Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:08 am

Post by Smear »

!xmafia in out where when what's going on is that blood wait that's not yours whose blood is it no not that anything but that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
I am Jonny Greenwood, lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Post by Smear »

vote benoni
because I prefer the nimzo-indian

just wondering, is the mod a bot?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Smear »

1. 1 game here(which was my first ever), though I played a few on epicmafia(it's dreadful, I know) over the course of that game if I had an urge to play more than that game allowed(it was pretty slow).

2. I'd probably out based on numbers. There's a 1 for 1 makes sense for town. Also, if I out later people might get suspicious as to if I am scum trying to pass off as town(especially if I somehow get into a sticky position, which is likely since I'm new to this) and get misslynched.

benoni wrote:VOTE: smear. Only scum would play something wishy-washy like the Nimzo-Indian. Pick a side.

Each to his own. At least I don't play the Bogo-indian!
Unvote.

Subcomfreak wrote:
vote: smear.
thar be weird posting thar.

Mah postin only be as weird as you thinks it to be
OH, DEEP
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by Smear »

Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Can someone tell me what a miller is?

I believe a miller is a townie who appears to be scum when investigated.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Smear »

Lowell wrote:Miller talk. That's useful.

unvote smear, vote bub

smear passed the test. bub did not. Also OMGUS.

What was this test if I may ask?

I thought I had the right to be weird during RVS; just testing the waters.

BTW Brothers, Guy_Named_Riggs voted BBmolla, not me!
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Smear »

Brothers is clearly overreacting a little, but if it's scummy overreacting is hard to say. There isn't much on the table; he's probably just jumping on whatever he can get.

Bub seems town to me, since it doesn't make sense for scum to be trying to prove people are town, they're usually to busy trying to prove people as scum.

Frogsterking wrote:
Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Can someone tell me what a miller is?

Also, in answer to the questions...

1. This is my third game on Mafiascum, and niether of the two previous games have been completed. I was night killed on day 1 in my first game.

2. get out with it and tell people what you know. If you die the next night, but have said someone who wasn't lynched, people will know where to start looking.

And I think I'll take part in the RVS

VOTE: BBMollla
because he's replacing into my other game

Anyone else find this post quite scummy?

Watching: Guy_Named_Riggs

I know it's a bit late to ask, but what do you find so scummy about it? Seems like normal RVS to me.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 am

Post by Smear »

Brothers Yamazaki wrote:I think that the early-game miller claim is debatable. But while I'd generally support the claim itself, I am against the idea of actively calling for it. Asking the miller to claim is basically an invitation for scum to safely claim it and coast through the whole game. I'd much rather see either scum or town claim miller of their own volition, and let us figure things out from there.

Brothers was the first to actually discuss miller. Nikanor just mentioned that they should claim. Brothers, who ironically claims that other players were trying to distract us with miller talk, actually started the discussion in the first place.

Vote Brothers
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Post by Smear »

I'll agree that Brothers is either scum or flaky town, if flaky means what I think it does.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Smear »

My suspicions are mostly assuaged, for now.
unvote

In post 98, benoni wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Hmm, no comment on the case I made against you I see. Why no vote or pressure on brothers?

Dude, your case barely exists.

It seems suspicious that bud is pushing this so much. His only evidence on Benoni is "you gave advice, therefore you are scum."
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 102, Subcomfreak wrote:

Yeah, brothers is the best wagon. I'll stick on him for a bit while I look around for more scum reads.

@smear, why the wagon hop bro?

I just think it's unclear if Brothers is scum. He seems sort of like a townie who's having a little trouble as opposed to true scum.

In post 103, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 99, Smear wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:Hmm, no comment on the case I made against you I see. Why no vote or pressure on brothers?

It seems suspicious that bud is pushing this so much. His only evidence on Benoni is "you gave advice, therefore you are scum."

Yes. Why would town give advice on how to play townish? There is literally no town motivation to tell a potential scum suspect how to act more like town. So yes, it is scummy. And also, twice now he has called out brothers but has not pressured him in any way shape form or fashion. That reads of fake-scumhunting to me.

But it also makes no sense for scum to give advice on how to play townish in broad daylight. It would just be a really stupid move. Then again, Benoni is new, so it is possible, but it appears that he is just trying to one up another player.
Your other evidence has some substance, though. The lack of voting could well be scummy, or it could be that he is cautious with his inexperience.

In post 110, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Frogsterking wrote:There are very scummy people right now besides Brothers. Just saying

Like who?

Yourself and/or Benoni, if one of you aren't scum, I wouldn't be surprised if the other was.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Post by Smear »

EBWOP

In post 102, Subcomfreak wrote:

Yeah, brothers is the best wagon. I'll stick on him for a bit while I look around for more scum reads.

@smear, why the wagon hop bro?

I just think it's unclear if Brothers is scum. He seems sort of like a townie who's having a little trouble as opposed to true scum.

In post 103, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 99, Smear wrote:

Yes. Why would town give advice on how to play townish? There is literally no town motivation to tell a potential scum suspect how to act more like town. So yes, it is scummy. And also, twice now he has called out brothers but has not pressured him in any way shape form or fashion. That reads of fake-scumhunting to me.

But it also makes no sense for scum to give advice on how to play townish in broad daylight. It would just be a really stupid move. Then again, Benoni is new, so it is possible, but it appears that he is just trying to one up another player.
Your other evidence has some substance, though. The lack of voting could well be scummy, or it could be that he is cautious with his inexperience.

In post 110, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Frogsterking wrote:There are very scummy people right now besides Brothers. Just saying

Like who?

Yourself and/or Benoni, if one of you aren't scum, I wouldn't be surprised if the other was.[/quote]
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 am

Post by Smear »

In post 116, Subcomfreak wrote:
smear wrote:
Yourself and/or Benoni, if one of you aren't scum, I wouldn't be surprised if the other was.

Why do you feel the need to answer a question not directed at you?

I just thought it was a general question, even being a reply, so I thought I might as well answer it with my suspicions.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by Smear »

Vote: Guy_Named_Riggs

Blatantly coasting. He hasn't posted much at all, and when he has it hasn't been anything useful. All he's said all game is "I have nothing to hide"...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 138, BBmolla wrote:
In post 130, Smear wrote:
Vote: Guy_Named_Riggs

Blatantly coasting. He hasn't posted much at all, and when he has it hasn't been anything useful. All he's said all game is "I have nothing to hide"...

VOTE: smear

I don't understand how you could see GNR as scummy at this point in time.

Quote a post where GNR seems scummy.

I'm saying he's scummy because of his lack of posts, so it would be hard to quote one...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 143, Lowell wrote:not guy, but smear, sure.

@smear- so, you see yourself as lurker patrol, or what? no offense but it's only page six, not sure crusades against 'coasters' actually do anything. one might dare say that it is 'coasting' itself!

unvote, vote smear

I'd rather bug the lurkers until they start posting than continue to let them lurk.

In post 149, DTMaster wrote:12. Smear why is Benoi town? Considering that you're defending him from bub's attack you imply that Benoi is town. Explain please. I think Bub's attacks are justified since Benoi deflected.

I am actually lean toward scum concerning benoni, I was just trying to look at all of the possibilities.

or if you're referring to post 99, I was just looking to see how Bud responded.

Now I'm wondering if there's a brothers/benoni scumteam, along with one other (. Benoni's "brothers seems scum but I won't vote" posts seem like a bad attempt at bussing...

Especially after this:
In post 136, Cojin wrote:looking for a replacement for Brothers

(btw, glad to see you back and well, Cojin)

Brothers didn't leave a reason for this. This is his first non-noobie game, I'm wondering if he couldn't take the heat and asked for a way out...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Smear »

Unvote

I'll try to reread later and post any reads.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Smear »

Brothers is probably scum, but I need to wait for his replacement
Guy: seems scummy
Benoni: scummiest(besides Brothers)
Lobster: hard to say
Frog: hard to read, but I lean town because of Guy's scumminess
Lowell: seemed a little strange at first but probably town
Subcom: I lean town, he campaigned very strongly against Brothers
BB: I lean town
Nikanor: seems town
DTM: seems town
Bud: seems town
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Smear »

In post 95, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
Frogsterking wrote:Right now Guy and Brothers still stand out to me the most.

Can you tell me why you find me suscpicious?

In post 162, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 133, Frogsterking wrote:@BB

Same with guy. His first post answered some stupid questions someone asked, which looked like an attempt to appease them. The rest of it seemed apologetic and unobtrusive. I haven't seen him do shit since then except act concerned about my suspicions

I am acting concerned because I know it won't do the town any good if I am lynched.

In post 166, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Can please explain why you are so intent on killing me? I think I'm missing something here...

In post 168, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:And why do I seem scummy?

Your posts are based around defending yourself. All you do is ask questions, but they're not questions that would benefit town, they benefit you.

I also went through your games, and you consistently played for more aggressively and actively in those games, games in which you were town.

Why the sudden change in play style?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Smear »

In post 173, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
Also, you went through, what, two games? Two games is enough to figure out my play style? I'm impressed. In the one game, did you notice that I also defended myself as well? They thought for sure I was scum. What was the result? I ended up as town. As far as I know, my play style hasn't changed. If anything, I'm steping it up from before.

From what I can see, your play style most certainly has changed. You went from aggressively calling out scum to defending yourself. I see now that you've made a post against Frog, but only
after
you were accused of not playing aggressively, so I'm unconvinced.

In post 173, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:If you're town, I know you want to find and kill the mafia. However, I am not scum. Lynching me would only help scum.

It really irks me when people say this...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 186, Bub Bidderskins wrote:I did a iso of Riggs, and I found out what I suspected: that he's town. He town slipped in #65 (iso #2)

Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Do we even know how many mafia members there are in this game?

This is screaming noob-town so hard it makes my eyes hurt. If he were mafia, he would never ask that question. Since he's town, I'll bet there are scum on that wagon.

I hadn't noticed that! Alright, so Riggs is almost certainly town. Nood-town, but town, which does explain a lot of his actions...

I'd like to see Benoni's response now.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:19 am

Post by Smear »

In post 191, Subcomfreak wrote:
So easily swayed.

I was suspicious of his simply being noob-town from the start, but as evidence poured in I began to reconsider. The reminder of that post reassured me somewhat, and for the moment I'm content to move on to other candidates.

In post 191, Subcomfreak wrote:@smear, no unvote?

I unvoted a while ago, actually:
In post 157, Smear wrote:
Unvote

I'll try to reread later and post any reads.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Smear »

Also, this thread is ridiculously inactive... can we pick up the pace please?

In post 199, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Benoi wrote:Bro, scum can pretend to be town. In the game of Mafia, the scum often adopt the strategy of avoiding detection by pretending to be town. I know it's hard to understand, since it's such a clever and tricky strategy, but bear with me.

Yeah, but not noob scum in that way. There is no way that a player with only a couple of games worth of experience would pull
that
off as scum.

Bud is 100% right. I'm surprised Benoni even tried arguing that!

Everyone seems pretty town besides Brothers, Frog, and a hint of Benoni(and Lobster who is completely null).

Almost everything Frog has done has basically been directed at lynching Guy, who is very likely town, and the rest is basically just snide comments. He also likes to "watch" rather than vote, which I find suspicious(especially the "watch" on Brothers, which seems a little like bussing).
And that's not even counting this:
In post 204, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 203, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 202, Subcomfreak wrote:
In post 200, Frogsterking wrote:It's rather unsettling

What is? The fact that you aren't sure if riggs is noob town or if he is noob scum? I have reasons to keep my vote on riggs, do you?

I don't like the people that are following me...

:? You don't like people following you, yet you want everyone to listen to you to catch scum? :?

Vote: Frog

Even so: while Frog looks scum, Brothers is still my #1 choice, so I'd very like to see Brother's replacement.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:50 am

Post by Smear »

I came to apologize for not posting yesterday, since I was at band practice. Doesn't really matter, does it...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:13 am

Post by Smear »

In post 217, Frogsterking wrote:Hey u guys r supposed to lynch the mafia lmao

lol nice defense
really convincing...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Smear »

In post 219, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Oh, and Benoi is still being totally useless to the town. Why is the wagon on the obvtown guy and not the obvscum guy?

They both seem pretty useless to me...
Why are you so sure of Frog's innocence?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 am

Post by Smear »

In post 222, Bub Bidderskins wrote:Frog is an anti-town townie. Case in point:

In post 217, Frogsterking wrote:Hey u guys r supposed to lynch the mafia lmao

When scum are pressured, they do not respond with "LOL lynch da mafia." At frogster's level of expertise, they tend to freak out.

And yes, I do have a scumread on benoi as well as lobster. I wish lobster would post more, though.

Fair enough. I was thinking that too, and anti-town town would explain a lot, but I still
really
don't like Frog's play. I know that's contradictory, but the more I think about it the more scum he seems. Frog's lack of defense pushes town though.
Unvote

I
really
want to see Brothers' replacement.

Also, why hasn't lobster been replaced? He's been inactive for over a week....
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:50 am

Post by Smear »

In post 226, benoni wrote:Neither has Nikanor.

Thing is, Nikanor has been posting elsewhere. He's lurking this thread intentionally.

Wow, I can't believe I missed that. I almost forgot that he's in the game at all.

He's been gone for...
two weeks?!

@
Mod
: could you prod Nikanor and Lobster, please?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 230, Subcomfreak wrote:
Gosh everybody takes his words like they are straight from the all mighty. The SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED WHEN RIGGS GOT UNDER PRESSURE.

@bub, flesh out your reads more, and take a vote
vote: bub bidderskins

I'll agree that his arguments haven't been completely fleshed out, but they make sense, and my votes on people like Guy weren't the strongest. I was more trying to pressure than to lynch.

I'll make sure to heed your advice, though. I was probably following the "veteran" a little too much.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 233, Cojin wrote:prod has been sent

Great, thanks!

In post 234, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Who exactly is recieving prods?

I requested prods on Nikanor and Lobster.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Smear »

I'm going to be V/LA for the next week. I might get a chance to post once or twice though.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:39 am

Post by Smear »

In post 279, Subcomfreak wrote:Okey dokie. Now that we have some replacements I can actually (hopefully) vote on my scum list to generate content.
Scums:
Brothers
Bub
Smear.

Scum caught game over.
vote: brothers

With so many people lurking, what makes you so sure that all of the scum are within the few active players? Seems unlikely to me.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:44 am

Post by Smear »

In post 285, Subcomfreak wrote:
In post 283, Smear wrote:
In post 279, Subcomfreak wrote:Okey dokie. Now that we have some replacements I can actually (hopefully) vote on my scum list to generate content.
Scums:
Brothers
Bub
Smear.

Scum caught game over.

With so many people lurking, what makes you so sure that all of the scum are within the few active players? Seems unlikely to me.

How is brothers active? And I can only have reads on people who have posted. Why so defensive? Your 3rd on da list.

Well Brothers used to be extremely active, the only reason he isn't now is because he's getting replaced, a replacement he
requested
no less. Everyone else just ignored the game or lurked...
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Smear »

Smear wrote:
In post 285, Subcomfreak wrote:
In post 283, Smear wrote:
Scums:
Brothers
Bub
Smear.

Scum caught game over.

How is brothers active? And I can only have reads on people who have posted. Why so defensive? Your 3rd on da list.

Well Brothers used to be extremely active, the only reason he isn't now is because he's getting replaced, a replacement he
requested
no less. Everyone else just ignored the game or lurked...

why do you feel the need to defend brothers?[/quote]
I'm not
defending
him by any means, I'm simply stating that he was active early in the game. That is a fact.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Smear »

In post 297, Subcomfreak wrote:
Well Brothers used to be extremely active, the only reason he isn't now is because he's getting replaced, a replacement he requested no less. Everyone else just ignored the game or lurked...

Exactly, he should be lynch for that. I was waiting for us to get somebody in his slot so that our votes did something.

While I agree that he should be lynched for that,
he
has been replaced.
Seems strange to vote for someone after they have been replaced.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Smear »

In post 300, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:agreed. When I signed up for this game, I was expecting a good game. I still think it has the potential if the mod would actually post...

The reason this game is not moving forward isn't because the Mod isn't posting, it's because players are dwelling on the fact that he isn't posting, rather than concentrating on the game itself.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Smear »

In post 308, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Frogsterking

I am convinced at this point that he is scum based on a reread.

This sounds like a bad excuse to jump on an easy wagon. I better see that "promised" explanation asap.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 315, Jackal711 wrote:Bleh I don't have time for this. Had a long post ready that took 2 hours to prepare then my computer crashes.

Vote: Frogsterking, Smear

Claim:
Town Double Voter

Woah, that was unexpected.

Why did you claim? And why did you split your votes?

If Frog flips town(which would not be surprising to me), I see a Guy/bbmolla scumteam
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Smear »

I am town vigilante.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by Smear »

lobster has been inactive, not lurking, else I would probably target him.
I think Bud is a good choice.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:12 am

Post by Smear »

Vote Frogster
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:22 am

Post by Smear »

In post 402, Subcomfreak wrote:@smear, give me a list of your current vig targets. Meaning, who would you be willing to vig?

Bud or Frogster are my top choices. I'd also be willing to hit Riggs.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Smear »

What the fuck, didn't I get lynched in this game? I really thought I did....

fuck.

I never submitted any kills, I completely forgot that this game even existed and I didn't receive a single prod until I'd been inactive for a month, so of course I wouldn't. When I did, I completely forgot my role, assumed I was town, didn't send the action.

I'm sorry about this, since there is really no explanation I can give that will be either credible OR forgivable. Regardless, I AM vig.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by Smear »

I am willing to answer any questions.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Smear »

I am catching up, Hikari. I'll probably have the post in by the end of irl today.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Smear »

Link* sorry
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Smear »

It's pretty easy to forget a role when you also forget that you're even in the game anymore...

Jackal: obvtown
Link: Null lean town.
Frogsterking: Townish
Randomacts: Townish
GuyNamedRiggs: Scummy. Then again, Riggs ALWAYS seems scummy to me.
HowardRoark: Town
Red: Scum. If we don't lynch him today, I'll NK him.
CooLDoG: Town.

These are tentative.

In post 673, HowardRoark wrote:@Smear: Are you a X-shot or an unlimited vigilante?

Unlimited.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Smear »

Red is doing nothing but causing unnecessary argument.
Vote RedFF

If red flips town, Link is probably scum, but I consider that doubtful at the moment.

@MOD can we have a vote count please?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #47) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 739, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Would it be a good idea to just lynch this spot so we don't need to wait for a replacement? It seems to me, that if we wait, this game will never end.

Oh, didn't see this....

Can't tell if extremely scummy or just guy being guy. I'm leaning extremely scummy because WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU LYNCH A SPOT THAT IS ALREADY GETTING REPLACED!?
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #48) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 742, Hikari Link wrote:
I'm not sure how you make that jump. If we lynch redFF today and there is no additional NK tonight, expect me to come after you, because this stinks of scum lining up chain mislynches.

You guys have been at eachother's throats, though I suppose I am making a jump. On the topic of no additional NK's, you SHOULd lynch me, unless you want to keep me alive as a puppet....

Link: Null lean town. Your consistent and persistent scum hunting make you obvious town candidate.
Frogsterking: Townish. He hasn't done anything scummy, even if he hasn't been 100% gung-ho town.
Randomacts: All around townish play, good, logical questioning, scum hunting and voting.
GuyNamedRiggs: Scummy. Then again, Riggs ALWAYS seems scummy to me.
HowardRoark: All around very townish play. Plus I'd never doubt someone who likes Firefly.
Red: Scum. If we don't lynch him today, I'll NK him.
CooLDoG: Town. Hammering BB didn't seem like busing.

Apparently I suck at fleshing out shit.
Regardless I think all of these reads are pretty self-evident.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:44 pm

Post by Smear »

In post 751, redFF wrote:hikari and smear are the last 2 scum. but town is too inactive/bad. everyone get on hikari right now.

How did you come up with this?

Can we just lynch this guy already
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Smear »

@Mod: Thanks for the count, and good luck with your internet-finding. Could you prod HowardRoark, Randomacts, and Frog? I believe they've all been gone long enough to warrant it.
Smear
Smear
Goon
Smear
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Smear »

Would you guys prefer if I said who I'll choose to NK?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”