discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Tue May 28, 2002 12:46 am

Post by discer »

confirms. doing something forwards for a change........
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Thu May 30, 2002 7:09 pm

Post by discer »

sorry folks, my first mafia game is backwards mafia (still going) so i'm just used to that pace. uberslow. that game is also very confusing so i was expecting a more "normal" (does that exist?) game here. but then there's two kills on night one (good ones tho). i've been reading but didn't really know what to think so i didn't post anything. since i'm the last of the non-posters i can't vote in that style. so what now, completely random lynching? that seems kind of silly so i was hoping someone with more experience might come up with a half valid reason to lynch a specific person. or am i asking for too much for the first day?

anyone?
"What I really need is a droid who understands the binary language of moisture vaporators."
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri May 31, 2002 6:32 pm

Post by discer »

only one post in just about 24 hours? reading thru things i don't see how we're going to come up with a top-notch reason to lynch anyone so..

1. we need more info
2. it would be nice to get things moving along
3. rover's "over eagerness" seems to be the best reason to lynch yet

i'm going to
vote: rover
until i hear a better reason to vote otherwise
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 01, 2002 7:42 pm

Post by discer »

mod, can we get an official vote count?

town, can we get some progress?
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:08 pm

Post by discer »

rover, your well on your way to the gallows. i would suggest you spill everything you know. if you are a cop, at least the town will get some info. if your not, well......... we'll soon find out it appears.
discer
discer
Goon
discer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 03, 2002 9:28 pm

Post by discer »

r0ver has/had 4 votes and a few FOS's. doesn't it make sense that he would claim cop and ask for protection? it's not like we have any real info to go on and we do have to lynch someone. i dunno........ i suppose i could be wishy-washy and change my vote.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”