Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:27 pm

Post by Isaac »

Howdy,

Don't like random voting, so i won't do it unless I feel the need to. With that, i'll probably be quiet until there's something worth commenting on. As for the two deaths, who knows? We had a role blocker, which means that the mod is pulling from more than just the standard doc/cop roles, so it's possible there's a role enhancer out there and they just picked badly on their first night. However, with that said, it's a lot more common (and therefore more likely) that there is a mafia/SK combination, the fact that there WAS a role blocker leads me to believe that we had one because the killing groups needed to be balanced out. Anyhows, I'll post a vote when i see a reason to vote.
Punctuation counts, people!
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:57 pm

Post by Isaac »

I agree that the mod seems a little too ready to impose a deadline, what with this being the weekend and all, but yeah. It's the first day, which means that any lynch is going to be essentially random with just a hint of reason to it, but coolbot makes more sense than most. He's a fairly experienced fellow, which makes him an obvious target for the mafia night one, and the fact that he's still alive seems kinda suspicious. Besides, as Argoti says, what have we to lose? We should lynch someone, as even a completely random lynch is better than just giving the mafia another night to kill, and coolbot isn't being helpful....

vote: coolbot

oh, and moog_fanatic, the proper form for unvoting is a bolded unvote:<insert name here>, just typing retract is probably going to be ignored or missed by the mod.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:30 am

Post by Isaac »

Argoti wrote:
Isaac wrote:Besides, as Argoti says, what have we to lose?
Um... when exactly did I say that? I said there was a deadline and we NEED to act on it. With us losing 2 people a night and no docs (maybe?) we need every scum lynched or we are done quickly.

FOS: Isaac

My apologies. It was actually Kleimar who said
If he is a townie we will after all only lose a silent townie that doesn't contribute to the discussion, so he will not be a great loss.
I was reading the posts in the little topic review below the posting box and your post appeared directly under Kleimar's. I accidently thought that it was you who who had said that. Anyhows, either way the point is that I agree with Kleimar, now.
Isaac
Isaac
Goon
Isaac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:35 am

Post by Isaac »

Oh, and Yoko Kurama,

You do realize that you aren't voting for me, right? Your vote is still out on Leonardo 007.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”