Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Feb 07, 2003 6:42 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

confirm
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:24 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Corsato was the last person to confirm (besides mathcam who was a replacment).
vote Corsato
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 12, 2003 4:17 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

unvote Corsato; vote gashlycrumb

Last mini she was mafia and totally missed the da they lynched her- I'm hoping for the same. Let's get into the game! ...(sorry) Couldn't help but rhyme (we did poems in english :x )
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 12, 2003 3:51 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh, god- ...anyway.
Anyway, DS's post sounded a little too eager to press for a fast lynch when his only stated reason that she was quiet mafia in the last game.

I was mearly stating what I thought it could be. Does that mean he/she (i'm not good with that) is definetly mafia. All I wanted to do was point it out.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:43 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I wonder why DP hasn't shown up again. And what about Jadesmar and Tigris- neither has talked in a bit.

*Note: I'm not changing the bandwagon- just trying to get some more opinions.

as for Bobacino, it seems you've contradicted yourself:
But why be suspicious of someone and then not act upon it? That's like the state of politics these days. Nobody really wants a war, but not very many people are doing anything about it. Thats talking the talk and not walking the walk.

You're acting apon
some
suspicion of MeMe but at the same time, not voting for gashly which is what you seemed to be wanting to do.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 13, 2003 4:51 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

He could have at least voted, to stirr up conversation :lol:
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:46 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Ok, well that was a well put defense- :?

Though I'm still not sure if I want to invote yet. However, I don't find Tgris to be all that suspicious, it's just bad logic.

Jeep was a cop, therefore whether or not he confirmed by e-mail really doesn't matter- or it could have even been like my minigame. I was waiting for hitman to confirm and the mafia chose to kill him. So I started the day regardless of the fact that he didn't confirm The same thing may have happened here. Still, it doesn't really matter- Jeep was a cop who died. His confirmation doesn't make a difference.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 14, 2003 10:40 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I don't have any questions, I just think it was bad from the start. I don't remember Corsato saying this the same way but, we all get roles (usually via e-mail) and like he said, it's easier to hit reply. And unless it specifically states in the e-mail to confirm in the thread then there's no reason not to hit reply.
unvote gash; vote Tigris
and
FOS mathcam
because I found it quite clear what Corsato was saying- and even though he expanded a lot to it- that doesn't mean you couldn't have deducted it youself.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 15, 2003 6:09 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

What I was getting at was that Corsato's first post (not exactly teh first post) made complete sense to me. And then Tigris (and i believe mathcam, too) didn't think so. I found it kind of suspicious, hence my vote.
Unvote Tigris
. I don't want anyone thinking I'm affiliated with Corsato, I just felt what he said made sense the first time. Also, when I read Tigris's post about Jeep's confirmation and all, I did not think that made any sense. JEEP's confirmation makes NO DIFFERENCE. That's why I agreed with Corsato and voted for Tigris. Then I FOSed matcam becasue he felt that Tigris's post made sense and was important. No offense, but it seemed to be a pointless observation, IMO.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 17, 2003 7:27 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

What normally happens on day 1? I get the feeling that we're really getting nowhere

Pretty much what we're doing now. :wink:
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:09 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Excuse me, but DP said that- I know we both have "Dragon" in our names but I'd rather you didn't accuse me of something I didn't do/say.

Thanks
Dragon
Slayer
:x [/i]
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 18, 2003 5:53 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Mod, do you think we could get a deadline here? We're not really getting anywhere, and the daya will just drag on forever without one.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:16 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

vote Tigris
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #139 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:48 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

How the heck did so many people die!

So, we got the serial killer, but there are still what... 3 mafia left?

My theory-

Mafia
  • Jadesmar
    JereIC
    gashlycrumb

This is however just my theory. Haven't decided on trusting DP or not :wink: but I'm going to
voteJereIC
for now anyway.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 21, 2003 11:21 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

*Stupid me*

Sorry, I didn't actually count. Anyway, like I said, that was
my
theory, not based on anything except my own opinion.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 24, 2003 1:16 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

For the last time, it's my own
guess
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #150 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 24, 2003 11:59 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Look, I have no problem revealing my role now- I'm a townie. Boreing, normal, role calim- not a big deal. My vote still stands.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 25, 2003 10:45 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Yeah, I cast the deciding vote, but is it just me- or were we together in wanted him lynched. Someone has to cast the final vote and it was me that time. Plus, I had nothing to say along with it cause I had already posted my thoughts about him. And quite frankly, I thought I had already voted for him, and hastly voted without reading how many votes were already on him. So I'm as much to blame as the rest of you- you all had (most of you at least) votes on Tigris also- not just me. Were you planning on suddenly unvoting him? Because it didn't seem like you were going to. I knew that looked suspicious when I read the lynching post, but I didn't think I'd have to defend against it.

As far as not counting the number of players- so many died I didn't think to. I was just stating my list of suspicions- not necessarily mafia. If you remember one of my previous signatures- "As you probably know, I'm extremely laz......(y)". And I am. :wink:
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #161 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 27, 2003 4:32 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I've voted and I've stated why. I have nothing else to say.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Fri Feb 28, 2003 4:56 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Alright, well, the I didn't take that much of numbers into account because I was stating more of my suspicions, more than who I thought was mafia. I'm just suspicious of JereIC and obviously there is on mafia, so I didn't give numbers much thought again (because for the vote it didn't matter). As for DP and JereIC being ,mafia, I'm not sure. But someone said it would explain a lot of things. Yeah, it might, so we either lynch one of them or forget the whoole thing and lynch someone else. Just get off my back about the counting thing. It was a mistake, obviously one which is costing me now. But I don't think that's a good reason to lynch me. Plus, I was just trying to be helpfull by making a list of people I found suspicious. Maybe I ahould just shut up and be like the other silent people? (coughcoughJereICcough) As for not counting because I didn't care- that's bull. It's not that I don't care. The game isn't all that far into. A lot of people died and that threw me off. Make sense? Whatever.

Sorry for being helpful...
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #179 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:55 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oh yes- vote the guy that was completely against and lynched a mafia! :x

Well, it seems to obvious but I'm doing it anyway-
vote ademar
(I can see were this is headed).

Ok- so you have NO REASON for voting me?

Or is it that you're just mafia scum. I hope so.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #180 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 4:56 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Oops! Missing a "j" and an "s"-
revote jadesmar
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 06, 2003 2:27 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I already said I was a townie. That's it- plain, boring, simple.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:08 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

And to answer your question about whyy I think jade is mafia, is because of one of my previous posts.
[quote=Dragon Slayer]Oh yes- vote the guy that was completely against and lynched a mafia!:x [/quote=Dragon Slayer]
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:08 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Stupid quotes. :?
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:12 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

And another thing (yes, another)- if leonidas was mafia, wouldn't he/she have voted me by now to win? Duh- so leo is cleared to my content, and jadesmar 's vote makes NO SENSE. If I was mafia, why would I put mysef in this kind of position by being one of the first voters on a mafia friend. That would be plain dumb. And I'm not dum.

(the dum, not dum
b
thing was a joke, in case you just thought it was a funny mistake)

And
confirm vote jadesmar
because I fell like it. Let's finish this.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #189 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 08, 2003 6:16 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

*Sigh*

Read you the posts the way they are! :wink:
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #190 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 10, 2003 4:52 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Ok. this gmae is getting no where. Excuse my impatiency but if jadesmar was innocent then she would have spoken up by now.

*cries of to mod*

Can we PLEASE get this over with. Jadesmar was completely against me yesterday and was on the JereIC bandwagon that ealry on at all. She tried to find EVERY little thingwrong with my posts to frame me. Not working. Then today she votes me. after I got a mafia lynched yesteerday. I wouldn't have put myself in a position of 2:3 if
I
was mafia. And jadesmar hasn't even given good reason as to her vote. Just lynch teh scumbag and get this over with please.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #195 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:09 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Heh, heh- hooray! Told you I was townie :wink: . Well, I guess me and Leo will have to rid teh next town of scum.

DIE MAFIA, DIE!!!!

GG everyone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”