mini 1410: mafia in the unknown (game over!)

Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Post by Revenus »

im dayvig
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by Revenus »

don't worry im going to dayvig him

pew pew pew
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Revenus »

Are you some sort of genius scumhunter who can find scum after 1 post?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Revenus »

If it were that easy to find scum, town would win every game.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Revenus »

As for people calling me out on not scumhunting yet; we're barely out of RVS and I'm feeling out the players so I don't see a need to park my vote yet.

The replace questions/meta is stupid;town gets replaced more often because there are more town slots; I think Cheery said this; points to cheery. Don't use this as a basis to vote people, it's dumb as people can replace out for any number of reasons.

Chevre is really off to me right now; based off this
In post 37, Chevre wrote:Norlkaz - Sorry I didn't make it more specific; what did you mean by such a request?

Shepherd Book - I'm going through a time where my thoughts on this game (the whole of Mafia, not just Mini 1410) are conflicted. I'm just very unsure whether or not there are truly psychological differences in town and non-town players, especially in a game where the stakes are very low. Therefore, it seems that odds are more trusty right now, but I cannot be sure where I will go from here.

It feels like he's somehow setting himself up for later for a wierd play...I don't know, it's just strange to say this when its pretty fucking obvious that there are differences between town and scum.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Revenus »

Vote:Chevre
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 59, Norlkaz wrote:Consider yourself a mafioso reading over a new game. Is the thought "gee, this is some nice scumhunting" liable to pop into your head / make you happy? UVApe appears to have read the thread and then written down things it made sense for a townie in his position to think as he thought them. One true psychological difference between town and mafia is that most mafia simply have a filter in place. I feel quite good about UVApe and am uninterested in lynching him today.

Great post, many town points for Norkalaz
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Revenus »

Revenus - If there are obvious differences between town and non-town, why do we mislynch from time to time?

Because town is stupid.

@Rev
Why did you wait until your fifth post of the game to make a vote? You jutted into the Chevre/Norlkaz, showing you were, in fact, reading it closely. Closely enough to comment on a response, even if it was probably sarcastic, by Norl to a question from Chevre. To comment there, you probably had to find something wrong with his response, but you didn't place a vote.

I'm confused; I placed a vote RIGHT after I posted/commented on the situation. What the hell are you talking about?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, where did I call out Noklaz at all? Reread what I said. I agreed with him.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Post by Revenus »

I was actually responding to Chevre

Okay. How are town players to differentiate between those town players who are doing such a thing, and those non-town players who are voicing their town reads as to latch on to this opportunity to tell the truth you speak of?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Revenus »

I know what I wrote, I was responding to Chevre's 33.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Post by Revenus »

Oh right, because RVS votes are doing 'something'.

My bad.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Post by Revenus »

That said, why didn't you vote Chevre then? It was RVS, and you thought what she was saying was strange, doesn't that warrant a vote?

I was on my phone when I posted that, for whatever reason I missed Norklaz's post.

As for why I didn't vote Chevre then, I prefer my actual-non RVS votes to have a little more weight behind them.

And yes, I know RVS is something, but it's more like very little of something. I don't think I've ever looked at someone's RVS vote to make a call on their towniness/scuminess.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Post by Revenus »

unvote

concerned at the fact this wagon sprang up so fast i don't want no quickhammers
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Revenus »

Seeing as how I never roll scum, it's not really in my interests to try to construct my play so I have something to hide behind as scum

Also, Chevre being at l-2 so quickly concerns me and if you're going to try to find scumteams before any scum flip, sorry but that's retarded
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:22 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 95, Norlkaz wrote:
In post 90, Revenus wrote:
unvote

concerned at the fact this wagon sprang up so fast i don't want no quickhammers

I actually find quickness of a d1 wagon to be rather the opposite of a cause for concern.
I have observed and been part of several games in which town lynched mafia rapidly in succession with alternative wagons barely appearing.
Fast lynches on town seem less common, especially considering the relative preponderance of townies in the game.
I have some ideas about the reasons for this phenomenon, but regardless of those the fact that it exists is a reason I am perfectly happy to proceed with a fast lynch on Chevre.
I should mention that the neural patterns I have built up via mafia experience (seeing the same thing multiple times from mafia positively reinforces a pattern, from town negatively) are firing when I read Chevre's posts and telling me that Chevre will flip scum. This is also known as gut, and while I can communicate some of the patterns, getting their full complexity across (i.e. when is a player doing X scum and when is a similar behavior town) is often difficult. I am not infallible, but I do have an unusually high rate of getting these things right.

I was expecting you to justify your scumspicion on me by sayin something logical like "oh ur just covering ur ass since u don't actualy want ur scum partner to die" or something that would make sense with your earlier thing of calling me scum.

BUT NO. You instead justify your case by saying it's somehow pro-town that quicklynches happen. What? If we mislynch in this scenario it fucks town since we have much less time to discuss things and establish links (and lackthereof) between players. I'd actually like to see you link examples of games where quick lynches happened. Anyways, serious FOS at ROFL for this antitown line of thinking.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 am

Post by Revenus »

Oh my god, I thought rofl wrote norklaz's post.

Ok, take away my FOS then.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:41 am

Post by Revenus »

And probably throw some scumpoints at norklaz instead.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 89, roflcopter wrote:well, i've read. use less words people.

norkalz and restfermata are town

vote: chevre

iaaun is his partner

You want to actually explain yourself?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Revenus »

yup guys, I'm scum! Everyone wagon me now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Revenus »

Let's see; getting townreads from ego(edo, whatever), shepherd for their calling me out so far and then backing off in a natural manner.

Cool Dog gives me town vibes as well, although I'm not quite sure if it's just him or him+cheery because I keep confusing the two.

Norklaz had a great post, followed by a really strange scummy post, but then again given his overall play so far I'll slide him into the town pile.

Chevre of course is scummy as all and has been playing very unnaturally, but I don't like how fast his wagon has grown...we'll see how he responds to some of the allegations thrown his way.

Rofl needs to explain his reads next time he posts or I'm going to be jumping on that wagon.

If I haven't mentioned you then you need to step it up and be more town.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Revenus »

Did you not read the part where I said I didn't want any quickhammers?

L-1, L-2, doesn't matter, it's way too early for that. If he is scum, I have no idea who his scumbuddies are because if a wagon sits at l-1 or l-2 it allows his scumbuddies to bus the shit out of him without us knowing.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:22 am

Post by Revenus »

Except people are stupid and if they quickhammer, somehow half the time town finds a way not to lynch them for quickhammering because of "wifom" "Why would scum ever quickhammer knowing that they'd get lynched, blah blah blah". People don't have the balls to autolynch people who quickhammer half of the time, and people don't have the balls to PL, so I don't trust town to get it right in this situation.

We have 11 days left; why do you want someone at l-1 or l-2 so quickly? If we get him to l-1 and force a claim here's what's going to happen; everyone is going to scramble off and throw someone else to l-1 and we'll still have 7 days left with our thumbs up our asses. I don't want to hand scum PRs to shoot at ok?

If activity were better, I'd be more ok with a Chevre lynch, but we have people like ROFLcopter running in and going "lol i don't need any reason to post reads vote:chevre"
It's unsettling.
We have way too many people posting way too little.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Revenus »

Hey cool dog can you actually kill yourself? not sure anyone would care though
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Revenus »

Going to put RestFermata in the town pile for that great post.

As for Cooldog, he loses points for following Cheery onto my wagon for reasons Rest pointed out; if me being scum is contingent on Chevre being scum, then why lynch me first? You mislynch, then you go back the next day and go hurr durr well Chevre is scum anyways. That's poor thinking.

Ok, we'll throw Cooldog back into the null pile. Cheery is the lone dog leaning town now.
Cheery:Don't construe me wanting to have more time in the day as the same thing as waiting 7 hours before deadline. If we have 2 or 3 days left and are set on a lynch, I'm fine with a hammer then, but it's dumb to say we shouldn't use the time we have.

Norklaz; I haven't gotten around to reading those games yet, but if it's like you say, then I can buy why YOU feel that quickhammers are ok, but personally I find the more we have to review for players the better we can draw connections between flipped scum and their buddies lurking amongst town. You can go back in the town pile.

Contrived. Quickhammering is principally an end-game tactic. Quickhammering DOES put the offenders under a lot of scrutiny no matter what. I can sort of see how a person who plays a game where people refused to lynch the quick-hammerers could feel like it "always" happens, but I can also easily see how scum might make up an excuse like the fear of a quickhammer in order to defend hopping off a teammate's bandwagon, and defend that position with vague anecdotal evidence. I'm with CooLDoG's previous position on this--if we find out that Chev is scum, I'm willing to bet that you're a part of that team.

I hate using previous game meta, but I always hop off wagons of people who get to l-1 too early (which I thought he was at).
Nevermind that we had 3-4 votes on him over the span of 2 pages and we have people like rofl/zhero/iaaun etc who have barely posted at all so far. If any of them are scum and we quicklynch, we have nothing to gain off Chevre's flip, at all.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Revenus »

Do we actually have enough time to lynch someone else constructively if the first time we have someone on L-1 is 3-4 days before deadline and tthat person is then deemed to not be lynchable afterall?

Fair enough.

As for CoolDog; you've constructed yourself quite a logic loop there; in this scenario for you, Chevre is scum no matter what, and because Chevre is scum, I'm therefore scum. Yet you want to lynch me first, even though for you, my scumminess is directly related to if Chevre is scum or not.

Clarification; you jumped on Chevre's wagon because you claimed you think he is scum. That's fair. Then you jump on *my* wagon because you say we're scumbuddies. However, your logic of lynching me first is dumb if the only reason you think I'm scum is that I'm somehow trying to protect Chevre. Why? Because the original reason you think Chevre is scum is independent of whether I'm scum, and so therefore your logic of "if rev is scum, then chevre is scum" is flawed.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by Revenus »

If a mafia is involved in the Revenus wagon, my guess is it's either edo or revenus.

Confused
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Revenus »

Doesn't change the fact that you are dumb for worrying about a quick hammer. You simply didn't want to be on your bud's wagon because you got scared that it would have pushed over. Noob scum mistake. If you are going to bus you had better not get cold feet half-way though. That's the golden rule of busing, you iz in it till the end.

Yeah except, no, since I'm not bussing anyone, try again. I never said I suddenly don't think he's scum, I just don't want the wagon to build up that quickly. Learn to read. If I had been like "oh look, I don't think he's scum anymore" you might have a point, but I never fucking said that.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Revenus »

The activity in this game is stunning.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Revenus »

I have no idea who is scum right now, so until you people start posting and giving me reads, it'll probably stay that way.

Actually I'm going to vote the guy calling you town when there's absolutely 0 reason anyone should have a town read on you right now

Vote:zhero
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:56 am

Post by Revenus »

I can't tell if you're being a moron with your logic loop or scummy.

Probably the first, but then again, this is why scum lay low on day one so weaker players like you don't focus on them. It's cool.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:10 am

Post by Revenus »

I do actually participate in RVS sometimes
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Revenus »

what the fuck? host, did you seriously give mafia a daykilling ability?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by Revenus »

and votals reset?

if chevre is actually avoiding the game like norkllaz said then fuck him

vote chevre
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Revenus »

oh and on the offchance we have a dayvig

dear dayvig; you're stupid and you should probably never play mafia again.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by Revenus »

The most probable thing that happened here is that scum daykilled norklaz because he was very very right about a lot of things; I don't really buy rest as scum (for now) but instead will be looking for people who aren't Boshka/Chevre who WIFOM the daykill when it's very very obvious why scum would daykill a player. If norlkaz was completely wrong about everything then there's no reason scum would shoot him.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Revenus »

I think it's pretty rude to daykill someone then replace out
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Post by Revenus »

IAAUN, you do realize nork also implicated you right?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #38) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Post by Revenus »

Ok, nevermind, I misread what you said, carry on.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 174, iamausername wrote:i'm fully aware that i am heavily implicated if it turns out that i'm wrong about chevre and i have made my peace with that eventuality because i'm clearly not wrong about chevre because restfermata is screamingly obvious scum

I'm gonna say that it's probably boshka/chevre, and then one of the lurker/null people from norklaz's list. I actually like rest's content so far and I haven't seen anything really scummy from you
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Revenus »

Going to iso everyone real quick; feel free to correct me if I miss anything on you.

IAAUN:His first post is great as he calls me town thumbs up but no in all seriousness I'd be null on this dude if norklaz's weren't vouching for him. thoughts on other players maybe? Slightly townish

Cheery: Hasn't really done anything except throw out questions and not really follow up on them. Also has voted me. Null/scum

CoolDog:Town for reasons I've already listed.

Chevre:post one; non committal let's roll a dice to see who's scum bullshit. Then his next 5 posts are very very mechanical sounding posts about how he can't tell if there's difference between town and scum or some bullshit.

Then the rest of his post are more questions relating to this. Either scum or highly autistic. I'm going to assume he's just scum.

RestFermata: Iso changes nothing on him. Like his content, like that he's asking good questions and following up on them, don't see the scumcase on him.

Zhero;worthless low post count, going to throw him in the scum pile on sheer virtue of being a useless turd so far. Also for somehow reading rofl as town when rofl had like 2 posts when Zhero said it was gut.

Rofl:Well, I guess if Norklaz is vouching for you, I'm cool with that, although I don't like the lack of posts. Null/town

Edo:Voted me for not participating in RVS. and then he posted
A quick check seems to show that not participating in RVS is your meta
. Which is not true either, I partcipate when I want to. Anyways, somewhat scummy for keeping his vote on me even after discovering this.

Boshka: Either total noob or Chevre's scumpartner. Probably not the guy who shot Norklaz since he hasn't been on for a while. I agree that the whole "WHAT SHOULD I THINK ABOUT THE DAYVIG" thing is bad, but it's even worse because that's all he's really talked about besides some RVS bullshit.
scummy.

UVAPE: I'm getting absolutely nothing off this slot but I do find it ironic that he posted
Is a prod of Boshkas appropriate here , Mod?
We'll throw him in the potential scum pile for now based off of sheer inactivity/uselessness.

Shepherd: Probably my second strongest townread next to Cooldog. Which isn't saying much because none of you are giving me much in the way of townreads. Leaning town.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:31 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 149, Revenus wrote:I can't tell if you're being a moron with your logic loop or scummy.

Probably the first, but then again, this is why scum lay low on day one so weaker players like you don't focus on them. It's cool.

Actually this was the last post I had about him.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 am

Post by Revenus »

There are two possiblities here. One is that he's scum insisting that his logic loop is right, and another is that he's stupid and doesn't realize how stupid his logic loop is. Looking over the rest of his play, I'm leaning towards the second one.

Also influencing my decision to call him town is because he's pretty active so far in a game where scum can feel free to idle cause obviously some town are doing that.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 am

Post by Revenus »

I can't tell that if you don't have names indicating when I'm looking at my memory via the ISO system.

Fair enough, then you should be able to tell why, when I iso you, it looks like you're not following through with questions.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:06 am

Post by Revenus »

ever considered the incredibly likely third option? I'm right and you are the moron? That seems more likely.

Ok, so when the game's over and I'm town I'm going to be repeatedly quoting this.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:07 am

Post by Revenus »

Unless you're saying I'm a moron for thinking you're town.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Revenus »

Well, anyways, I should stop insulting my townreads. You're being dumb with your logic loop, but in due time you'll see the error of your ways in calling me scum.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Revenus »

I don't think he has any errors with it? Is the error of calling you scum that you'll have to night kill him our something?

So you're voting me because you disagree with me, ok then.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Revenus »

English please
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Revenus »

And keep your shit consistent; you think I'm scum because somehow I'm bussing Chevre or whatever
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 116, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 110, Revenus wrote:

We have 11 days left; why do you want someone at l-1 or l-2 so quickly? If we get him to l-1 and force a claim here's what's going to happen; everyone is going to scramble off and throw someone else to l-1 and we'll still have 7 days left with our thumbs up our asses. I don't want to hand scum PRs to shoot at ok?

Would you rather us not put anyone onto L-1 until 7 hours to deadline?
We don't need to use all the time until the deadline.
VOTE: rev

Oh, so you were just voting me because I don't want a quicklynch?

What the fuck.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

Post by Revenus »

I don't understand how me not wanting someone quicklynched translates to me knowing if they are town or scum.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by Revenus »

Ok, so explain to me how you think I already know Chevre's alignment?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Revenus »

You do realize I was talking about the consequences of a wagon building up on someone so early in the day in a general sense right? If I knew he had a good fakeclaim, or that he was town, then why would I care if he got to l-1 or not?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Revenus »

"if we get him to L-1",

No shit, why would I be using a general principle to refer to something that wasn't happening in this game.

I'm not you so I don't know why you care if what he is on, but as per normal with why people do stuff then has them ask that question about - towncred gains.

I actually reread this sentence 3 times and still don't know what you're trying to say.

Scum don't want their easy mislynches dead day 1, nor do they want to have to use a fakeclaim day 1 and have to fake wonder at living through the night.

Yea, except A. I'm on his wagon now, so your first point is bull, and B. I didn't want his claim THIS early, since then he gets a free pass for the rest of the day if he is actually scum. Your point about me wanting a scummate to fakeclaim is retarded, since in this setup, 95% of the time d1 fakeclaims will get caught.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, I assumed you thought Chevre was scum because the point of me potentially being his scummate makes sense logically. However, if you had a town/null read on Chevre to begin with, how the fuck would me not wanting a quicklynch or jumping off his wagon early make you think I'm scum. And then if you don't even think the quicklynch is why I'm scummy, your case logically makes no sense at all.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm

Post by Revenus »

I said it was part of your meta, and then I had further questions. You answered them in your next post, but my next post didn't come until my V/LA post, and I hadn't read any of the thread since my previous post. Therefore, no reason for me to unvote...

Fair enough.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by Revenus »

And finally Cheery, your point about me trying to fake or make up a townread on Cool is completely contrived and stupid. Why would I be more willing to call someone town as scum vs as town? Nevermind, don't answer that, it's rhetorical.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Revenus »

You're talking about the specific instance and not that happening it general and doesn't make sense with your beliefs about how likely quickhammers occur.
No shit, there's a specific instance in this game that aligns with my general philosophy regarding quickhammers so of course I'm going to point to the specific example in this game.

Your question was pointless and I therefore gave a just as pointless obvious answer back at you.

So you're not going to explain what you were trying to say.

I'm leaning more towards you know he is town that him being a scum partner. The fact you're on the wagon again now doesn't change your history with him. Someone has been shot now, so taking an easy mislynch you might be willing to do now that the main pusher of said wagon is dead.

So because the guy who was so town that scum shot him was pushing a wagon, therefore this wagon is a easy mislynch? Explain this logic to me.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Post by Revenus »

Let me explain the last point further because I have an idea of how you're going to respond; why would scum shoot someone who was pushing a mislynch in order to secure the mislynch?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also
Host:prods on the UVAPE/Bosh

And please replace Chevre ASAP.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 am

Post by Revenus »

A. We don't actually know if it was scum that shot him.
B. We don't know if Cherve was said above scum or even if he is even in the scum team.
C. You were first to claim dayvig, therefore I can attribute it to you? Explain your own choice for killing him. (or was it the CC from Edosurist that shot?)
I. Assuming it was therefore you, having him dead meant that you should climb back onto the wagon which is now led by confirmed town and you won't have to risk killing him at night where a doctor may lurk.
II. If Cherve is then in fact your partner, you are able to take more credit for the lynch by getting back on while it is reforming, though if he is town you wee following dead town and are therefore blameless should it be a mislynch from town's perspective.

A. I'm not considering a dayvig shot because that would be beyond retarded
B. No one said that it was Chevre who shot Nork but it is a very big possiblity
C. I'm not dayvig, and if I was, why would I shoot the guy who just started defending me?
I. Why the fuck would doc save the scummiest guy in the game?
II. How am I taking more credit for the lynch? Please show me or tell me where; the more you push this the worse your case gets.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Revenus »

is it because your case sucks and no one is buying your shit that you are swerving onto rest's wagon now?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Revenus »

Translation: "revenus is still scum but since everyone is calling me scum because i'm voting him i'm going to join onto other popular wagons"
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by Revenus »

Can ANYONE in the game translate this sentence for me

I'm not you so I don't know why you care if what he is on, but as per normal with why people do stuff then has them ask that question about - towncred gains.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also this was probably your worst post yet

Yes (at least according to my reads anyway)
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Revenus »

Cheery; why exactly are you voting Boshka? You've asked him two questions that you didn't feel the need to follow up on, and furthermore, you haven't mentioned him until now when all this time you've spent attacking me. Shouldn't you still be trying to get people to vote someone you feel is so strongly scum?

I mean, unless you're scum yourself, which is fine.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

You quoted him twice and had a question after your quote, so yes, I'm assuming you addressed them to him.

And why move to Boshka explicitly? Is it because he already has support for a lynch? Why move onto him when it's clear you can't pressure him right now as he's inactive? Why not someone who's actually posting?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Revenus »

If you can translate one to ":blah blah I'm scum blah blah I hate you or whatever", then you should be able to translate other posts.

Your post was still calling me scum, but then you say you want to hunt for my partners. 'ok'. Now your vote is sitting on Boshka, who you have barely interacted with, who hasn't posted in like 5 days, so how exactly are you going to hunt this way?

Chevre/Cheery/? team.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Post by Revenus »

Ok, my point remains the same; you swapped your vote onto a guy everyone is calling scummy with almost 0 interaction beforehand, calling it "trying to find" my scummates.

If you think I"m scum you should still be trying to convince town of that fact, but actually your case is a gigantic mountain of bullshit and you realize this.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Revenus »

scum's objective is to mislynch townies until they win. the playstyle that benefits them the most is whatever one that they can get away with. the one that's the least is the one that gets them and their partners lynched.

However, how about you go ahead and present your thoughts because that post was as garbage as your predecessor's was.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:14 am

Post by Revenus »

And if you say that Chevre couldn't possibly be scum because he's playing in a way that would get him lynched i'm going to bitchslap the shit out of you.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Revenus »

Oh nevermind, maybe we should lynch the most pro-town players in descending order because obviously that's where scum are hiding *rolls eyes*

Anyways, I'm assuming this dude is scum until he provides reads.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Revenus »

Rest; Boshka could still easily be the third member of that scumteam; especially since he's an easy place to park a vote.

And cheery swerves onto yet another wagon. I want chevres slot dead, but if we flash wagon cheery that's cool too.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by Revenus »

Cheery didn't even bother to defend himself from someone he was calling scum a page ago; you figure town would probably be OMGusing hard right now, but Cheery is straight up ignoring the people calling him scum.

Kill Chevre today, Cheery tmrw, then we go lurker lynching until they straighten the fuck up.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 259, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 258, Revenus wrote:Cheery didn't even bother to defend himself from someone he was calling scum a page ago; you figure town would probably be OMGusing hard right now, but Cheery is straight up ignoring the people calling him scum

I haven't stopped calling you scum. And now you're trying to call yourself town since you're the one doing the OMGUSing?

get out of here.

So destroying your shit case is now omgusing gotcha instead I should say nothing when people vote me liee yoh are.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by Revenus »

wow. should read like you are.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Revenus »

So now its slightly off and slightly for the wrong reasons? Explain.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:12 am

Post by Revenus »

I will be happy to once I read up.

When, if ever, can we expect this to happen?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Revenus »

I don't think anyone town wants my answer to your stupid fucking question, so don't say we.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:40 am

Post by Revenus »

Why are you asking questions when you haven't read the game yet?

Or is not reading the game and being an asshole part of your town meta.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Revenus »

I had something typed out, but instead I'm going to just assume you've claimed scum and ignore everything you have to say from now on.

Someone hammer this fool.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 am

Post by Revenus »

You don't get to direct cop actions, scum.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Revenus »

It actually won't, because since you haven't read the game at all, your opinions are of no worth to anyone.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Revenus »

Also, you're not gonna flip town, so right now you're trying to trick people into not voting for you. Go read the game. I'm going to stop responding to you now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, since no successful counterwagon has really sprung up (besides Cheery's, GO GO GO!), I think it's safe to say Chevre was town.

I really don't like this. Let's assume Boshka is one of Chevre/IAI's partners; that's one person who's not even here to defend him.
Additionally, IAI has made it real easy for any of his buddies to bus him (aka Cheery) and we have players who have barely posted sitting on Cheery's wagon right now (Zhero/UVape).

So don't WIFOM yourself, and if Chevre's slot does flip scum, you look like garbage for defending him like this, although then again, you could just be town being paranoid.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, there's iaaun, who I completely forgot was in the game.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Revenus »

Oh, I actually missed that post by Zhero, so now I feel bad for mentioning him in my people who have barely posted slot, but my general point still stands; don't WIFOM yourself.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Revenus »

Host, another prod on boshka/and one on IAAUN please
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Revenus »

They...killed cheery? What?

Anyways, want to hear from the replacements before I reveal my thoughts
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Post by Revenus »

Rev - I'm all ears for your thoughts, because D1 was a disaster, (I read the game knowing Chev/IAI was VT), I'm pretty sure everybody in this game wants to hear what were your motivations for yesterday's lead on the wagon. At this point you're first on my scumdar, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else in this game thought the same.

Um, did you not read what Chevre/IAI did? IAI waited until he got hammered to post his reads. I don't feel bad at all about lynching that slot because it was clearly the scummiest.

Your slot was quite scummy too so before I indulge you further i want your reads on everyone, now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Revenus »

Chevre didn't do jackshit all day and her replacement was antagonistic and asking really fucking stupid questions. I don't regret lynching that slot at all, and if a player played the same way either of them did, I'd do it again.

Cheery was scummy as fuck too so I don't know how you're saying my post is somehow "good job doc" (unless you're being sarcastic, which in that case, it doesn't fit either because nobody is going to save Cheery n1 this game as doc)
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Revenus »

Also this

Rest - Leans town in the quality of posts, he's really co-operative, but the two known towns that have been killed did suspect him... I'm not entirely sure (null)

CoolDog - Has generated so many "obv"-town through the entire game, Im actually kinda paranoid that he's leading the town without much resistance... (null)

is stupid beyond belief. "Both of their posting is really town but for arbitrary reasons I'm gonna call them null!"
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:42 am

Post by Revenus »

Um, after he flipped town. I had a scumread on him, and Norklaz's case on him sealed it for me; IAI did nothing but drive it home for me.

And no, I don't regret mislynching, at all.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:43 am

Post by Revenus »

To Zhero

Maybe he's waiting for someone else to call me scum. After all, he did say

At this point you're first on my scumdar, and I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else in this game thought the same.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Revenus »

don't lynch the guy who just put out a lot of content.

Who should we be lynching then?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

DGB is town, like his posts so far, and his reads are p good. I can get behind an edo wagon.

However, I'm going to actually vote UVape right now because of his horrifying lack of d1 content

Vote:Uvape
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:15 am

Post by Revenus »

The only reason I'm not voting captain right now is because cooldog told me not to.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 am

Post by Revenus »

but CE gave content

but yeah, i actually liked your post.

for me; cooldog/shep/rest are my three strongest townreads

you're town as well, but I dislike the lack of posts/reasoning at times so you're not quite as strong

was leaning nullish on IAAUN's slot but now he's moved up to about same towniness as you

zhero is still scummy for me because he was calling you town after like 2 posts. But, he has had *some* decent posts. scummish
uvape had 5 posts day 1, combined they form about 1 and a half posts worth of content. even scummier

edo has had terrible opinions and is pushing on my townreads, and I hate that he suddenly switching off of Chevre's wagon yesterday for a strange reason but...he's definately not as scummy as some of the rest of the kids in the game...null/scum.

CE's posting has been terrible so far, and the whole "I give my biggest scumread a chance to talk before voting him" is really really strange.

Dear CE: You do know you can still vote me and hear me out right? Right?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 am

Post by Revenus »

Talk Rev, I'm willing to listen, when was the last time you thought Chevre COULD'VE been town?

Before he flipped? By the time I replaced in and caught up, I thought he was scum, so I guess, never.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Revenus »

And if you think I'm scum, why are you not voting for me either? Why is CoolDog's acknowledgement so important to you?

I'm not voting for you because CoolDog told me not to. The second part will be answered after cooldog catches up.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 am

Post by Revenus »

And also, I have several people I want pressure on/wagons on; UVape's contribution was terrible yesterday and he needs more pressure than anyone else in the game right now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:26 am

Post by Revenus »

Eddie, did you have any followup to your questions or were you just asking them for lulz.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Revenus »

Dear CE

UVA - 5 posts so far, at least they had substance so we can read them... in the beginning he leans town, very much so, I don't like the hammer without letting IAI claim, but he's built up a good amount of town cred in my eyes that I think I should let him explain fully what he's thinking before.

Explain where exactly in his posts his town cred is coming from?

Let's see

Post #39. Votes Bosh for RVS voting (your slot) (scummy). Talks about replacement meta, and then tells everyone that they're scumhunting well (null). Calls himself town (null)

Post #62. Explains his scumhunting comment (null). Doesn't like a Chevre lynch (null based on this early in the game). Disagrees with Norklaz on Chevre/Rest, and asks questions, but fails to follow up on them at all (scummy)

Post #84 Chevre suddenly leaning scum for "strange" posts, even though Chevre has posted just ONCE since post #62. (scummy). Calls for the dude he's voting, Boshka, to be prodded.

Post #266. Lists his reads. However, he merely stops to call the three people with the most heat on them scum (Chevre/Cheery/Bosh), and then calls me/Cool town, as well as Rest. The rest of the people are null somehow. (scummy, due to complete lack of reasoning)

Post # 305: Runs in and hammers IAI (null).

Sorry, don't see anything town about this, Eddie. Mind explaining how, since we both read the same game, how we have such different views?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Revenus »

Dear Edo: I like your post in general, but
When a scum partner is being wagonned, a fellow buddy makes an attempt to create a counterwagon. I left Chevre as null for a while, waiting to see if another wagon would build.

Is untrue if someone is playing as scummy as Chevre/IAI did
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Revenus »

And also, I had originally thought you were for the Chevre wagon, so if I was wrong and misrepped you, my bad.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Revenus »

I'm sheeping you for the rest of the game so whatever you decide to do I'm down.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Revenus »

In post 411, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 409, Revenus wrote:I'm sheeping you for the rest of the game so whatever you decide to do I'm down.

also this bothers me.

Well that's too bad because now I'm not going to sheep you.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

All I'm gonna say about using the "would I do this as scum" thing is that it's inherently scummy to use. For me, I don't concern myself with that; it's more of "would you do this as town? Do you have motivation for doing this as town?" Scum can lie and do anything they want; town have less incentive to do wierd plays that don't benefit town.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Post by Revenus »

Pushing a lynch that's already practically guaranteed while trying to get something useful out of it isn't opportunism. Scum-me would've let town continue to be lynched without my help. That's like the best kind of lynch for scum!

This is so disingenuous it's not even funny.

Your whole line of defense is "I would never do this as scum! No scum would!"

By claiming this, you allow scum to do this because it's something that you would never think scum would do; especially by claiming that YOU'RE doing this, it's fishy as hell. I agree with Rest on this whole argument; out of the two of you, Zhero is far more likely to be scum, and his most recent vote looks like major OMGUS (and not the good kind)
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by Revenus »

Additionally, I think it's far more likely that a town player in this situation defends themself with their actions from a town-motivation point of view; aka this is why I did this, rather than defending themselves via wifom, aka this is why i can't be scum by doing this.

Don't mind a Zhero wagon at all right now.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #111) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Revenus »

prod dodge; i just got back from the hospital today
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

Ok...looking it over I still want a Konowa lynch.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by Revenus »

We have two people not even voting.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Revenus »

i read your case on me and it bores me.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Revenus »

By the way starting tomorrow around 6am (this time), I'm going to be soft V/LA for Chinese New Year. It's my first CNY in China so I have no idea how busy I'll be but I should have access to a computer for most of the time (except when I go to Hong Kong for 3 days during the 11-14th; that might get a little wild and so I will probably be on hard v/la during that time). Will be back in my home city on the 20th, but I should be able to post for most of the time. I hope. If not, I'll pm our glorious mod and let him know, but warning in advance.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Revenus »

Is it? Because it seems to me your summary of the case was "I don't like his response to Norklaz" and "he never quotes peoples names when responding to them"
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Revenus »

I have no idea why we have 3 wagons going simultaenously with 1 day left; why the fuck did an Edo wagon start up? DGB, can you switch onto one of zhero/konowa? We really should be lynching one of them.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by Revenus »

For the record, I actually don't really mind a lynch on any of them since no town reads, but edo is far less scummy than zhero/konowa and shouldn't really be in play for today.

I'd definately like konowa/uvape dead, but if we have to lynch Zhero, well, he's scummy too.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:37 pm

Post by Revenus »

If you thought I was scum, as Town wouldn't you at least be piqued as to why DGB and rofl aren't doing anything?

Who ever thinks about this beyond "they're wrong"? This line of defense is retarded and makes me want to lynch you more.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Revenus »

Then you're bad at mafia. If I'm pushing someone as scum and there are people who are saying "Nope Town" then natural curiosity as Town is "Huh, what motivation do they have for saying that?"

That's fucking stupid.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 538, Edosurist wrote:Mind voting him right now?

Mind paying attention to who started the uvape wagon?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Post by Revenus »

Cooldog, how do you feel about lynching Zhero instead?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Revenus »

what the fuck hf; you call uvape/konowa scummy then go on the third wagon with a few hours left
fos
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Revenus »

Yup people better get their shit together and vote konowa
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Revenus »

apologies, no internet in hk posting from a friends phone

not gonna claim just yet but i performed an action on cooldog n1 that resolved so edo is lying

vote edo
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Revenus »

cooldog can confirm that i performed an action on him.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Revenus »

town neighborizor

recruited cd n1 and right now i'd rather not reveal who i recruited n2
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by Revenus »

I was 'withholding' info because if neither you nor eddie were scum there's a chance scum woul d have thought my pr was actually useful and i could have drawn a shot

of course, instead of making this play you have now outted three town prs, if we are all telling the truth and you still want to lynch me anyway. go ahead. if you're town you're dumb as fuck and i hope we lose.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also what rest said; if you confirmed edo as nonscum why did you want him to out his pr?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:01 am

Post by Revenus »

hey cooldog you can go get fucked if rest gets a wagon running on you im joining in

in fact
vote cool

if edo's jk works like everyone says it does then im no longer interested in lynching him.

also fuck you cool if you knew edo didn't have a gun then he's not scum and it wouldn't matter if he lied
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:20 am

Post by Revenus »

well that didn't work
unvote
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Revenus »

We should lynch either hf or zhero or ce
DGB suspected hf and ce yesterday if I'm not mistaken and I think his point about both of them was good however given how stupid fitzs case was on me i'd rather lynch him out of the two

zhero is still scum for reasons that have not changed since d1

I still think the whole calling rofl town when rofl had posted jackshit is horrible and yea.

Vote zhero
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:45 pm

Post by Revenus »

im busy atm but rest is most likely town and we really shouldn't be lynching her
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Revenus »

ce is scum for sk fear

discuss
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Revenus »

i really don't think rest is a better lynch than zhero...
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Revenus »

nothing, i didn't recruit anyone
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #137) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 am

Post by Revenus »

honestly no one used it d3, so didn't really see any point.

i'll recruit tonight i guess
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #138) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:56 am

Post by Revenus »

town can afford to eat my lynch so w/e
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:14 am

Post by Revenus »

i was actually phone-only from the 7th-20th, and for some reason unable to use the qt, but at the same time, neither of you used it either
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #140) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Revenus »

Also, I looked through rest/having's iso's and rofl is the most likely scum because they barely ever mention him in a way that presents him as scum or town strongly; instead occasionally asking questions and also occasionally referring to him.

Let's see; zhero is cleared, and even if CD hadn't scanned him I think he'd have been cleared anyways by the way Rest was pushing his lynch.

Me and edo were the only ones not on rest's wagon and like I said, I'm willing to eat a lynch because I believe town can afford a mislynch right now since we have 2 cleared "town"; if I go I want to see rofl next in line

Vote:rofl

Also, I think if I was scum neighborizor I would have neighborized my two scummates. Just sayin.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #141) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:47 am

Post by Revenus »

Although to be fair I didn't look through it very carefully. Doesn't matter. If CD/Zhero are town, then the three lynches we should be looking at are me/ce/rofl.

Actually, looking back on it, rofl is probably the sk-daykiller and ce is the last scum. I realize the reason rofl was probably not high up on scum mention lists is because he has barely posted this game.

However, if that's the case, I want CE dead since sk can't hurt us at night, and if we hammer scum, town needs to come into d5 with a quickhammer on the sk.

Vote:CE
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #142) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:54 am

Post by Revenus »

Unvote

nevermind, I'm retarded; if sk-daykiller is out there he's going to pull off a shot putting town at mylo; worse yet, if he shoots town, then town is stuck with 2 antitown factions at mylo /sigh.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Revenus »

why put me at l-1 so early?

Vote;rofl
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Revenus »

question for you then: is ce scum?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #145) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Revenus »

also since apparently zhero/cd are both conftown to both of you;

which one of ce/rofl/me are town?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #146) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Revenus »

Would you be willing to compromise on him then?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Post by Revenus »

I don't know. I think we have to hit scum today. 2/3 of me/rofl/ce are scum if we're choosing to go down the path of cd/zhero conftown (at this point we have to).

The danger comes from hitting town. I think at least at this point you should unvote me to prevent a quickhammer.

Really, it should come down to what you and zhero agree upon. /sigh.

And rofl; that's retarded. The SK has a gun. Mafia rolled a bulletproof.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Post by Revenus »

It wouldn't clear me even if one scum could perform only one night action since I didn't neighborize anyone last night.

If gunsmith doesn't clear Zhero, then that blows. I think it still should though; it's dumb that "bulletproof" saves you against someone with no gun.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #149) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Post by Revenus »

In post 780, Zhero wrote:
In post 406, Shepherd Book wrote:RF - Scum, Simply due to the apparent change of heart on eddie for no apparent reason. She was bussing him hard yesterday. What changed aside from the slot actually posting... in a really scummy way. This looks like day 1 distancing that you attempted to recant day 2.

Scum-Book says scum-Rest was 'bussing' Eddie, instead of 'attacking' or some other term. Guessing based on his scumreads, or a slip of the tongue?

Certainly something to consider now that both book/rest have flipped scum, yea?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by Revenus »

Also, as far as Zhero goes, no way is he mafia doc since...it'd be useless due to the nature of the daykilling sk.

That is, unless somehow the save is applicable to the following day, but I'm not going to entertain that possiblity since it's dumb.

Unvote

I'd rather hit the last mafia dude today over the sk, so zhero's findings give me pause
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Revenus »

as scum neighorizor why wouldn't i just have recruited my own team for daytalk?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 pm

Post by Revenus »

why exactly would it be obvious?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #153) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Revenus »

I wasn't able to access it for most of february and neither of you have posted since last time I checked, so what's the point?
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Revenus »

I didn't feel like it.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Revenus »

yawn, whatever.

i hope you lose cooldog
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Revenus »

just lynch me then, lynch rofl tomorrow imo
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Post by Revenus »

actually we should massclaim first
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:59 am

Post by Revenus »

oh right

ok lynch me already then

when i flip town lynch whoever, I give up on this game.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:01 am

Post by Revenus »

also you do realize that me being scum=only 2 town PRs, one of which is a cop that can't detect the apparent day-killing sk, and the other is a gimped every other day jk, vs 4 scum.

think this through cooldog.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by Revenus »

Ok; so we all think rofl is some sort of scum. CD thinks it. I think it. Zhero thinks it. Eddie thinks it. We're actually conflicted about whether me or eddie are scum. I have a better idea; let's lynch rofl instead.

Vote:rofl
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Post by Revenus »

so rofl is sk?

autolynch eddie tomorrow then

Cooldog, don't bitch at me when I neighbored scum that I wanted to neighbor, and not scum that you wanted to neighbor.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by Revenus »

it's whatever now.

although now it's clear why they shot that dude who thought they were both scum for attacking me.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Revenus »

i also want to note i have no idea what the hell i'm talking about

anyways, mod, get your ass in here, end day, then if rofl flips sk, just end the game because we're gonna lynch ce tomorrow if that's the case.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #164) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Revenus »

CD flipping gunsmith confirms zhero

Vote:CE

pretty clearcut here.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #165) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 am

Post by Revenus »

gg, no way town only has 2 PRs with 4 scumroles (yes i'm including SK)

Zhero, if somehow you're a wierd GF or some shit, well played.
Revenus
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Revenus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #166) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Revenus »

GG everyone.

my reads weren't that great, but made the right call in the last 2 days, so that's all that really matters, I guess.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”