Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Wed May 22, 2002 9:38 am

Post by Antrax »

vote: Corsato
. Voting no lynch essentially means "hi, we're surrendering to the mafia now". You see, it's the MAFIA that eventually win, not us. OUR only hope is the lynches. What do you expect to happen if we just sit on our ass? There's no mighty Antrax replicant in this game to save you all. Hence, voting no kill serves the mafia's purposes.
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Thu May 23, 2002 4:23 am

Post by Antrax »

Uhh, no. YOU wanted to lynch no one and stare as the mafia takes us down one by one. I wanted to try and lynch mafias, because even though it sucks, we lose by default if we don't. THAT's the difference between you, and myself. And OMGUSing a reasoned vote is a pretty silly thing to do. It's not like I'm attacking you at random.
Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Thu May 23, 2002 8:33 am

Post by Antrax »

FOS: Antrax for not realizing that the SK and Mafia might kill each other off, so the no lynch thing isn't *quite* as bad as it sounds.

Yes it is. Are YOU willing to take that risk? What are the odds of it happening, math boy?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu May 23, 2002 9:33 am

Post by Antrax »

Corsato, you've offered a plan which is damaging to the town. That means you are either ~drum roll~ evil or stupid! Both are damaging to the town, so my vote stays on you. I don't think you really didn't see the lack of point in not lynching.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sat May 25, 2002 12:16 am

Post by Antrax »

Wonders why Antrax attacks him, for something he has done himself?

Ah, 3rd grade logic. Whenever I vote no lynch, I do it because time works in favour of the town. For example: Bladerunner mafia, where there were so many cops, lynching at random would've been foolish. Magic mafia, where the cop is more or less immune to the mafia, due to the existance of TWO unknown doctors to protect him. In THIS game, there is NOTHING to hint that it's wise not to lynch, because if we don't lynch, we'll plainly lose. The more I read Corsato's posts, the more I get that faint whiff of "mafia" from him, but I don't really know him, so it's hard to tell. I still get "MAFIA" in block letters whenever I read any post made by radwulf, so my instincts aren't really perfect.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Sat May 25, 2002 4:39 am

Post by Antrax »

mith, are you all right? Are you seriously saying it's a valid plan to sit and wait for the mafia and SK maybe kill each other off? That it's better than trying to lynch mafia?
Am I overlooking something here?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Sat May 25, 2002 7:18 am

Post by Antrax »

It's most cenrtainly not a plan any townie would've come up with.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Sat May 25, 2002 7:19 am

Post by Antrax »

"cenrtainly". Lol, I'm turning into macros.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Sat May 25, 2002 9:27 am

Post by Antrax »

I don't get you people. Why is there even doubt? Sure, we can always hope the rivaling families shoot each other off, or the cop will be lucky and get everyone before they die, or whatever. But the odds of that are really quite slim, and it's much preferable to try and catch mafias, unless it's quite obvious the town's nights will be more productive than the mafia's. For example: having 4 cops active and working in cooperation means the town gets 4 people for every one the mafia get, so it's better to vote no lynch. THIS IS NO SUCH CASE. THERE IS ABSOLUTEY NO REASON TO VOTE NO KILL.
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Sun May 26, 2002 5:01 am

Post by Antrax »

mith, I have a lot of respect for you. Could you try and explain what the logic is in taking an approach that is basically conceding? It's like playing chess without making any moves, hoping the opponent might somehow position his king to checkmate himself! It's like playing Magic and not doing a thing, hoping the opponent will deck himself! It's like-
You get the point. Time works for the mafia in most games. This is no different. Why is not lynching anything other than a really really stupid idea?
Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Mon May 27, 2002 5:44 am

Post by Antrax »

How clever of you not to come out, Corsato, in a game with 5 cops. By all means, don't share your investigative information with us, either, we don't deserve it. Sheesh.
Antrax

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”