fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Vote: Cow
because he'd be disappointed if I didn't.

mafia-n00b is being just what his name says he is. Not ready to lynch yet, so won't send him to L-1, which my vote would put him at.
2-1 as Town (including the 39 minute final day)
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am not dismissing anything right now. It looks like a noob-ish play, but that doesn't mean it is. I'm reserving judgment.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:19 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@Uphill: Just because it looks noob-ish, it really doesn't mean it is. Join date and experience don't always have a correlation. His join date implies that it could be a noob-ish play, but that really doesn't mean that it is. Had my vote not put him at L-1, I would have voted, to show that I find him to be the scummiest player to this point, but I was not sold on him definitely being scum at the time, therefore wasn't going to put him at L-1. Also, why didn't you answer Johoohno's question in #54?

@Grimmjow: Why is mafia-n00b scummy as hell?

@Frog: What are your feelings of n00b's play so far, and the bandwagon on myself?
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 am

Post by fuzzylightning »

@Johoohno: I missed the part where he did answer your question. And last I checked, asking questions was a way to stimulate discussion. Attention could be all on me, it doesn't bother me, that doesn't mean that I can't ask those who have participated less to chime in with there own thoughts on things.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I haven't been active on site in a while. My last games were played at a time where I was very busy and probably shouldn't have been playing. If you are looking to get a read on me based on meta, I would suggest against that for exactly that reason. You want to know why I'm not scum, because I'm not. You've asked me for a claim, so you get one, I am a vanilla townie. Pressure votes are understandable, they are a way to gauge reactions, and if it happens to be on me, so be it. I know that I am town so now I have to figure out who isn't.

I'm really not sold on Frogsterking. He hasn't added anything substantial to this discussion at all. First he asks a question about whether anyone likes Marilyn Manson, then he calls mafia-n00b retarded (something that was basically repeating what other people had been saying), then he asks if people want him to kill me. So, for that, I ask Frogsterking, what do you have on anyone, aside from calling n00b retarded and calling my first two posts stupid.

I'd like to hear more from Grimmjow before anyone drops the hammer on myself, if that ends up being the case. He has been V/LA and has promised a post tonight.

kuz: Why do you want a mass claim? On day 1 and in a 9 player game, that's just asking for trouble. That's a scummy move right there if I've ever seen one.

I'd also like to see how Cow feels about everyone aside from mafia-n00b. He's been very tight-lipped aside from calling for his lynch.

My scum list right now:
Frogsterking: for lack of anything in this game and for looking to everyone else to tell him to drop the hammer. If he believes I'm scum, he should be willing to do it himself, if he doesn't believe I'm scum, then dropping the hammer should be out of the question.
Cow: Tunneling on mafia-n00b
kuz: Calling for a mass claim when someone is at L-1 on Day 1.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

Let's leave the WIFOM out of this because that doesn't make your actions any less scummy there, and was the triple post really necessary? I didn't just single out Grimmjow, I also asked Frogsterking to post as well. In fact, I believe I asked both my top two suspects to post more, in addition to Grimmjow.
0-1 as Mafia
fuzzylightning
fuzzylightning
Goon
fuzzylightning
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by fuzzylightning »

I am unsure of how to interpret the latest actions from Johoohno regarding looking at my past games. I don't like when people use meta to determine the alignment of another player, but I also don't find using meta as inherently scummy. It's a tool that people can use, but I try not to put too much stock into it. For him, I would lean more town than anything else.

As far as Uphill, I would say he's the most pro-town player so far, in my eyes, and his using his vote the way he should be, to put pressure on who he thinks is scum. We'll see what he has to say when he comes back in a day or so.
0-1 as Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”