boring? It seems to be moving fast enough, wagons are happening, he's posting regularly, and he totally refuses to replace out, saying he's the best in the game. That totally doesn't align with boredom in my mind. So please explain why you buy that, and I'll reconsider my vote.

Something clearly just snapped in parama a few pages ago, when Shinki wouldn't do anything, when Delta argued his ridiculous case, when people believed his vig claim, and he's been on this caps lock rampage since then. He seemed bored back then, but its turned into a full out rage at this point. I'm being honest, I have no idea what to make of it. I feel like a case on him is more of a policy lynch, but the whole thing could be a scum tactic to make himself too obvious to be voted. I don't know. I feel very confident about Delta, and I prefer his lynch today, because he's provided actual content, reactions, and voting patterns that I find quite scummy.

If he acts bad enough while it's less risky(RVS) he can get away with anything, even blatantly fakeclaiming.

But, Parama acted fine during RVS. His boredom -> rage started a couple pages into serious conversation, and is at its worst now, which is pretty far down the line from RVS

Your right I probably don't look like I'm scumhunting as much as someone who is trying to look good. Frankly there's been enough active posting that I haven't needed to struggle to get reactions.

I don't like what you said here at all. There's been enough active posting that you don't need to be a part of it? You think those that post more often than you are just trying to look good? These two sentences are *you* trying to make yourself look good, despite the fact that most of your posts have provided no new content to the game. You are the one who seems concerned about his appearance, and tries to defend it here.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:53 am

Post by dank »

I'd also like to ask the question redtail asked a few posts above. For those that support the Parama case, do you see it as more of a policy based lynch, or a lynch based on scummy content?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:08 am

Post by dank »

FOCUS ON YOUR OWN DAMN SCUM. Don't tell my suspect how unsuspicious you think he is!!!!

Really Hermano? It's anti-town to voice your opinion if you think a player is trying to convince town of something you think isn't completely reasonable? What if scum decides to build a case on someone. We're supposed to keep quiet if we don't agree with said scum, while the scum convinces more and more of the town to jump on?

Seriously, you're telling people to not say a word if they see a case they don't agree with. Don't comment on another player's suspect. That's an excellent way to play the game, and at the same time, covers you a bit when you didn't comment on past cases because you didn't feel like you needed to contribute (or "struggle") since town was doing such a good job. Your last few posts are both scummy, and covering you for your start to this game.

I'm going to
unvote, vote: Hermano
. He's very quickly approaching Delta with every post. Needs moar pressure.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 am

Post by dank »

When did I say, "Guys, get off parama, quick!" I voiced my opinion on parama's rage, and thought it was more of a policy lynch case than a proper case. I've never had issue with votes on him; you are the one freaking out that I don't agree with you. I did not say parama is town, I said that I see a case that to me is mostly a policy lynch, and i've asked those voting him to explain if its more policy or content based.

I gave my opinion and requested more information from others. Why are you freaking out that someone has a differing opinion than yourself, and happened to voice it even though you apparently solely claimed parama's case to yourself? Are you saying because I wanted Delta lynched, I should shut up and sit on my vote and look away until either delta is lynched or another lynch happens? You're working yourself into a really stupid corner here.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:10 am

Post by dank »

If your case is strong, it can and should withstand sanity check questioning. If your case is so weak that you're yelling at people for even suggesting the possibility that you might be wrong, that says alot about the case and the player.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by dank »

Hermano: The whole exchange between me and you originates in post 196. Parama is the topic at hand, everyone is posting what they think, and I add my 2 cents in. In a completely different argument, I make a point about your posts. In that argument, I add nothing about Parama.

YOU then ask me questions in 200:

Who are you looking at? Is it just a coincidence your post on me comes after parama's questions and redtail's case? Do you like that case?

In the next post, I explain my stance and who i'm looking at. I prefer Delta's lynch, and explain why i'm not sold on parama, and I ask you more questions to build on what redtail was asying. I then completely move on to get back to Delta, until post 216, where *you* ask me to further explain why I don't support a parama lynch:

Why do you think this? Do you find the game boring? It seems to be moving fast enough, wagons are happening, he's posting regularly, and he totally refuses to replace out, saying he's the best in the game. That totally doesn't align with boredom in my mind. So please explain why you buy that, and I'll reconsider my vote.

I answer this and ask more questions, and you start yelling at people to stay out of your case:.

In post 230, HermanoBro wrote:

Who do you think is just trying to make themselves look good?

I haven't noticed anyone JUST trying to look good. But I think when a player who isn't heavily suspected shares a wall of analysis it's just a waste of the town's attention. It's like being the teacher's pet, answering questions before they're even asked. ALSO IT FUCKING SCREWS OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S SCUMHUNTING. Like all the people who jumped to say they don't find parama suspicious as soon as it came out that others did. FOCUS ON YOUR OWN DAMN SCUM.
Don't tell
my
suspect how unsuspicious
you
think he is!!!!

Everyone in this game needs to think more before posting.

I'm sorry, didn't you just ask me to tell you why I felt the way I did about parama? You wanted that information, and then you tell me i'm at fault for providing it a few posts later

The more I look back at my exchange with Hermano, the happier I am with my vote. His early game behavior was just fence sitting, waiting to see what would happen, while posting "game policy" posts. He jumps on an easy parama case, and then tries to cover up his early game behavior by saying he didn't have to "struggle" to do anything, the town was already doing it plenty well without him. With his case dying, he gets angry at me for interfering, when he himself asked me to explain what I thought. His play has been absolutely all over the place, and the guy looks like struggling caught scum.

I'm all for Hermano or Delta today, both are probscum.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Post by dank »

Tell me, did my one post where i said

I honestly think parama is just being incredibly bored with this game, to the point where he completely doesn't care anymore. Such a player is a detriment to town, and Parama may want to just replace out if he's lost all interest here.

alleviate all pressure on parama? Or was it the countless posts I had to make (to repeat this position and say that I think its more of a policy lynch) in response to you asking me to elaborate further? That was the single comment I made on parama. Absolutely everything else is in response to you asking. So, if anyone is responsible for someone getting in the way of your pressure on parama, do not paint me to be the one who jumped all over it. It's all on you for asking me what I thought post after post. I'd like you to explain why the above post alone cleared up pressure on parama, especially since others before me were also saying parama should replace out if he doesn't want to play the game.

You like redtail's case more? The one where he says you "provided nothing useful to town, either in the form of analysis or reasoned votes". Sounds like fence-sitting and a crappy vote on an easy target. Oddly familiar.

Panda: Before you keep ignoring me, i'd like you to answer the following questions:

You said Shinki was scummy for thinking parama is scum because of a change in her character a while ago. The exact quote was "Also shinkis "i dont buy paramas claim" is very out of character from what shes shown us." I asked:

Post 143:
Charter is pro-town for thinking parama is scum, Shinki is scummy for thinking parama is scum because of her "character"? What is the character she's shown this game? She's just been very indecisive. The second she gets decisive about something, you think its scummy because its a change from what she's been doing?

Post 149:
And again, any sort of argument by Shinki would be "out of character" by your standards. You think its scummy that she actually voiced an opinion since she's been hesitant to do so all game?

Post 152:
Her character was indecisive, the moment she went decisive, you say its a change of character and scummy. Wouldn't any decisive statement by Shinki be a change of character?

Some additional questions:

What is the change of character Shinki had? Was it her suddenly becoming decisive after pages of saying she doesnt know who to vote for? If so, would you find any decisive statement by Shinki scummy, regardless of content? Anything she said with a definitive tone would have been a change of character at this point, if that is what you're judging character by. Or, are you defining her change in character as something else?

Thanks.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:41 am

Post by dank »

In post 268, RedPanda wrote:ive answered most of those questions. just read all my posts again. the change i see is confidence. Obviously the content matters. i dont want to answer the last question. And basically your being unhelpful because you think anyone who makes a bad case is scum and your whole scumhunting is about breaking down someone else's case and showing the flaws and proclaiming them scum. Very unhelpful.

Are you kidding me.

It was the SAME QUESTION. You ignored it 3 times, and I was hoping if I asked it 4 times in a row, you wouldn't miss it this time. Your response is read my posts again? The change was confidence and content matters? So tell me then, why an confident player getting confident about something is scumy? No one questioned you for this really stupid point on Shinki, but I didn't like it. You can say content matters, but you said nothing about content back there, only that it was a scummy "change in character".

And yes, I think part of scumhunting is *gasp*, pointing out flaws in other people's cases and logic. Rather than admit that yeah, it wasn't a good reason, you're the one crying that i'm stupid and you're going to ignore me, and hurting the town being childish.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:43 am

Post by dank »

EBWOP: So tell me then, why an unconfident player getting confident about something is scumy?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:47 am

Post by dank »

In post 274, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 254, charter wrote:I agree with Dank's latest post. I also feel that Hermano is changing his stance regarding parama's actions. At first it was 'don't discuss his claim'. Then he voted Parama for faking the claim. Now he's saying he just voted Parama to pressure him.

This is the perfect summary as to why Hermano is scummy. I have no problem whatsoever with opinion change, as long as it's supported by consistent and rational reasons. In fact, I think the ability to admit that one line of reasoning was incorrect is an important for a good player. For example I will freely admit that my case against redtail wasn't the best, and I pulled my vote accordingly because I'm looking for scum and if my initial reasons were wrong then continuing to vote for that person is not beneficial to the town. However, when someone flip-flops between contradictory positions with no adequate reasoning, I'm suspicious. I still have my eye on redtail and dank but Hermano has eclipsed them in scumminess.

VOTE: Hermano

How did he flip flop between contradictory positions with no adequate reasoning? If you're going to jump on the bandwagon, i'd like you to explain this in depth.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:48 am

Post by dank »

In post 277, RedPanda wrote:Ive addressed everything. your just too stupid to see it.

Okay, quote yourself so you don't have to type it again.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:02 am

Post by dank »

Also shinkis "i dont buy paramas claim" is very out of character from what shes shown us.

See the question in my last post.

Shinki Is behaving out of character.

Shinki compeltely changed character when she said she doesnt buy paramas claim. her reasons are really stupid and seem like an afterthought after i called her out on it.

see ive mentioned shes either a VI or newbscum. so stop misreping me. i am scumhunting to the best of my ability.

that's nice, but once again, doesn't answer the question. See the question in my last post.

I'll ignore the rest of the "your stupid Dank" posts. Why did you give me practically every post you made instead of writing a sentence to answer my simple question I keep asking you? Could it be that the answer is nowhere in those posts, and you simply made a very stupid argument and are so afraid to admit it for some reason, that you ignore it and me for pages now? So much so that you throw all your posts at me and hope its too much for me and I give up asking? Really, now?

Its such a simple question, and clearly there's no way to defend the stupid "omg Shinki decided something, what a scummy change in character", but I absolutely love how you've reacted to me asking.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:09 am

Post by dank »

If. She. Had. Said. Anything. That. Was. Decisive,

Wouldn't. That. Be. The. Same. Change. In. Character?

Don't you think that would be a reason to accuse her NO MATTER WHAT she said?

I have no problem with the rest of your reasons, I absolutely agree that her voting pattern looks scummy. Saying she's no longer indecisive and thus scummy is a blanket reason that would cover ANY decisive thing she said, and that's the one point I really really don't like that you tried to argue this game.

Edit: When did I EVER call you scum? You're looking scummier in how you're reacting to me asking this, but all i've done is try to get you to answer this question, and you've been having a little tantrum about it for pages now.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:12 am

Post by dank »

Deltawave is scum because of his crappy case, his scummy reaction, and his voting pattern. Why aren't you ignoring and crying about parama, redtail, charter and others who share my opinion?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:23 am

Post by dank »

Panda, you're cute.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by dank »

Jono:

Dank certainly has no problem sticking his nose into peoples business, and panda (somewhat understandably) got a bit annoyed.

Why did I have no business asking Panda that question?

I kind of regret not voting delta when I had the chance to be #7, at least it would have advanced the game, even if I had reservations.

Don't you think the additional pages of information were worth it? New cases on parama and Hermano, seeing who defended/supported which lynch, seeing interactions like me and panda.

Anyway, I can say that Hermano put in alot of effort to answer Parama's post, and like nab said, he does have a very consistent track record with the style of play he's advocated. He has been consistent in that sense. I'm still bothered by what happened during the parama case, and still feel like he was the one who pushed for more info from those that did not want a policy lynch, and then accused them of sabotaging his pressure. I understand if he got emotional, but its just misrepresentation to say people jumped all over parama's defense, when hermano's own questions were being answered.

Nab, you said "but I simply can't read Hermano's explanation as the ad hoc invention of scum attempting to justify their actions". I think the one way it'll benefit scum is he keeps his opinions to himself, and comes out only when someone hasn't been questioned yet and he has a lead. This means he's going to post less (both in quantity and content), to keep his thoughts to himself, which also means we have less to read him by. I understand it as a general style, but I can also understand it working for scum. He's setting a precedent to play this way for the game. The play isn't necessarily scummy, but it certainly will work well for scum.

I think Hermano and Delta are both decent lynches for D1 as of now. We have alot of players that have been replacing/lurking, and i'd like to hear some fresh opinions on everything that's gone on.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by dank »

Charter, why do you think delta's town?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by dank »

Vijay, what's the difference between your case on Delta, and the case the rest of us argued pages and pages ago? Is there any?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Post by dank »

Hermano, what do you think of the case we had on Delta in the beginning when the bandwagon formed on him. You stayed out of the limelight to let town do its thing back then, so we've got nothing on your reaction to those points.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by dank »

A suggestion for the mod: I think we should have a deadline. Having none makes the game just fizzle out indefinitely like it seems to have done in the last few pages.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 am

Post by dank »

Vijay: Why do you care what I "think" about your answer to one of my questions? Do you want me to put you at ease? Do you want me to say i'm not convinced, so that you can defend yourself some more?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:26 am

Post by dank »

dank, I'm not finding much of a clear case on delta, skimming your posts. I agree his case on redtail seemed wack(the one thing I remembered already), but is there anything else you wanted me to comment on?

His reactions to my questioning on the pages following convinced me pretty well, and his voting pattern is basically the whip cream and cherry on the scumdae.

I'm still reading mostly noob from jono; alot of what he says sounds like me in my first mafia game, where you're trying to say something but you really have no idea what's acceptable in a game like this. He's very hesitant to make a bold statement for fear that it'll be jumped on, and just seems lost, as he's said himself. It seems more genuine to me than scummy, honestly, just from remembering my first game.

That said, I'd prefer a hermano or delta lynch today. I feel comfortable about the reasoning against them, and think it'll provide us a decent bit of information. Even vijay and panda seem scummier to me than jono, but i haven't looked over their posts in iso as much to put forth much content on it. But yeah, if town agrees that hermano or delta wont happen, i'll switch over to jono. Just not really sold on it.

Parama:

Never played in game with such a quick deadline, but I like the idea alot.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:29 am

Post by dank »

Nonono, parama. He's clearly claiming vigmason, and is going to kill hermano.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:34 am

Post by dank »

two vigmason factions, to counteract the two SKs, right?

Anyway, dank, why are you not on board with the Hermano lynch? The case on Hermano is practically open and shut.

wat?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by dank »

Again, I did the same exact thing and brought my noobiness up every post when I played in my first game. People yelled at me too. Its just somehow your only defense when you don't really know what you're doing.

Once hermano and delta are definitely not going to be lynched, i'll switch to jono. Hopefully we can decide this soon, i'm getting really sick of this day.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by dank »

You're claiming cop, hermano?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by dank »

Or are you claiming cop vigmason with parama?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:03 am

Post by dank »

Yeah,
Unvote

vote: Delta
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:04 am

Post by dank »

In post 522, RedPanda wrote:
Vote Jono

Nothing to add.

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by dank »

Why's that, vijay?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Post by dank »

Jono, claim => tell us what the role given to you is.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by dank »

wtf Hermano (x3). Just get lynched if you're vanilla, instead of forcing our cop to out himself, and worse, get lynched himself. I don't get wtf he did there.

I'll reread the game soon, I dont remember alot of what went on. I didn't like charter's hammer on jono, I think he had pending questions on him and charter decided that the answer wasn't worth waiting for. Want to look back at charter's play d1.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:15 am

Post by dank »

I actually like Delta's point on hiraki (though he doesnt need 10 paragraphs to explain it). He completely slipped under the radar yesterday. He hasn't made one post of content, and his main position yesterday was repeating that hermano is town. He was questioned as to what the issue with the hermano case was by vijay, and replied:

Uh no, it's because your tells are useless.

He said more of the same later, and had that awkward exchange with charter where he teased us with actually providing something useful, and then withdrew.

vote: Hiraki
. I'd like you to actually make your first post of content this game. Who do you suspect and why, plz?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:06 am

Post by dank »

Is it that hard to type out a sentence or two, instead of quoting a post of your sarcasm that none of us understand? Try the former.

Also, give us who you suspect today.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:04 am

Post by dank »

In post 595, Hiraki wrote:This will be a good experience.

Except I'm not being lynched.

move on with the scum please

What?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 am

Post by dank »

Oh, and I just realized that delta's big post is basically an extremely wordy rehash of Nab's 578. Missed that post before. Interesting that delta starts his argument from scratch with no mention of nab, who originally brought up the points.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 am

Post by dank »

Why is the case on Hiraki suddenly void because Delta stole it from Nab?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 am

Post by dank »

I'm voting Hiraki because he's posted nothing of substance and spammed throughout all of D1, with the exception of stating multiple times that Hermano is town. He made no effort to stop the lynch or even explain why he thought Hermano was town, just insisting that he was. Clear scummy behavior. Even after being asked multiple times, he has yet to provide any explanation.

Both Nab and Delta said this, so I guess it's in both of their cases.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by dank »

This game is a meltdown.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by dank »

In any case, i'm not lynching a claimed PR on day two, even if said PR is a moron. I'll keep my vote where it is.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #66) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by dank »

In post 711, Hiraki wrote:Oh. I'm not voting! Whoops!

Vote: Charter

y
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #67) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:22 am

Post by dank »

I'm cool with Delta or Hiraki. redtail summarized the delta case quite well. Hiraki is dripping with so much scumminess, and claiming that he's basically going to play scummy as fuck all game because thats how he plays. That means he can change votes or join bandwagons at will, and his explanation will always be, meh, I play shitty, what can I say? At least Delta gives us some sort of logic that we can use to see where his opinions stand throughout the game. Hiraki refuses to even do that.

But, I'm still pretty sure Delta is scum, and his lynch would give us loads of info tomorrow, since there is alot of content on a Delta lynch thus far taht we can analyze once he flips. For now, those are the two people i'm confident lynching today.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #68) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:27 am

Post by dank »

I know. My vote stands on Hiraki, because what he's been doing thus far is just dripping with scum. I'm happy with Delta as well, depending on what rest of town wants to do. Don't feel good about anyone else right now though, since there are loads of cases like you vs charter and charter vs you that i'm not really following.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:21 am

Post by dank »

I dont care if you use words or songs or pictures or anything, can you make one meaningful post this game?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:22 am

Post by dank »

Why do you suspect charter? Who else do you suspect? What makes you think they're scummy?

Try your best, Hiraki.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:31 am

Post by dank »

Also, Parama:

You jumped on kdowns earlier today for the following reasons:

kdowns obviously has no interest in scumhunting.

Though if you don't scumhunt at all
How can you have any reason to vote anyone?

>doesn't scumhunt
>finds someone scummy

..you can't catch scum without scumhunting...

In post 655, Parama wrote:
In post 654, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 641, kdowns wrote:Breaking your case in half, go read any of my completed games. I don't scum hunt.

Lol what? Not a defense.

HELP ME LYNCH THIS BASTARD IF YOU AGREE WITH ME

I admit he also claimed with no pressure at all, which is another point in his favor. But, what exactly is the difference between this behavior and what Hiraki has been doing? Hiraki hasn't made one useful post. He hasn't given any reasoning for his opinions, and places votes without having any reason to. He even used his other games as defense for thie playstyle, saying that he just plays like that, what you gonna do?

Yet, you've said nothing about Hiraki's play (have you even mentioned him once?), even though these are the exact points against him (and he's arguably been worse than kdowns). For me, i'm not going to vote kdowns because i dont lynch PR claims in earlygame. Whats your reason for ignoring Hiraki?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by dank »

Parama's case on kdowns is bullshit not as much because of what he gets at kdowns for, but the fact that hiraki is doing the same thing, to an arguably higher degree, and is getting a free pass for it because its just hiraki. That's the big thing I see D2 with him. Not sure if its worthy of a vote over Hiraki or Delta yet.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by dank »

Parama, what's the difference between kdowns and Hiraki besides kdown's claim?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by dank »

Isn't Hiraki doing the same things you accused kdowns of?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by dank »

What things in post 728 isnt he doing?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #76) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:40 am

Post by dank »

Is people repeatedly saying "Panda has been the best scumhunter this game" some ongoing joke I don't get?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:46 am

Post by dank »

As far as parama, his reluctance to see kdowns and hiraki as different despite practically identical behavior still rings pretty loud for me. I might be down with a Parama lynch. Want to see what else he does today.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #78) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 am

Post by dank »

Well, they both have no interest in scumhunting.

They both place votes without scumhunting. Hiraki even claims someone in innocent and flat out refuses to explain or stop the lynch. He does nothing yesterday but claim hermano's innocence, but its a secwet why!

Upon being pressed, both resort to their meta for reasons to why they shouldn't be lynch. They both play that way. You yelled for the rope over kdowns head when he used this as defense, but said nothing when Hiraki did. In fact, you defended Hiraki yourself, saying "Hiraki is Hiraki, I just tune him out".

Notice that I got all those points from your accusations on kdowns.

The difference to me is that one is a claimed PR, and I never vote claimed PRs in the first few days.

Oh, and if you're going to say Hiraki is scumhunting, explain what he's done today? And, why were you tuning him out if he was scumhunting?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #79) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:00 am

Post by dank »

That's fine, and we can look at claimed PRs tomorrow.

Again, what has Hiraki done today that you'd consider scumhunting?

And if he's done something, why would you say a few pages ago that you usually tune him out?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #80) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by dank »

The votecounts are interesting, but i'm not sure if we can do much with them on D2. I don't think the point you make is reason enough to vote Hiraki, as there are just too many variables floating around. Votecount analysis will be very handy once more people flip.

That said, Hiraki has not deviated in his behavior one bit, and included another ridiculous wallpost. Honestly, I was waiting for him to start scumhunting more like we wanted him to after the pressure mounted, but I actually like that he's stuck with his play in the face of pressure. Said play is awful and Hiraki's post are annoying to read since he has this superiority complex that's kind of stupid on an online mafia forum, but he hasn't wavered one bit. I don't think scum would be as bold as he's being.

I'm bothered by charter and Delta's exchange about interchanging Parama and Hiraki, regardless of what either one of them will flip. You have to admit, alot of the Parama case does rest on Hiraki. That whole part was strange, and i'd like to reread it tomorrow once I have more time.

unvote
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by dank »

The sentiment that Hiraki is so scummy that he might not be scum has been echoed by several people already.

That's not what I said. He's consistent in the face of pressure, which is harder when you've got something to hide than not.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #82) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by dank »

Charter, if Hiraki is lynched today, is Parama most likely to be scum if Hiraki flips town or scum?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #83) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by dank »

Vijay:

In post 670, vijay2vasandani wrote:Uh yeah no. It's a PL. Sure he may be kinda scummy for voting somebody without a case but gut could have come into play. You on the other hand, are pushing a PL at day 2 after we lost a number of our PRsVOTE: Parama

Votes Parama for pushing a Policy lynch on kdowns.

Posts that keep saying that he's gonna post something and we're given this huge ass post that boils down to Delta is scum. Oh okay, great scumhunting Hiraki. If he always plays like this, fuck I don't know how I'm supposed to read this guy. There is no town motivation whatsoever.

Says he doesn't know what to do with Hiraki, as the play is as antitown as it can get.

In post 829, vijay2vasandani wrote:@ RedPanda: I don't do scum to town lists but my top two scum reads are Hiraki and Parama. On the other hand, I've got kdowns and Nab as pretty town in my head. As to lynching Parama and Hiraki, I would much rather lynch Hiraki first. Still if you guys are not sure I wouldn't mind getting lynched first, I'm pretty convinced Hiraki is scum.

VOTE: Hiraki

After repeating that he doesn't mind sacrificing himself (which is damn stupid if you're town, why the hell would you hurt town's chances to win the game by proving your alignment to everyone? Really vijay?), he's convinced Hiraki is scum.

In post 881, vijay2vasandani wrote:VOTE: Parama

I'm not sure about Hiraki's meta anymore.

Once Hiraki wagon dies, back to Parama.

-------------

Part of my reason for leaving the Hiraki wagon was to see what people pushing it would do when the pressure on the main wagon of the day starts to die. Delta keeps pushing it. Vijay gives up and goes back to parama.

Two questions for Vijay:

1) Why do you repeatedly say that you will offer your own lynch to prove that you are town? Over and over again. You do realize that if you are town, and we lynch you, the game will be very hard for town to win. Why is proving that you are town take precedence over winning the game, and putting us in a severe disadvantage? Or are you trying to scare town into daring to test you and be able to say "I told you so" when you flip? Whatever it is, this behavior is anti-town at best, and I can't imagine town willing to sacrifice themselves.

2) You voted Parama for pushing a poliycy lynch on kdowns. What was the reason you were pushing a lynch on Hiraki? Was it because he wasn't scumhunting, and ignoring people's questions, and just being unhelpful? Might that be a policy lynch too? So, why was parama scummy for pushing a policy lynch when the Hiraki lynch is quite arguably one too (kdowns and Hiraki displayed very similar behavior)? Kinda convenient how you go from the second biggest wagon to the biggest wagon back to the second biggest as well. Don't think you've mentioned anyone else today, and parama and hiraki have both been on the hot seat.

Also,
vote: vijay
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 am

Post by dank »

Vijay, why would you make a post listening 6-7 things that make charter scummy, and then say despite everything I just spent time doing, he's town?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:16 am

Post by dank »

Charter, why would someone make a wall of accusations he finds trivial and unimportant?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by dank »

In post 909, vijay2vasandani wrote:I play mafia using gut just as much as evidence. Even if all the evidence points to somebody being mafia, yet I feel no inclination that they actually are, despite all that, I won't vote for them. If you play differently that's up to you guys. Charter while he has some considerable points against him, does not feel like mafia to me atm.

If your gut tells you charter is town, why did you make a wall of reasons he's scummy, even though you don't really believe them?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by dank »

But, if you think he's town, then you don't want to lynch someone you think is town. Why do you build a case on someone you don't want to lynch?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:23 am

Post by dank »

Sorry guys, had the flu the last few days so I still cant properly think straight.

But... wtf:

Panda makes this post:

In post 933, RedPanda wrote:Dw. Don't you think Parama will get lynched if charter flips town?

Also lets Talk about votes here.

If parama was scum. And me and hiraki were town. Then Scum outside the wagon Would have hammered charter by now.
If Parama was scum And me and hiraki were scum. then You have easy pickings next three days.

Either everyone voting for charter are scum or charter is scum. Please decide.

which is embarassing the idea of logic. Panda picks two specific cases out of probably dozens, and presents them as the only two. redtail's already said how dubious this logic is.

What's more shocking is Delta, who continues to jump between parama and hiraki, (or is he merging their names now because they're the same person?), buys it just like that. Panda makes one of the stupidest votes this game, and Delta says, yeah, good logic bro! I'll put charter at L-1!

My god.
unvote, vote: Delta
. You are such scum.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:28 am

Post by dank »

EBWOP: Panda makes one of the stupidest arguments in this game,
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 am

Post by dank »

The timing of my vote is you putting charter at L-1 after ONE post convinces you to do so, after you spend all day going after parama and hiraki. Not only is it just one post, but its such a fallacious, stupid post, that it almost seems like you were looking for any excuse to switch to the biggest bandwagon, and one as stupid as that did it.

I hope Panda made that stupid case on purpose to see if anyone would bite, in which case that's great scumhunting. But, it sounds like he might be serious with it.....

You said
Charter is somewhat suspicious for reasons I explained earlier, but all things considered, Parama seems scummier to me.

in your last post before Panda makes his faillogic post. In the post after, you vote charter. How then, was Panda's argument not the reason you switched your vote. You even complimented his "logic" multiple times.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:41 am

Post by dank »

If you Truly believe Charter and Parama are both town Why aren't you doing anything to convince them that?

I don't know that they are. But I know I suspect Delta more than them, and my vote reflects as much.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:43 am

Post by dank »

In post 954, Parama wrote:but dank, you see, charter is scum.
I mean yeah Delta is bussing, but charter is still scum.

I don't know what charter is, but Delta doing that is either scum bussing for an extremely pathetic reason, or scum jumping on a bandwagon of a townie for an extremely stupid reason. I can't believe Delta is town after that ridiculous sequence of posts.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:50 am

Post by dank »

Okay.

You make a compelling argument.

complimenting panda's brilliant argument.

Here's my unofficial VC:

charter (4) - Hiraki, Parama, RedPanda, vijay2vasandani (L-2)
Hiraki (2) - DeltaWave, charter
vijay2vasandani (1) - dank
Parama (1) - kdowns

that's nice.

Not Voting (2) - NabakovNabakov, redtail

that's nice.

In a Mini, I think we can expect 2 or 3 scum. My strongest town and strongest scum reads happen to be on the same wagon, which is what's confusing me here. But, you are right, I think that if scum were not on the wagon then they would want to hammer charter. If scum -are- on the wagon, they will be obvious for tomorrow.

More bullshit logic, a little more complimenting of panda. This is what you added... wow. If there's scum not on charter, they'll jump on him now to hammer, because that's extremely unsuspicious? Kinda like you jumped on his wagon on first chance? If there is scum on the wagon, they'll be more obvious after charter is lynched? If they're so obvious, why dont you pick them out now and vote them? Who's scum on his wagon?

I think your logic is sound, Panda.

Complimenting Panda's brilliance again!

UNVOTE: Hiraki
VOTE: Charter

L-1.

You're scum.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 am

Post by dank »

What if charter and parama are town?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am

Post by dank »

So lets get this straight.

You suspected charter less than Hiraki and Parama which implies you think there is less of a shot that charter is scum than Hiraki and Parama.

You want to lynch charter today so his flip can help you figure out if Hiraki or Parama is more suspicious.

You want to lynch someone you think is more likely to be town than two other players in this game you suspect more so you can decide which of them to kill first?

Yeah, sounds like "herp derp I'mma hop on" to me.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:22 am

Post by dank »

The fact is, you said in the post before charter that you suspect him less than the other two. After Panda's post, you say lynching charter will help you decide between the other two. That's not a good reason to lynch someone you suspect less.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by dank »

You've been "absolutely certain" 6 or 7 people have been scum this game, Delta. -_-
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:39 pm

Post by dank »

In post 1010, Parama wrote:Eh, naaah, charter's not voting Delta yet.

Ah well.

I kind of don't get this either. Why are you not voting Delta, charter?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by dank »

Lol Delta.

Charter's scummy for not voting you.

Charter's scummy for voting you.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by dank »

I love parama.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #101) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:30 am

Post by dank »

I love panda scenarios.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #102) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:24 am

Post by dank »

Delta's 1050 and 1054, wow.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #103) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:37 am

Post by dank »

Let the guy claim first...
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #104) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by dank »

In post 1071, Hiraki wrote:Okay.Redtail or Delta today boys.I'm sure one is scum.And there isn't anyway someone is going to stop me.Vote: Redtail

What? Redtail? Where the hell did that come from?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #105) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by dank »

Also, why the declaration that scum are gonna fly after you, Parama? You harped all game about someone being scum, hammered them before they even had a chance to claim or do anything, and now want to move on as if nothing happened?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by dank »

Hiraki hasn't so much as mentioned redtail's name besides a passing comment in his first idiotic wallpost.

This game...
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by dank »

I also shat on Panda for what Redtail says in his ISO 55, because that really stands as one of the stupidest posts this game.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #108) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Post by dank »

8 people left, and there's probably 2 or 3 scum, so this isn't lylo. It could be mylo, however. Parama's no lynch is interesting, as it will give us another day (in post content and in case someone else is a PR), but I can't really see any case where Delta doesn't die tomorrow anyway. I'm fine with either option, but since Delta's lynch will decide the game either way, we might as well lynch him now with an extra townie? Right?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:40 am

Post by dank »

...so he was fine with either wagon. It didn't matter how strongly he claimed that charter was scum; as soon as the suspicion started flying away from the charter wagon and to the delta wagon, there he was.

Doesn't this
exactly
explain what you did with charter and parama too?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:51 am

Post by dank »

Okay. Parama tried to lynch charter first. Didn't work. So he moved on his second suspect in DeltaWave. How is that different?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:38 am

Post by dank »

vote: No lynch

Yeah, it really is the best way to go. Barring something ridiculous, Delta will be lynched today or tomorrow, but the list for future suspects will be cut down if we let mafia take one more out tonight.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:41 am

Post by dank »

Why are you asking this before mafia makes a crucial choice on who to kill tonight? That's not something i'm going to say.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:09 am

Post by dank »

Whoevers voting for delta can you tell me Who you think delta's partners are if he is scum?

And delta Out of all us Who do you think are scum. i want the whole team not just one person.

What do you think the scum team is dank?

Why do you keep asking this?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am

Post by dank »

What information?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #115) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:40 am

Post by dank »

VT here.

I'm inclined to believe panda unless another PR comes up. Explains his strange play of asking everyone who they suspected yesterday. He got a hit on nab with kdowns the night before, and wanted to see what he could get with that info before going public.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #116) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by dank »

Interesting. I'd like to see panda's response.

I'm still stuck at work (was supposed to get out at 6, but looking more like 8 right now -_-), but i'd like to do a read up of both PR claims then. Been trying to peek at the boards, but boss has yelled at me twice now. I'll try to post after 8.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #117) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by dank »

Panda really isn't helping his case by saying Nab is either town or maf roleblocker; Redtail's theory is the only viable alternative. Oh, and vijay, see Nab's claim post where he says who he roleblocked (he doesn't say he blocked kdowns). Because those results don't match, one of Nab or Panda is clearly scum.

There's something you havent really answered, Panda. You seem extremely confident in a team of nab, redtail and vijay. Why redtail? Tell me how he fits in with that group. That's the big difference I see between you and nab with these claims. One of you is scum, so you're going to suspect each other. But, you seem to have the whole scumteam 100% down, whereas Nab is being more careful. If you're going to be so confident redtail is scum, you should at least explain to the rest of us why you think so.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #118) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 am

Post by dank »

Again you miss the point, Panda. He doesnt have to be a roleblocker. He could be making the PR out of nowhere, and be a normal goon that you happened to track to the kill. The fact that you keep pushing your case on him by saying how unlikely it is to have a town roleblocker is strange, since thats not really the case redtail and I are considering.

And I still don't understand how redtail fits in besides wanting to kill Delta along with the other two suspects. I wanted to kill Delta too. I didn't say anything yesterday, but i've been pushing Delta as hard as anyone all game. Why redtail over me?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 am

Post by dank »

And lol, props on VIjay, intentional or not. :3
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #120) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Post by dank »

Nab's explanation is solid, and he's been composed and provided reasoning. Panda's been jumping around saying he caught all 3 scum and has yet to give a good reason for including redtail. While I don't want to use it as reasoning since it's mostly their respective playstyles, there might be something to glean from that (their reactions to opposition, mostly). For now, i'm only looking at the facts.

If Nab is town roleblocker, he's done a good job explaining his picks. We have no confirmation of these picks through other PRs however, so it's possible that he's just making them up now. At this late stage of the game, he can make up anything he wants if he's lying here.

Nab is not mafia roleblocker for reasons stated by redtail.

If Nab is a goon and Panda is indeed watcher, Nab was the one chosen to send the kill. This can make sense as he wasn't under much suspicion for most of the game, and being a goon, he's not as bad of a loss as a mafia PR (which i'm sure there has to be, with this many town PRs). Nab's point about mafia sending the most suspicious and expendable person with the kill also makes alot of sense. There's no reason to risk putting Nab out there to possibly get caught when there's been hardly any suspicion against him. This can really go either way.

There's one final possibility that could happen, though it would take a very bold scumteam. They could
both
be scum. Remember, we have no confirmation on any of their claims, and even with one of them being a PR, its a decent number of PRs for this setup. There's nothing to prove either of them. If two scum fakeclaim against each other, one will get lynched. Once he flips scum, the other is confirmed town, and won't be lynched. That's a solid way to guarantee a win. Hopefully, i'm just being paranoid with this.

Not sure who to believe, but one of the two will certainly have to be scum. Will look at this more once I get some sleep. :v
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:40 am

Post by dank »

Give us more than that, Delta. What are the factors you're considering in your decision? Everyone should at least post their thought process as I did in my last post, so that we can get some sort of dialogue going about it. It only helps scum if we sit around here and no one posts anything because we have a tough decision on our hands.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by dank »

Panda makes a good point that if he was scum and Delta was town, then there would be no need to go through with the claim. There's very little chance anyone but Delta would have been lynched today prior to the claim (I dont think the redtail case had much merit). With this in mind, I think we can narrow down our scenarios a bit:

1) Panda is town and telling the truth. Nab is scum.

2) Panda is scum, and Delta is scum with him.

2 is not entirely out of the question, as a Delta lynch has been almost a foregone conclusion for today, and Panda has been against it for a while. Looking back at Panda and Delta's interaction might be helpful to see if there's a connection. But, I'm starting to think 1 is most likely. Even as scum, it would be risky for Panda to do a fake claim just to save his Delta scumbuddy, someone who frankly should have been dead days ago. Then again, one mislynch is all scum needs, so it could just be a risky gamble irregardless of saving Delta (though if Panda is scum, Delta still pretty much has to be too).

I'm going to avoid adding a vote for now until I hear from the rest of town on these scenarios.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:20 am

Post by dank »

No Panda, this isn't fucking simple to town. Stop repeating that. I hope you would be questioning this claim as much as we are if you weren't the one making it.

redtail didn't hammer Nab. The only person who hasn't hammered yet and still possibly could is vijay (he doesn't seem to ever be online around this time, and there's a pretty high chance he's scum). One of you should unvote to be safe while we at least discuss redtail's ideas. Once that conversation is over, unless redtail convinces me of something new, I will put down the hammer. I want to have everything discussed today first so that we can have as much info as we can tomorrow.

Regarding the possibilities, I can see a Tracker + Bodyguard introduce an interesting dynamic. But, with a presumed 4 PRs, mafia
has
to have a PR, so whether tracker or roleblocker makes more sense in the setup depends on what PR (or PRs?) mafia has. That's how we can see if the game is balanced, and we sadly just dont have that info.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:34 am

Post by dank »

I guess I see your point, but there's very little we can do with it unless we see what Mafia has. A GF could explain the two investigative roles (cop will never see him, but tracker might), but a roleblocker may make even more sense depending on what power roles mafia may have (role cop? Especially with this many town PRs). I'm not sure how far we can get with this line of logic.

The people voting Nab have done so without giving it much thought, but this also matches the style of those players. Not sure what to make of that.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 am

Post by dank »

Panda: Guessing NKs is pretty wifomy, so I'm not sure what you're trying to argue. I don't understand redtail controlling my vote either. Just because there aren't many town roleblockers doesn't mean that it can't happen. It may mean its not as likely, but it doesnt mean it can never be true.

As far as vijay and you, I have no idea. Vijay is playing as nooby as you can play this game, and it makes it very hard to tie him to anyone. I'm not eliminating anyone from consideration right now, including you two. Tomorrow, once we have a flip, that will change.

Pre-edit: Why is redtail scum? You really haven't done a good job explaining this.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:01 am

Post by dank »

I'm really not liking Panda's reactions to pressure at all here. Two votes on him can't hurt, i'm curiuos what he'd be like under more pressure.

vote: RedPanda
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:02 am

Post by dank »

Close.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:05 am

Post by dank »

I was mad that we missed two chances with Hiraki voting redtail. If you look back, I was trying to recoordinate our quicklynch. It was supposed to be at 6:00 EST on fri or sat, but Hiraki unvoted before then on both days. Frustrating.

Glad it worked out here; I was trying to pull out a vote from someone before Nab died, while still seeming to be against him.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:07 am

Post by dank »

I bussed Delta like no other this game, and we actually had a wonderful trail from Delta to Panda lined up to cash in, but Panda's claim completely caught me by surprise and messed that up a bit. The plan was always to sacrifice Delta and cash in on Panda at the end.

Go back and read Delta and Panda's interactions, especially Delta's towards Panda. Its pretty humorous, a actually.

Pre-Edit: Props on that Panda, very well done.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 am

Post by dank »

In post 1312, redtail896 wrote:Yeah, nice job with that coordination dank. I thought you would have a couple minutes gap that I could jump into, but it didn't happen.

Preview edit: Oh come on RP. Come on. I could've gotten a delta lynch together today, and then I was going after dank.

"two" was the code word in our posts. If we were all online, and made consecutive posts with the word two, then we would quicklynch.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:12 am

Post by dank »

In post 1318, redtail896 wrote:Dank: who were you going to kill tonight? My guess was vijay.

It was going to be a tough choice. I'd leave vijay actually. It would have been between Panda and Hiraki, probably Panda. The number one goal was to keep someone alive who would cast the one vote Delta and I needed. Panda could do vijay, but Hiraki had even more of a shot to vote you right out the gate again, and we could capitalize.

What made you start to suspect me? I tried to play very solid town until today, where I needed to try to do enough to squeeze a vote out of one townie. Wondering if I did anything earlier that made you suspect me.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:15 am

Post by dank »

Nab was Mafia roleblocker and did not visit kdowns that night. Funny enough, i pm'd mod to ask if this was a mod error since delta made the kill that night, but he said that he could now answer that. I was wondering why =P
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:21 am

Post by dank »

Yeah, that was the biggest obstacle to my "obv-town" strategy. I tried to play a bit scummier the next few days, but my super-town image was already set. I was hoping we could get enough obv-NKs like kdowns random claim to protect me, but when we had to do the no-lynch, there was just no reason anymore for me to be alive. Panda may have actually saved us the game, as Delta and I would have easily died afterwards had you pushed this.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:25 am

Post by dank »

dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 am

Post by dank »

I did legitimately think JoNo and/or Hermano were scum though. That whole thing threw me for a loop.

That turned out to just be unfortunate (or fortunate for us :D) luck. If Jono hadn't been the wagon directly after Hermano, I don't think he would have claimed. Hermano would have probably rescinded his claim whenever Jono needed to claim (or just would have been NKd as a VT), and would have stayed alive.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:27 am

Post by dank »

EBWOP: and Jono would have stayed alive.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 am

Post by dank »

Yeah :3 , funny how it (along with the vijay/panda trails) was never even needed.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:31 am

Post by dank »

Yeah, the fencesit was pretty obvious today, but I really didn't have any reason to explain why I would still be alive tomorrow, so I really wanted the game to end today.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:42 am

Post by dank »

I was really stressed out on this last day, especially when we missed Hiraki plopping down his vote on the first two days. Come tomorrow, Delta and I would have both been in alot of trouble. I'm glad I remembered delta's "two" idea, or we'd have no way of coordinating this.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:45 am

Post by dank »

In post 1182, dank wrote:Interesting. I'd like to see panda's response.

I'm still stuck at work (was supposed to get out at 6, but looking more like 8 right now -_-), but i'd like to do a read up of both PR claims then. Been trying to peek at the boards, but boss has yelled at me twice now. I'll try to post after 8.

Anyone notice how this is very much unlike any of my other posts? :3

This is me trying to re-coordinate our quicklynch time from 6:00 to 8:00, since almost everyone had claimed, and I was hoping Hiraki would jump back on redtail. Nab/Delta, did you get the message?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by dank »

And I felt very safe those nights.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by dank »

Also, Delta: I was hoping you would start the quicklynch, which is why I waited 3 mins before doing it myself.

We never did plan who would post first, and I didnt want to be first. =P
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by dank »

Gotcha, fair enough.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by dank »

Oh shh, had we decided to quicklynch earlier than 6:00 Eastern, your vote(s) on redtail would have been all we needed. :)
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #145) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by dank »

Our 3 votes would have been cast within a few seconds; we had a pretty good system to make sure everyone was there and active before starting. Was pretty risky to leave that vote on, even for a few hours.
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 am

Post by dank »

I agree with charter.

Vote: Parama

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”