treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by treznor »

VOTE: enomis They say #7 is lucky, I just don't believe it.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 am

Post by treznor »

My music shall reign supreme! :)
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:34 am

Post by treznor »

Yeah, CST is GMT -6. I'm in EST (GMT -5). My policy is to lynch all scum. Does that count?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:15 am

Post by treznor »

In post 39, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 38, enomis wrote:
In post 37, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 36, enomis wrote:Alright..... So to get something going....
Deltawave, why did you vote yourself. That vote is not helping in the RVS stage.

That's you trying to get my vote right?

? no? .... Its just trying to get things started and the only strange thing until now is that deltawave selfvoted. Thats all.

Calling Delta + enom scum team. Anyone want to play that game? (name your scumteam.)

Grasping at straws much? Looks scummy to me.
FoS: Empking's Alt
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:28 am

Post by treznor »

In post 42, Empking's Alt wrote:

Why isn't it a vote?

Because I didn't feel like breaking RVS before we get a couple more people actually participating.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 am

Post by treznor »

In post 46, enomis wrote:
In post 45, treznor wrote:cause I

how do you break RVS if you vote?

Because if I'm voting for a reason, that's no longer random then is it?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by treznor »

#41 seems insincere? VOTE: empking's alt does that seem more sincere for you? I agree RVS is basically over at this point.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:15 am

Post by treznor »

In post 207, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 200, Citizen Karne wrote:Well folks, it appears we have our first OMGUS vote of the match. I must say, however, I agree with treznor - I don't see what makes his point sincere. Surely you are not going to use the "reaction fishing" argument again, Empking's Alt?

No. (And what do you mean "again"?) It looked insincere because he only FOS'd. His eventual vote is 100% insincere.

Still don't understand why you think my vote is insincere. When I FoS'd I would have voted for you had it not been early in RVS; as I said before I wanted to give more people time to come in and start conversating (yes, that's a new word I made up).

At this point I'm trying to figure out if Delta and enomis are town-fighting or if one of them is scum. I don't think both of them would be scum, unless this is just an awesome case of separating...
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:50 am

Post by treznor »

In post 214, Demyx wrote:
In post 208, treznor wrote:
No. (And what do you mean "again"?) It looked insincere because he only FOS'd. His eventual vote is 100% insincere.

Still don't understand why you think my vote is insincere. When I FoS'd I would have voted for you had it not been early in RVS; as I said before I wanted to give more people time to come in and start conversating (yes, that's a new word I made up).

At this point I'm trying to figure out if Delta and enomis are town-fighting or if one of them is scum. I don't think both of them would be scum, unless this is just an awesome case of separating...

And Treznor shows up as soon as his name actually comes up. Would you like to weigh in on one of the many other developments?

What do you think of Pyro? Why do you think Delta and Enomis are likely to be town? [/quote]
Sorry about being mostly inactive, was travelling over the weekend and work has been crazy. My vote is still for Empking's Alt, though I'm willing to admit that he hasn't been all that scummy lately and it's a bit shaky vote at the moment; just not ready to move my vote elsewhere yet.

As I said above (and you quoted), I don't think both Delta and Enomis are town. I think it's unlikely that both of them are scum (though I guess it's possible). So what I'm pondering is whether this is town-fighting or whether one of them is actually scum. I would lean towards Delta at the monent, but that's primarily based on his interesting 'scumhunting' methods. However, that's more than likely his playstyle and not a scumtell, which brings me right back to where I started. On the other side, the main reason Enomis is channeling on Delta is because he wasn't responding to questions after he self-voted. I thought this was a fairly obvious ploy by Delta (either to scumhunt or make it appear to be scumhunting as surely no scum would fall for that...) so can only wonder whether Enomis' questioning was to warn other scum. I think either has a good case for being scum, I just don't think they can both be scum.

Regarding Pyrowave, I don't have a strong read. Yes, he waffled a bit. Yes, that can be indicative of scummy activity. No, I don't actually think its that good of a tell though.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by treznor »

Every time Delta speaks he makes my head hurt. I'm almost willing to lynch Delta if he were town just to make the pain go away.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 255, Bub Bidderskins wrote:You were absolutely fine with calling Delta scum based off that unhelpful and arrogant play earlier, why the sudden shift?

Also, Treznor needs to get into the game. The few posts he's made have been bad, and he seems to be coasting. Come on man!

Sorry about that... I've been travelling a lot for work meaning that I've been keeping up via phone. However, that makes it a pain in the ass to review past pages, quote, etc and generally not being as helpful as I would hope.
For the record, I appreciate the effort you're making, and hope you have a smartphone. :)

In post 258, DeltaWave wrote:Demyx could be scum who is trying to hedge their bets and prepare for my townflip, if I do get lynched today. That would be a sad event because I am the most pro-town player here.

You may indeed be town, but you are by no means the most pro-town player here. In fact I would rate you the most anti-town player in the game at the moment. While you may or may not in fact be scum, you certainly aren't helping town. You're causing everyone to focus on your methods thus meaning that no actual scumhunting is really occurring.
In post 256, Demyx wrote:
In post 255, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Treznor is absolutely a player who is pinging my scumdar right now. The Delta wagon is hogging up all the attention and Treznor is sitting back, posting very little substance.

Agreed about the Delta wagon. I have no confidence that Delta is actually scum, but find that his 'scumhunting' tactics are drawing all attention to him causing very little else to go on. I'm flying under the radar completely based on outside factors (I'd much rather put myself squarely on the radar and be able to contribute more to the scumhunting activity), but that means that the real scum are actually flying under the radar.
Last edited by Panacea on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:54 am

Post by treznor »

In post 264, enomis wrote:am i? Well, this is because somehow he got on my mind for being the most active lurker. And i am not relying on this as a scumtell. This is why he is third on my list. I dont really have much tells on others. Well, i agree there are other lurkers like empking's alt and kondi. But i am pretty much getting null tells from them. Well, kondi to seem a little scummy for me for buddying me and empking's is a little, i dont know what to say. Anyway, the impression i got from treznor is active lurking.Why?
1) He only pops up when his name is mention.
I know this is not a strong tell, And again why i put him third on the list.
BTW citizen, how many scums do you think are in this game. 2 or 3. I would like to get other people's opinion on this please.

Hey, I agree I've been lurking a bit and gave my reasons. Things are hopefully calming down a bit so I can take better part in the game. I respond when my name is mentioned as it's rude to not respond to something when directly questioned (right Delta?) so I might every effort to respond in those situations.

As for scum, in a 9 person game I would bet on 2, maybe with a decent PR in the mafia side. Maybe 3 if there are some decent PRs in the town side.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:59 am

Post by treznor »

In post 261, enomis wrote:WOW treznor. Seriously WOW. You dont post at all when people dont mention your name. And once they mention, you pop out of nowhere. This is already a second time if i am not wrong. You know what they call this? This is called lurking.(which makes you look scummy)

So you are saying that from page 1 until page 11, no scumhunt occured? What do you mean. Are we not scumhunting now? Infact, for me, i am scumhunting for the 2nd mafia and possibly the 3rd(is there a 3rd) mafia while trying to convince others that Delta is really scum. Also, we did not just bite on him the whole 11 pages.

Did scumhunting occur, other than the whole Delta thing? Yes, I'm sure it did. Was it much, much reduced compared to other games because the Delta crap has been obscuring almost all discussion? I think the answer to that is yes as well.

In post 261, enomis wrote:
but that means that the real scum are actually flying under the radar.
So, you are admitting you are scum? The only people i feel is under the radar is actually you. Well actually empking's alt is also under the radar.

How is that even remotely admitting that I'm scum? It actually explicitly states that I'm NOT scum. I'm only stating that Delta's actions are obscuring the search for scum as scum can easily skate along at the moment without too much thought because of all the attention that Delta is drawing. I'm almost for lynching Delta, even though I'm not certain of his scuminess, because regardless of whether or not he's town or scum I think we may get the most information about the scum from his lynch. In particular, you (enomis) have a much higher than average chance of being the opposite alignment as Delta.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:50 am

Post by treznor »

In post 271, enomis wrote:hmm...Then why am i obv town?

That's an interesting question. Need some help making certain that you continue to do the town things to cover up your scuminess?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:45 am

Post by treznor »

In post 274, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
enomis wrote:hmm...Then why am i obv town?

You've been looking around for scum in an honest way. Honest scumhunting is the best town-tell, but you also asked how many scum there were in the game. That is a huge town-slip coming from a player like yourself. You come from epicmafia where all of the games are open setups where all of the roles are known. If you were scum, then you would know how many scum there were and would probably assume that everybody else knew as well, because that's what you're used to. The fact that you are a noob and are openly wondering as to how many scum there are means that you are town.

Now, an experienced scum could fake that, but you are not an experienced scum. I honestly don't see scum who joined less than two weeks ago faking that.

I'll give credit for a half town-slip. An attentive scum would note that he doesn't know what the town PR roles are and make the connection pretty quickly.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:51 am

Post by treznor »

In post 273, enomis wrote:
In post 272, treznor wrote:
In post 271, enomis wrote:hmm...Then why am i obv town?

That's an interesting question. Need some help making certain that you continue to do the town things to cover up your scuminess?

?? So, treznor, are you fosing me? Are you saying i am scummy?

I know how to type FoS with a bold tag, so I would assume that if I were fosing you, I would have done so. I was merely questioning you on something that easily could have been a scumtell. Your response was... interesting. Direct confrontation as opposed to any sort of answering the question or denial. I get both scum-reads and town-reads from you, which ends up more at an overall null-read unfortunately.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:52 am

Post by treznor »

In post 277, enomis wrote:
In post 276, treznor wrote:
In post 274, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
enomis wrote:hmm...Then why am i obv town?

You've been looking around for scum in an honest way. Honest scumhunting is the best town-tell, but you also asked how many scum there were in the game. That is a huge town-slip coming from a player like yourself. You come from epicmafia where all of the games are open setups where all of the roles are known. If you were scum, then you would know how many scum there were and would probably assume that everybody else knew as well, because that's what you're used to. The fact that you are a noob and are openly wondering as to how many scum there are means that you are town.

Now, an experienced scum could fake that, but you are not an experienced scum. I honestly don't see scum who joined less than two weeks ago faking that.

I'll give credit for a half town-slip. An attentive scum would note that he doesn't know what the town PR roles are and make the connection pretty quickly.

You did not answer me. Did you fos me before? And if you did fos before. Answer why. Second question: Do you fos me now?

To give your quote, chill out man. Perhaps give me 2 minutes to respond?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:00 am

Post by treznor »

In post 290, Demyx wrote:
In post 288, Bub Bidderskins wrote:

unvote, vote Demyx

Fishing for a hammer while keeping off the wagon, eh?

I've explicitly said I don't want Delta hammered and am trying to discourage it. I think Delta is a town wagon that scum are hopping on, for an easy lynch on an obnoxious townie.

So do you think all (2?) of the scum are on the Delta wagon currently? If so, which 2?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 am

Post by treznor »

Link mishap is a secret sign of scuminess I've found.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #19) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 299, enomis wrote:
In post 296, treznor wrote:Link mishap is a secret sign of scuminess I've found.

What? Is this suppose to be a joke?

I think that was pretty obvious.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 325, Empking's Alt wrote:

Mod: Would you mind deleting that?

Why?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by treznor »

Ah right, Didn't even notice it was Empking instead of Empking's Alt.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 367, enomis wrote:
In post 365, kondi2424 wrote:@enomis: Citizen was likely killed because she was obvious town and was a logical poster.

Demyx wrote:several of the votes were crap (Empking and Kondi)

My vote was crap? Explain.

Kondi, how is citizen obvious town? I agree that she was a logical poster and a good one at that. But couldnt that be a pro scum posting? Where did you get that obvious town thing from? (although i have a townread on CK too but mine is not for the logical posting thing). Explain your townread. Is it just because of the logical posting or is it because you are scum so you see her as obvious town. :shifty: :shifty:

Citizen was obv town to scum (obviously), so they would want to get rid of anyone that's being completely logical on the side of town.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by treznor »

VOTE: Empking's Alt
Not a retaliation vote (though perhaps Empking's Alt's vote was as I voted him almost the entire day yesterday), but rather putting my vote back where it was yesterday. Empking's Alt's logic was sketchy at best when he tried to explain anything yesterday. As well, if Empking's Alt was trying to pick a lurker, I posted just as often as he did yesterday :)
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:50 am

Post by treznor »

In post 402, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 400, enomis wrote:
In post 399, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 398, enomis wrote:
In post 397, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 396, enomis wrote:2. No. You should want other people to vote who you think are scummiest. Since from your point of view, treznor is the scummiest. Look here, whats the point of being able to find the so called 'scummiest person' with nobody following you on your wagon and they went on to lynch another guy.

You presume that I think my reads are the be all and end all. They're not.

But you should try to convince us. Make us look in your point of view. Then we can analyse the reasons from there. Not like this where you keep the things to yourself.

I'm not keeping things to myself. I've said everything.

Ok then. Give me 2 more reasons why treznor is scum besides the insincere things.

Bub connection.
Lady doth protest too much thing.

So does that mean you think Bub is scum as well? Just trying to sort out your twisted logic here. And 'lady doth protest too much'? I haven't protested a single thing. My vote was on you on Day 1 because of the crap logic you were using and as soon as you started the same thing back on Day 2 I put my vote back on you.
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:53 am

Post by treznor »

For those not voting for Empking's Alt: I've heard no one (to the best of my knowledge), say that they think Empking's Alt is town. Can anyone make a case for him being town? If not, are we just extending the day to see if we get any interesting interaction (which is a good thing in my book)?
treznor
treznor
Goon
treznor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by treznor »

In post 455, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 448, treznor wrote:Can anyone make a case for him being town?

Glad you quoted this Empking's Alt. Looks like everyone has rushed to your defense. *Crickets chirping*

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”