Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Drchrist »

VOTE: Kagelord learn to format.
FYI everyone I am currently out of town and have access to the internet a very low amount of the time. I'll post if I can but I promise to get posting for real when I'm back Saturday.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Drchrist »

Hey hey hey! I'm back in town but it's late and I'm tired from being on the road all day but I promise an exciting post tomorrow.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:31 am

Post by Drchrist »

Alright, it's morning and I've had the chance to look through things a little bit, and so far it's looking like the main two points of contention are Rblinker and umoms. First off, I'll UNVOTE: Kagelord no need to keep my RVS vote up and I'm satisfied with his recent posts. I don't see any reason to really think of umoms as town or scum at this point, he's said very little of true substance, and nothing really that suspicious. Rblinker on the other hand...

In post 61, rblinker123 wrote:
However, I do feel that Umoms comes off looking the scummest, I found konowa and xvart little reason suspicious and Umoms gave no reason at all and was up for the lynch. I think Umoms looks most likely scum on the bandwagon. So

Vote: Umoms

This. I don't like this very much. This seems like weak justification for a vote to me and just seems like Rblinker trying to hop on the umoms bandwagon (a wagon that, as I said, I don't feel is very well justified to begin with). And then there's this:
In post 61, rblinker123 wrote:Robbnva I feel leans town the most so far, out of everyone whos contributed enough to get some sort of read, he leans town the most, as he reminded people that KL was at L-1, scum wouldn't have reminded people.

This part at the end of the same post I don't like very much either. This strikes me as either Rblinker trying to buddy up with Robbnva or put suspicion on him in the case that he goes down today. I don't really get a read on Robbnva from this, but it does make one think that Rblinker may be scum; it would be dangerous for an uninformed innocent to make such a spontaneous proclamation so early.

VOTE: Rblinker123
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 69, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum on the Rblinker wagon. Just saying.

Who? Is there scum on the umoms wagon in your opinion?
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Drchrist »

ABR, please answer Robbnva's post 70 question and my second post 73 question. Also, who do you consider most likely scum? I presume it's Konowa since you're voting for him right now.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 72, Robbnva wrote:
In post 69, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum on the Rblinker wagon. Just saying.

so you think blinker is town? could you explain why because from my pov I don't see him as obv town so I wonder what am I missing

I'm pretty sure you never answered this, ABR, unless I'm missing something here.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 47, umoms wrote:
In post 27, Robbnva wrote:
FYI - KL is at L-1

maybe explain what you saw in that post you linked that makes you think they are connected?

Wish you hadn't said this. It would have been funny to watch someone hammer without a claim.

Btw, I somehow missed this post before my V/LA. Does this seem scummy as hell to anyone else? If I wasn't as confident as I am about xvart being the smarter scum, I would be all over this wagon.

Then again... after reading this again in preview, it seems like something too stupid for scum to say. VI or SI? Thoughts?[/quote]
I have enough faith in everyone here that no scum would say something so blatantly ridiculous with malicious intent and expect it to slip through... I just read it as a joke, and it just seems like kind of a null tell to me.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:15 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 86, Robbnva wrote:Rampage, why is blinker town?

You never answered that part of my question and that was the part I'm most curious about

this.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 94, Robbnva wrote:
In post 71, umoms wrote:I've been extremely wrapped up this weekend. This is simply a post to avoid being replaced. I'll have a real post up in the next 24 hours. Sorry guys.

48 hours later nothing...

:roll:

Sad... we need to get this show on the road, and for that we need umoms and rblinker back or replaced (funny how the two wagon subjects have both managed to vanish) and ABR to show up and actually answer the questions posed of him...
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 98, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I sense opportunistic scum on both these wagons.

It doesn't exactly take a genius to figure out that between the 2/3 of the players who are on the two wagons, at least one is probably scum. However, you're not really doing anything about that besides saying things like
In post 98, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Blinker may well be scum being bussed, but I think it's more likely to narrow down on the players on those wagons to determine which one is town looking for more information and which is sabotaging scum.

but still not actually asking questions of anyone or trying to actually do anything about it. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and start trying?
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 109, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 106, Robbnva wrote:
In post 98, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I sense opportunistic scum on both these wagons.

Blinker may well be scum being bussed, but I think it's more likely to narrow down on the players on those wagons to determine which one is town looking for more information and which is sabotaging scum.

You realize blinker's vote on umoms was very opportunistic right?

Acute difference between L-2 and L-1. There's no comparison.

...I'm confused by this. At the time you made that statement both wagons were both at the same position, but for some reason it seems like you're trying to claim that it only being L-2 shows rblinker wasn't being opportunistic. He was starting to be pressured and hopped on the alternative wagon. I'd call that the epitome of opportunism.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 118, evilpacman18 wrote:drchrist might be scum. Konowa and drchrist team seems most plausible.

Why is that?
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 123, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Kagelord:
Drchrist
, Umoms,
Xvart
Konowa

O HAI.

Although my vote on Kagelord was my RVS vote and functionally irrelevant.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:36 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 127, VisceraEyes wrote:UNVOTE: umoms / replacement

Alright VisceraEyes, at this point you've posted four times- to vote umoms, to proddodge, to proddodge, and to unvote umoms. Are you ever planning on providing any sort of content to this game or are you just going to keep lurking?
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:39 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 133, rblinker123 wrote:Responding to prod. Sorry for my lack of contribution, its been poor. Will add more today.

This didn't happen. Please make it happen, rblinker.

In post 121, Drchrist wrote:
In post 118, evilpacman18 wrote:drchrist might be scum. Konowa and drchrist team seems most plausible.

Why is that?

Please give a shot at answering this, pacman.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 am

Post by Drchrist »

With rblinker AWOL we are running out of time to make a decision here- and I don't want him to get forced lynched without having the chance to claim or be replaced. I'm going to
Request Deadline extension
since it looks like we can do this according to the rules.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Post by Drchrist »

The plot thickens...
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 135, Drchrist wrote:
In post 133, rblinker123 wrote:Responding to prod. Sorry for my lack of contribution, its been poor. Will add more today.

This didn't happen. Please make it happen, rblinker.

In post 121, Drchrist wrote:

Why is that?

Please give a shot at answering this, pacman.

Pacman how about answering this? Since I've asked three times.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:51 am

Post by Drchrist »

Since we're really running out of time here and it looks like rblinker/natalie is still a sinking ship, I think we should have a claim if there is one.

Thanks for finally responding, pacman. although I'm not really sure I get this:
You're getting worked up about a speculation based on practically nothing, which implies that it probably IS something.

So you're saying that it's suspicious that I wanted you to explain things? I'm sorry if it got a bit annoying, but if it was practically nothing you could have just said that the first two times I asked. Or at least acknowledged the question.

@Albert- so to be clear, you believe that Natalie is "obvtown" because no scum would be crazy enough to try to drive a bandwagon onto one of the least likely people? That's how I'm interpreting your post right now... but I'm not sure if that's what you meant.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 203, evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagelord, Konowa, Robbnva, myself, and xvart are all confirmed town. So it's either this or VE.

Yeah, not exactly getting where this is coming from.
VOTE: Evilpacman there was no need to hammer natalie, town or not town. She was obviously going down and I feel like (before knowing what she would flip) the chance that she might be a PR was enough to warrant waiting for a claim. That, and if you truly though she was VT it seems patently anti-town to knowingly lynch a townie.

In post 206, Robbnva wrote:
Natalie - Konowa, Xvart, Drchrist, Robbnva ( these people are obv town)

Pacman, Viscera, and KageLord are the people who are NOT obv town.

This is a dangerous assumption to make, though. There's no guarantee that Natalie's partner wasn't on the lynch, and no one should really be completely ruled out based on their voting position at the end of the day.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Drchrist »

@pacman: alright, fine, you could have been bussing too. Happy? The hammer in itself was scummy, whatever your internal justification.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 216, evilpacman18 wrote:
I'm gonna confirm myself as town later, I'm waiting it out for now and I need you to be patient but there are mechanics in place that will prove I'm town.

...I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, but I'm going to UNVOTE: . I don't like how this lynch went down, but I have to admit now that it makes sense the way pacman is explaining it, and whatever kind of role you're claiming here, I don't want to risk a lynch with that in mind.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 am

Post by Drchrist »

Alright, right now with Pacman off the table xvarts posts 227 and 230 are making me look seriously at Kage. When I look back at K's posts relating to blinker/natalie pre-lynch, it looks to me like he's simply trying to dance around giving a definitive read, for example:

In post 34, KageLord wrote:
PEDIT: About rblinker's 23, I think it's too early to tell. If he's scum, I know I'm not his buddy so the only motive would be to get townpoints when I flip town and then he can look serious as he goes after xvart. If he's town, it makes sense that he would strongly question this wagon, as it's ridiculous.

In post 122, KageLord wrote:Post coming later. xvart or Konowa scum. Maybe blinker, will need to read him in ISO.

I just see Kage's Day 1 play with regards to blinker as trying to at least look a little bit distanced from him going into day 2. Right now, Kage is looking like the best lynch option IMO. I will be willing to hammer him, but only once we: A. Get VE back or replaced and B. Give him a chance to claim.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Drchrist »

Good to hear, let's hurry up and get him replaced.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:04 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 255, Konowa wrote:Not a big fan of NK analysis as it is too much theory.
"Natalie's entrance" reads to me as nothing but an attempt to confuse town as much as possible.

I'm not really sure how you see that part of the wall of text this way. If anything, this is the most useful piece of analysis on Hoopla's part- there's really no way to know night kill motivations for certain, but scum-natalie's actions with her head on the chopping block are possibly the best true evidence we have right now.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 247, KageLord wrote:Claim: VT

I would appreciate it if you would wait for a Konowa post before hammer though. I'm surprised at the read of Konowa as a prime suspect too. Looking at his relation to blinker alone makes him look really town to me.

Probably my final scumlist (just so I can say I was close at the end): xvart, Robb, Hoopla. Pacman's claim of proof that he's town intrigued me and even if it turns out to be bogus (which I'm 50-50 on), I don't think it's a scum move to claim it. Drchrist just makes too many town-motivated moves for me to believe it's an act. Looking Robb's D1 over in relation to blinker makes it seem possible that he is a buddy that went from soft poking to a soft bus to trying to connect other people to his doomed buddy. I think the reason I had him as town before had a lot to do with his telling people I was L-1 and not taking the easy hammer to me early. It was probably bias making me think that those actions instantly made him town.

This post somewhat shrinks my suspicion of KL for 2 reasons:
1: He claimed VT- he's clearly a sinking ship and if he were scum I would think his only out here might be a PR claim
2. The scumlist: implies that he knows the game will go on past his lynch, that is, he is town.

...With this post in mind, I'm not exactly sure I want to lynch KL today. Hoopla can do whatever she wants, but we still have 12 days left and we have time to consider other suspects. I honestly think KL's VT claim makes him less likely to be scum than any other would have.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:44 am

Post by Drchrist »

Sounds nice to me.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Drchrist »

In post 283, Robbnva wrote:what did you tell us?

In post 203, evilpacman18 wrote:
Kagelord, Konowa, Robbnva, myself, and xvart are all confirmed town. So it's either this or VE.

Probably this. Although obviously the Kagelord being confirmed town got dropped somewhere along the line.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:24 am

Post by Drchrist »

VT, go for it Robbnva.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:08 am

Post by Drchrist »

I'm going to reread through both of their sets of posts. I'll get back to you after that.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Drchrist »

I'm going to VOTE: Robbnva simply because looking back at the situation pre rblinker lynch Konowa being at the head of the wagon and pushing it the way he did makes him less suspicious. In addition, Robbnva's reaction to pacman's hammer makes it seem like he may have wanted to buy time to keep nat/rblink alive, and got screwed over by pacman's sudden hammer.
Drchrist
Drchrist
Goon
Drchrist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Drchrist »

In post 305, xvart wrote:
DrChrist - do you think the scum team has day talk? Why or why not?

I'll guess no. Since all of the three of us who could possibly be scum were on the rblinker lynch, there had to be some bussing going on. But I fail to see any clear attempt by anyone to really try and save rblink/natalie, and for that matter, which leads me to think that the scumteam didn't have the chance to collaborate on a way to derail the wagon.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”