Mini 1338: Cyborgian Reenactment Mafia (Game Over!)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu May 24, 2012 11:54 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Oman

You say words funny. Like vig. It's a hard g.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #1) » Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 73, Oversoul wrote:
In post 72, Peabody wrote:Over soul, think of it as a wild guess presented as absolute fact. I saw something weird and I pointed it out.

I'm not the first or last in these 3 pages to do it either.

So that makes it okay? The fact that other people are doing it? It doesn't work that way, Peabody.

I know others have done similar things, but you have an older joindate than them. You should know better.

Wait what the fuck is this shit? This is far and away the WORST logic I have seen.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Oversoul

Your entire logic against Peabody is bad. You are either retarded, or overzealous scum trying to forge an early mislynch.

Or both.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 am

Post by AGar »

In post 75, Nisani201 wrote:Bad logic does not necessarily mean scum.

Scum are more likely to actually try and push legitimately bad logic through as a point on a case.

Oversoul vote stays.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Mon May 28, 2012 1:01 am

Post by AGar »

In post 96, HezLucky wrote:This guy is such obvious scum it's hurting me.

Really? FENCESITTING? You have NO opinions? This post is all fluff.

Confirm Vote: nisani

YOU people need to sheep ME.

In post 113, HezLucky wrote:yes he's obviously new

and no you are terribly terribly wrong

Nisani is making ROOKIE scum mistakes. This isn't about us agreeing or disagreeingw ith his playstyle, this is him being obvmaf BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW BETTER.

Man these posts look SO familiar. It's like it's a really aggressive scumbag trying to force the lynch down saying he can "read the newbscum"!

Ohwait.jpg

That's exactly what I see.

Oversoul still needs death, like... NOW. Shit like 85 is ridiculously scummy and we need to impale him on a branch asap.

But HezLucky needs to be a blip on everyone's scumdar. Because wow.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 am

Post by AGar »

In post 127, HezLucky wrote:Apologies to AGar for his lack of scumhunting ability. Or maybe he is scum trying to deflect this NISANI WAGON.

The fact that you aren't all over Nisani leads me to believe you are either god-awful at this game, or obvmaf.

Lol.

Just... lol.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Tue May 29, 2012 1:19 am

Post by AGar »

Arugula in #133 - Holy shit this post. REEKS of scum. You can't call someone wishy washy and then say "Well duh, that logic makes sense!" IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.
Arugula in #134 - Hey look guys, I know buzzwords!
Oversoul in #137 - No, meta is a bad defense and you should feel bad for using it.
Arugula in #147 - Nope, wrong again. Plenty can be garnered from a post that simply contains a vote.
Hez in #154 - See... Town just doesn't post these kinds of things. There's no reason to post shit like this.

Someone give me a gun. With bullets. Lots of bullets.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Wed May 30, 2012 5:34 am

Post by AGar »

In post 133, Arugula wrote:
Oman seems pretty wishy-washy (saying that if I convince him that Nisani is newbscum, he'll vote for him. No duh)

I literally did not twist a single word here.

You sir, are an idiot.

Using buzzwords amounts to trying to look like you're town because you're saying things, but you're really not saying anything, just using the first words on the wiki you could comprehend.

In post 147, Arugula wrote:Besides RVS, voting for someone for absolutely no reason is generally frowned upon. It is not pro-town and it does not promote scumhunting.

Again. I didn't twist a single word.

It can be pro-town, and it can promote scumhunting and progress.

You deal in absolutes, and I'm simply crushing them when you try and build a case on them.

People vote without giving reasoning all the time, and it generates plenty of content, discussion and scumhunting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Arugula

The fact that you are pushing so hard on the "Twisting your words" defense is really a kick.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Thu May 31, 2012 4:50 am

Post by AGar »

In post 180, Arugula wrote:
In post 179, AGar wrote:
In post 133, Arugula wrote:
Oman seems pretty wishy-washy (saying that if I convince him that Nisani is newbscum, he'll vote for him. No duh)

I literally did not twist a single word here.

You sir, are an idiot.

I am going to capitalize this so you can read it.
MY POINT IS THAT SAYING THAT YOU WILL VOTE FOR SOMEONE IF YOU ARE CONVINCED THEY ARE SCUM IS OBVIOUS AND DOES NOT NEED TO BE STATED. IF I WAS CONVINCED THAT SOMEONE IS SCUM, I WOULD VOTE FOR THEM AS WOULD ANYONE ELSE.
Can you get that through your thick head?

Ok, let me try now, but like a civilized human being and not some terrible player who wants to be Fate because he's seen that Fate has a moderate success rate.

As town, there was no point in saying "Oman is wishy-washy and blah blah blah point out obvious logic."

Literally. No. Point.

The rest of your post is just you either blatantly ignoring the actual points I made, or just showing that you're really just terrible at this game.

I can't be bothered to figure out which it is.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #8) » Thu May 31, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 201, Peabody wrote:AGar's selection of Arugula's post 133 doesn't look bad. I'm not understanding what Agar means when he said there's no point to this post... I think it was a good idea to point something out like a player's wishy-washiness. And I'll be honest here, I don't really get AGar's case on Arugula... Agar, are you saying Arugula is scum due to post 133, him claiming you are twisting words, and the use of buzzwords as an attempt to look townish?

Buuut that's the thing? He didn't point out ANY wishy-washy-ness. He said "He's wishy-washy" and then parenthetically referred to something that he himself admitted wasn't wishy-washy. So that part of the post served zero purpose whatsoever. You wanna call someone wishy washy? Awesome, great! Point it out, don't just emptily accuse someone of something and then not follow up. That's just useless.

And yes, you've fairly well got the core of the case down. Add in simply that he is neither responding to the actual case laid out in front of him NOR showing any motivation of actually finding scum (he's latched onto newbtown Nasandi like there is no tomorrow.).

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:24 am

Post by AGar »

In post 204, Arugula wrote:And you still don't understand my post about Omar. I said that he was wishy-washy. THEN, I said that saying you are going to vote for someone if you are convinced that person is scum is unnecessary. What don't you understand about this?

No, I get it perfectly clear. You just have an innate deficiency at reading comprehension where you're not getting what I'm posting.

Let me just re-quote myself, and you come back when you actually realize what it fucking means, genius:

In post 203, AGar wrote:He didn't point out ANY wishy-washy-ness. He said "He's wishy-washy" and then parenthetically referred to something that he himself admitted wasn't wishy-washy. So that part of the post served zero purpose whatsoever. You wanna call someone wishy washy? Awesome, great! Point it out, don't just emptily accuse someone of something and then not follow up. That's just useless.

In post 205, HezLucky wrote:A whole bunch of people have a scumread on Nisani. Agar seems to strongly disagree with this read, and so is viewing every jump on the Nisani wagon as opportunistic

No. I have a strong disagreement with the read, but I'm simply picking out the overtly misguided logic amongst the group, and Arugula is showing a repeated track record on and off of the Nisani wagon. Try reading what I'm pointing out, and maybe you'll get it too, and then we can be happy-fun-friends-time and lynch the piss out of Nisani and avoid the trainwreck that is Nisani's lynch.

@Big Balls Molla
What the fuck man? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:53 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 223, Arugula wrote:@Agar, you need to post when you are done PMSing from now on. Got that?

I never said that Oman wasn't wishy-washy. The "no duh" part did not have to do with wishy-washyness. Stop trying to make a case out of nothing.

Ok let's try this one more time:

You say Oman is wishy-washy. GREAT. TELL US, SHOW US, JESUS H. CHRIST POINT IT OUT BECAUSE IF YOU WERE THE FIRST TO MENTION IT OBVIOUSLY WE DIDN'T SEE IT OR PUT MUCH MERIT INTO IT.

Does that make sense now?

See this kind of shit is why I've parked my vote and I don't get how no one else sees this. You started a train of thought like you were suspicious of Oman, but then you broke our hearts and never called back, but in a way that we're almost constantly vigilant that you'll call us
someday
. Then you jump all over Nisani like the new tramp on the block and it's like "Well what the fuck dude? I thought you were gunning for Oman?"

Does this make ANY sense to you?

Because this is what scum do. ALL. THE. TIME.

Like Scumplay 101: The Textbook Moves - call someone out for something, leave it hanging, go after someone else. Not the fos-partner-lynch-town trick, the "I'm leaving every possible option open so I can bounce around like a pinball between my 'scumreads' and never be foiled in having a mislynch on the line." move.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 am

Post by AGar »

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONES.

In post 239, Arugula wrote:@Agar

I already said this. Oman was wishy-washy when he said "I think Nisani is newbtown, but I will vote for him if I am convinced he is newbscum."
(This is what one would assume is the "no duh" part, no?)

In post 223, Arugula wrote:
I never said that Oman wasn't wishy-washy. The "no duh" part did not have to do with wishy-washyness.

Bold parenthetical is mine.

Let's see what I missed now.

Hez/BB do a bunch of threadshitting, and really not much else! Awesome!

No seriously, Arugula needs to die. If this Nisani lynch goes through, rage will ensue. Hez/BB need to stop shitting over the thread so we can actually get anything worth reading. Kondi needs to eat bullets. We need more activity generally.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 340, kondi2424 wrote:VOTE: Nisani

Reading on this today.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

In post 351, Arugula wrote:
What the hell? What did I do to you?

When I said "No, duh", I was not referring to Oman's wishy-washyness. I was referring to when he said
"I will vote for him [Nisani] f I am convinced he is newbscum."
That was what the "no, duh" was referring to. That bolded part is what the no, duh was directed to.

You got a scum role PM, sorry.

Let's try this one more time - I fail to see what is "wishy-washy" about someone saying "I will vote for X if I am convinced they are scum." This was very clearly my original point made. You have instead given me the run around about a "No duh" point being "unrelated" to his wishy-washy-ness. I said "What is wishy-washy then?" You said "The part where he said 'I will vote ... scum.'"

Is this really this fucking difficult to understand?

I GET THAT YOU THINK IT IS OBVIOUS THAT SOMEONE WILL VOTE FOR THEM IF THEY ARE CONVINCED THEY ARE SCUM.
I GET THAT YOU ARE POINTING OUT OMAN SAYING THAT AS WISHY WASHY.
I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE
HOW
OR
WHY
YOU FIND THAT WISHY WASHY. ELABORATE, OR DIE.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:01 am

Post by AGar »

In post 353, Arugula wrote:He's basically fence-sitting. He's not taking a side and making an easy launching point to jump to the Nisani wagon.

Saying "If you convince me X is scum" is NOT "making an easy launching point to jump to the Nisani wagon," when he's ACTIVELY defending the fact that he thinks Nisani is newbtown. Not even close.

In post 355, HezLucky wrote:Agar can you comment on the following people:

Nisani
Kondi
BBMolla
Me

Nisani - Newbtown. I really don't see Newbscum pulling this. I've played more Newbie games than anything else on this site, for one reason or another, and this is literally what I see from Newbtown all the time.

Kondi - Needs to die. He's either scum or trolling us and I don't feel like wasting a lynch that could be used on Arugula to find out when we can hopefully let a vig deal with him.

BBMolla/You - You've both been threadshitting so much inane bullshit that I have null-reads on you two. Really, your "cases" on each other seemed to amount to "You derped more than I did!" "Nuh uh,
you
derped harder!" I saw some brief mentions of meta in there, but seeing as how I'm in the "meta is shit and as soon as you're actively aware of your own meta, it becomes a useless piece of information" camp... yeah.

@Common Man:
Do you have any actual reads or basically anything to contribute of value to the game? Seriously, you'd be more help if you cut the act and started giving us hard content to work with. Right now I feel like you're simply sliding along under the radar as long as you can.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 365, Arugula wrote:And Agar, obviously it is not a jumping point now, but it was at the time.

No. No it wasn't. The "obvious logic" you pointed out is NEVER a "jumping point." If that was, EVERY wagon jump that happened to be a mislynch would be scum driven.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:33 am

Post by AGar »

Have I said I like Peabody this game? Because I like Peabody this game.

In post 367, Arugula wrote:I think it is.

If I said, "I'll vote for AGar if I am convinced he is scum." and then someone posts a case on you, I could easily say "I'm convinced." and hop on your wagon.

And this is why you're scum.

See, townies see that and go "Ok."

In this hypothetical situation where you want to be convinced I'm scum, and another town player wants your vote, they'll post a case on me worthwhile of convincing you that I'm scum. This is called good town play, a concept seemingly unfamiliar to you. Half of being a good town player is finding scum. The other half is convincing other people to vote for the scum you find. You need both of those skills to succeed. Anyways, back to my point. If you are impressed by the case and say "Why golly, I see that AGar very well could be scum!" and vote for me, other town players are now going to look at the case. If it's a good case, then you're going to be justified. If it's not a good case, then people are going to slam a rope around your throat and we'll
break your fucking neck.

The same can be applied to Oman. There is nothing whatsoever scummy about a player saying "I can be convinced to vote for X with a case." That's simply inviting good town play. If one of you presents a good case on Nisani, Oman decides it's good and jumps on it, there's really nothing wrong with that. If you present a shit case (basically what all of you have been bringing forth anyways), and Oman jumps on it (note that he hasn't), then yes - we're going to find Oman very fishy for suddenly 180-ing on Nisani.

But none of this has actually happened and you basically just showed me you're scum so thanks.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:42 am

Post by AGar »

Nisani is a terrible lynch choice, and Kondi should just be vigged because I half-believe he's just being a VI right now.

I'd much rather use our lynch (you know, that fairly limited and highly valuable tool we have against scum - the only guarantee) on someone I'm highly confident is going to flip scum.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

Post by AGar »

In post 376, kondi2424 wrote:So inactivity equates to VI-ness now?

I haven't had time to go through a read yet. This game is literally on the bottom of my priorities right now, being honest. I'll try.

No going "Derp I haven't read, let me vote." is equating to VI-ness.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 384, Arugula wrote:I'm not even going to argue with AGar anymore because he making a mountain out of a molehill and Oman is just siding with him because of OMGUS.

What buzzword are you going to pull out next to make it look like you know what you're doing here?

What this really amounts to is you tried having a reason to push suspicion on Oman - ironically the reason was that Oman was supposedly looking to have an out onto the Nisani lynch when really you wanted an out onto the Oman lynch should it have formulated. That plan backfired when it was pointed out that your logic was massively flawed and instead you're sticking to the shitty Nisani lynch and/or the OMGUS lynch - again ironic - on me because I've nailed your ass to a wall. More people seriously need to notice this, I'm doing about all I can beyond spoon-feeding you people this obvious shit.

Other notable occurrences include Common Man disappearing from sight once again now that discussion has moved away from anything painted on him.

@Nisani
Any comments on what's going on so far?

Kondi still needs vig-bullets.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:18 am

Post by AGar »

In post 389, HezLucky wrote:
In post 388, AGar wrote:Other notable occurrences include Common Man disappearing from sight once again now that discussion has moved away from anything painted on him.

@Nisani
Any comments on what's going on so far?

Why do you call out Common Man for disappearing when Nisani has literally done the exact same thing?

A good reason for your townread on Nisani is due to "newbness" but yet you have a scumread on Common Man who is also new.

For starters, I don't have a scumread on CM. I don't like the way he's playing, but that does not automatically associate to a scumread. Also, for what it's worth, Common Man doesn't read to me as a Newb, actually I'm pretty well convinced he's a gimmick alt. He's also posting up these shitty paragraph-and-a-half posts that don't say a fucking thing every so often and then ducking out because, well, no one is giving any fucks about him.

Again, newbtown, like I suspect Nisani to be, tend to suddenly go under when they come under acute suspicion, because they don't know what to do and everything they say comes under further scrutiny and is generally pushed against them.

Hey, it's like that exact same scenario played out this game!

Meanwhile you've zeroed in on Nisani/Kondi and ignored preeetty much everything else this game save the occasional pot-shot when someone doesn't agree with you. You've dismissed the points against Arugula not with any kind of reasoning, but with "Well he's not a lynch option today." Well, 3 people have their votes planted there last I checked, so it's about fucking time people started commenting on it with more than "Oh, he's not a lynch option today."

We're getting a replacement for Kondi, so if he is in fact town and was just playing like a VI, then I suspect that will become somewhat painfully clear when his replacement arrives. If the replacement shows to be scummy, I'll consider the wagon, but at the present moment, it's not even a consideration.

Nisani is a vote I will not cast today. 100%, hands down, not going to happen. Considering I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, I'd say that there's a fair chance that Nisani/Kondi are not realistic lynches today. Why don't
you
consider a different wagon. Comment on the Arugula wagon, on his play.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 am

Post by AGar »

In post 410, Nisani201 wrote:I really hope that there is no VI in this game. I signed up for a *normal* game, VI is a bastard role.

VI isn't a role.. VI is a term for "Village Idiot" which generally means someone who is usually intentionally playing in a manner that is below-average or trollish. They lurk hard, make bad votes intentionally, refuse to read the thread, and do dumb shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:52 am

Post by AGar »

@MOD
Just for clarity's sake - Deadline is next Thurdsay, yes?

P-Edit: Yes, that's a jester.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 419, BBmolla wrote:Not only has his play been very town

wat?

In post 421, HezLucky wrote:Actually, from my experience, replace outs have indicated scum.

Yeah, let's not paint things to be more indicative in one manner or the other. Replacements are null-tells. Scum replace out, town replace out. It happens.

In post 459, Kdub wrote:Also, you just spent a lot of words to basically fence-sit on Arugula.

This this so much this. Common Man, take a fucking stance. Quit dancing around everything like they're hot coals.

The fact that Arugula's only attempt to defend himself has been "His case is based on one sentence" is amusing me. Then his scumhunting effort to continue to push Nisani is equally hilarious.

If this doesn't read as scum-play to anyone off his wagon, I severely doubt you have the mental capacity to actually find scum at this point in time. Seriously, this is like a god damned silver-platter.

Hez's reluctance to budge from Nisani or Kondi... ugh this is just terrible town play. Which makes me sad because I really don't want to read Hez's posting ALL GAME LONG. The ad homs and the innate stubbornness are just surefire ways of seeing this town go down the drain if this is kept up.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 462, Arugula wrote:How am I scum and Hez is town if we are both pushing for Nisani?

Because you are clearly incapable of reading comprehension that's why.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:09 am

Post by AGar »

In post 478, BBmolla wrote:Arugula scum implies Nisani scum btw.

You really continue to baffle me, Big Balls. Do elaborate more than "^bus" because that's what we call "not a bus" or a terribly executed one if it was.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by AGar »

What the fuck is this shit Arugula claims VT and everyone abandons ship?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:39 am

Post by AGar »

In post 538, Arugula wrote:Yeah, maybe because when you weren't here shoving your stretched case down everyone's throats, they had to time to realize that it was a weak case to begin with and Nisani is scummier.

This is the funniest fucking thing I have ever read.

No, seriously.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:25 am

Post by AGar »

Dear Mafia, Kill Hez tonight.

Just when I thought you had maybe possibly redeemed yourself, you go and do #549.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by AGar »

Hez/Oversoul. There be scum in that pair.

Hesitant townies are how games are lost. Period. Any town player who just backs down because he was wrong on one read should just replace out and let someone who has the balls to admit that mislynches are part of the game and they still need to push forward with confidence in their reads take the slot. It's called good town play, plain and simple.

Seriously, Oversoul comes back to the same wagon he jumped off of yesterday to pile on the Arugula lynch, but I'm losing voting privileges. How is that a town mindset at all? And now Hez abandons ship on that same wagon because "Town would at least be hesitant." When he was SO GUNG HO yesterday about Nisani-scum, and how every wagon was a counter-wagon so he felt good about them.

Oversoul gets rope today. Definitely more confident in that one, but Hez looks really really bad.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Post by AGar »

I don't know, I'm not picking the scumkills.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 am

Post by AGar »

I'd apologize for my 3 day absence, but it seems the rest of this game has checked out too so fuck it.

In post 566, Peabody wrote:AGar, what about Oversoul's play had 'almost redeemed himself'? Also, he was after Nisani yesterday, so tell me exactly what's different about 549?

He had seemed to get away from the derp-wagon on Nisani, seemed to be willing to actually use logical thought. Then he just reverts because "OMG the newbie is playing like a newbie!"

Seriously, this stuff isn't hard to see. Not sure why people ain't getting this.

Hez, why'd you so suddenly abandon ship on Nisani, when all those so-called juicy counterwagons just made you
so sure
that he was scum and you were right? Don't want your hands tied to that shit-train or something? Rather let someone else do the dirty work for you?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 am

Post by AGar »

We need more of Common Man, Nisani and Knox. Seriously, the apathy of this town is killing me.

Hez, please explain to me why you've jumped off of "OMG NISANI IS SCUM I'M 100% SURE OF IT!" today.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:27 am

Post by AGar »

In post 578, HezLucky wrote:
In post 577, AGar wrote:We need more of Common Man, Nisani and Knox. Seriously, the apathy of this town is killing me.

Hez, please explain to me why you've jumped off of "OMG NISANI IS SCUM I'M 100% SURE OF IT!" today.

Who says I've jumped off of Nisani?

Your posts since daybreak:

Post 547 where you thank the mafia for killing Big Balls Molla.
Post 548 where you then recant that there are many distractions still left alive.
Post 553 where you vote for me (first vote of Day 2) since town would be "hesitant" after the Arugula mislynch.
Post 557 where you call an overreaction on my part and ask why I'm not dead yet (note: There's also a cognitive dissonance here - if I was scum, the reason I wouldn't have been dead yet is because I can't kill myself. The only way I would be dead right now is if scum deemed me a threat worth killing - which would mean people view me as town. Ergo, you're voting for me, which would suggest a scumread, but by asking why I'm not dead yet, you're subconsciously admitting to viewing me as a town player)
Post 559 where you continue on my case.
Post 570 where you claim Peabody is fencesitting.
Post 578 which I'm responding to. First time all day you even so much as type the word Nisani.

See, it's almost as if you've completely forgotten about Nisani here. Given that he was your Day 1 "I'M SO SURE HE'S SCUM" read, something
had to have happened
in order for you to go this far in reverse with regards to him. Surely you would have mentioned him at least once since daybreak before being asked "Why'd you just abandon ship, bro?"

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by AGar »

I ain't even mad.

But you're completely avoiding my point right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:52 am

Post by AGar »

Everyone take a good look at 579, 582, 583 & 584.

Would a town player really respond in that way?

I rest my case.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:58 am

Post by AGar »

In post 588, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:And Hez is town...

How so? He's posting no content, has entirely abandoned ship on his sure-fire suspicion yesterday and is ignoring everything posted at him in favor of just yelling obstinately. Trying to figure out how you have a town read on him right now makes my head hurt.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Common Man

Really just want to see something get going at this point, since this town is either heavily apathetic or too busy stroking their own mislead egos to see anything from a town perspective right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:17 am

Post by AGar »

And still no Nisani vote.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:59 am

Post by AGar »

25h 44m without a post.

Sad panda.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:50 am

Post by AGar »

What? You've forgotten me so soon?

WHAT EVER WILL I GET MAD, OH SO MAD, ABOUT NOW?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:55 am

Post by AGar »

Oh, Elmo! Some questions:

Answer This Question Regardless

- Your read of Hez seems to be meta based. Is this accurate?

Answer These Two If You Answered "Yes"

- Is this strictly a town meta, is this an alignment-neutral meta (i.e, he's playing the same way he always does and you think this is not indicative of him being scum/town either way) or are you unaware of his town meta vs. his scum meta?
- Do you think Hez is a competent enough player to be self-aware of his own meta and manipulate his playstyle as such?

Answer These Two if You Answered "No"

- Do you think this (Hez's general play) is play that is characteristic of a town player and conducive behavior to a coherent and effective town?
- If yes, please tell me why?

So really only 3 questions I want answered, but I really want them answered when you do have a chance.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

Post by AGar »

Oh god, that's comedic gold.

The person who's resorted to simply shouting inane bullshit is calling us apathetic.

I'm dying, really.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm not saying he directly is. But he's calling out apathy as a "killer for the town," when what he's doing isn't progressing the town at all.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by AGar »

Humor is now fear-mongering.

I'm impressed.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Post by AGar »

@Mod
Knox hasn't posted in over 11 days. Can we get a replacement or something to that effect? A round of prods again would be nice too. This game is seriously stagnating.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:46 am

Post by AGar »

20 hours and only 3 posts. Awesomeeeee.

The world's ending, I'm agreeing with Hez on something here.

I'd still like to know who 628 is addressed at, particularly, and what specifically beyond that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 636, Oversoul wrote:
In post 626, Peabody wrote:Oversoul has been playing very tentatively this game. He jumped off two wagons and is now backing off of kdub. The way he is posting leaves me to believe he really does mean what he says he means. It seems this game, his style has been to tunnel and then to clear the person he tunneled or to seriously doubt himself. Based on the little meta I've read of him, this looks like it's consistent with his playstyle as town.

What games are you using as reference for this assertion, by the way?

Timeater, you might as well replace Oman. He isn't going to join us anytime soon and his (lack of) presence is hurting this game. I know, one to talk, but at least I commit to things I can finish.

I don't even know where the majority of people stand in this game.

That said, please kill Nisani.

VOTE: Nisani

You're pulling for Oman to be replaced, who has posted since D2 broke.

Why not Knox?

Hez, knowing 628 is directed at me is half the battle, what's it referencing specifically? I'm agreeing with you on what, exactly?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:18 am

Post by AGar »

@Mod
How many do we need? Knox and Common Man?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by AGar »

Shameless prod-dodge, worthwhile content tomorrow.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:03 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Elmo

Pretty much everything but actual content thus far, except binning Hez as town - something I have a hard time fathoming. Beyond that, mostly just excuses for not actually playing, and the Kondi slot wasn't exactly the most stellar of posters either. With 3 days till deadline, I'll take it as a compromise right now.

Oversoul/Hez is still a pairing that gives scum, I've seen nothing at all to turn me down from that stance. Just really big indicators all over.

Elmo, please get around to answering those questions when you get a chance.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:

Kdub highlights it in 678.

Obv not voting Nisani.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 683, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 681, Peabody wrote:Neighborizers can be scum? The wiki was unclear. Also, has anyone seen an instance of a scum being able to perform two actions in one night?

Only if they are the only mafia left.

Actually, not even then... It's usually only something reserved for Newbie Games or games with wonky mechanics.

As far as I'm aware, the Normal Guidelines wouldn't allow something like that to happen, so either Elmo is lying or pretty much conftown.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:37 am

Post by AGar »

In post 686, mykonian wrote:it has become the standard with newby games needing scum to do two things at night to balance them (the mafia roleblocker can shoot in newby games for several years now)

Um, no?

It was a feature of F11 and a few other games allowed for it due to mechanical what-have-you and such, but for the most part, normal games have (and only should) allow for one action per night.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 am

Post by AGar »

In post 689, Kdub wrote:Elmo could be lying, but I just don't see it as likely that he would lie about the compulsive aspect of his role if he were scum.

VOTE: mykonian

Compulsive aspect would be primo to lie about - pseudo-confs him as not-scum given the reasoning brought up before.

It's simple though. We don't lynch him today. Every day we start Day Phase off with a mini claim of "Yes I was neighborized" or "No I was not." in our first posts. Elmo doesn't claim who he neighborized until after the fact.

I would much prefer Oversoul dead with his whole "Welp BACK TO NISANI TROLOLOL" post than anyone else at this point.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 692, mykonian wrote:Vi esspecially is a great proposer of using a neighbourizer as a cop like role, using the nighttalk to investigate. He happens to be the reviewer of this game

Quick hits from a dirty drunk 'MURICAN!

1) Meta of "reviewers" shouldn't factor into jack shit. They are there to make sure things are balanced, not how they like them
2) Vi is a member of the NRG, which really only has to sign off on Normalcy, not whether or not they like how roles are used. Neighborizer is a normal role, thus there would be nothing worth holding the game up for in that aspect.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 am

Post by AGar »

In post 704, Oman wrote:To hell with this Nisani wagon, he's obvtown.

Thank you for your common sense.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mykonian

Not likely that I'll be around in the next 20 hours, work and all that shit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Post by AGar »

I was not neighborized.

Oversoul, stop being a shit. Claim if you were neighborized or not.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:56 am

Post by AGar »

In post 758, HezLucky wrote:I am not teh neighborizedddd

is that how we are playing?

For now. Just need Oman right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 am

Post by AGar »

I believe Elmo is being forcibly replaced, which kinda puts a bit of a stall on this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by AGar »

Elmo, then we need to know who you targeted.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

Post by AGar »

Kdub... what DO you think would lead to this, realistically? Not all scenarios - what do YOU think happened last night?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 am

Post by AGar »

In post 781, Peabody wrote:Ebwop: I agree Elmo was probably roleblocked, but wouldn't he be notified?

No, that would be fairly non-normal from my understanding.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by AGar »

If it's 5:3, it's MYLO, not LYLO.

No lynch is a play, and might be the best play. Not sure yet.

Hez is correct on one thing, I am intentionally dialing it back right now. I need to re-read this game because I've been dead wrong for two straight days. Once won't deter me, twice will at least make me re-think. I have chunks of time tomorrow and Sunday to re-read so expect something Sunday evening of real significance (reads + a vote).

Oversoul, get your head out of your ass. Seriously, you're blaming your apathetic attitude on not liking mine and Oman's playstyles - if that was the case, find a fucking replacement for yourself D1. You've known since D1 that "Hey look, this is how these two are playing and I don't like it." If it's that much of a deterrent, you should've done the entire game a favor and found a replacement. You chose to stick it out, so honestly, your apathetic bullshit is unacceptable.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:49 am

Post by AGar »

Yeah if the options are mass-claim vs. no-lynch, I prefer no-lynch.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 am

Post by AGar »

VC looks good.

Also, not enough people choosing between no-lynch and mass-claim, which should be the primary two options today. We shouldn't be lynching if we're not going to claim, it just causes problems.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:26 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: No lynch

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 852, Oversoul wrote:That was entirely unpredictable. :roll:

Just because
you
expected him to stay alive, doesn't mean everyone else did. Neighborizer is a pretty shitty role (imo) regardless of alignment, so him dying was not really something high up on my list of things I'd expect.

I'm more inclined to hear Hez claim.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by AGar »

EBWOP: Oversoul, don't suggest anyone claims first - simply cast your opinion. I really don't want to see another massclaim fucked by one person saying "Well X should claim." and then X claims when the rest of the group doesn't prefer that option. 7 alive, 4's a majority. No one should claim before either 4 agree or 7 have voiced their opinion.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 861, Oversoul wrote:Why am I suddenly the bad guy? Agar, don't give me that shit when I have been trying to get Nisani lynched for 4 DAYS. Also, I never expected for Elmo to live the night. Hence why I wanted to lynch Nisani. Why did you think I expected him to live?

For the first point - I don't care if you have been trying to get him lynched for 4 days. Put your input in as to who you want to start the massclaim, and leave it at that. Simply stating "I think X should start." Is sufficient. I've seen too many players just decide to go "You should claim" and that person just claims off of that one person. Impressionability is compounded when it's a new player. I want to see a consensus before any fucking claiming is started.

For the second - replace the words "him to stay alive" with "die." Context clues should've given that one away though, c'mon...

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 863, Oversoul wrote:Not really seeing as you said you didn't expect him to die... You acknowledge his death, why use that word? Something psychological escaped from the depths of your mind, Agar.

If you read the post, it's pretty obvious I mixed up some words. But keep on reaching.

Oversoul wrote:And what exactly is wrong with one person saying "hey you, claim"?

With 3 scum alive, a popcorn claim gives a wealth of information with each flip. The player the collective town suspects most should always be the first to claim, as it forces them into a claim they have to ride out, and if they're scum they have to choose to fakeclaim (and risk a counter) or claim VT.

One person does not make the entire town - it's likely 4:3 right now. If the town as a majority decides on Nisani, cool. If not, we're not going to just let you be judge jury and executioner here, especially when I know it's not just me that doesn't find him as nearly at all the scummiest player in the game.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by AGar »

Plurality rules.

Also, yelling and screaming, and generally acting like a baby just makes you look.... well, like a baby.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 868, Oversoul wrote:I am a baby. Have you noticed this is the most you've posted in an entire day?

Maybe that's why I am acting the way I am. It isn't even about winning anymore. It is about playing. Too many people in this game don't even want to play. And yes that frustrates me.

I'm also conveniently off of night-shifts at work, which is probably inflating my perceived posting rate.

Yes, it's frustrating players don't want to play. That doesn't mean letting your frustration overtake your posting is the right answer. Give me one legitimate reason as to why it's good for a town in a vacuum to just have someone say "You, claim." and they follow that from there as opposed to getting all opinions in first.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Post by AGar »

I'm a VT.

I'd like Peabody to claim next, please.

I have... thoughts about how this has gone down.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:38 am

Post by AGar »

Oversoul or Kdub are the choices, Oman.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AGar »

VOTE: Hez

1) A potential Hez-scum flip confirms Nisani as close to 100% as you can possibly get - scum aren't going to choose their partner to go 2nd when they go first in a popcorn-style massclaim, it's suicide.
2) His initial reaction was "YES THERE WILL BE A COUNTERCLAIM." for no good reason. Reeks of scum hoping one of his buddies would try the counter-claim to get the 1-for-1 through in LYLO.
3) 930 further clears Oversoul and further paints Hez in a terrible light right now.
4) Looking back on his play, after he didn't get his Nisani lynch on D1, it's like the wind was ripped out of his sails and he went hardcore into non-productive mode only shouting at people to do "something" without really doing anything himself.

This is the lynch I want today.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 am

Post by AGar »

In post 939, Oversoul wrote:Also, Agar, your vote lacks one thing with logic for the first part, why would it matter if Nisani is 100% cleared when Nisani is most definitely going to die tonight?

Because on your logic of scum have a roleblocker, he won't.

They can just block him and kill off one of the confirmed innocents, which are more damaging than a cop-claim right now.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:24 am

Post by AGar »

UNVOTE:

You know where my vote really stands, but ok.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:43 am

Post by AGar »

In post 949, HezLucky wrote:Oh look the mafia are starting to pile on me at LyLo. Hi Agar-father.

I was feeling town on Hez for most of the game. His playstyle makes it hard to judge though so I'm not that shocked that I turned out to be wrong. Can't really say much about Oman, he hasn't really stood out to me this game.

You weren't wrong.

Peabody just threw an opportunistic vote on me. Agar followed. You don't think I'm going to be hammered within the next 24 hours? They are both scum.

Vote Peabody with me, then.

Lol now that you're an active lynch option, you start trying to produce something worthwhile.

I like it.

Dance little scumbag, dance.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 am

Post by AGar »

BTW, Hez, when you attack every person in this game like you admit you have - it's fairly difficult to not hit the scum.

Also, your rhetoric is pretty weak, try something more constructive than "You should quit the site." next time.

Seriously, a page ago you pretty much cleared Oman as town and now you're flipping back to Oman-scum because of nonsense?

Keep all those options open, keep 'em open.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 923, HezLucky wrote:
In post 925, Oman wrote:I'm a VT.

I'd love a Hez claim

Are you paying attention? I was the first to claim.

Sadly, based on my "set up Hez" theory this makes you more likely to be town. (barring no cop CC)

Step up your game we are at LyLo.

Just figured I'd leave this here.

VOTE: HezLucky

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:55 am

Post by AGar »

This town...

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #82) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Post by AGar »

Hez's primary defense is "well I wouldn't have killed Elmo" and "I would have voted Oman already."

I call bullshit.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #83) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by AGar »

The innocent result on me.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:07 pm

Post by AGar »

Nothing, I've played shit. But innocent.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 1040, Oversoul wrote:Agar, why have you been acting like this? You never really seemed committed and even now you aren't doing *anything*.

Like why am I acting like this now?

I've run out of steam. I feel like people are ignoring some ridiculously obvious fuckups by Hez because I don't even fucking know and I really don't care to see us lose, but at the same time, people have straight up ignored the straightforward points I put there so.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:42 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1058, Kdub wrote:I would like to hear from AGar before we lynch Oman.

If that's your mindset, then there's no point in me saying shit, since whatever I say is pointless - you've already locked in your votes. I really hope you're all right.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:54 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1062, Kdub wrote:
In post 1060, AGar wrote:If that's your mindset, then there's no point in me saying shit, since whatever I say is pointless - you've already locked in your votes. I really hope you're all right.

What "mindset" are you talking about? I haven't taken an absolute stance that I won't budge from - and if anything, my mindset has been more on the side of Hez being scum and you being town for most of lylo. I don't see anything controversial about the questions I asked you, so why are you not answering?

Saying "before we lynch Oman," already betrayed your line of thought, so I see no point in actually giving any fucks about any questions you ask at this point - my answers will change nothing. All I can do at this point is either try and out-garbage Hez or just point out the shit I've pointed out and hope you guys suddenly give a fuck. Since I actually have a job and a life and all that fun stuff, I don't have time for the former, so I'm going for the latter.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1068, Kdub wrote:Furthermore, one of my questions to you brings up the point that Oman should basically be confirmed scum from your point of view

1 scum lynched, 2 remain.

Hez, Oman, Kdub all not investigated. Oversoul jumped very quick to "GODFATHER."

I fail to see how Oman should be confirmed scum from my POV.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”