eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 30, 2002 6:08 pm

Post by eillid »

I'm not sure how I feel about searching for those mafiosi before they've done anything... but I'm getting a bad feeling about this town so far. Good thing 25% of us are doctors.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sat May 04, 2002 2:15 pm

Post by eillid »

I've noticed that, so unless they're both mafia in every game they're playing (which is unlikely, since mith's a dead townsperson in one of them), I'm not going to vote for either mith or mole on that alone. I don't want to vote for radwulf just for voting for me, but he voted for me, and that's just not nice. Didn't even give a reason for it, and obviously wasn't following anyone's bandwagon, as no one had even given a suspicion yet. And I guess I do want to vote for him for voting for me (although it's kind of neat to be suspected, whether or not I'm not really suspected).Vote: radwulf. I hope he's not a doctor.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun May 12, 2002 3:57 pm

Post by eillid »

I don't have any proof, either. But I have vague bad feelings about Mike Amok (for some reason) and radwulf (probably because he voted for me yesterday), so I'll vote: radwulf until someone who can make some sense can come help us out and give us some advice as to the person for whom we should be voting.
eillid
eillid
Watcher
eillid
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Thu May 16, 2002 11:22 am

Post by eillid »

I had forgotten that Porro claimed to be cop, and that no one had said that he wasn't. I've found nothing but vague bad feelings so far; I've found nothing I can use logic on (and I'm not too good with logic anyway). I feel it's good actually to lynch someone. If we don't, the mafia win. If we do, then we have a chance of winning. Because Porro's vague suspicion matches mine, I may as well vote for Mike Amok this go. So,
unvote radwulf
and
vote Mike Amok

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”