Mini 1318 - This Little Town (Game Over!)

The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

VOTE: pieceofpecanpie

because that sounds delicious right now. :P
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:35 am

#22 is a scum post.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: musicninja

--

@mastin: how in the world is charter null when others that haven't posted yet are town?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:50 am

That's L-1 I believe.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:16 am

why'd you unvote?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm

OK, if you want to get off of Music why don't you attack charter? He's the one that put him at L-1.

Why not attack me? I pointed out he was L-1 and didn't unvote.

Guys we have a claimed scumbag. Why are we fucking around? Do you really think you're going to get much scumhunting done when in the back of your mind you keep thinking, "Yeah this guy might be scum, but I have this guy over here on a silver platter." It's just gonna cause the game to stagnate.

P-edit: Seriously Music?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 pm

@MOD: MusicNinja needs force replaced. yep.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:47 am

I think the less I say about Music the better. I don't want my posts to be completely filled with explatives.

v2v's hammer seems pretty legit. I don't see any scum motivation in going "I didn't read, but if I did I wouldn't do anything different"

Mastin makes literally no sense to me. It's like he's trying really hard to have every single one of his posts be nonsensical.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

VOTE: Mastin2

His unvote logic makes no sense to me and I've had problems with his posting since his entry into the game.

I already told the mod, but I have limited access till monday
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm

OK, I'm back. This is my day 2 catch up post.

@Hiplop-You never explained why you voted Uberninja. Can you explain (in your own words) why?

Vijay's reason for voting ninja is terrible.

@pecan-Why aren't you voting? You seem to have fairly strong reads.

Holy shit. That's a huge wall of text. It feels a bit more honest and straightforward than his day 1 posts, but that might be just because he worked on it over night.

I like Charter's #101. Fitz is my second choice after Mastin.

@kdowns-Add me to list of people that want at least some sort of reason why Mastin is scum from you (once again, in your own words.)

My scumdar is tingling in post 109 by pecan. Holy shit that is one useless post.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:37 am

Uberninja wrote:Mini-Librarian, you say #109 by pecan is useless, but you make no mention of his #117. What do you think of that?
Also, who are your scum suspects? I haven't gotten a feeling about who you feel is scum, except for Mastin.

117 was highly unconvicing mainly for the reasons vijay already mentioned. Pecan's play had not been very helpful up to that point, just a reads list and a bunch of whining that we were focusing on the wrong person. Vijay had already placed placed a vote and gave reason for it, something far more useful than anything pecan ever did. (I also don't buy pecan's explanation about 109. The post serves nothing except to try and get our attention away from the two main wagons.)

All in all, I'm suspicious of pecan because his play today reeks of a chainsaw.

He basically yells at us to ignore Mastin and UN, while directing our attention to someone else. If this isn't chainsaw behavior...

As for your second question, if you actually read my post you should know I suspect Mastin, Fitz and Pecan.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 am

@bub: Mastin. You know, the person I'm voting.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:53 am

@pecan: Your play today has not sat well with me today because you are actively trying to stop others from scumhunting (telling us to stop questioning Mastin and uber) while doing virtually no scumhunting yourself.

Your case on vijay is terrible. It's fine if you want to say that his hammer is scummy (I don't think it is, but I can see others might) but to say that his day two play is scummy is absolutely laughable.

And yes, I think you are scum with Mastin. And you want to sway attention from him to vijay. That's a chainsaw.

--

You also asked for my thoughts on UN. I think he's town. I'm not seeing a Mastin-UN scum team and Mastin is scum so Uber is town. Make sense?

--

Really interested in seeing what kind of bullshit reasons Mastin comes up with for his sudden change of reads. :roll:
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 pm

@v2v: Fitz is on the backburner for now. I'm not really interested in pursuing that angle right now, especially with Charter off the wagon. Also pecan's question.

@UN: Can you please explain how Charter is scummy besides his lack of posting? The only thing I find remotely scummy in his iso is his last vote, which is after you voted.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:59 pm

In post 164, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Vote: Kdowns

He was on the MN wagon. Later, he's said that Mastin is guaranteed scum, but then revealed that it was based on a weak meta tell. Regardless, he didn't vote for the person who he thought was "guaranteed scum".

Also noteworthy is the fact that the MN wagon was a counter to his own. That MN lynch wagon has at least one scum on it, most likely two (Kdowns and one scumbud).

:goodposting: I'm still behind a Mastin lynch though.

In post 167, vijay2vasandani wrote:Okay I see why you would say that. I read your question as "are you suspicious of charter" not give me your scumreads.

And you still don't answer the question... *sigh*
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:27 am

@Kdowns: What are your reads right now?

@pecan: I like your Mastin and Fitz reads. I still don't see a case on charter though.

@Mastin: hey. post so everyone can be reminded what a horrible scumbag you are. thanks.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:00 am

Reads

Scum-
Mastin

Probably scum-
Fitz

One or the other is scum-
Kdowns
Pecan

Definitely town-
Bub

Town by poe-
everyone else
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

fitz wrote:@TML….what exactly do you like about pecan’s ~case on me?

Let me clarify about what I meant. I like his read on you, his case on you is streched however. (bringing up meta without showing any proof is lame. I also don't agree with the last part.) However I still think you are scum. The fact that you stated that you would vote for Vijay today at the end of the day yesterday feels like lining up lynches to me. (I especially don't like the phrase "regardless of flip". I find it scummy and I don't agree with the logic behind it at all. There's also a feeling I get from your posts (at least until the wall) that you are trying to slip by unnoticed.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:21 am

Fitz

- Lining up lynches - I was posting my thoughts on Vijay's hammer during twilight. If I had said nothing in twilight and voted him for the exact reason I did...would you have issue with my Vijay vote and it's rationale? My point is...to say I was lining up lynches is inaccurate. That's like saying whenever anyone places a vote...they are lining up lynches. Someone does something scummy they deserve the attention/votes that they receive. I was not going to (or able to) vote Vijay in twilight but as my opportunity to provide my opinion on D1 was coming to an unanticipated quick close...I was going to get my opinion down in writing.

I guess my point is that since you were accusing someone else during twilight, and the only purpose I can see for what you were doing was to try to have us suspect vijay and to paint him in a bad light for the rest of us. So in other words it really does feel like you were lining up the next days lynches.

- "Regardless of flip" statement - Why is this bad? Is it something you think scum would say? Suspicious people should be lynched. If a townie is more suspect than scum...town is better off without them IMO. Case in point...MusicNinja. He was gaining a lot of suspicion and combined with his extraordinarily bad, scum fakeclaim...was destined to be the day's lynch, There was no way MN was going to be able to stay in the game to the end with his play. Vijay's hammer and his excuse for making it were terrible. Then on D2 he follows up his ~I wasn't caught-up, oops I hammered~ with his retraction of his vote on me because he had his facts wrong. If he can't get anything right...he's either scum doing it on purpose or useless town.

It felt like you were not even going to consider the consequences of either MNs flip or the flip of any night kills we would have. This is another reason it feels like lining up lynches to me.

- Slipping by unnoticed - As I've said...D1 was over before I knew it and D2 started while I was out of town. Do you still think I am trying to go unnoticed? Are you saying I'm lurking? Are you an advocate of lynching all lurkers?

No, you are not lurking, I'm not accusing you of that. It was more of a tone of "I don't want to get highly involved in the game" that I get from your posts that I take issue with. As I believe I said before your tone has changed since you started defending yourself, but this really doesn't count because you were thrust into the core of the game rather than stepping into it.

--

UN

What do you noobs think of kdowns and my post showing how he lied about why he voted MusicNinja?

Not nearly as scummy as you make it sound. I do realllllllllly want to see his reads though.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:38 am

and
@Mod: I've been back from v/la. You can take that off now.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:36 am

In post 182, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@Kdowns: What are your reads right now?

*coughcough*

You know what? Fuck it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kdowns

You have done ZERO scumhunting and seem to be more interested in saving your own skin than actually trying to catach scum.

You have posted twice since I asked you this question and have ignored it. This in itself is that bad if were not for the fact
you haven't really made any reads all game

Since MN's death you have placed a read on one person (scum on mastin) and failed to even place a vote on him.

Scum needs to die.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:35 am

You know what Kdowns? That wouldn't have been necessary if you would have just played the damn game.

--

In post 224, vijay2vasandani wrote:*sigh* kdowns does this quite a lot. Hmm..

VOTE: mastin2

1. I like the vote.
2. Explain your vote
3. What do you mean about kdowns? Links would be appreciated.

--

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mastin
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:05 am

In post 226, hiplop wrote:explain your mastin vote Librarian

*facepalm*

Read my damn iso, lazy ass.

I was voting for Mastin at the start of today, for reasons stated at the beginning of the day. I only changed my vote recently. I'm pretty sure I've been quite insistent that Mastin is scum.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:41 pm

In post 234, havingfitz wrote:1. Why...considering you don't know why it was made. Based only because of the target?

Essentially yes.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 pm

@UN: if that was rolefishing... then I don't know, everything might be called rolefishing. It WAS a damn stupid question, but that doesn't make you scum just an idiot.

@kdowns: It would be great if you actually started playing this game.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 pm

In post 261, charter wrote:What is your (Hiplop and TML) objection to a Vijay lynch (if you have one)?

I don't particularly see the case. He's not a set in stone town-read for me, I just have (way) too many people I think are scummier than him. I would hammer at deadline if necessary, but until then I'm going to stay on Mastin.

--

@Bub: I'm not feeling a hiplop wagon. I don't think you are going to find much backing for that either.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:43 pm

In post 270, UberNinja wrote:Who is your most preferred lynch?

>_________<

Since he's been attacking you and vijay since his fourth post...

--

p-edit: I will vote vijay before I vote Hiplop. Bad wagon is bad.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:05 pm

In post 288, charter wrote:Bub, Uber, and Kdowns each need to pick a side in the mastin/Vijay competition. Voting for someone else this close to deadline is just wasting your vote and creating a deadlock.

This. SOOOOOO this.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm

In post 291, UberNinja wrote:If it's gotta be vijay or mastin, the answer is clearly vijay. We still have 3 days though, no reason to rush.

I want people's comments on my pecanpie case, before I die tonight for being the only one to suspect him.

Look here's the deal.

I didn't really read to much on you pecan case for two reasons.

1) You've been throwing shit at pretty much every single person in the game. Your reads are so scattershot they are nigh useless. If you could focus your scumhunting a bit it might be more useful.

2) My main suspect is Mastin and he has one of the biggest wagons out there. My vote's not gonna change unless something really important happens. Your pecan case does not qualify.

I may look at it more in depth tomorrow, but I'm not gonna deal with it today.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

1. I'm not changing my vote, cause Mastin is still scum.

2. To all those that changed your vote from vijay. Explain to me why Vijay is now town. Fake hammer was really fake and I don't see how Vijay claiming vt should change any of your minds. Whatever.

3. How in the world does that post by pecan make him scum? Yeah it was bad (i'm pretty sure I said similar things about Fitz's play yesterday), but it's not the home run scum claim you think it is.

4. @Mastin: Your unvote yesterday is the main reason I'm voting you and the reason everyone else should be voting you. Why all of a sudden does MN go town in your mind. You give two reasons: 1. Your other scumreads are voting him and 2. You've never encountered any scum that has claimed so calmly. The first reason is blatantly ridiculous. It's like you've never heard of bussing before. The second reason is just plain wrong. This is how MN claimed to begin with.

In post 35, MusicNinja wrote:Fuck this, I'm mafia and I hate this website.

Does that resemble calm in any way?

It was only after that did he try to salvage it and act calm.

Basically, your reasons for unvoting are unsound and illogical. You knew that MN would flip town and you wanted to come down hard on the people on that wagon and guide us into mislynches.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:01 am

Hammering while I can

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hiplop
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:49 am

What Charter said.

VOTE: pecan
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 am

Massclaim right?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 am

In post 376, mastin2 wrote:Who next,
Uber
Bub?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:35 am

VT.

Fitz go.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:15 am

That's everyone.

Definitely want results from the prs now.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 am

Let's see:

Charter=Conf town (I don't see anyway he could be anything but town given his role)

Why are we assuming Mastin is town? I just don't see it.

At this point I'm feeling Mastin, Vijay and probably UN are scum. (not confident on that last one though)
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:29 am

In post 400, UberNinja wrote:
In post 397, havingfitz wrote:Also...the fact this game isn't over yet supports Vijay and I not being a town v town situation, i.e. that one of us (Viajay) is most likely scum.

How do you figure that?

There's the fact that there hasn't been a quicklynch for one.
In post 398, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Let's see:

Charter=Conf town (I don't see anyway he could be anything but town given his role)

Why are we assuming Mastin is town? I just don't see it.

At this point I'm feeling Mastin, Vijay and probably UN are scum. (not confident on that last one though)

Here's why mastin is town. He claimed a power role and he claimed his results on charter before charter claimed his results. It's believable, it fits, and his not having a vig as part of his JOAT power set coincides with there already being a vig in the setup.

Charter is also very probably town as loath as I am to admit it. The reason he and mastin are not BOTH scum and just claiming together with claims that work together, is because otherwise town would be very underpowered (they are both PRs. etc)

What's your opinion on Bub Bidderskins?

I will lynch either of Bub or vijay. They are both scum.

I don't agree about Mastin at all. It's way too convenient that he was blocked n1, got a no visit n2 and charter didn't go anywhere n3. That block on n1 is especially suspect.

I think bub is town. I've had a townread on him most of the game, no reason to change that now.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 pm

In post 402, UberNinja wrote:That is the most bullshit cop-out sentence I think I've ever heard here. Your scumminess just rocketed way up the charts.

What? Why? I have a fucking town read on him. I've had since the beginning of day two. Deal with it. If something happens later that causes me to reexamine my reads I will.

--

P-edit:

OK vijay is scum

VOTE: vijay
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm

In post 430, charter wrote:Every so often there is one person who is too stupid for society (like the guy who cleans his balls in a golf ball cleaner and they get ripped off) and that was Musicninja this game. Don't ever play in a game with me again, and do us all a favor by never playing again. You should be banned.

This. So this.

--

I liked my play. Since my teammates were both being very aggressive in their tactics (especially uber...) I decided to play a little conservatively. It worked pretty well even if everyone thought I was scum at the end. I got the feeling the vast majority of these were poe reads more than anything else.

I'd also like to thank Mastin for letting me bus him all game. :p

--

The town...

You had one fucking idiot (music), one guy playing terribly (vijay). It's hard to overcome that.

I'm not sure why you let the prs only softclaim. Shouldn't you force players into a claim?

--

In post 423, mastin2 wrote:
>> kdowns protects Mastin, result successful
So ironically enough, had kdowns been alive, my N1 action would have been solidified by him. :P
>> Kortul investigates UberNinja, receives "has a gun"
Meaning we lucked out on killing him N1 as well.
>> kdowns protects charter, result successful
...Meaning that even if kdowns hadn't died, he'd have backed up my story, solidifying my claim. :P

Dang, that was lucky. :P

No way. My god...

--

Thanks Oversoul for modding. The flavor wasn't my cup of tea, but it was pretty well done. I really like the 48 hour nights. I also didn't really notice any vote counts missing, so good job there.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”