Mini 1315 - Wizarding World Of Hiplop's Mafia Game!

Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by Senjai »

Hey everyone. Allow me to catchup on the last 30 pages and I should be able to formulate a nice juicy post tomorrow ^^
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Senjai »

Prod acknowledged.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by Senjai »

I will RTFT but if someone wants to consolidate any claims made when tigers came or up until now that will be helpful - I'm not being lazy and yes I know I'm going to have to put in some effort here.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Senjai »

Let me consolidate my thoughts before any claiming occurs please. Just, give me some hours.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Senjai »

Nope - Ready to claim
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Senjai »

In post 799, Yates wrote:
In post 797, Senjai wrote:Nope - Ready to claim

What took you so long? Real question.

Town Doctor

I took so long because I realized that replacing into this game this late might not have been the best idea. I'm sorry your game quality suffered because of it. Im involved in a few games and have not really had a chance to go through this in detail. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 am

Post by Senjai »

Guynamedriggs night one.
Pine Night 2.
Anxiety Night 3.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Senjai »

In post 809, Yates wrote:Really, the only reason I'm not voting for you right this second is because:

1. I don't know what to make of Senjai's claim - this is pretty easy to fake and
2. I want hear from 4nx

@Senjai - were you alerted of any saves?

No alerted saves. Sorry if it sound easy - it's just what it is.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Senjai »

In post 816, kortul wrote:We have at least one scum, at most two scum from different factions.

Did you want me to tell everybody that we have Vig around instead of SK? And i really doubt that IceNinja would got out and kill gorckat during the first night just because he has the ability.

If we have two scum, i think it is Yates and Senjai (i have doubts about this claim - why Mindgamer would cure GNR and Pine, that makes no sense, more likely that Senjai was lazy to read the game), and if we have one scum, i am lost. That's why i want to hear your claim as well, Yates.

No clue - I wasnt them. And yes I claimed and I want to hear Yates claim.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Senjai »

In post 796, kortul wrote:
In post 793, Yates wrote:@Senjai - you have 7 hours to post. If I don't see something up by then, I'm voting for you and giving kortul the win. I don't even care which of you is SK and which is scum.

@4nx - don't role reveal. As far as these chuckle heads know, one [or both?] of us is BP or Avenger or PGO.
Looks like Yates has hard time trying to figure out whom to kill at night, so decided to do half of the work during the day by voting someone out.

Senjai, when you will be back - try "
View your posts
" link. It is at the top and bottom of any page on mafiascum, and it actually shows the list of topics where you have posted so far, and whether there are new messages there. Really helps in quickly checking you games and other threads.

@Yates - i don't care about the claim of 4nx, since i still believe that Descent cleared him, but if
you
have no intention to claim - say so now, before the massclaim started.

@mod
- can we ask to prod Senjai earlier? I suspect he forgot about this game again.

You can certainly ask, though he just posted ~

I didnt know about the view your posts thing.

Also yates dont reference my ongoing games. Or I'm out. They're irrelevant to this. And I replaced in left with a lot more to read then I thought I would have to. This is the first game I replaced into - so chill - Simply I didnt want to post until I had a chance to catchup in the thread - thats it.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Senjai »

In post 793, Yates wrote:37 hours.

Screw it.

@Senjai - you have 7 hours to post. If I don't see something up by then, I'm voting for you and giving kortul the win. I don't even care which of you is SK and which is scum.

@4nx - don't role reveal. As far as these chuckle heads know, one [or both?] of us is BP or Avenger or PGO.

Idc if your some sort of impatient little brat. You can wait. I'm involved in several games on this site and several on another site. Impatience is not a reason to vote dude.

I find your anxiety scummy. And the fact that you didnt roleclaim according to anxietys roleclaim list also scummy - saying youll leave your RC to anxiety to decide even though anxiety prepared the order well before. If you were planning for you and anxiety to ditch your claims that obviously didnt work. The last post before your claim really looks like buddying to me and I don't like it.

VOTE: Yates Vote stand till end of day less any significant information arises.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Senjai »

Four of us alive? Two scum left. hmm. That sounds like LyLo to me. Then you guys speculate that an SK and a mafia might exist OR that a mafia from two factions might happen. Either way I don't think a nolynch is a good idea. In the case of Two Mafia: no lynch mafia night kills one of us then the other is endgamed. Vs SK + 1 mafia. Depends of SK kills a mafia or a town.
Senjai
Senjai
Goon
Senjai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Senjai »

In post 825, Yates wrote:
In post 821, Senjai wrote:Impatience is not a reason to vote dude.

Are you not reading the game? I *didn't* vote for you. That was an empty threat to evoke a response. I think you need to reread this page. Seriously. Reread it and start weighing in on the conversation.

Didnt say you did. But you were going to if I didn't post in 7 hours. That is what I meant.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”