radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Fri May 03, 2002 8:50 am

Post by radwulf »

I voted eillid to start the game, and since I don't do random voting, I picked one of the people that talked before the game started. And now I'll switch to another one of those that try really hard to sound like townies, but don't quite seem up to the task.Vote: PORRO
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri May 03, 2002 2:51 pm

Post by radwulf »

Use your brains, guys, those of you who have them... I would certainly not derail from my normal playing style like that if I was mafia (and this would definitely be a silly way of getting an alibi through reversed-psychology).Looking at pre-game comments and choosing a vote from one of those comments based on instinct in order to start discussion certainly beats random vote: x; it gives the town more information.Townies beware, there's 4 guys out there that are going to get my lynched right now... I'll probably end-up lynched, because some of the townies will be convinced I'm evil, as well.However, once I'm dead and you see innocent next to my name, lynch Porro. This game barely started, and he's already discrediting and attacking me (in a quite personal manner) for no reason at all. If he gets me lynched, don't let him get away with it.Note to Porro: english is not my first language. If I was playing in my native language, I assure you my thoughts would be more clearly expressed in my posting.That's all for now.
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri May 03, 2002 5:02 pm

Post by radwulf »

Mike Amok, that question of yours will kill somebody... but I would be lying if I said I'm not okay with that. Yes, lynch Porro, and lynch me next if he's not guilty; if there's something that works for me in mafia hunting is that people who are out to get me early, based on the hazardous ideas I always put forward, are mafia--ALWAYS Those of you that have played in electoral, verbose or 45 know what I'm talking about. A townie cannot afford to be as certain about someone's guilt as Porro seems to be of mine.Why did SaberKitty die?Scenario A:- one of the people paying attention to the pre-game conversation thought it would be amusing to have her killed; it is only natural to look for the people that payed attention to the pre-game conversation among the people that actually took part in that conversationScenario B:- one of the people paying attention to the pre-game conversation, but not taking part in it, thought about killing saberkitty to make an argument against the people in category A; highly unlikely anybody coming with an argument like this to get one of the people in A lynched, would be instantly lynched (rightly so) as being mafia who set up the murder to lynch another innocent during the day using crap logicScenario C:- they killed Saber Kitty hoping some paranoid townie like myself would bring up the issue; to this, I have no refutation, there's a chance this could be trueI'm obviously not mafia, because I'm not stupid... I am often bandwagoned for a simple FOS, how the heck would I dream to get away with something like Scenario B?I silently voted for one of the four or five people in category A (that talked before the game), and waited for the reaction. The reaction that I got was that another one of those people is trying to discredit me, and is now out to kill me.Trust me on this one guys, he's guilty. If you're townie and you find it hard to believe me, then just abstain from voting unless you're very convinced of my guilt; let the 4 scums lynch me. And tomorrow, you'll know whom to lynch.
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Fri May 03, 2002 5:27 pm

Post by radwulf »

To summarize:- SaberKitty's death was not random- I voted for people that have talked to SaberKitty before the game- Porro discredits me and feels confident enough to lynch me based on a stupid pretext (at a time when only about a third of the players have said something)And lastly and most importantly, I am a doctor--I tried to save mr. ryoushi last night. I will be out of town until Wednesday (probably without internet access), that's why I'm revealing my role--I'll be unable to defend myself in the next 5 days or so. Vote for Porro if I sound believable enough, abstain if you're not sure. Vote for me only if you're evil or convinced of my guilt.Confirm Vote: PORRO
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #74 (isolation #5) » Wed May 15, 2002 10:32 pm

Post by radwulf »

Yes, that was me. And there's a lot of bad people in this town so let's not do anything rash and stupid. Meanwhile, I remind
EILLID
that he has a
**** HUGE FINGER OF SUSPICION ****
pointing at him.

Reason: he jumps to voting based on a stupid first-round type pretext. We can't afford to do something stupid this time around. We need to hear everybody talk, again and again.[/list]
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Wed May 15, 2002 10:34 pm

Post by radwulf »

That's what I meant about the subject thingy...
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Thu May 16, 2002 9:03 am

Post by radwulf »

Well, this is mafia. We don't delete messages during the game, right? :)

The thing is, I miss the ability to quote someone's post by the message number, like we could do on GL. I had the same problem on the mafia site I started for my romanian friends, and this is how I tried to solve the problem. It can be pretty annoying for the admins/forum moderators as they end-up doing a lot of editing, because a lot of people will often mess up the counting (when 2 or more people start posting at about the same time).
radwulf
radwulf
Watcher
radwulf
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Tue May 21, 2002 10:25 pm

Post by radwulf »

silly sk... I would have helped you win, seriously!! I used to have the deepest sympathy for mafia sk's... until this happened.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”