Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:29 am

Post by Prizm »

Random vote: Tigris
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:32 am

Post by Prizm »

Er, sorry Tigris

random
vote Tigris

Happy?
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:50 pm

Post by Prizm »

unvote Tigris

It's not doing anything, and it was random anyway.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:32 pm

Post by Prizm »

Yanqush: I DEMAND A ROLE CLAIM.

Seriously, how are we going to find out anything? Today's lynch is basically random, since we have no information unless Yanqush decides to roleclaim as mafia.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:05 pm

Post by Prizm »

Here goes. Gnome, I'm sorry, but acting weird is a risk in a mafia game (see Phanto).

vote Mr. Gnome_it_all
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 6:12 pm

Post by Prizm »

FoS: The Mod
, for not telling people that I'd be away until Sunday.

Er...I did PM you right?
FoS: Prizm
for having a bad memory.

Anyway, here's my list of suspicious people.

Leonardo007
Mojo
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:33 pm

Post by Prizm »

Ok, here's the way I see it.

1. We can get very little information as long as we don't lynch anyone.
2. Due to the nature of the game, a wrong lynch is not as worrisome as it might otherwise be. There is still a 2:7 mafia to town ratio, so we're not in a bad position here.

Thus I suggest that we get the day over with and lynch anyone, because we can get no information unless someone decides they want to roleclaim as mafia.

So without further ado,
vote Leo7
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:20 pm

Post by Prizm »

Apologies for quietness guys, I've had a hell of a time trying to register for classes since my college decided to move from a telephone registration system to an online one, and somehow got registered for a 400 level business class.

I'm gonna
unvote Leo
, since he really hasn't done anything to seem anti-town. However I maintain my position that we need to lynch someone.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:59 pm

Post by Prizm »

Discer, what did I do, other than be fairly quiet? I can see where the "Let's lynch
someone
" might have gotten me in trouble, but I had gotten really bored of doing nothing.

Right now I'm suspicious of Leo007 again. If he's scum, then he played the newbie card very well. He could be an experienced player who just recently came to the site.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:37 pm

Post by Prizm »

Leonardo 007 wrote:Prizm, believe me, this is my first mafia game ever. Lying about such thing makes one a real-life scum. You don't know me so I guess my things don't worth much to you, so I can only swear that this is my first game. Imposing as a newbie is really a dirty trick. I'll never even dream using it.
Well, as you said, I don't know you. So you might be someone who doesn't mind stooping to that level. Or you might be someone who has observed a lot of mafia games, and knows that people don't like lynching n00bs. However, now that I've reread your posts several times, I think you're a townie, or maybe very clever mafia.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:13 pm

Post by Prizm »

Where is mojo? I know it's only been two days since he posted, but in that two days people have been turning on him and he hasn't even tried to defend himself.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 17, 2004 3:54 pm

Post by Prizm »

Useless or wrong, am I? Well, ok. But to be fair, I also haven't gotten any insights from the voting records/night killings, but to avoid being lynched as a lurker I had to say something. So it's a pretty tough situation for us who aren't paranoid and don't see scum behind every corner. All I can really say is that I'm not scum, I don't really have any idea who's scum and who's not, and please don't lynch me. Thank you.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:47 pm

Post by Prizm »

Bah...I've become somewhat bored and frustrated with this game, so I'm going to vote for Mojo and practically guarantee my lynch tomorrow if Mojo is innocent.
vote: Mojo
[/b]
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:18 am

Post by Prizm »

Mathcam: Yes, very interesting, especially when you'd expect the mafia, in a game where there are no cops, to kill off the most experienced players first, rather than the newbies like poor Leo.

Which brings me to my suspicions about you: why are you still alive? Obviously whoever was mafia thought you were a threat the first time, or they wouldn't have killed you night 1. So why didn't they kill you last night?

FoS: Mathcam
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:25 am

Post by Prizm »

Hmmm...that might be the case. But the other scenario might also be true. So I'll leave that finger where it is for now.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:30 pm

Post by Prizm »

Hmm well this isn't good...I'm one vote away from a lynch and there's several people who are close to voting for me.

I really don't have much to say in my own defense, except that I am not scum. If you lynch me, you will be lynching an innocent.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:32 pm

Post by Prizm »

Er wait...I just thought of something.

If you lynch me, and I'm mafia, the game is over. But if you lynch me, and I'm innocent, then you get no information at all, since so many people have attacked me. So if you're unsure of my scumhood, consider that before you place that final vote on me.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:40 am

Post by Prizm »

Cam: Unfortunately, the best defense I can put up for some of the things I did, like the "cmon lynch somebody already" mentality is that I really screwed up. I should have voted for Yanqush when I was suspicious of him, and I definitely shouldn't have pressed others to vote for him when I didn't myself. There is no defense for these actions, and if I was one of you, I'd be pretty suspicious of me.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:40 pm

Post by Prizm »

JereIC wrote:One thing I've noticed, rereading the posts for today, the only thing Prizm has posted that was an original, thought-provoking theory was his first post, about mathcam suddenly turning against newbie-ish players. The rest of his posts are self-defense. Tigris, mathcam, and discer have all posted things that have made me second-guess and rethink my theories, and I think I've been sticking my neck out as well (even wondering aloud why Prizm would do some of the things that have been done if he's mafia). Anyone else notice which of these five doesn't belong?

FOS: Prizm
Jere: Since I was one vote away from a lynch, I would naturally try and defend myself. But if you like, I'll post my suspicions. I'm most interested in you and Mathcam at the moment. I've already explained why I suspect mathcam, and I suspect you because you put me one vote away from a lynch. However, you also put the first vote on Mojo, so my suspicions as far as you are concerned are very tenuous.

While my natural paranoia tells me to distrust everyone, the fact that Tigris and discer had the opportunity to kill me but didn't gives me a reason to suspect them less.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:46 pm

Post by Prizm »

Oh huh, it's daytime.

My thoughts:

I'm most suspicious of mathcam, since the "why is he alive" argument is even stronger today than it was yesterday. But discer, if mafia, might try and make that case, knowing that I was already somewhat suspicious of mathcam.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 3:09 pm

Post by Prizm »

Sorry guys, I've been a bit busy over the past couple days.

Unfortunately, as discer pointed out, there's very good reasons to suspect any one of us.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:23 pm

Post by Prizm »

Ok, I'm willing to participate.

vote mathcam
. Going with my gut.[/b]
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:07 pm

Post by Prizm »

Pleh. Sorry mathcam, but I really did think it was you, and I figured if I was wrong and didn't vote, discer wouldn't make any glaring errors that would make me change my mind. Given that I had the most suspicious record, I'd probably end up getting lynched, so I voted. Oh well.
-Drizzt Do'Urden

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”