Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Gregory »

vote:babyblue

dont like babies, no offence.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 34, BabyBlue wrote:
I'm not sure why my "survival" reason for Gregory does not stick. If the majority of votes are against you, to me, it makes sense to put your own vote on the person with the next-highest amount.

does it? even when you have no reason to believe this person is scum? I mean, I random voted you, you've got entirely no reason to believe I'm scum. You do have suspicions against mattp, but because I'm at 2 allready you vote me. Is that rational? Do you really think it's the best way to win this game? because to me it doesnt really look like the towny way of dealing with problems.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 41, Arugula wrote:
In post 25, MattP wrote:
Did you just softclaim a PR?

fish more plz
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Gregory »

ninja'd by mattp dammit
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 46, MattP wrote:Baby is a village idiot moving along.
isn't that a little bit too easy. players without much experience can and will make scum slips too. couple hours ago you were assured baby is scum, now that opinion turned 180 degrees. all because one really really soft PR claim?

odd
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Gregory »

odd[/quote]
In post 52, MattP wrote:Greg I never said why I went 180, why did you choose that as a reason?

It's the only reason that makes sense to me right now, but looking at this most, you might have a different reason to turn 180. Care to explain? your insights might help.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Gregory »

most=post ofc
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Post by Gregory »

last time I checked there were 7 pages. will be reading for now
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:28 am

Post by Gregory »

finally internet again, will finish post soon
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:04 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 217, MattP wrote:
In post 39, Gregory wrote:
In post 34, BabyBlue wrote:
I'm not sure why my "survival" reason for Gregory does not stick. If the majority of votes are against you, to me, it makes sense to put your own vote on the person with the next-highest amount.

does it? even when you have no reason to believe this person is scum? I mean, I random voted you, you've got entirely no reason to believe I'm scum. You do have suspicions against mattp, but because I'm at 2 allready you vote me. Is that rational? Do you really think it's the best way to win this game? because to me it doesnt really look like the towny way of dealing with problems.
'
If it doesn't look towny then why the fuck aren't you voting her? Why are you fencesitting?

ehm, I was voting her allready? you should pay attention or F#ck off with false accusations.
In post 261, MattP wrote:
In post 255, Parama wrote:
unvote

someone else can feel free to put her at L-1
Parama is town for asking someone else to put Baby to L-1 when he has been pushing her this entire time, he would stick to his town play by continuing to tunnel her and insist on her lynch if he were scum trying to look like town, but instead he did the "I'm town and idgaf what I look like" move, which he would only do as town, not as scum playing town.

ok, so wtf is your goal with this? get a step higher on parama's towny list? might even have worked
In post 280, MattP wrote:
pedit: Venmar, you are scummy for your question about us explaining the baby attacking. You said you would read the thread, so what's up with the extraneous request? Looks like you're trying to seem protown. Why did you ask for us to explain the Baby push to you if you were going to read it anyway? I don't like excessive stuff, it is almost always a scumtell.

In post 282, Venmar wrote:So i am scummy for wanting more feedback from the game? Cool, i don't like you already. You strike me as too much of a jumpy and pushy person.

Gotta agree with venmar here. How can asking for clarification be a scumtell? you're good at talking shit, props to you
In post 288, MattP wrote:
Daykill: Venmar

In post 332, MattP wrote:Yes, and I did not kill him, I pretended to because I knew it would be an easy way of figuring out his alignment.

Sure, or whether he has a PR or not. If you’re town you’re doing a pretty lousy job at convincing anyone. Before I wanted to keep my vote on babyblue, even with your sudden turn. But As fightingshadow said, baby has made too many scum slips. He states that she is acting, though I find that hard to believe. Not that it is impossible, I just find it extremely well executed if so.

unvote

@ mattp : you still haven’t given your reasons to vote baby in the first place, same as to why you turned 180. you did? Yeah after parama jumped on the bandwagon and gave a full package as why to. After that you started to get real active against her. Smelled an easy wagon? And now you’ve voted me. Because myk got on to me and again, this was easy to go with? Suprisingly, parama and mykonian have both been the most aggressive (apart from you). I’d almost think you were here just to hop from bandwagon to bandwagon, following the influential players.

vote: mattp

I’ve got history with myk, so this ragecase on me doesn’t surprise me really, just disappointed. Though myk, would you plz explain why you haven’t contributed anything else to the game just yet? The only half-usefull thing I’ve heard you say is that you think weird is town (without reason of course). You’re hiding behind a bad case which resents on me preferring my vote on baby instead of switching it to mattp on page 3. It looks like you contributed to the game, but you really haven’t said anything yet. Actively pursuing a lynch which isn’t gonna happen if there aren’t more scum tells. Name it active lurking if you wish.

Oh and matt, don’t fucking even try to get replaced like the wimp you are. I want you dead, not your replacement.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 252, Near wrote:
Your response is obviously forced to make yourself look town.

Vote BabyBlue

In post 256, Near wrote:Is BabyBlue at L-1?

Unvote

In post 319, Near wrote:scumlist:
venmar
mattp

how come baby isnt on your list anymore near? you haven't given any reason why not to. you unvote her at L-1 and suddenly she isn't suspected anymore?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Gregory »

I dont know mattp, and I don't care. you say he isnt known for following blindly, good for you. He doesnt do shit unless someone has done it for him allready this game. I don't need his previous games, they arn't gonna tell me whether he is town or scum this one.

as for my defence, If I were to think you're serious I might have tried to defend myself from what you call a case. but I don't. Get over it. Make a strong case, instead of calling me scum and then calling it harder next time, or reassuring yourself. Get some shit on me plz.
Calling for help to parama is cute, well done. He seems suspectible to it, so might work.
Instead calling my accusation of you being an active lurker OMGUS, why don't you just show what usefull things you DID do?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 502, mykonian wrote:
Matt-Accused
someone
ME of being Mafia after one post, stalled explaining why, then his reasoning turned out to just be copying what others had posted. And none of those reasons were even remotely convincing.
Pretended to kill off another player for equally-ridiculous reasons
, then immediately started trying to target that
original person
ME again.

Lets try again. Why is bolded done by scum?

Do you think this is a town tell then myk?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 509, FightingShadow wrote:
In post 470, BabyBlue wrote:Hey, hey. Rules. Follow them, enemy unit.

Very good. Out of game wagers are against the rules here.

Now how did you know that?

That's an obscure, fairly site-specific issue. Again, she's an alt. Policy lynch, away.

or she just read the rules as she is a new player. Honestly, I didnt know this.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by Gregory »

I highly doubt we have a vig. Was there anyone actually thinking eighter near or arugla might have been scum?
echo turns up on top every time I re-read day one as baby's partner.

more tomorrow, wanna sleep now
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 779, Scumhunter wrote:Wow. This is shitty. I am a cop. I checked Shattered Viewpoint. He's innocent. Swear to god.

BS

vote:scumhunter

I'm tracker, no way we have a gunsmith, cop and a tracker. No way.
Tracked myk btw, he's clean.

lynch this fcker plz. Echo after. Party hard as parama would say.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 800, Echo wrote:
Do people know why I'm supposedly outted? Or is it simply because Parama said so?

Early in-game supporting baby, Calling her scum/not voting her, lot of no-content posts, late bus. Whatever baby said before she got lynched is a null-tell, idc bout that. But looking at the rest of the day, you're the best option to be her partner. But you're lucky I guess, someone just claimed cop, which he isn't. So you get to live another day. Now vote scumhunter and get this over with.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 803, Parama wrote:ohlol
one scum in Gregory/SH
Also Gregory is more town
unvote, vote: SH

Both you should be on Echo tonight so we get at least one result

y guess so, didnt want to go on echo this night as I thought he was pretty much obv scum and would be lynched today anyway.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:12 pm

Post by Gregory »

very possible GF has no gun. Honestly, what setup do you expect? 10-2-1 with GS, tracker and cop? real? If I were to put in 3 investigative roles in a 13 player game, I'd go 9-3-1 but that doesnt make sense eighter.

I don't doubt for a sec there are only 2 investigative roles. So unless Shattered vieuwpoint fake claimed, which I highly doubt, you are bad and need to die. now
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 808, Scumhunter wrote:I get the GS positive result on me being fishy, however my claim is completely legit and if you pause to think about it it makes sense. If you thought I was town before Shattered's report on me, you should think the same now.

Plus, I mean it really is a good point if you look at Baby yesterday. She posted like 6-7 times to compromise by lynching me for being lurky. Now, given how she played and that she was in fact newby newby scum, do you think she'd advocate so hard for a policy lynch on a lurking teammate? No. I don't think so.

cute

you were number 4 on my list of possibilies to be scum with her. I ruled out myk.
but that doesnt matter though. There is a vacant spot for Serial killer. It fits you.

you are trying so hard and all, and I appreciate all that, but plz dont do this to yourself. Just get it over with.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:52 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 811, Scumhunter wrote:I'd guess if you looked through past setups with a godfather, those games would also include a cop like 80%+ of the time.

this one contains a tracker and a gunsmith. I'm fairly rusty after not playing mafia for over a year, but as far as I know GF won't be tracked, and owns no gun. So we dealt with that.

In post 811, Scumhunter wrote:
Gregory, I can see if you are town, you would be saying "wtf" at this point. Go out on a limb here. Feel free to track me tonight if you want?

I'm not going wtf. Shit is pretty clear to me. Though I have to say I was suprised you fake-claimed cop, while you could have claimed vig which would have been slightly more likely. But I guess its k, suprises make life fun.

In post 811, Scumhunter wrote:
What would people think of the idea of me checking Gregory tonight? :3

This means kill right? prefer note matey. why did you kill arugula btw? he was a nice guy.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 816, Scumhunter wrote:The more I think about it, the more I think Gregory is pretty likely to be scum here.
"omg omg omg someone counterclaimed me must call him scum and get townies on my hand. Lets just pretend they're my biggest buddies"Sh

[quote="In post 816, Scumhunter"
I really hope weird alex is town here, because he has a brain and wut not.![/quote]
trying to befriend a townie so he might support you. Scumtrick #1? same as you did with SV. People tend to like it when they are being called townie by someone. It's pathetic though. You're fakeclaim is bad, get over it.
Now stop this shit, it makes me sad. Die as a man plz
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Gregory »

tracked mattp, he is cleared
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Gregory »

y, SH is cop, kinda confirmed by echo being framer. So I didn't bother tracking you
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Gregory »

unvote

anyone else thinks we exterminated the mafia, and only the serial is left? seems to be the most likely. Unless someone didn't kill tonight because he expected to be tracked and wants to make a smart play here. Still think the first is more likely though
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Gregory »

myk, on day 2 you said you knew you were tracked by me. Tell me more about it plz. Seems like an unusual role.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Gregory »

so you just said you trusted me even before I told everyone I had investigated you? thats odd
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Gregory »

so, so far we have:
SH : cop
Greg : tracker
Myk: didnt move first night (prob town)
Mattp: didnt move second night (prob town)
Wierd: null
Parama: Not mafia
Toon fighter: possible scum
Fighting shadow: had him high on my scumlist

I don't really believe parama is scum. He has such an easy time getting a wagon on someone, he would have definately killed SH and then I would have been prime suspect, right? parama would have finished that for sure. Just an opinion, dont know how ballsy parama is in his other games. It's just a feeling I'm getting from him.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 876, Parama wrote:Though now that I think about it
Gunsmith gets inno on SK
Cop gets inno on SK?
hmm

unvote, vote: Matt

omgus much, explain plz. Dont think tracker gets an inno on him. Tracked matt last night. Innocent. so, you must be pretty damn sure about this one bro.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Gregory »

and why are you voting toon again. Yes my gut tells me he could very well be sk, but none of his posts seem to indicate this. you guys sure are triggerhappy.

roleblocker would suggest eighter SH or me is SK, which at this point would highly suprise me. Still, not buying a 10-2-1. With 3 investigative roles it just seems to much to the town side, as GF and framer only counter the cop.
in case of a 10-2-1 setup both myk and matt are cleared.

fightingshadow

want to hear from you some more. The only noticable thing you did was jump as 5th I believe on the babybandwagon. Would not suprise me at all to see you flip as SK
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 888, MattP wrote:
wierdalexv, FightingShadow, Arugula, Echo, Shattered Viewpoint, Parama, MattP

Therefore, wierd, Fighting, Parama and me are conftown.

This is the most analytical logic we can follow.

eeeeeehm, ok? you guys are conftown because you voted baby? real? I would have bussed the shit out of her. Get her lynched before she could mess up even more. right?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 891, MattP wrote:Gregory, fightingshadow was voting bb. bb only outed echo as being a scumbuddy voting for him. Therefore his other scumbuddy was not voting for him. Fightingshadow was voting for him. There very well may not be a SK, so aim for the scum.

I honestly don't see how there isnt a SK. I still haven't seen anyone claim vig, or one-shot. Giving scum an extra kill on night one doesnt seem to be allowed in a normal, so that option is gone.
I've been rereading her posts. After fightingshadow's big post on her she gets angry, but proceeds calling him town. While anyone else voting for her is obv scum. How does that make sense? Could be nothing of course, but fighting voting on baby is not a town tell at all in my mind.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 893, MattP wrote:We are conftown because baby outed scum that bussed her. Why would she out one scum but not another?

you are in her mind?

why didnt she just outed him because he was the only scum left? why didnt she outed him because she needed to fake claim a role, and needed a partner to make it more believable? if so, why did she pick echo? maybe because he was suspected allready. maybe her other partner (if there is one) was in a much better position and she wanted it to stay that way
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 895, MattP wrote:You do not understand what I am saying. Baby SPECIFICALLY called out Echo for voting her as her scumbuddy. She would have made no sense to call out one scumbuddy but not another if they were both voting her. Therefore, anyone voting Baby D1 at the hammer is town.

gonna reread then, havent seen this
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 686, BabyBlue wrote:Echo did sign his own death warrant, though. Perhaps not in the way you think.

if you're referring to this, you might be right. Not a big tell though. And I most certainly wouldn't trust too much upon it.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Gregory »

aaaaaaaand if scum was only with 2 we are totally going the wrong way and are probably lynching 2 townies right? seems like a good plan
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Gregory »

unvote
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Post by Gregory »

10-3 with a GF, Framer on scum side and Tracker, GS, Cop and 2-shot Vig on town side. Does that seems rational to anyone?
ah well, I guess it doesnt matter much. SH and I will keep clearing out town and we win anyway.

toon fighter
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:06 am

Post by Gregory »

unvote
I'd like to know first what is going to happen tonight. I dont wanna investigate anyone who is allready being investigated or being killed by wierd.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:11 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 915, mykonian wrote:
In post 914, Gregory wrote:
unvote
I'd like to know first what is going to happen tonight. I dont wanna investigate anyone who is allready being investigated or being killed by wierd.

I know the solution

which is?
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Gregory »

In post 937, Scumhunter wrote:Actually, myk is right. weird should claim who he is going to shoot if the game doesn't end today. In theory he could be a serial killer still.

Gregory, you can feel free to track me also if you like, although I highly doubt we both survive the ngiht.

yeah got the same feeling, mostly the reason why I didnt track you last night. I was planning on investigating parama, but if wierd's claim is right it wouldn't suprise me mafia had a ninja, which means my investigations are a totall null tell.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Post by Gregory »

ok, I think we will be fine
vote: toon fighter
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:02 am

Post by Gregory »

gg, too bad baby had to make things a lot harder for you guys. Enjoyed my first game in over a year again.
Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Gregory »

In post 1006, Arugula wrote:Weirdalex, why did you kill me?

Good job guys. I thought FS was town because he thought that Baby was scum before the bandwagon was too large.

nah, he was on the most scummy spot on the wagon

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”