Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:14 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: Hjolfret

I have no idea what an Hjolfret is, but this way I should find out.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:46 pm

Theres a rule against that? Well, its the mod's job to skip me then. Im not going to bother to check every igsinificant detail like what games im actually in.

Besides, as dead as most towns are, you need someone like me to light fires under people's asses.

Oh and by the way:

*** Finger of Shame: Jeep ***
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 2:29 am

Should we switch to Jeep then? Im a blatant bandwagon jumper in the early rounds, thats how I get most of my leads for later rounds.

You guys vote for Jeep, im right along there with you. Or we could just vote Hjolfret, both have the same chance of being evil sword wielding Mith hating scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 05, 2002 11:51 am

unvote: hholjfret
vote: puddingboy

I want the first night done with
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:47 am

Vote: Cadmium

I think he started the Puddingboy wagon and got an fos from him. Anyone have a better idea?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 06, 2002 6:36 am

Actually, Cadmium is absolutely right.

Unvote: Cadmium
Vote: Mentat

He was even more adamant than Cadmium about offing puddingboy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 06, 2002 1:24 pm

Youre right. I have a strong willingness to jump on bandwagons. I do it everywhere. Want to know why?

Its because we dont have squat.

We dont know anything. I am super bandwagonman early on because there is nothing to go on. You learn a lot from them later on. Right now the only one doing any sort of effort is RoadBird.

In fact we should all be ashamed of ourselves. Here we are fingerpointing like madmen, while RoadBird actually tries to analyze the situation. Even I wasnt doing that yet.

But I did so now. Cadmium, you said that Mentat was the progenitor of the puddingboy bandwagon. Did you know that Mentat didnt vote for Puddingboy for quite a number of posts after you started the voting on puddingboy?

I took your word for granted and was looking at the last voting tally for information. Mentat is also correct, he explained his reason why he did it. It wasnt covering up, it was solid reasoning. I use it all the time. Silent players need to go. In fact, I should have not voted for Mentat so quickly. That was hasty in my part. He didnt immidietly jump on the bangwagon.

After analyzing the posts some more, I notice that Corsato is acting very suspiciously. He is obviously lurking. He made a off-side non-bandwagon vote and isnt saying much. He is purposely staying under the radar.

Unvote: Mentat
Vote: Corsato

Mainly because I want to hear a defense.

BTW: Roadbird - im not sure on that distribution, seems odd that we have stumbled over so many townies in a row. I will think about a possible distribution some more. Maybe after today after we get one more role I can make a good guess on that. Others opinions welcome.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 08, 2002 1:21 pm

The two people I find most suspicious are Corsato and Hjolfret. But since Hjol is in guard duty, ill leave my vote with Corsato for now.

I will go with either one of them, depending how the bandwagon swings.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 10, 2002 2:30 am

Unvote: Corsato
Vote: Mentat

Its cute how you think we are in league. Hopefully he is bad so I will look inn. hmm. damn. Im going to look suspicious no matter what he ends up being arent I?

Hardly seems fair. Well, here is to hoping he is bad anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 11, 2002 10:37 am

I will:

Vote: Corsato

So he can yell at me, call me an idiot and claim that I am evil.

Hopefully he will do the smart thing and somehow unravel this game. Im just voting for him because he is #1 on my suspicious list and to break the ice.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 1:08 am

My suspects are still Corsato and Hjolfret. I will go with either of them.

Vote: Hjolfret

Unless a Corsato bandwagon pulls up.[/b]
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 12:23 am

bah bah bah bah bah

Well, the way I see it Corsato has been highly suspicious all game. But now that he mentions it, Jeep has been lurking quite a lot.

He didnt join the Hjolfret bandwagon because he knew he didnt have to. In fact he has been fairly quiet and flying under radar while we were out here duking it out. Almost like he has been playing us like puppets.

Then again, Corsato could be tricking me.

And of course, Jeep could be trying to get me lynched. I dont think I have done anything out of my normal boundaries, if I was him (and evil), I would have tried to convince me to lynch Corsato. So that could mean Corsato is the evil one and trying to trick me into lynching Jeep.

Then again, Jeep could be trying to reverse psych me. bah bah bah.

Im going to go with a hunch and say that Jeeps constant lurking is a mafia trait.

Vote: Jeep

Ok Antrax, ask God to have Jeep defend himself.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 3:44 am

uh.. Jeep... What was that?

Corsato is right. I know how you "protected" me now, you chose to kill someone else at night.

This one is in the bag. Corsato and I win.

Confirm: Jeep
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 14, 2002 5:13 am

I just dont believe that you are a doctor.

Its extremely convinient to claim to have protected me every single night. Most doctors dont do that. Its a very odd way to play a doctor.

I also really think that the distribution was 9 townies, 1 mafia. As in a fancy old-school horror movie. So basically you claiming the role makes you look worse than Corsato.

Thats on top of the lurkish suspicious behavior you have been using. As well as your bandwagon record.

It still boils down to you looking more suspicious than Corsato, hence my vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 16, 2002 12:54 am

Another thing is that I proved that the mafia can still win even with confirm votes. But I will admit an element of luck was involved though.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”