Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 17, 2003 11:15 pm

Post by Kelvin »

Muser:

You mentioned above that you intended to continue down the list of people who haven't spoken since confirmation voting for each one sequentially unless you got better reasons.

You just voted for eillid, who has spoken since confirmation.

Do you have a reason for this?
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:20 am

Post by Kelvin »

I've never been mafia, so I'd appreciate it a little bit if someone could explain a couple of things.

Let's say person A is scum. Person B is a mason. If B invites me, do I learn that he invited me a)at all or b)that same night? The reason I'm headed in this direction is that I wonder if the mafia don't have an investigative role, the masons just guessed wrong and so got greased for it.

BTW, I know I should ask this in another forum, but can mafia send emails to one another during the day? I assume that they can at night because that's how RL mafia works.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:34 am

Post by Kelvin »

I would suspect three bad guys left, rather than two.

Just from my perspective, in balancing the game the mod would think that the SK and the mafia might well balance. It's just our bad luck our masons are down.

Speaking of which, another quick question: person A is a mason, the last surviving one. He invites person C tonight. The scum kill A. Is C allowed to become a mason?

Actually thinking about it, if there were three bad guys left, the mod would probably have tried to balance things with two docs or a vigilante or something. I don't know, mostly just thinking out loud. So maybe there are only two mafia left.

Speaking of which, rite, if you are the woman in your avatar, you're really cute. If you're the fellow, well, I don't know. If you're some other person than those depicted, shame on you for being misleading.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:37 am

Post by Kelvin »

Quailman wrote:As for the scum finding out, did you get an e-mail telling you that you were invited, or not?

???

It actually took me a second to work this out.

No, I haven't been invited, I was just trying to work things out.

I think the more I talk, the more other people will be inclined to talk if only to correct whatever drivel I may post. In this fashion, the scum will hopefully make a slip, and we will kill them.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:43 pm

Post by Kelvin »

Let's not come out with role claims just yet.

However, I do suggest this:

By Saturday 1200 GMT, I want 1 post from everyone with your thoughts on how the town should proceed, with reasons. This will not count as mine, but I'll hopefully be back in a couple of hours to do my own. If we do not have one from you, I suggest, town, that we start lynching every one of the silent SOBs.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:58 pm

Post by Kelvin »

Scenario I
Here’s my current theory on the compostion of the game: 1 cop/ 1 paranoid cop/ 1 doc/ 1
one-shot vigilante/ 1
pharmacist
*/ 2 masons/ 1 townie/ 1 SK/ 3 mafia=12/12.

*I think the pharmacist is a pro-town role who silences target person for the next day,
possibly giving protection from mafia night kill, but probably not.

I think we have left: 1 confirmed cop, 1 vigilante, 1 doc, 1 pharmacist, and 1 mafia.

Okay, now I suggest we all reveal our roles.

We already knew that Muser was the cop (or the best mafia player to ever live). I was the one-shot vigilante, which Muser will
probably confirm as I am nigh certain he investigated me last night--I was playing Fishing
for Scum, which sometimes gets you looking all scummy.

I suggest the pro-towners don’t lie, for reasons I will reveal later. It is in the interest of the town not to lie, townies.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 9:18 pm

Post by Kelvin »

Great job, Muser. Really, just a well-played role.

I'm kind of aggravated gashly didn't fight it out more--if he'd role-claimed as doc or physick, we would only have two suspects left (2 different innocent roles + 1 mafia means that the loner is innocent). We lynch one, then if we guess wrong next day we lynch the other. Anyway. Congrats on all sides. Btw, I knew rite was mafia when she (I hope) didn't respond to my flirting. Only mafia scum could withstand my native wit and charm. Heh.

GG.
Kelvin
Kelvin
Ninja
Kelvin
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 01, 2003 2:50 pm

Post by Kelvin »

/Slinks slowly away, hoping to attract no more attention.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”