Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 17, 2002 3:25 am

Post by Sketchwick »

vote SpinaCheater

Looks like we have a winner, either we lynch a lying mafia scum or we lynch a townie with no role who isn't paying enough attention (seriously you have to play tight even on day 1 in a mini game)

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:24 am

Post by Sketchwick »

vote jesternl

for adding the 3rd vote to JD's bandwagon, and more importantly asking JD for a defense.
FOS myself
for not realizing that JD defending himself always makes him look more guilty.

Yes it's weak and yes I may very well change my vote, but I want to post now. I hate it when everyone waits for everyone else.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:41 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

FOS mentat
for using Crap Logic.

Let me get this straight, I lurked, then I bandwagoned, then I acted innocent. As opposed to you who acted innocent, lurked, then bandwagoned?

FOS mith
while I'm at it. No reason for you voting me? Does it really hurt to tell the town? If it's not something I've done then I guess you could be an insane cop.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:00 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

I defend myself and my post seems defensive to you, fair enough. Although "the strand of the rope that hangs one of us" sounds nice, strands of rope don't hang people,
votes
hang people. I have 3, you have none. I have no idea if you are SK, mafia, or town. I know I am innocent, so obviously I'm suspicious of you for bandwagoning me. Bandwagoning a fellow mafioso is really dangerous, especially in a mini game. "Crap logic" is logic that is false, but appealing. You seem to be saying that lurking and badwagoning are mafia behaviors and my behavior today is "acting innocent." In my last post I pointed out you have done all of these things, just in a different order. In fact, if you define "acting innocent" as anything that isn't mafia behavior (bandwagoning and lurking) then that is ALL a player can do!

If you truly are on the town's side you need to rethink the game of mafia. Because if the newbies believe the crap you are spreading they will never have a chance. There doesn't have to be evidence for a town to use logic. In this game if somone came out and claimed cop, and that they found a mafia member, we should lynch who they say. If that person turns out to not be mafia, we lynch whoever claimed cop the next day. Simple logic. All without us having any evidence of who the mafia was.

Popboolie, have you been lurking this whole time until you decided you should get the bandwagon really rolling because I admitted I did something stupid on the first day?

Keeping my vote on jesternl for now, be happy to switch to mith.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 10:42 am

Post by Sketchwick »

Well crap. 24 hour deadline? This town is screwed I fear. Pegasus said she wouldn't be back until today sometime. I would like to hear from Jalyn again, but I have no clue if it's going to help.

I guess I will
unvote jesternl, vote mith
for being WAY too defensive. Complaining about being bandwagoned with only one vote on him? What's the deal?

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 23, 2002 11:44 am

Post by Sketchwick »

No, I'm not in 48.

Why can't you log on as MITH?

And why don't you vote for who you think is mafia? This dealine sucks but it sure isn't my fault.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:55 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

unvote mith, vote pegasus

This game is driving me insane. I have no clue what is going on. But I find it hard to belive NO mafia voted for JDTAY. Maybe Jalyn or Discer but it's hard to know what the early (in this case first and second) votes were really about. Then there is jesternl, and we all saw how I interacted with him today. Then me, then pegasus, then Antrax.

I'm tempted to vote Antrax, because it seems just as prodective as any of my other thoughts on the day. But looking back I don't give a crap if pegasus went out of town. She could have let us lynch without her. I have no clue who is mafia at this point, so I'm going with a late bandwagoner.

Call me a wimp or call me luna, but I figure if I'm gonna get screwed this game it might as well be by mith.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 6:16 am

Post by Sketchwick »

Jesternl, I really doubt saying more is a good idea. Everyone knows you came to my defense when I had 3 votes. No one knows if I will come to yours. No one knows what our roles are. For now I think this is best.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 25, 2002 12:27 pm

Post by Sketchwick »

unvote pegasus, vote popaboolie

Because the damn dealine is at my throat. Mith, you around? I'd be happy to vote mentat, but no lynch is horrible.

sketchwick
Sketchwick
Sketchwick
Goon
Sketchwick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 01, 2002 8:59 am

Post by Sketchwick »

1st off I apologize to the town for messing up night 2. I should have given Antrax another night to get killed after we lost Batman. Speakinng of Batman, I found him night one BEFORE he said anything (sent in my choice....choose some random person that was not Antax, mith, or discer.

I also apologize for not unvoting JDTAY, toward the end I thought he was town but didn't want to draw mafia/sk attention to myself.

I applaud jesternl AND the mafia. I figured there was a small chance that jesternl was some pro town role with info on me, but mostly I thought he was painting a nice big bullseye on me, so I figured mafia spy. The mafia, knowing they had 2 normal members and a godfather were smart to know this was not the case and off jesternl.

I knew on the last day it was going to be either a town or mafia win. Discer was practically screaming he was the SK. I thought Jayln was mafia, but I have no idea what discer was doing. Pegasus and mith seemed to have the townie and vigi roles locked up.

I thought the SK role was really powerful. Two person mason where one can CHOOSE who they kill and the other is supercop (I think polotet mentioned somewhere...abd I obviously knew...that I was garunteed sane and got full info) But the town obviously could have won. Good job to mith too.

All in all I can't complain, I feel the town would have one if discer had made the "right play" at the end. And Luna is using me as a sig. A successful mini game by any standard....

sketchwick

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”