Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Mini Game 7

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:15 am

Post by Polotet »

Welcome to the just built New Jersey suburb of Cliffridge. You have just moved into your beautiful new home when an emergency town meeting is called. There have been rumors of a mafia presence in this town, mafia who want to take the town over and own all of it. There have also been rumors that there are a madman and his computer-savvy friend are residents, and armed and dangerous. However, there are rumors that one resident has a day job as a cop in New York, and a cape-wearing figure has been sighted. There are also rumors that one member of the town has brought a gun for just such an occurence as this.

Alive

• Jalyn (Mafia)

Dead

• Pudd'nhead Wilson (Protector)(Killed by Mafia)
    SpinachEater (Townie)(Lynched)
    HorseriderMS (Mafia)(Killed by the Serial Killer)
    Antrax (Townie)(Killed by the Mafia)
    Popaboolie (Godfather)(Lynched)
    jesternl (1337 HaX0r)(Killed by the Mafia)
    Sketchwick (Cop)(Killed by the Serial Killer)
    Mentat (Retired Cop)(Killed by the Vigilante)
    Pegasus (Townie)(Killed by the Serial Killer)
    discer (Serial Killer)(Killed by the Mafia)
    mith (Vigilante)(Killed by the Mafia)

Game over. Congratulations Mafia!
Last edited by Polotet on Fri Jul 19, 2002 3:35 am, edited 8 times in total.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 13, 2002 5:21 pm

Post by Polotet »

I've emailed it to you, Wilson. If anyone else doesn't get a PM or has a similar problem, let me know.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 15, 2002 7:27 am

Post by Polotet »

The serial killer sneaks up behind his target. He draws his knife and prepares to throw it at the target's back. All of a sudden, a shadow detaches from the wall of a nearby building and leaps onto his back. The only thing he sees before he's knocked out is a swirl of a cape. As the Protector, Pudd'nhead Wilson, is walking home, another job well done, he hears a footfall behind him. He looks around, but no one is there. All of a sudden, he hears a deep, gravely voice. "Stay home at night!" "No!" he says. "I have a duty to the populace!" "Well then," says the voice, and shoots him in the head.

Pudd'nhead Wilson, the Protector (just like a doctor), has been killed by the mafia.

It is now day. 6 to lynch.
Last edited by Polotet on Sat Jun 15, 2002 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 18, 2002 3:19 am

Post by Polotet »

That makes six. Sorry about not posting any vote tallies, I was busy last night.

After arguing for a bit, the town made a decision. "It's SpinachEater we want!" they roared. "No," said someone, "let's lynch JDTAY!" "They're the same person!" the crowd yelled. So, they brought SpinachEater up to the hanging tree, and put the rope around his neck, and let him fall. And he died. No mysterious notes fell out of his pockets, and nothing was found in the investigation of his home. Not only was SpinachEater a normal townie, he was also incredibly boring.

It is night two. Please send choices by PM or by email to polotet@hotmail.com .
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 19, 2002 3:18 pm

Post by Polotet »

In the dead of the night, a mafia member snuck out of his house. Antrax was having trouble sleeping, and decided to take a walk to clear his mind. As he saw someone approach, he said, "Hi, you know, I was thinking about who was mafia, and maybe you could help me... URK!" This last came as Antrax was shot in the stomach and left to die. As HorseriderMS began to sneak back home, the serial killer leapt in front of him. "Antrax was supposed to be mine! You will pay for this!" In the morning, Antrax was found dead in the street. He was found to be a simple townie. When the remaining citizens gathered together, they saw that HorseriderMS was also missing. They found him, covered in blood and slices, at the bottom of the nearby cliff. Next to him was a gun, the bullets removed. Investigation of his house found that he was most certainly Mafia Scum.

Antrax, Normal Townie, was killed by the Mafia.

HorseriderMS, Mafia Scum, was brutally murdered by the serial killer.

It is day. 5 to lynch.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:37 am

Post by Polotet »

I just edited the topic title to be only Mini Game 7. And while I'm here:

Vote Count:

Pegasus 1 (jesternl)
Sketchwick 1 (mith)
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:16 am

Post by Polotet »

No, Antrax, you were only targeted by the mafia.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 9:16 am

Post by Polotet »

Nothing's happening, so I'm setting a deadline for 9PM Monday EST. It might be extended if you start to have useful discussion, but otherwise whoever has the most votes will be lynched (at least 3 required).
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 24, 2002 12:26 pm

Post by Polotet »

I have decided to extend the deadline until tomorrow, Tuesday, 9PM EST. Oh, and mith, as I said before, you need at least three votes to be lynched at deadline.

Polotet
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #82 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:57 am

Post by Polotet »

Vote Count:
Mentat 1 (Jalyn)
mith 1 (jesternl)
Popaboolie 2 (Mith, Pegasus)
discer 1 (Mentat)
Pegasus 1 (Sketchwick)

As it is, there will be no lynch. Three votes required to lynch at deadline, five to lynch before it. Deadline in approx. 3 hours.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 2:11 pm

Post by Polotet »

The town argues half-heartedly for a while, and it seems like they will never make a decision. However, when they see night approaching, a group of four managed to work up the will power to get up and drag Popaboolie to the gallows. With a yawn, they hang him up and drop the trap door. A gun falls out of his pocket. Investigation of his house shows that he was not only mafia, he was the Godfather! With a yawning cheer, the citizens retire to their beds.

Popaboolie, Godfather, has been lynched.

It is now night. Send me your choices by PM or at polotet@hotmail.com .
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 27, 2002 4:22 am

Post by Polotet »

The remaining mafia member was depressed. And angry. He/She began to prowl through town, searching for someone to take out his/her agression on. Looking through a window of jesternl's house, the mafia member saw that he was still up, sitting at his computer and typing. He/She took a shot through the window and killed him dead.

When he/she realized he was not getting his nightly email, the Serial Killer was angry too. As he/she was prowling through the town, he/she saw someone looking through his/her dead friend's window. It was Sketchwick! The serial killer made quick work with a knife, and in the morning, you see the disgusting sight of your cop hung by his intestines.

The Vigalante, realizing that few people are left, feels it is finally necessary to use his/her only bullet. He prowls through the town, looking for scum. Inside Mentat's house, Mentat recieves an email. It says that the cop has been killed, and he must take over. He runs out of his house, shrugging on his old police jacket, and the Vigilante kills him, shouting "DIE SCUM!"

jesternl, the 1337 HaX0r, who could investigate one person a night and send an encoded message to the serial killer (who he was on a team with), has been killed by the mafia.

Sketchwick, the cop, has been killed by the serial killer.

Mentat, the retired cop, has been killed by the pro-town one bullet Vigilante.

It is day. Three votes to lynch.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 30, 2002 6:38 am

Post by Polotet »

No lynch is allowed if you get a majority.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 30, 2002 7:58 am

Post by Polotet »

With it decided that there will be no lynching today, the residents of the town go home, to spend a sleepless night in their houses and hope to survive.

There has been no lynch.

It is night. Send me your choice through PMs or email at polotet@hotmail.com .

Good Luck, everyone!
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 01, 2002 3:36 am

Post by Polotet »

discer is skulking through town, searching for the mafia member. For a long time, he can't find anyone. He can't even see anyone through the window of a house. Finally, he sees Pegasus watching TV. She must have already made her kill, he thinks. He jumps through the window and cuts her into itty-bitty pieces. "Hah!" says discer. "I win!" Then, a dark figure appears in the window. "Who are you? I killed the mafia!" "No you didn't!" "Damn!" He runs to the window and jumps at the figure. Although he remembered to wear his kevlar vest, the mafia member's shot found his head. However, as the mafia member shoots him, discer manages to throw his knife and give her a deep gash in the side.

The next morning, Jalyn and mith meet in the town square. Mith sees bloody bandages on Jalyn's side. "Are you OK?" he asks. "What happened?" "The serial killer attacked me," says Jalyn. "Wow!" says mith. "How did you survive? Unless..." Mith starts to run, but Jalyn takes aim and shoots him in the back.

Pegasus, Townie, has been killed by the Serial Killer.

Discer, Serial Killer, has been killed by the Mafia.

Mith, Vigilante, has been killed by the Mafia.

The Mafia wins, with Jalyn the only surviving person. Congratulations!
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 01, 2002 5:09 am

Post by Polotet »

Interesting fact- every night the cop's choice coincided with the mafia's kill.
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 08, 2002 10:16 am

Post by Polotet »

Actually, the message was quite garbled the first night. It went from:

Discer, I know you are the serial killer, and I'm your friend. I help you pick out targets, so don't kill me. This message might be garbled, so I will repeat it entirely at the end, in case there's a simple algorythm that garbles it. I don't know if you have an MO, but if so, try to put something in your post to tell me what it is, so I will know who to check.
If you received this message and understood it without doubts use the color or the word green in one of your post on the first day.
If you get it but it is unclear, use the word or color red.
I will investigate Mentat this night

JesterNL

Discer, I know you are the serial killer, and I'm your friend. I help you pick out targets, so don't kill me. This message might be garbled, so I will repeat it entirely at the end, in case there's a simple algorythm that garbles it. I don't know if you have an MO, but if so, try to put something in your post to tell me what it is, so I will know who to check.
if you received this message and understood it without doubts use the color or the word green in one of your post on the first day.
If you get it but it is unclear, use the word or color red.
I will investigate Mentat this night

JesterNL

to

You he is the continuous assassin, the Discer, me knew that I am its friend. I help the fact that you choose the target, consequently I I am not killed. If algorythm will have one simple, distorts that it is distorted to cause which was not this message and consequently I repeats that one completely in the edge. Thus some that you that is possess me, but, the attempt who is ece of fish thus, in its post what, me they do not know that you says me because consequently I inspect knows who the fool as. When you and receive this message, she does not doubt that use first the color or the green of the word that you understand in one of its posts of the day. When you get the this, are not opened, the word of the use, or color the red. How much for me JestercNl you who investigate this Mentat night is the continuous assassin, the Discer, me knew that I am its friend. I help the fact that you choose the target, consequently I I am not killed. If algorythm will have one simple, distorts that it is distorted to cause which was not this message and consequently I repeats that one completely in the edge. Thus some that you that is possess me, but, the attempt who is ece of fish thus, in its post what, me they do not know that you says me because consequently I inspect knows who the fool as. When you and receive this message, she does not doubt that use first the color or the green of the word that you understand in one of its posts of the day. When you get the this, are not opened, the word of the use, or color the red. How much for me the JestercNl if you to receive this message and understand it without doubts you use the color OR the green of the word in one of its post in the first day. If you to start it but he is to unclear that he investigates this Mentat night, the use the word OR colors the red. I will investigate Mentat this night JestercNl Discer and I know it I am the serial assassin, and I am its friend. I help it to choose for I am of the targets, thus that not me weeds. This message could thus be truncated, that I repetizei it entirely in the extremity, CASE THAT has simple algorythm of that it truncates it. I do not know if you he will have one Me, but if thus, the attempt to put something in its post to say what he is, thus that I to me we will know who to verify. if you to receive this message and understood it without doubts he uses the color OR the green of the word in one of its post in the first day. If you to start it but he is to unclear, he uses the word OR he colors the red. I will investigate Mentat this JestercNl night if you to start it but he is to unclear, he uses the word or he colors the red. I will investigate Mentat this night JesterNL Discer, I know it I am the serial assassin, and I am its friend. I help it to choose for I am of the targets, thus that not me weeds. This message could thus be truncated, that I repetizei it entirely in the extremity, case that has one simple algorythm that it truncates it. I do not know if you he will have one Me, but if thus, the attempt to put something in its post to say what he is, thus that I to me we will know who to verify. if you to receive this message and understood it without doubts he uses the color or the green of the word in one of its post in the first day. If you to start it but he is to unclear, he uses the word or he colors the red. I will investigate Mentat this night JesterNL I will investigate Mentat this night JesterNL Discer, I know you ploughs the serial to killer, and I'm your friend. I help you pick out targets, so don't kill me. This message might be garbled, so I will repeat it entirely at the end, in marries there's simple algorythm that garbles it. I don't know if you have an Me, but if so, try you put something in your post you tell me what it is, so I will know who you check. if you received this message and understood it without doubts uses the color or the word green in one of your post on the first day. If you get it but it is to unclear, uses the word or color red. I will investigate Mentat this night JesterNL
Polotet
Polotet
Townie
Polotet
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 08, 2002 2:33 pm

Post by Polotet »

Thanks! :)

That one was run through a couple of languages, the second night one went unmolested, and I was still looking for something to do with the third one when I decided that he was killed first.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”