Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri May 18, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Arugula »

I'm guessing you want us to answer those.

1. I prefer town. I always think it's fun trying to find scum rather than trying to make others seem scummy, but I do enjoy scum as well.
2. Uh, this is my 5th game on here.
3. My timezone is EST. I post very often.

VOTE: TeChNoWC because I don't like names that have LeTtErS lIkE tHiS.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sun May 20, 2012 9:23 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 29, Seacore wrote:
unvote vote milk

Why?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun May 20, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 44, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: milk

if he's scum, arugula is too. seacore is town.
discuss.

Why do you draw that conclusion?

And are you saying that Seacore is town if Milk is scum or Seacore is town regardless?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Sun May 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Arugula »

How was I diluting the argument? I just wanted to know why you were voting for Milk, (since your post contained no reasoning) which you explained now. That's it.

And roflcopter's "he's scum if he's scum and he's town" bit is not reliable at all two pages in without a flip.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Arugula »

I did read the thread. I can't read your mind, so excuse me if I didn't know why you voted Milk. You could have pointed out what you didn't like about his answer or something besides an empty vote.

Stop assuming that I haven't read the game. I have.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #5) » Tue May 22, 2012 12:21 am

Post by Arugula »

He just replaced in.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 79, Seacore wrote:He replaced in 3 days after it started, given that we just had a weekend, that's basically the start of the game. He shouldn't complain about people being inactive if he hasn't added much content himself.

Are you going to contribute anything except defending others?

Are you going to contribute anything except for attacking others for reasons that don't add anything to the game?
roflcopter wrote:
arugula what are your top two scum reads?

Honestly, I don't really know at this point. My top town reads are HumblePoirot and Seacore, but I don't really have scumreads yet.

@HumblePoirot
I only defended absta because he just replaced in a day ago and was being criticized for not being active.
I haven't really picked up on much that is scummy, so scum hunting has been hard for me this game. Usually, there is
something
I can find to pick apart, but so far nothing has really alerted me.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Tue May 22, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 96, DTMaster wrote:Oh context wise. I kinda took out the Seacore/Humble town read off my notes without pasting the reasoning.

Key town tells from these players from my notes

Seacore - Engaging arguments. Still waiting on meta research results but will expect them shortly.
Humble - Key town tell is the research done on Bork aside from the questioning that I like to see. But the research shows passionate townie actions.

Tl;dr, basic scum hunting 101 overall.

^^^THIS

That is why Seacore and Humble are my town tells as well. I am also adding you to that list for pointing that out.

@Sensfan

Why are roflcopter and MormonCoffee your top town suspects?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Thu May 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Arugula »

First, to everyone. It's Arugula, no Aragula.
In post 123, absta101 wrote:I will attempt to build a more solid read on everyone. Though, I don't expect to find much from the ISOs as the game is just getting started.
Anyway...

Aragula

Nothing too important to get from him atm. The only thing I could find was that him and seacore have developed an awkward relationship. If in the future one of them suspects the other, it might be based on their emotions more than actual tells. This is most likely not the case however, as Aragula has a town read on seacore.
@Aragula
I would like to know who your scum reads are. I know that you don't have any scum reads so far. Though, If you look harder, i'm sure you'll find something.
[/b]

My top scumread is Tech. He attacks anyone who finds faults in his posts (DTMaster, Humble who are on my town reads) and automatically links them together. I would like to use one of his posts to ask him some questions.
In post 63, TeChNoWC wrote:
On what do you basis do you make this assumption? And how could you possibly of three pages of posts? Do you assume that anyone that defends anyone is buddying and therefore scum buddies?

Change the page number to six.

Phenanas, Milk, URoE, SensFan and Mormon need to post more for me to get a read on them.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #9) » Fri May 25, 2012 8:05 am

Post by Arugula »

TeChNoWC wrote:
Uh, I never connected DT and Humble together, if you skimmed through all our posts and looked at my last line like Thomith seemed to do, you would have missed that the crux of my post was SARCASM. The ONLY indication I made ANYWHERE that they might be linked is that Humble seemed to be bias and giving DT hints on how to play.

If you actually read the thread, DT was the one making claims that I was linked to roflcopter, so on your reasoning I ABSOLUTELY EXPECT that DT should be one of your top scumreads, since that's the treatment your giving me. Recant on it, and your being biased scum.

Is sarcasm your lean to for everything? When you say something sarcastic, you should put [/sarcasm] or something at the end of it.

And you did make an indication where they are linked, so your point is moot anyway.

I did read the thread, thank you very much. And yes, DT was make claims that you and roflcopter were linked, but his reasoning didn't seem OMGUS, unlike yours. You only linked people who were attacking you.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #10) » Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Arugula »

What do you want me to reply to?
Also stop saying Aragula on purpose. It's Arugula,
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Arugula »

I understand your point about alliances, but since when is there an alliance? If you are talking about me, Seacore, DT, and Humble, Seacore and I had a little argument before and they all don't feel I'm overwhelmingly town apparently.

And I see that DT linked you and rofl, and it is scummy, but your linking of DT and Humble seemed more OMGUS rather than logic.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Sat May 26, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Arugula »

Seacore did say that, but it is still not a full fledged voting alliance that is wiping out players. They don't always agree with one another either.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #13) » Sat May 26, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 192, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 191, Arugula wrote:Seacore did say that, but it is still not a full fledged voting alliance that is wiping out players. They don't always agree with one another either.

No you're right it's not, but it's still a concern of mine; like I said scum can lurk in it. Either way, we are getting too bogged down in discussion about alliances when we should be focusing on finding scum.

You said you found DT's reasoning scummy. Do you think he is scum or town?

What do you think of roflcopter's vote on me? Read my analysis post on it.

What do you think of the case on Sensfan? Does he seem scummy to you?

Anyone else seem particularly scummy?

I have to go right now but I will answer these questions later.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 192, TeChNoWC wrote:
In post 191, Arugula wrote:Seacore did say that, but it is still not a full fledged voting alliance that is wiping out players. They don't always agree with one another either.

No you're right it's not, but it's still a concern of mine; like I said scum can lurk in it. Either way, we are getting too bogged down in discussion about alliances when we should be focusing on finding scum.

You said you found DT's reasoning scummy. Do you think he is scum or town?

What do you think of roflcopter's vote on me? Read my analysis post on it.

What do you think of the case on Sensfan? Does he seem scummy to you?

Anyone else seem particularly scummy?

I think DT is town because of this: (which I was literally about to point out before he said)
In post 96, DTMaster wrote:Oh context wise. I kinda took out the Seacore/Humble town read off my notes without pasting the reasoning.

Key town tells from these players from my notes

Seacore - Engaging arguments. Still waiting on meta research results but will expect them shortly.
Humble - Key town tell is the research done on Bork aside from the questioning that I like to see. But the research shows passionate townie actions.

Tl;dr, basic scum hunting 101 overall.

That doesn't confirm him town by any means, but he seems town so far besides his linkage of you and rofl (which after writing this post, doesn't make sense at all).

I actually missed rolfcopter's vote on you. Thanks for pointing that out. That is a very scummy vote. His only reasoning is that he thinks you are "more likely to hit scum". How? I don't know. This post by rofl was also scummy:
In post 44, roflcopter wrote:
unvote, vote: milk

if he's scum, arugula is too. seacore is town.
discuss.

@mormon, is there anyone you think has done anything scummy? you seem like you're trying to avoid concrete suspicions, opting rather to go rng or, when forced to choose, picking lurkers (lack of content) instead of analyzing anyone's actual content.

Someone may have said this already, but he makes random accusations with no reasoning and then tells us to discuss it. What did he expect us to say?

SensFan has done pretty much nothing. He has had six posts.
In post 80, SensFan wrote:Was away for the long weekend. Sorry. Catching up now.

Pointless, but ok.
In post 81, SensFan wrote:Okay. So the RQS was a complete waste of time and probably helped contribute to the fact this game is fairly inactive. I doubt there's much to gain about alignments from either the Milk/Seacore or the Arugula/Seacore spats. The fact that Seacore is common to both might be relevant, though.

He says that there might be something relevant, but doesn't bother to pursue it or give reasons why or do any scumhunting really.
In post 86, SensFan wrote:
In post 82, roflcopter wrote:sens name the person you think is most likely town

Can I give two? You and Coffee.

He gives no reasons for his town reads.
In post 102, SensFan wrote:Humble Poirot and DTM, I can answer both of your questions together. I frankly don't think that there's been a whole lot in this game that is telling of alignment. I certainly never meant to imply that I had any sort of read on Seacore; it's significant but I don't know how or why yet. All I know is that when the only things of note in 4 pages are two fairly inconsequential spats, it's worth noting if the same person is involved in both.

He again does not pursue his reasoning against Seacore.
In post 109, SensFan wrote:
In post 106, Seacore wrote:
unvote Vote sensfan

this is totally enough to vote for.
"interesting" "significant" "worth noting" these are terms of somebody who is trying to fling mud and look like they're scum hunting without getting involved.

If something doesn't help you determine alignment, it's not worth noting.

That's insanely dumb on so many levels. By your logic, meta analysis is worthless, since everything you know about someone from previous games doesn't directly tell you their alignment in this game. I didn't say that it would
never
help me with any alignments, but that it doesn't at this point.
In post 107, DTMaster wrote:@Sensfan
Seacore beat me to the punch but I don't see how significant does not equate to an alignment read. I don't get it. It's like you're framing for the bussing argument but there's no punch line. Also town reads when you admitted that there isn't a lot to make alignment calls? CONTRADICTION GALORE.

Again, I never said it wouldn't be significant at some point; just that I don't have anything to say about it right now. As for the town reads, I was asked for the people I thought were most likely to be Town. I never said I have good Town reads- I don't.

This post consists him defending himself and putting down his own reads.
In post 130, SensFan wrote:
In post 110, DTMaster wrote:Huh, but doesn't that mean you have some sense of reasoning to pick those two players from the rest to answer Rofl's question?

Very small reasons, but they were the best I had at the time. As I said, I didn't think there was a whole lot to go on.

Again, he puts down his own reasons.

SensFan sure is scummy, but he hasn't posted enough for me to put a vote on him and expect him to respond to it.

Because of this post actually, I will
UNVOTE: Tech
VOTE: Roflcopter
He voted Tech for no reason, gave random scenarios that made no sense, and asked a bunch of questions that he never followed up on. It seems that he is trying to go with the flow and make it look like he is scumhunting.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Sat May 26, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Arugula »

I said it twice and it's mostly if people want to search for my name.

Top scumreads:

Roflcopter and SensFan. You can refer to 195 to see why.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Sat May 26, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by Arugula »

You already explained SensFan and Tech, but why me?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Sun May 27, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 207, Thomith wrote:top 2 scumreads:
roflcopter - for what i thought was a slip but was told by a few players i was wrong, however i still find it iffy
tech - some of the things he says just seems waaay off, and i don't like the way he dismisses some things he gets questions about as "sarcasm"

@seacore, but i dont like that logic, if you have a lot of iffy people on a wagon doesn't it make you think you could be making a wrong move?

This is horrible reasoning.

Roflcopter is scummy, but not for those reasons.

I agree about the sarcasm bit, but the first point can apply to literally everyone.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #18) » Sun May 27, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 231, SensFan wrote:Seacore is my top scumread.
Milk is second.

Why?

Again, you don't explain things. Is Seacore your top scumread because he thinks you're scummy?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #19) » Sun May 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by Arugula »

This is ridiculous.
UNVOTE: rofl
VOTE: SensFan
He's refusing to explain himself and his reads and is not helping the town at all.

At least rofl has his random questions that spur a little discussion.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #20) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Arugula »

SensFan, claim. Now.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Arugula »

VOTE: absta101

The fact that he said roleblocker is what gets me. I would assume that scum targeted someone who was protected by a doctor, as would nearly everyone. It's like he knew the scum member was roleblocked.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 456, Thomith wrote:#437 looks like scum covering their ass when their wagon flips town, dont see the point in stating that UN, care to explain?

Arugula, how would scum know that?

I thought people were notified when they were roleblocked...

I guess not.
UNVOTE: absta101
VOTE: IceGuy

His defense of SensFan was scummy. As others have stated, he was trying to get town points by defending him knowing that he would flip town. There was nothing that could really lead anyone to believe SensFan was town either.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 531, TeChNoWC wrote:@Humble: Because little scummy dickheads have jumped on me as town before when I have said 'such and such is my strongest townread' or 'such and such is the most obvitown' with the retort 'Oh, so you don't think YOU are town? Obviscum slip vote vote vote'.

I don't like this post. How you said, "have jumped on me as town" seems forced and unnatural. If you get rid of "as town", it flows easier. I just don't like the way that sounds.

I also don't like how you jumped off IceGuy's wagon right after the claim. No one would have hammered until more discussion ensued, and it felt like you were waiting for any excuse to hop off.

Frankly, I don't believe IceGuy's claim and I think absta is scum as well. Techno is becoming more scummy, though.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 595, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Yeah I did. Even knowing his claim as a 1 shot watcher. I figured hey let's line up absta for today and ice tomorrow. Make it simple. And tbh it's easy to see why absta died.

Did he say he was going to claim that in the QT on N1?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:52 am

Post by Arugula »

I don't really see that post as a breadcrumb that he hid behind DT either.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:15 am

Post by Arugula »

Actually, you're right Junpei. Nice job. I would have never found that.

Junpei is town.

VOTE: DTMaster
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:28 am

Post by Arugula »

DT is at L-1. I suggest you claim, DT.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Arugula »

I agree with an Elmo lynch but I don't want to put him at L-1 four posts into the day.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Arugula »

Can you give some reasons for someone else to be lynched?
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Arugula »

I read that, but if Thomith isn't scum, wouldn't they keep you alive so you can push his lynch? I guess it's WIFOM, but I'm pretty sure either Elmo or Thomith (and possibly Uber, but probably not) is the last scum member.

Thomith is scummier, but the fact that you (rofl) weren't the NK makes me doubt it a little.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Arugula »

Now that I think about it, I was keeping my vote off thomith because of Junpei's death, but if he killed rofl, he would have looked even worse.

VOTE: Thomith

Thomith is scummier than Elmo.

I am pretty sure that Thomith or Elmo is the last scum. Here's my list from town to scum:

Town

roflcopter
Humble Poirot
UberNinja
Elmo
Thomith
Scum
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Arugula »

Yeah, that was a really scummy hammer. And he suggested that we lynch rofl, who is confirmed town.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Arugula »

I'm a VT.

I think Uber is the last scum, but I'm not confident enough to place my vote yet. I want to see his and Elmo's claims.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Arugula »

Well someone may vote along with me and then scum can hammer if we are not voting for them. And I'm still unsure about you or Uber, but I'm leaning more towards Uber.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Arugula »

Wow Uber. I read all of those posts and they were pretty great. If you are scum, you deserve to win for doing that last attempt at fake scumhunting.

VOTE: Elmo Teh Azn

*crosses fingers*

I do feel good about this vote though.

I either won the game or lost to an admirable player.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:14 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 760, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:I was prodded. Nice. I play to my town meta and going to lose because of it >_>
wow if you can't see how UN is driving town toward a loss gfg

That makes me feel even more confident. It sounds like you purposely played to your town meta to seem town.

@rofl
You are correct. Uber is by no means perfect town, but Elmo is scummier.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:40 am

Post by Arugula »

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Arugula »

Unless you have incontrovertible proof that Uber is scum, probably not. I'm pretty confident that Elmo is the last scum member.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by Arugula »

Yes! I didn't think I would pull it off. Great game guys. Great modding, snifit.

I think this is the first game a vote was never placed on me.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:18 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 792, TeChNoWC wrote:Well done Arugula.

Why did you not just hammer UN though?

To rub it in their faces :P
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Arugula »

Here the scum QT if anyone wants. It has a whopping 26 posts in it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/WvAYJBQUns9
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Arugula »

I like the traitor role. It keeps the scum from being too powerful and I was always worrying about being NK'd, which would have been devastating. I think it worked well in this setup.

My strategy early on was lay low, buddy a little bit with DT and Mormon, and don't come of as a PR. I didn't do that though, and I was surprised they thought I was one. Luckily they didn't kill me.

If Seacore didn't die as early as he did, I would have been done. I also wanted to ignore the Seacore crumb that Junpei pointed out, but it was too good.

When DT was lynched, I thought I was done for. Thomith was quicklynched and I had to decide between killing rofl and Humble. (I would have killed rofl the night after he was confirmed, but I kept thinking there was a doctor) I decided to kill Humble because it would make Uber look worse and he would be easy lynchbait.

I really should have hammered Uber, but I thought it was entertaining how he kept saying be the hero and talking about how bad Elmo was as scum.

I really enjoyed this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”