Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:45 am

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Good morning, everyone.

Vote: MBF
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:30 pm

I'm not sure where I stand on the whole Romanus/Rosso Carne deal yet. Romanus indeed strikes me as somewhat scummy, but I'm not comfortable with putting him on lynch-1 yet. I'm gonna re-read the thread and come back with some thoughts later.

On another note, I'd like to point out to the mod that I've been voting for mikeburnfire since page 1. I know he hates it, but I think the following is in order:

Unvote, Vote: mikeburnfire
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:03 pm

Plz stop fucking with me, mod... ;_;
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:41 pm

I reread the thread, and I think that Lumos is the most likely scum, followed by Romanus.

First of all, it should be noted that "trying to lead the town" the way Rosso Carne is doing is not a scum tell, it's a playstyle. Yes, he has been very agressive and pushing the Romanus wagon hard, but there's no way to tell if his intentions are good or bad at this point. The fact that Romanus is trying to paint Rosso as scummy based on it is therefore quite peculiar. I didn't really see the point of his bandwagon when it started, but his baseless accusations are really casting a bad light on Romanus.

So, while leading the town is not scummy in my book, being easily led
is
, which brings me to Lumos. Rosso didn't just ask him to join the wagon. I quote:
Rosso Carne wrote:Lumos, pretty sure that your no voting and such, but still trying to keep on romanus' back is protecting your scum buddy. Bad idea all around, yeah.
This is what prompted Lumos to join. Getting a little scared there that you might already expose yourself if you didn't, Lumos? It's also noted that you wanted Romanus to claim on page 4, which is quite premature. Unless he is in serious danger of being lynched (which he isn't), it would be really stupid to potentially reveal a power role at this point.

I have to say that I don't think that both Lumos and Romanus are scum, but I'm very confident that one of them is. And it's more likely Lumos, who tried to fuel the bandwaggon without actually joining it (and did so only when he was called for it).

Unvote, Vote: Lumos
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:19 pm

Lumos, if you can't take the heat, you are playing the wrong game. You have done some scummy things, and were rightfully bandwagoned for it. The fact that you're giving up so soon, and the general feeling that your last couple of posts were honest, make me think that you're more likely town, but you really need to make a decision here:
You're either up for it and willing to play this game to the (perhaps bitter) end, or you should get yourself replaced. For now, I will
UNVOTE

Kurtz, I don't like your attitude. Lynching people just for the heck of it is bad for the town. Yes, I too thought that Lumos is scum, but things change and we, as the town, must adapt to these changes. Lynching Lumos is NOT the "core matter of the game", lynching scum is. Consider this an
FoS

And finally, a word to the
mod
:
I'd really appreciate it if you took more care when compiling vote counts. There hasn't been a single one in which my vote was recorded correctly (safe for the first :D), and having unreliable vote counts is a major turn-off. Unless there's a game mechanic I'm not aware of.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:10 am

I'm starting to feel the same.

Vote: Romanus
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:14 am

If we all agree that Romanus is scum (I'm getting more convinced with every post he makes), why aren't we lynching him?
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:40 am

Romanus wrote:Also, it is posts like the one above like CrashTextDummie that I do what I am doing. That is a scummy post if I ever saw one.
It was directed mostly at spectrumvoid, who spent a great deal explaining why she thinks you're scummy, but didn't feel the need to commit herself to a vote.

There are some other people in the same boat.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:07 am

I'm in no hurry, Patrick, and I should have taken the time to word that post better. What I meant to say is that quite a lot has happened with Romanus and everyone should have formed an opinion on him by now. There is no reason for anyone to lurk anymore and if they feel that I am wrong in thinking he is scum, they should speak up. Spectrumvoid has voiced her opinion, and although she came to the same conclusion as I did, she didn't cast a vote.

I've spent a large part of my day (more than 5 hours) reading and analysing a game that I replaced into, and it lead me to post in a lazy and easily misunderstood tone in this one, and for that I apologize. I'll do a thorough reread and come up with more useful thoughts tomorrow.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:09 am

*blinks*

Excuse me? You want to lynch someone you believe to be either doc or cop? Oh sure, I can understand why you want a claim, better make sure if you can safely kill him tonight.

Unvote, Vote: Colonel Kurtz
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:29 pm

Unvote
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:15 am

Vote: AniX

And could you prod Max please, mod? It's been a week since his last post.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:15 pm

Alright, chums, I just did a reread. Some opinions:

AniX - Started talking. Nothing game related, but at least he's participating.

Romanus & Kurtz - They've both acted scummy at one point or another, but I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for today. Everyone still voting for either of them deserves a
FoS
for being either scum or horribly inattentive.

Lumos - Ever since she managed not to get lynched, she kinda slipped into the shadows, only occasionally piping up with a short post. She also stopped voting a while ago, which could be interpreted as not trying to call attention to herself anymore. Added to that, she's still barking up Romanus' tree, which is really not a smart thing to do right now. I was willing to give her some newbie credit earlier, but she hasn't improved.

spectrumvoid - She seems to be grasping for the last straw. Her suggestion to keep Lumos alive "because she would be easy to lynch later" wouldn't even make sense from a townie point of view, and I'm therefore inclined to believe that it was an honest scum slip. Her latest "defense" ("I messed up, I'm irredeemable, you should probably lynch me, etc.") sounds somewhat artificial and dishonest, and gives me the feel of a desperate scum. As an added bonus, she's voting for Kurtz.

Unvote, Vote: spectrumvoid
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:08 pm

I agree with Rosso. Modkilling lurkers is completely against the spirit of the game.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:18 am

Elias, are you saying that you're not voting for spectrumvoid because you fear that the town might find that scummy? Such reluctance always makes me feel uneasy, because it could very well be coming from a scum who doesn't want to join a bad bandwagon late. Or a scum who doesn't want to throw his partner under the bus unless absolutely necessary.

And I'll repeat myself here, but Kurtz is not a good lynch today. Voting for him is therefore not a good idea. Please read more carefully.

Oh, and Patrick, I thought it was obvious:
I voted for AniX to get him to talk. He talked, so mission accomplished.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:06 pm

Spill the beans, Romanus.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:18 pm

There's a number of things wrong with your post, Kurtz...

1. MBF is dead
2. Although I'm certainly flattered, I don't see how you can consider me "pretty much confirmed"
3. voting right away after acknowledging that we're probably (certainly in your eyes) in lylo seems like not such a good idea to me

I've kinda become unattached to this game since day 2 pretty much flew right by me, so I'll have to do a reread.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:43 am

I'm getting a pretty townie feel from Kurtz's last string of posts.

I'd love to hear from Lumos what she thinks of each and every living player in this game. And she should really stop fishing.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:23 pm

An angry prod? Oh noez!

I've had somewhat limited access over the last couple of days, I'll catch up with this game within the next 12 hours.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:28 am

Appreciated, mod. :)

That makes rereading a lot more pleasant, I'll do it right now.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:10 pm

I'm done re-reading, and I have to say, this is a tough game. There's no one I feel really good about, almost every player has done something that makes me doubt their innocence.

Ironically, the one player I feel most safe about right now is AniX. He hasn't done
anything
, which means he hasn't done anything scummy either. Something that can't be said about anyone else in this game.

With Kurtz, I'm also leaning slightly towards town. This is mostly based on his day 3 play, which seems reasonably pro-town to me. I still don't like the way he "cleared" me, but that's an issue I'm willing to settle on another day.

Elias has done only minor things to ping my scumdar, but then again, he hasn't done too much period. I'd appreciate it if he posted more (not necessarily more often, but more content).

Lumos is an enigma to me. My gut tells me "town" but my head tells me "scum". Needless to say, if she's town, she played awfully. Now would
really
be a good time to change that.

Rogue_two needs to be replaced, his last post was more than two weeks ago. I'm not too fond of him (I particularly disliked his post #177), but he's not at the top of my LoS.

I have to say, I liked Ameliaslay a lot better than Lowell. He was on the Romanus wagon, which happened all too quick for my liking. Yes, he may have not been pro-town, but he also most likely wasn't pro-scum. On day 3, his case against Kurtz is pretty weak. One thing is especially damning: He states that Kurtz's vote on Lumos right after Rosso placed her at the top of his list is scummy, yet shortly afterwards, he votes for Lumos himself. It doesn't add up.

It pains me to say this, but I'm really having a bad feeling about Rosso this time around. He was sitting on Lumos' back for a
very
long time and only jumped off it to partake in the spectrumvoid lynch. And the Romanus lynch. I hate how he concentrated on a select few people and never really adressed some of the players, a very convenient way not to leave any visible ties with his partners if he is scum. And finally, he's been the most verbally annoyed with the (borderline) bastard modding. Yeah, I didn't like it either, but Rosso really made it sound like he was put at a distinct disadvantage, which I don't think is true for the town.

To sum it up, I feel like Rosso and Lowell are the two most likely scum. I find it possible that they are trying to orchestrate a Lumos lynch right now. I'm undecided on a third possible mafia member, but I'm pretty sure there is one, which indeed means we're at lynch or lose. So nothing reckless please.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:32 am

You've been surprisingly quick to change your scum trio from Rouge_two, Lumos and AniX to Rouge_two, Lowell and Lumos. Suspiciously even. Actually, this is the first time you mentioned Lowell/Amelia at all. This just further convinces me that something's amiss with you.

And it looks quite like you're busing your pardner here...

PS: You forgot about Elias. Mind commenting on him? You know, just for completeness' sake.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:09 am

Heh, it's a scum quartet now? Amusing. :D

vote: Rosso Carne
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:17 am

Hey Rosso, no need to get personal. :D

First you said you wanted to lynch AniX. Then I posted my analysis. Then you suddendly didn't want to lynch AniX anymore, and replaced him with Lowell in your scumgroup (who you never mentioned
once
in the entire game). Now it's either AniX or Lumos who's scum. The exact same Lumos you wanted
dead
for the whole game.

Now look me in the eyes and tell me with a straight face that you are NOT making this stuff up as you go.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:00 am

That wasn't necessary, I-J. First of all, I said myself that I don't feel like the town has a distinct disadvantage. Secondly, you gave us another piece of info just now that we really didn't need to get.

I'm sorry that I somehow provoced this.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:35 am

Rosso Carne wrote:ctd: im allowed to keep some things to myself.
Sure you are, but doing so when a considerate amount of suspicion lies on you seems like not such a good idea to me. And I'm still pretty sure that your proposed scumgroup changing in every post has more to do with you making stuff up, than with you withholding information.

Everyone else:
I can understand it if Lowell doesn't want to show up to defend his scum-buddy, but everyone else needs to get their butts in here.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:43 pm

Colonel Kurtz wrote:I'm happy with my vote; I don't feel that more needs to be said.
The hell there is.

I want to hear a comment on Rosso Carne and Lowell. From everyone.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:13 am

Elias_the_thief wrote:there, are you happy ctd?
Can't say I am. Who do you think is scum? Who do you think is town? Must be really comfortable sitting at the sidelines...

Lumos - Is there a particular reason for you to be so utterly useless in this game? If you are town, you are in the process of losing this game for me right now and I can't stand it.

Kurtz - I don't buy it. You had a little bout with Lowell today, I'm sure you formed some kind of opinion on him. Seems to me like you're going for the easy lynch here...

Mod
: Please replace Rogue_Two and prod Lowell and AniX.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:23 pm

Unvote, Vote: Lumos

I have finally grown tired of her antics. I realize that this may lose the game for me, but frankly I don't care anymore. If Lumos is scum, then good riddance and maybe the mod will find some replacements during the night. If Lumos is town, then this game is doomed anyway.

Either way, I think her behaviour in this game is one of the most blatant displays of asshattery I've ever experienced in a mafia game, and I will avoid her in any future games I play in.

Someone please hammer her to take her out of her misery.
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:15 pm

Heh, can't say I'm surprised. Even though I've nailed two scum, how could I possibly win this game with two town members outright refusing to cooperate?

This has been a really frustrating game, and I'm not blaming it on the mod. Yes, there was some funky stuff going on, but at least he tried. It's the unwillingness to play the game some people have displayed here that gets to me.

Patrick is right, best forgotten about it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”